Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I've got a Xtian problem

of the true light

So my new roommate moved in. One of the first things she asked me was if I was a Xtian. I told her I was Agnostic which she seemed fine with but next thing I know there is a huge cross hung up in our kitchen by the sink. So anytime I go into the kitchen now I gotta look at an ugly ass execution device. Anyway besides that she's good to me but man is that some bullshit. My landlord is Xtian too and it's her house so I can't exactly go complain to her about it because she already hates me as it is, so I am stuck in between a rock and a hard place. I hate looking at crosses but besides the Xtian bullshit she really is a great person (for what it's worth) and cook's food for everyone in the house all the time. Any suggestions besides moving out which I have been trying to do for a long time? I was thinking of trying to convert her magically but I do not know how. Surely there must be a process. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thank you!

If you cannot move out for the foreseeable future, try to do a binding working instead.

Use the ISA rune and bind them so they cannot get in your way anymore or inconvenience you.

After they are bound, they would be a lot more submissive to you, and you could ask her to remove the cross from the kitchen because you would prefer to not have religious symbolisms in the shared spaces, and she would readily agree without thinking anything of it.

Binding is a very powerful tool to make dealing with bothersome people close to you that you cannot avoid a lot easier.

When a person is fully bound spiritually, you can exert a great deal of control over them without them really thinking of doing anything against you or even questioning it.

Useful for getting rid of this kind of stuff and preventing people from getting in your way or doing things you do not want.

of the true light said:
So my new roommate moved in. One of the first things she asked me was if I was a Xtian. I told her I was Agnostic which she seemed fine with but next thing I know there is a huge cross hung up in our kitchen by the sink. So anytime I go into the kitchen now I gotta look at an ugly ass execution device. Anyway besides that she's good to me but man is that some bullshit. My landlord is Xtian too and it's her house so I can't exactly go complain to her about it because she already hates me as it is, so I am stuck in between a rock and a hard place. I hate looking at crosses but besides the Xtian bullshit she really is a great person (for what it's worth) and cook's food for everyone in the house all the time. Any suggestions besides moving out which I have been trying to do for a long time? I was thinking of trying to convert her magically but I do not know how. Surely there must be a process. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thank you!

Doing the cursing the Nazarene ritual in the case of xtianity as this kills the "holy spirit" energy within her provided you do cleansing and final rtr into her is how you would wake her up more but don't force her into your beliefs let her find out on her own and come to you if she's interested. You may have to cleanse the xtian energy in her aura for awhile and repeat a few times.

Like said a binding ritual is good for this.

I had the same problem ones. I simply told the person I am uncomfortable around religious items such as crosses hanging around. Not because it catches me on fire or anything, but because of negative association. I mean, would she be comfortable if you hung up a pentagram from a hard metall band in the kitchen or living room where it is written "Hail Satan"? If she wants it so badly, then she has a bedroom she can decorate all she wants with that stuff.

Remember to trap her xian energies in her room with her. Or bind her as some here has mentioned. You can visualize electric blue flames around her, programming it to make her stop spread xian filth. You can also visualize white gold light and make a line before her bedroom door, programming it to keep you away from all negative energies. This way she won't be able to affect you that much.

For me personally, the electric blue flames proved to be the most successful in dealing with stuff like that.

HS/88.

You guys are great.

Thank you for all the suggestions!

She has my number and texted me some prayer shit too.

I marked it as spam on my phone, lol.

I've been praying to father Satan about it.

Tonight out of nowhere our landlord came over with vacate papers for them.

They have to leave by the 1st of next month and can take that filthy cross with them.

The lesson from all of this?

Father Satan actually answers prayers.

HAIL SATAN!

of the true light said:
I've been praying to father Satan about it.

Tonight out of nowhere our landlord came over with vacate papers for them.

They have to leave by the 1st of next month and can take that filthy cross with them.

The lesson from all of this?

Father Satan actually answers prayers.

HAIL SATAN!

Totally cool 😎

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back