Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Humility

helo Familiar!,

I look forward to meeting you all again, its been so long. I have spent time with each of you in many lifetimes before. Thats whay you are all here. alot of you here have been visited by me before many times. each everyone of you have a specific purpose laid out for you. some of you already know what these are. I have spent time with Amdusius today. "Baba Doose Doose" as we love to address him by. Some of you here musicians are being guided along the way in your musical pursuits. now is time to explore those gifts handed to you. There are many projects ahead and great opportunities present themselves currently for the community. :idea:

Fanboy said:
au79ssaaoouunnyy79au said:
helo Familiar!,

I look forward to meeting you all again, its been so long. I have spent time with each of you in many lifetimes before. Thats whay you are all here. alot of you here have been visited by me before many times. each everyone of you have a specific purpose laid out for you. some of you already know what these are. I have spent time with Amdusius today. "Baba Doose Doose" as we love to address him by. Some of you here musicians are being guided along the way in your musical pursuits. now is time to explore those gifts handed to you. There are many projects ahead and great opportunities present themselves currently for the community. :idea:

Oh my gosh it's sun sinner 🌞 ☀️ 🌤 🌅

Whaddup g?

I like to call him daddy doozy namsayin cuz Dat name is a doozie. Haha

Hes da real 1 yerd? Ahhail Satan for real bruh, you already know 💯

Stay straight mang it's all good in here we just holding it down scraight up dog 🐕 Woof

Ahahaha

Peace ✌ ☮ 🕊
Can you rewrite in a more human language?

au79ssaaoouunnyy79au said:
helo Familiar!,

Either put crack and cocaine as your priority, or Satan. Not both

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back