Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish Takeover Argument

Sarjam05

I realized I may not be fully grounded in defense against the typical question of the Jewish programmed religious slaves. The question is “if Satan and the original Gods were so powerful why and how did they lose the war and Jewish religions became so big and influential?”
They always argue that most empires and governments converted after the Jewish proselytizers did miracles that surmounted the local chief priests or religious leaders. They say this means Satan has been defeated and Jewish religions have taken over.
To be honest one doesn’t really have a counter argument to this postulations.
I want to know why the God and Father Satan didn’t fight back and defeat these puny psychic vomits.
Please someone answer.
Thanks.

Simple answer they are on another planet. They are not in this "dimension" it is harder for their Magick to effect this dimension as it's like converting energy downwards by a lot slowing it. They still tried their best. They had to leave because they were totally outnumbered by the enemy staying here was not safe. They tried to leave humans with knowledge on how to keep it going and guide people from the astral but eventually this obviously started to fall apart and we ended up where we are today.

For an analogy of the dimensions thing try this.
As a person try to curse or do a spell on someone much lower level than you are. You have to put in more effort sometimes much more for it to work. The energy is slowed more is needed. Now obviously it can be done but expand that to the whole world.

I know the solution some are probably thinking of come here do ritual leave.

There probably is a reason they can't do that right now. They will return when it's safe for them like stated (about 18 years). By that time we should already have won you would hope.

This /\ and also it was like a perfect storm so to speak, it wasn't random, just like the JoS wasn't random. There's a bigger picture that's more complicated due to the spiritual forces and politics at work.

Sarjam05 said:
I want to know why the God and Father Satan didn’t fight back and defeat these puny psychic vomits.

There's a very simple explanation that the Nu-JoS allegorizers ignore because they want so badly the binding of the Gods to be allegorical and not literal: The Demons were bound for more than 10,000 years after they were outnumbered by enemy ET's and lost a battle. Yes, they were bound at the soul level and had their kundalini knocked back to the base of the spine. Literally bound. No, this isn't an allegory and merely "the cutting off of communication between us and them by the enemy". This happened too, but this is an entirely different event, unrelated to the binding of the Gods. As a member for 15 years, I can assure you this was always understood to be literal by HP Maxine's statements.

So you can see the Gods couldn't do much because they were bound for all these years. They were freed very recently, in 2002-2003 by a group of 4 then-JoS HP's using energy work via sex magick on them. So they are free for less than 20 years.

Sarjam05 said:
They always argue that most empires and governments converted after the Jewish proselytizers did miracles that surmounted the local chief priests or religious leaders.

That's BS. The enemy religions were forced them by the sword as it's clear by looking back at history. Those who didn't believe them were mass murdered.

Humanity has been saved countless times from complete oblivion and wipe out. What are you talking about?

Also, so much for freedom of choice and discerment, would you like to also have all of our future fixed and immutable, for the Gods to cloth, feed and predetermine everything a life would entail?

People who think this xian, low life, comfortable and worthless perspective are worthy of their blindness.

A lifeform has the right to exist and freedom of existence. That means humanity has also the right to be stupid, but also smart and accordingly act like it and bear their own fruits, regardless of the unforeseen circumstances of the future. So the fact that the Gods do not come and fix humanity in the blink of the eye, shows that in fact, they really gifted humanity the power of own overcoming, discerment and freedom of choice and existence while guiding it. Not to mention on their own perception of time, we have existed for less than a second. All our planets history is just a fractal past moment in the sea of infinity.

Yes, the unfathomable force of curses from the higher enemy ETs has been and is dealt with by the Gods. Our own misery and own level enemies is to be dealt by us as that's natural of a life and rational.

NakedPluto said:
Humanity has been saved countless times from complete oblivion and wipe out. What are you talking about?

Also, so much for freedom of choice and discerment, would you like to also have all of our future fixed and immutable, for the Gods to cloth, feed and predetermine everything a life would entail?

People who think this xian, low life, comfortable and worthless perspective are worthy of their blindness.

A lifeform has the right to exist and freedom of existence. That means humanity has also the right to be stupid, but also smart and accordingly act like it and bear their own fruits, regardless of the unforeseen circumstances of the future. So the fact that the Gods do not come and fix humanity in the blink of the eye, shows that in fact, they really gifted humanity the power of own overcoming, discerment and freedom of choice and existence while guiding it. Not to mention on their own perception of time, we have existed for less than a second. All our planets history is just a fractal past moment in the sea of infinity.

Yes, the unfathomable force of curses from the higher enemy ETs has been and is dealt with by the Gods. Our own misery and own level enemies is to be dealt by us as that's natural of a life and rational.

Thank you, for speaking that out loud, I came to a very similar conclusion.

Rational Satanist said:
Sarjam05 said:

There's a very simple explanation that the Nu-JoS allegorizers ignore because they want so badly the binding of the Gods to be allegorical and not literal: The Demons were bound for more than 10,000 years after they were outnumbered by enemy ET's and lost a battle. Yes, they were bound at the soul level and had their kundalini knocked back to the base of the spine. Literally bound. No, this isn't an allegory and merely "the cutting off of communication between us and them by the enemy". This happened too, but this is an entirely different event, unrelated to the binding of the Gods. As a member for 15 years, I can assure you this was always understood to be literal by HP Maxine's statements.

I will be frank with you here. You have poor knowledge, and this explanation of events were also of poor knowledge. Regardless, if you have read other things, you would have known [since you know everything] that the Gods as HPS Maxine has written in the advanced sermons section, do have more than one bodies. Only one refers to what was sent here.

You can still keep believing your own nonsense that Kings of another planets or so advanced entities were permanently bound by the works of the jew of the bug headed creatures, but that is false. Additionally, as HPS Maxine has mentioned, the Gods do have more spiritual bodies than one.

Your 15 years amount to nothing as you clearly only repeat things you not only do not understand on this subject, but also you pretend this is from HPS Maxine when I have spent 10 years with her on the daily, yet pretending somehow this is against my own opinion, simply because you have an underhanded agenda? Or?

I cannot help this but consider this to be a reality. I give the benefit of the doubt anyway.

You are also even more underhanded to want to pretend this as a contradiction or something else, simply because you understand nothing yourself. At least, do not spread your ignorance to others.

Let me know more about her than you, or about this whole thing in itself. You are suggested to stop implying your bogus nonsense about a "Nu-JoS". The reality that the JoS is now where it is, is actually the result of the Will of the Gods, and HPS Maxine's will, which no, nobody could bypass or anything of the sort.

Additionally, the fact of where I am at spiritually to carry these explanations [instead of visual hearsay], does self answering on these questions, and alongside many, I have answered many to HPS Maxine herself too. Which is why we have worked together for so long in the first place.

Stop trying to get her in your mouth to create non existent division and promote falsehood of interpretations because you lack the necessary understanding.

The dichotomy exists only in your poor mind. The words you use about a "Nu-Jos" and your own ignorance or a beef that your "Rational" mind cannot understand.

With that stated, regardless, you have been given posting privileges. Thanks.

Sarjam05 said:

They didn't lose the war, but they suffered a small setback on Earth. In any fight of any kind, it is not reasonable to expect to take zero damage. In wars, some territory may be temporarily lost, and some people may get killed. This is just the reality of things, especially considering that the Earth area of Satan's empire was at a fledgling state when it was attacked.

These sorts of people expect their diety to be an energy-infinite being, but that is not realistic, despite what Jewish lies try to make one think.

Furthermore, the world has gone to shit after it adopted Christianity or similar religions. Simply compare the ancient world to the modern world and this will show what Christianity has brought to Gentiles.

slyscorpion said:
Simple answer they are on another planet. They are not in this "dimension" it is harder for their Magick to effect this dimension as it's like converting energy downwards by a lot slowing it. They still tried their best. They had to leave because they were totally outnumbered by the enemy staying here was not safe. They tried to leave humans with knowledge on how to keep it going and guide people from the astral but eventually this obviously started to fall apart and we ended up where we are today.

As a person try to curse or do a spell on someone much lower level than you are. You have to put in more effort sometimes much more for it to work. The energy is slowed more is needed. Now obviously it can be done but expand that to the whole world.

There probably is a reason they can't do that right now. They will return when it's safe for them like stated (about 18 years). By that time we should already have won you would hope.

sorry if i sound dumb, but about the thing you said with cursing those on a lower level.... doesn't that technically mean they are weaker and less developed than those of the higher levels? thus making them much more susceptible and weaker towards curses and making it easier tfor an advanced soul to curse them? if you could clarify i would be thankful . hail satan.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

sorry if i sound dumb, but about the thing you said with cursing those on a lower level.... doesn't that technically mean they are weaker and less developed than those of the higher levels? thus making them much more susceptible and weaker towards curses and making it easier tfor an advanced soul to curse them? if you could clarify i would be thankful . hail satan.

It really depends on how powerful the person is. You would think so but my experience says on a very low level spells of any kind either don't work or they take a longer time. People a little more open they work quite quickly on. So it's not a power thing. This was the explanation I came up with to explain it based upon what I witnessed.

On a very low level people are quite closed to the astral. This blocks out astral input somewhat. Their energy flow also isn't good or fast from what I observed some really don't have much of one. So energy may be placed there but hows it going to manifest to the physical or that person's soul.

It can but it takes a much longer time than usual. Apparently trying to force the energy by putting in hours long workings or a lot of effort doesn't much make it faster ☹️ just my experience. I don't know about anyone else.

I think a more powerful person than me might have been able to get much more quick results which was why I was trying to find people to help me but no one did. In the case of a curse I did.

slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

It really depends on how powerful the person is. You would think so but my experience says on a very low level spells of any kind either don't work or they take a longer time. People a little more open they work quite quickly on. So it's not a power thing. This was the explanation I came up with to explain it based upon what I witnessed.

On a very low level people are quite closed to the astral. This blocks out astral input somewhat. Their energy flow also isn't good or fast from what I observed some really don't have much of one. So energy may be placed there but hows it going to manifest to the physical or that person's soul.

It can but it takes a much longer time than usual. Apparently trying to force the energy by putting in hours long workings or a lot of effort doesn't much make it faster ☹️ just my experience. I don't know about anyone else.

I think a more powerful person than me might have been able to get much more quick results which was why I was trying to find people to help me but no one did. In the case of a curse I did.

So you mean spiritual weak people who are not open, have thear chakras closed or blocked so the energy does take longer for them to influence them.

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

So you mean spiritual weak people who are not open, have thear chakras closed or blocked so the energy does take longer for them to influence them.

Yeah for proof I wouldn't say curse some random person or anything only cause they are on a low level do it only if there is a need or they did something serious against you. But try doing rtr into them try race awakening or some awakening thing you create

If your open look at their energy. It is in them but slow to do anything. It may end up just sitting there. In fact I saw a person who their energy seemed closed online once bragging about how he's been cursed a bunch of times and nothing happened (the energy is totally in him I saw from his pic) it kind of is sitting there. It may manifest eventually but it takes longer cause of the level they are on.

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah for proof I wouldn't say curse some random person or anything only cause they are on a low level do it only if there is a need or they did something serious against you. But try doing rtr into them try race awakening or some awakening thing you create

If your open look at their energy. It is in them but slow to do anything. It may end up just sitting there. In fact I saw a person who their energy seemed closed online once bragging about how he's been cursed a bunch of times and nothing happened (the energy is totally in him I saw from his pic) it kind of is sitting there. It may manifest eventually but it takes longer cause of the level they are on.

And this is one thing that is a bitch to be honest cause the only people outside of the Jews anyone is likely to want to curse is someone on a really low level.

My guess is it can be done quickly by certain people but requires possibly much more power than a more open person would.

If anyone figured out a way around this issue let me know. There may be something I don't know about yet.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:

And this is one thing that is a bitch to be honest cause the only people outside of the Jews anyone is likely to want to curse is someone on a really low level.

My guess is it can be done quickly by certain people but requires possibly much more power than a more open person would.

If anyone figured out a way around this issue let me know. There may be something I don't know about yet.

Imagine opening thear chakras intaking the energy? Did you work when the person was sleeping?

It's simple, really. The Gods never forced anyone to believe the truth. The enemy executed anyone who refused to believe in their alien fairy tales. Theodosius, Charlemagne, Inquisition, Islam...

As for 10k years nonsense, that is the most ridiculous claim I ever heard. First of all, the number is completely made up. The enemy Reptilians and Greys weren't even active 10k years ago against humanity and the kikes didn't even exist in any corner of the universe, let alone on Earth. The enemy kike was dumped on the planet in the Age of Aries, so less than 5000 years ago. Closer to 4000. For the bound part, a reply was already given. So, do not listen to Delusional "Satanist".

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:

As far as I know vengeance is not 'low level' thing, but related to justice.

As far as the other point. It does not seem accurate to me. Planetary influences shape our lives for the most part regardless of psychic openess. So that being taken into consideration, you need to use timing and power in your curses for it to be effective.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

As far as I know vengeance is not 'low level' thing, but related to justice.

As far as the other point. It does not seem accurate to me. Planetary influences shape our lives for the most part regardless of psychic openess. So that being taken into consideration, you need to use timing and power in your curses for it to be effective.

I am talking about something different by low level here I am referring to strongly astrally closed person such as xtian or npc.

slyscorpion said:
I am talking about something different by low level here I am referring to strongly astrally closed person such as xtian or npc.
It really depends on how powerful the person is. You would think so but my experience says on a very low level spells of any kind either don't work or they take a longer time. People a little more open they work quite quickly on. So it's not a power thing. This was the explanation I came up with to explain it based upon what I witnessed

The following does not make sense to me because the same people are affected by the forces of Nature just as same as anyone else. Magick is the action of using the forces of Nature. So that's why I am saying what you are saying sounds inaccurate, not neccessarily incorrect.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
It really depends on how powerful the person is. You would think so but my experience says on a very low level spells of any kind either don't work or they take a longer time. People a little more open they work quite quickly on. So it's not a power thing. This was the explanation I came up with to explain it based upon what I witnessed

The following does not make sense to me because the same people are affected by the forces of Nature just as same as anyone else. Magick is the action of using the forces of Nature. So that's why I am saying what you are saying sounds inaccurate, not neccessarily incorrect.

Ok if it's inaccurate then explain my experience and how do I do this a better way. I may just not know what I am doing.

Stormblood said:
It's simple, really. The Gods never forced anyone to believe the truth. The enemy executed anyone who refused to believe in their alien fairy tales. Theodosius, Charlemagne, Inquisition, Islam...

As for 10k years nonsense, that is the most ridiculous claim I ever heard. First of all, the number is completely made up. The enemy Reptilians and Greys weren't even active 10k years ago against humanity and the kikes didn't even exist in any corner of the universe, let alone on Earth. The enemy kike was dumped on the planet in the Age of Aries, so less than 5000 years ago. Closer to 4000. For the bound part, a reply was already given. So, do not listen to Delusional "Satanist".

From what I've gathered all the information from various people and whatnot. 10,000 years ago was when the enemy came and struck. For example Sodom/Gomorrah both of these sites were nuclear strike zones. This occurred right around when the enemy came to nuke us back to the stone age. There's also the whole Atlantis situation I recall someone mentioning that because Plato understood it happened sometime in 9,600bce or 12,600 years ago. There is a belief that sometime around the 12,000-15,000 mark things went bad not enemy physically striking but rather that certain spiritual sites began to procure negativity.

To further go in I recall in Hindu text reading about the Great Bharatani War(Yeah translated as the Great British War). In the section of Western India/Pakistan, Kashmir, area for almost the entire Western Front of India and section of Pakistan. Sometime at about 15,000 years ago their historians state a battle occurred here. I'm not sure if it's one of those take it as an allegory or take it as real. I'm leaning closer to it's real. But then the question becomes if the Gods were around that time why did they let the war occur?

As for the jews the most common number mentioned is not the 6,000 which they glee at all the time. But 5,776 funny enough we've had some members mention it's quite possible the Gypsies are the original jews that came at that time. And were so useless that at some point the enemy had to create the jewish species and kept the gypsies just for the hell of it. Either way for them in the far future if successful they would have more slaves to borg since even the jews are schmuck useful idiots for their Gods once their usefulness goes away i.e. capturing Earth they too get to be borged.

Mentioning that they came later on around the 5,000 closer to 4,000 mark. Seems to make sense either way whether or not they came sooner or later. Another possibility is certain elements came earlier and began to concoct lies or create issues. Either way I'd like to learn more where you got this information as that is very interesting. Especially mentioning not just Age of Aries but also closer to 4,000 mark.

On some level it makes sense the bulk of them came that area. By 3,000 BCE Ramses the 2nd was already kicking them out of Egypt and already at this area people were getting fed up. Unfortunately when studying history anti-semitically they state stuff like only closer rather ago that they were kicked out or killed. For example there's the stories of them being kicked out by empires in the Middle East according to the jews this occurred sometime after 1,500bce area nearing the ACE. For example the Samaritains kicked the kikes out after being unable to deal with the incessant kvetching and annoyance. But the historical records state the Samaritians did this sometime around 385b.c.e that's not just very near zero year but also near the Roman area when they started becoming a major World power at the time or had become a major World power.

The historical record is too convoluted and maybe even fake history or to be more specific doctored history occurred. For example XYZ Gentile empire kicks jews out, jews vey to their oys said it happened when people began hating jews around XYZ time period near zero they even put it in their religious texts. But funny enough in the REAL historicity the event occurred sometime around 2,000+ BCE nearly two millenia before year zero.

So in essence if said fictitious event happened it was artificially doctored to coincide with near ACE near zero time period. Rather than actually being a far away historical event before the whole Sea People/Hebrew strike of 1,500bce. Which some stated before as when everything STHF moment for every civilization except Egypt which forced them back.

Then the question becomes how twisted up is historical events? And I assume it is so destroyed and twisted it requires the Gods to somehow recreate the entirety of our history. And yet further along are people gonna believe it. Besides cross-referencing with certain books and rewriting history. Are people gonna believe?

Like the whole free will thing. Humans might have pathetic amounts of free will but the Gods go If you don't want to be with us that's up to you, they aren't gonna force themselves. But now if the person is on a daily level interacting with these entities or groups of knowledge then obviously at some point they gotta go "Man is it wise to ignore these Humanoid aliens who created Humanity".

Unfortunately history is too convoluted to actually piece together anything. And so biased the victor of war writes history. That's not how history is written you don't do that nor do you create cliques to control humans. History is studied unbiased and telling the truth. Kinda like the Rittenhouse documentary our Italian member talked about even mentioning 2A(Second Amendment) goes further along than simple bearing of arms with rights to create, organize, and control militias that can work with law enforcement.

Either way history is too fucked over to make sense of in any major extreme knowledgeable way. It can be pieced to certain things but after that it's like "Someone has been fucking with the historicity of our civilization".

Rational Satanist said:
Sarjam05 said:

So you can see the Gods couldn't do much because they were bound for all these years. They were freed very recently, in 2002-2003 by a group of 4 then-JoS HP's using energy work via sex magick on them. So they are free for less than 20 years.

Sarjam05 said:
They always argue that most empires and governments converted after the Jewish proselytizers did miracles that surmounted the local chief priests or religious leaders.

That's BS. The enemy religions were forced them by the sword as it's clear by looking back at history. Those who didn't believe them were mass murdered.

I'm a bit surprised but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. The Gods have physical bodies in other planetary systems so how can you bind the kundalini of a person who can meditate, vibrate mantras to clean their soul and so on? I mean, if someone cursed me today I'd just clean it out and retaliate. Obviously this 'binding' isn't what you're referring to or what we normally do.

We know the Gods have been living their lives and doing all sorts of things out there all this time. They have even been helping other planets under attack. This binding was something just on earth. It was created by the reptilians and charged by Gentiles, the jews just sat on this little 'empire' and called it their own.

You cannot bind the soul of a Demon, they have the means to remove the binding as opposed to waiting ten thousand years. Even we ourselves remove the nastiest of curses and bindings in just a few years. This was some whole other kind of magic at work here and as I am unaware of it, I don't see the need to speculate much. I was just clarifying why it wasn't binding in the strict sense or worse, a fall of the serpent. Unless one believes the Gods have no other activity to do, no physical body elsewhere and just roam around our astral plane which is ridiculous.

Blackdragon666 said:
Rational Satanist said:
Sarjam05 said:

Sarjam05 said:

I'm a bit surprised but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. The Gods have physical bodies in other planetary systems so how can you bind the kundalini of a person who can meditate, vibrate mantras to clean their soul and so on? I mean, if someone cursed me today I'd just clean it out and retaliate. Obviously this 'binding' isn't what you're referring to or what we normally do.

We know the Gods have been living their lives and doing all sorts of things out there all this time. They have even been helping other planets under attack. This binding was something just on earth. It was created by the reptilians and charged by Gentiles, the jews just sat on this little 'empire' and called it their own.

You cannot bind the soul of a Demon, they have the means to remove the binding as opposed to waiting ten thousand years. Even we ourselves remove the nastiest of curses and bindings in just a few years. This was some whole other kind of magic at work here and as I am unaware of it, I don't see the need to speculate much. I was just clarifying why it wasn't binding in the strict sense or worse, a fall of the serpent. Unless one believes the Gods have no other activity to do, no physical body elsewhere and just roam around our astral plane which is ridiculous.

The only thing I can state is if the enemy performed Civilization magick whereby they grabbed the host of their aliens and fired at the Human civilization(like HP.Cobra stated it seems like Humanity lives currently on about 10 planets, one broke out of kosher supervision(curfew) and the remaining 9 are on various levels of supervision), I'm assuming due to the position of Earth and the Anti-christ Earth seems to be the capital homeworld.

It's not like the aliens can do anything to the Gods. On the recent Apollo hieratics he protects other Gods. I assume after a long period of time you don't have issues but at certain points you can still be bogged down.

If this is the case the only thing I can state is the enemy did massive civilization magick and shuttered Humanity. In other words go towards the host population rather than the Gods. It's said they can't be nor do everything. It's one thing to have omni- powers it's another when people describe the enemy as a communist do-it-all that is everywhere and anywhere and is beyond question.

Many people might come from a xtian background wanting dogma or Satan to punish them or do something. Satan has no desire nor no power to punish for any little mistake no matter how minimal. It be akin to thinking Satan is gonna punish for a small blasphemous thought.

Anyways logically speaking from the illogical people provide. Satan and the Gods in regards to the enemy aliens is like fighting against a steel wall. But against Humans it's said even the most advanced Humans need protection from the enemy aliens. The Gods can hold their own and then some but we humans are pathetic in this regard.

So simply we were cut off and limited.

In other words it's not them against the Gods it's them against us. It just so happened like HP.Cobra mentioned they cut off the signal to the phone and then later on destroyed the phone to dial the Gods.

Blackdragon666 said:
Rational Satanist said:
Sarjam05 said:

Sarjam05 said:

Idk how he could possibly thinking that tbh.
Everyone who has been in touch with Satan and the Demons should know how very powerful they are, and what we see is just a microscopic fraction of their true power and capabilities.

Thinking that mere humans could „free“ them physically, while the Demons are not able to do so, is just a damn joke.

The enemy can not touch Satan and our Gods.
Satan is the most powerful force in this world.

Btw nice to see you here again!

Exactly, the demons are too powerful to be affected by the magic of the poop rabbis.
Those who were cursed and tied were some historical characters and the humanity, if in other past lives you were cursed by the kikes the solution to free yourself are the RTR and then go cleaning and removing the blockages.

Blackdragon666 said:
Rational Satanist said:
Sarjam05 said:

Sarjam05 said:

I was intending to leave this for the future, but be aware, that the Gods have many aspects/bodies as HPS Maxine has stated in the Advanced Sermons section.

What HPS Maxine has done did save earth by helping us extremely in the large picture of things. It might all have finished before this. Things like the microchips for example, or brain control, was getting finalized by 1995 or so.

We went from a certain death loop to advancing to where we are also getting rid of the enemy veil in which all of these events have taken place. Insides this astral construct, the Gods could not get through to us at all.

This work was of fundamental importance. It was after this event that the larger astral and the aspect of the Gods that acts here was freed.

Key word here: Aspect.

Without this work, we would be damned more than what is conceivable by anyone. All this preceded a chain of events and work that we have done [also in the forums and collectively] so that now we are moving way better.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok if it's inaccurate then explain my experience and how do I do this a better way. I may just not know what I am doing.

I would like to see some other people try this stuff out. I think even really astrally closed Jews are harder to get. I could if anyone wants point to one who brags people are cursing him day in and day out and doing rtrs into him for a couple years he even posts his image and encourages people to curse him yet nothing happens so this means the JOS is fake is his argument (it does look like strong cursing was going on in his aura) I personally think it's something like this. I know some people have had a hard time with cursing xtians that really get on their nerves or even cause major problems and they tried for years various workings and in some cases gave up. Other times I heard stories like you do a little curse and they are on the floor so it's kind of mysterious to me what is up with this. I am going off what I read here. I only did black Magick once myself it took 10 months of cursing someone sometimes for hours a day putting in a lot of anger to get it to manifest. By that time their soul was literally completely death energy but it still manifested really slow and is not even done yet but I see it manifesting in the astral. 😪

Some of this stuff sucks cause what if legit someone is in a really bad situation where they need something like this there has to be a secret to this.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

I would like to see some other people try this stuff out. I think even really astrally closed Jews are harder to get. I could if anyone wants point to one who brags people are cursing him day in and day out and doing rtrs into him for a couple years he even posts his image and encourages people to curse him yet nothing happens so this means the JOS is fake is his argument (it does look like strong cursing was going on in his aura) I personally think it's something like this. I know some people have had a hard time with cursing xtians that really get on their nerves or even cause major problems and they tried for years various workings and in some cases gave up. Other times I heard stories like you do a little curse and they are on the floor so it's kind of mysterious to me what is up with this. I am going off what I read here. I only did black Magick once myself it took 10 months of cursing someone sometimes for hours a day putting in a lot of anger to get it to manifest. By that time their soul was literally completely death energy but it still manifested really slow and is not even done yet but I see it manifesting in the astral. 😪

Some of this stuff sucks cause what if legit someone is in a really bad situation where they need something like this there has to be a secret to this.

Wasn´t it mentioned, the SS had special forces, who did fire element assasinations, which did work rather quick?

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Wasn´t it mentioned, the SS had special forces, who did fire element assasinations, which did work rather quick?

I am aware of that Yeah. If I have to do anything again I will use that. I am going to start learning more how to use it before I need it.

We don't have that today sadly with people helping each other out as much but the Jews most certainly do. I kind of wish we had more people trained in things and helping each other out with stuff now. I can easily see some people got in situations with the enemy or an enemy that is bad or maybe even close to emergency crisis stuff but don't know how to deal with it and give up fighting after awhile.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

Aside from power output (chi) and focus (less than optimal focus will lessen the effect in every type of Magick) there is aptitude for Black Magick. Some people have this, and some have it for other things. As far as I know you are water type of person which means Black Magick (regardless of your effort) is not your strong suit. That being said, you have your strenght of course, but it's something else than that.

Aside from that, the timing is important. And by that I mean the optimal time to attack according to personal planetary transits, not just looking for good Black Magick dates on the calendar.

I do wonder if there are other factors that tie into this.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Aside from power output (chi) and focus (less than optimal focus will lessen the effect in every type of Magick) there is aptitude for Black Magick. Some people have this, and some have it for other things. As far as I know you are water type of person which means Black Magick (regardless of your effort) is not your strong suit. That being said, you have your strenght of course, but it's something else than that.

Aside from that, the timing is important. And by that I mean the optimal time to attack according to personal planetary transits, not just looking for good Black Magick dates on the calendar.

I am actually really good at healing even on astrally closed individuals and stuff dealing with emotions (I seem to sometimes be able to force change emotions in also with others around me too to more positive to make things more pleasant for me by focusing and willing this) I guess it just may not be my strong suit.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:

I am actually really good at healing even on astrally closed individuals and stuff dealing with emotions (I seem to sometimes be able to force change emotions in also with others around me too to more positive to make things more pleasant for me by focusing and willing this) I guess it just may not be my strong suit.
That makes sense since those things are ruled by water and fire. Not to say that you can not get better with Black Magick, but at least for now the situation is what it is.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

That makes sense since those things are ruled by water and fire. Not to say that you can not get better with Black Magick, but at least for now the situation is what it is.

Also If I remember right HPHC did once write when the enemy thoughtform was at its strongest (middle ages) it could strike down 5 people at once. I don´t think those 5 were all spiritual open, so with enouth force you can strike even spiritualy closed people in seconds and without elements involved, as I don´t think the enemy thoughtform can do something like that.

slyscorpion said:
Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:

I am aware of that Yeah. If I have to do anything again I will use that. I am going to start learning more how to use it before I need it.

We don't have that today sadly with people helping each other out as much but the Jews most certainly do. I kind of wish we had more people trained in things and helping each other out with stuff now. I can easily see some people got in situations with the enemy or an enemy that is bad or maybe even close to emergency crisis stuff but don't know how to deal with it and give up fighting after awhile.

Did reread today:

"Fire Magick is amplified with invoking and directing the fire element. Fire magick includes:
Confidence, fame, success in gambling, pleasure, securing popularity/charisma, increasing health and vitality, healing, protection, success, magickal power, creativity, enthusiasm, energy, stamina, major changes, adaptability, attraction, sudden changes, stimulation, enthusiasm, creativity, energy, gaining control, changing luck and inciting justice. Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Inciting accidents, fires, injuries. Self-confidence, athletics, strength, magickal energy for Black Magick, intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, and athletics (especially competitive). Good for self-empowerment before workings of black magick. When used in black magick, fire as opposed earth is used to bring on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Fire can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty. Properly evoking and directing the fire element will raise the temperature in whatever it is directed to." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Elements_Magick.html

Maybe invoke some fire before doing cursing next time along, with some akasha to connect better.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

I would like too. It actually takes a lot before I think of using this as I don't in general enjoy negative energies very much but I probably will in the future some time. I mean certain people just drive me nuts with their low vibration way of thinking if I get pushed to far or something serious happens against me or someone I care about I want to be able to use it.

So if I want to practice to get better what or who to target. The Jews in general. Some kike. I don't like the thought of random targets for no personal reason but practice probably would make me better at it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Rational Satanist said:

I was intending to leave this for the future, but be aware, that the Gods have many aspects/bodies as HPS Maxine has stated in the Advanced Sermons section.

What HPS Maxine has done did save earth by helping us extremely in the large picture of things. It might all have finished before this. Things like the microchips for example, or brain control, was getting finalized by 1995 or so.

We went from a certain death loop to advancing to where we are also getting rid of the enemy veil in which all of these events have taken place. Insides this astral construct, the Gods could not get through to us at all.

This work was of fundamental importance. It was after this event that the larger astral and the aspect of the Gods that acts here was freed.

Key word here: Aspect.

Without this work, we would be damned more than what is conceivable by anyone. All this preceded a chain of events and work that we have done [also in the forums and collectively] so that now we are moving way better.

Is this generally in regard to I believe it was @Member:[Jack]: I believe it was this member who mentioned the Gotham project was pushed back from 2010 to 2019/20 with coof-19. Similarities that such things changed around or turned around that they were shuttered or pushed further on.

IF said procedures were finalized in 1995. Then how come it took them so long to implement stuff? You sound like they were ready to drop the veil and start the singularity at that point in time.

From what I recall this "Astral Buster" event Maxine participated in with several others occurred sometime around 2002-2003 sometime from after summer 2002 to sometime May/Early-April 2003.

So then if this event occurred 7-8 years after your initial statements, 1995. Was the enemy really that slow with everything. I know they do it as slowly as possible but like I said above it sounds like they were revving their engines to start the race to doom.

I assume in the interim the Gods did things or certain events changed. I do recall researching the history of some of the websites from JoS like LuciferianLiberatonFront and a whole host of Geocities and other HTML 1/2 generation websites and generally with the internet from that era was filled with beginnings of conspiracies some factual, some made up, some totally retarded as fuck. But some of these websites are so old they existed pretty much by that era post-95.

But it seems to me like something happened around that time that seems like we got a few years. Then with the Gods event as above and then a few more years with rituals and these last decade situation of 2014-present with RTR technology.

So was it that bad that somehow by magick the enemy was gonna run civilization to doom? I mean I tell you sometimes I go around the block or drive around in the past more so and sometimes I'm like I'm just a random Human somewhere in my city going to this place. How or what or why would anyone come to this random spot to do something involving conspiracies to overthrow Humanity.

Sometimes I wonder about other people especially considering I'm Cancer and have that peoples interest. And I go most people are just normie/NPCs that want to live and are motivated by base existence. WTF or why the fuck does anyone have interest in manipulating this person.

Excuse the rhetoric just sometimes I'm ego reduced by going out or walking around my neighborhood and go "Man everyone in here is just trying to live their lives as best they could with what best financial prospect they have". I don't want to say it like that as there's places that are battlegrounds but sometimes I'm like is this really gonna reach my place of living.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
So if I want to practice to get better what or who to target. The Jews in general. Some kike. I don't like the thought of random targets for no personal reason but practice probably would make me better at it.
The 6 month training program would help. Specifically to work with your weak element(s) and balancing your elements. Evoking energy too. The program includes these and more for spiritual growth.

For Black Magick you would only want justifiable targets, so jews are a safe option any day. As for the specific methods, you shall decide.

I was being badly drained of energy in quite a violent way from the target of this curse from each of my chakras they were also being filled with air element so at random times deep emotion was not possible in anything but I certainly could feel the emotions of the target just fine.

slyscorpion said:
I was being badly drained of energy in quite a violent way from the target of this curse from each of my chakras they were also being filled with air element so at random times deep emotion was not possible in anything but I certainly could feel the emotions of the target just fine.

I do want to add that it might be part of what the problem was and why this took so long.

slyscorpion said:
Sounds awful and dangerous. You had astral connections to your target which is very bad thing.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
Sounds awful and dangerous. You had astral connections to your target which is very bad thing.

What was I supposed to do about this. I might know more about how to do it now but when I first started doing the working I was obvious to it. The person is just about done for so no use wasting energy doing a working to remove it now but for future reference anything other than the detach meditation. This was a little more complicated and hard to deal with. Another thread on here talked about having a similar issue and he said the detach meditation didn't work with this stuff at all so that is why he was looking for advice. I thought doing detach and deprogram from the person at the same time would work but me not sure so maybe what I thought would not work either I didn't try it out cause I didn't know till recently it was this bad. Recently as in a couple weeks ago and the loosening of this draining was what allowed me to know this and open up btw.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back