Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Navajo "Black God" is Satan?

Kavya Shukra

So after talking to my parents and getting to know more about my extended family, I found out I am part Navajo, and first thing that came to mind was to learn more about the Navajo (and Native Americans period, and how this ties with Satanism, and how it was different from culture to culture. I just recently found out how the Mayan civilization is very similar to the Vedic culture of India and Polynesia.) And then, the Navajo had a god they called the "Black God" and according to the story, he is the God of the Stars, who is known to have a belt, and is black due to the void of space, and is covered with sparkles all over his body. It also seems to describe Sirius and Orion in detail and the first thing that came to mind was Satan, due to him being associated with Orion. In Mexico he is known as Mixcoatl the God of the Hunt, and then here we have a similar story that ties in with Orion. Though, I don't know much, but the more I learn about Mesoamerican Satanic history, the more amazed I am in just learning in general.

When I was reading on Mesoamerican history, the tribe of the Navajo really stood out to me for a reason that I didn't understand.

Yes, it's probably as you say. The relation to the color "Black" is also related to the Aether and the Universe, with the star on it being darkness and light. This is a frequent theme in everything that describes the core of what Satan means, such as the Serpent and the Universe. These qualities are always connected to the color Black.

I have little information right now, but I instinctively believe Native Americans (and many indigenous communities) are of Satan, but as far as I'm aware, this is not knowledge to them. I would like to look into this more but much information is kept secret (understandably) and they do not trust outsiders.

Soul Wings said:
I have little information right now, but I instinctively believe Native Americans (and many indigenous communities) are of Satan, but as far as I'm aware, this is not knowledge to them. I would like to look into this more but much information is kept secret (understandably) and they do not trust outsiders.

I've been noticing a lot of Native American wisdom is very similar to Taoism and Vedic ways.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When I was reading on Mesoamerican history, the tribe of the Navajo really stood out to me for a reason that I didn't understand.

Yes, it's probably as you say. The relation to the color "Black" is also related to the Aether and the Universe, with the star on it being darkness and light. This is a frequent theme in everything that describes the core of what Satan means, such as the Serpent and the Universe. These qualities are always connected to the color Black.

Speaking of serpents, there was a Australian story about the rainbow snake (which is similar to the African Orisha Oshumare) and I heard stories that a long time ago, Hawaii and Mt. Meru were the North and South Poles of the time, and the rainbow snake looked like the Aurora that slithered across the clouds in the sky. They also believed that the wind had snake-like shapes, able to move from one direction to another, slithering and coiling like a snake.

I would be overjoyed if there was a connection between Native American spirituality (ie Lakota) and Spiritual Satanism considering how invested I was into animal symbolism and nature spirits prior to finding JoS and dedicating. As this could imply those forces to have been Satanic in origin all along.

Bone Dust said:
I would be overjoyed if there was a connection between Native American spirituality (ie Lakota) and Spiritual Satanism considering how invested I was into animal symbolism and nature spirits prior to finding JoS and dedicating. As this could imply those forces to have been Satanic in origin all along.

lakota-star-map-historical.jpg

There's this, which depicts the "Devil's Tower" aligned with Taurus, Auriga, Aries, Orion's Belt and Sirius.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Speaking of serpents, there was a Australian story about the rainbow snake (which is similar to the African Orisha Oshumare) and I heard stories that a long time ago, Hawaii and Mt. Meru were the North and South Poles of the time, and the rainbow snake looked like the Aurora that slithered across the clouds in the sky. They also believed that the wind had snake-like shapes, able to move from one direction to another, slithering and coiling like a snake.
I especially want to know about this as well! I have always suspected something with this ever since I was taught the dreamtime!!

Bone Dust said:

The raven is almost universally believed by most Native American tribes to be the creator of light and help shape the night sky. And ravens are one of Odin's sacred animals in Nordic lore.

there is alot of navajo welders out here in our industry, ive already worked with some, and other people i know do as well. If the topic ever comes up and i cross paths with any again, and if they are open to it i will ask. Maybe they will give some pretty interesting and useful info on the native american pantheon

Shadowcat said:
there is alot of navajo welders out here in our industry, ive already worked with some, and other people i know do as well. If the topic ever comes up and i cross paths with any again, and if they are open to it i will ask. Maybe they will give some pretty interesting and useful info on the native american pantheon

Definitely. I found out about this by eavesdropping on some conversations with family. It was there I found out my great grandma was a Navajo witch doctor, and my grandpa's parents are French, which is where one of my last names come from. And my grandpa's brother has greenish blue eyes, so there could be possible Aryan descendance in me. It's actually super cool just how much history goes into family.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back