Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is the Catholic "Sacred Heart" a curse against the Heart Chakra?

Nimrod33

Sacred-Heart.jpg

I don't remember if it was already stated on the website, but i was wondering if it is related in some way. The way it looks and the fact that it is portrayed red and not green makes me think that it is indeed a curse. In fact, it appears that every time a Saint received a "miracle" via the "Sacred Heart", it always harm them. An example is Margaret Alacoque (I'll repost here the image made on her in "Meme Warfare").

Margaret-Alacoque.png

This is some insane thing, however, the Heart Chakra does indeed play a role in manifestation of workings. The "burning" is a stolen mythological allegory of the Serpent going through it, which activates certain qualities.

Isn't the heart chakra where the love emotion comes from mostly. They are always using this against people to get them to let their guards down so they do not see the program for what it is.

slyscorpion said:
Isn't the heart chakra where the love emotion comes from mostly. They are always using this against people to get them to let their guards down so they do not see the program for what it is.

The heart Chakra rules over emotions, not just love, this is why the nazarene is always portrayed with arms open, that way people can be controlled through a connection into their heart chakra.

This is why the ancient egyptians are often seen with their hands across their chest, it is symbology of the heart chakra(the emotional center) being impervious to influence, being protected from outside intereference so that one may stay true to himself.

Artisan said:
This is why the ancient egyptians are often seen with their hands across their chest, it is symbology of the heart chakra(the emotional center) being impervious to influence, being protected from outside intereference so that one may stay true to himself.
Interesting knowledge, quite useful for me actually, thanks for that.

As for you OP. I, instinctively, believe you are correct. I have no info to point to this. But I have looked at it and felt the same as you. I believe where I have mostly seen it is on Mary, weirdly. It is strangely occult in nature. The lines that emanate from it in most illustrations suggests it has power. It is almost always placed over one's chest in the wrong biological but the correct chakral spot. The crown of thorns for me comes with a horrible feeling, like when I think about the priests that whip themselves and others. Self mutilation. In a way, it makes me wonder if something like this first image is trying to force the heart chakra to close.

Artisan said:
slyscorpion said:

The heart Chakra rules over emotions, not just love, this is why the nazarene is always portrayed with arms open, that way people can be controlled through a connection into their heart chakra.

Truth be known, the throat chakra, not the heart chakra is the "seat of emotions." When we feel sad, like crying, we get the lump in the throat. The throat chakra is a chakra of creative potential and works with the sacral chakra.
From https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Throat_Chakra.html

I do think some people stated the heart ruled the love emotion though

slyscorpion said:
From https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Throat_Chakra.html

I agree that it's mostly throat; but I also feel like some of our emotions are seated in the chest (heart) as well. A lot of extreme things, such as depression, grief, love, ecstacy, laughter - I can definitely feel overwhelmingly in my chest as well. It is almost like it rises from the chest into the throat in these cases. I also noticed if a cat purrs near me, or I sing, my heart chakra vibrates the most.

slyscorpion said:
Artisan said:
slyscorpion said:

Truth be known, the throat chakra, not the heart chakra is the "seat of emotions." When we feel sad, like crying, we get the lump in the throat. The throat chakra is a chakra of creative potential and works with the sacral chakra.

Ah I see, thank you for the clarification. It seems as if though I am misinformed about some things. It wouldn't hurt to re-read the JoyOfSatan website once more as it's been a long time since I've done it(hence the outdated information I shared)

Artisan said:
slyscorpion said:
Artisan said:

Ah I see, thank you for the clarification. It seems as if though I am misinformed about some things. It wouldn't hurt to re-read the JoyOfSatan website once more as it's been a long time since I've done it(hence the outdated information I shared)

I think for the Jews their emotion chakra is near their heart. Kind of scratch what I said about love because it wouldn't make sense for a chakra ruled by Mercury to rule that emotion. I thought about that and was like wait a minute. I do know people feel the emotion of love in that area sometimes though.
I am going to share why I think this
There was a person who was an open Jew who was like a counselor in my High School. I kind of had to play along with this as I needed to see her for some stuff sadly but I kept in mind yeah I know your the enemy. That is when I woke up to what a jew was half my high school time I didn't even know.
She told me one time when she feels emotions it was in the heart area. I remember that.

I think the enemy has it mixed up they think the heart chakra rules this. So that is why they attack it. Before JOS everyone was saying pretty much what you were.

slyscorpion said:
Artisan said:
slyscorpion said:

I think for the Jews their emotion chakra is near their heart. Kind of scratch what I said about love because it wouldn't make sense for a chakra ruled by Mercury to rule that emotion. I thought about that and was like wait a minute. I do know people feel the emotion of love in that area sometimes though.
There was a person who was an open Jew who was like a counselor in my High School. I kind of had to play along with this as I needed to see her for some stuff sadly but I kept in mind yeah I know your the enemy. That is when I woke up to what a jew was half my high school time I didn't even know.
She told me one time when she feels emotions it was in the heart area. I remember that.

I think the enemy has it mixed up they think the heart chakra rules this. So that is why they attack it. Before JOS everyone was saying pretty much what you were.

That's very interesting, I will definitely have to refresh my memory and read through the JoS site once more. However, I have an entire list of threads I plan to read through first lmao. So after I read through all those, THEN, I'll re-read the main website.

Thanks for the information about the enemy, as they say,

"know your enemy and yourself, and you will never taste defeat"

I believe that this xian symbol is to curse and block the union of the ida and the pingala in the sixth chakra and the pineal gland, which was represented by the Greeks and Romans with the heart and the arrow of cupid.
The thorn branch surrounding it symbolizes exactly that: binding and blocking and the flame with the xian cross I believe symbolizes binding and blocking the crown chakra so that the kundalini energy represented by the fire cannot ascend.

But the way the enemy has all this stuff associated with the emotional center or love it still attacks it and works even if they don't exactly know everything about what they are doing. Heart symbolizes love and deep emotions. They use this to attack people make them open up put their gaurd down.

Artisan said:
slyscorpion said:
Artisan said:

That's very interesting, I will definitely have to refresh my memory and read through the JoS site once more. However, I have an entire list of threads I plan to read through first lmao. So after I read through all those, THEN, I'll re-read the main website.

Thanks for the information about the enemy, as they say,

"know your enemy and yourself, and you will never taste defeat"

To be honest if you can in a safe area talk with one of them and be nice with the right person etc you can gain a lot of information about random things from them up to apparently them just straight up admitting they are psychopathic and proud of it and bragging about doing horrible things I would try to have some recording device on if that happens (I never got this to happen myself but I read about it on a few posts over the years they will drop their marks if they think you know or think you don't care or think your one 9r them or like them). I got this one to admit yeah she didn't think the holocaust happened as said but it was not a bad thing to be honest cause it was for a good cause it got them money and fought against racism so don't tell people. That was when I got sent to her office for saying on a paper that I didn't think the holocaust was real.

But anyways I am thinking wtf I don't think that is a good cause. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back