Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Genetic Engineering.

StyleCoin

Through genetic engineering, would it be possible to modify plants to be resistant to droughts and floods? Could genetic engineering make plants produce faster?
Other than with garbage methods of Jews who turn plants into poison for the gentiles.

StyleCoin said:
Through genetic engineering, would it be possible to modify plants to be resistant to droughts and floods? Could genetic engineering make plants produce faster?
Other than with garbage methods of Jews who turn plants into poison for the gentiles.

Through genetic engineering we did just that, yes.
However, in the process our food got less nutritious..

Much is possible through genetic engineering, in fact, there has been a lot of hype around "at home" genetic engineering through CRISPR over the past couple of years.

The issue is that we are far too lacking in understanding of not only the human genome but also the genome of other living organisms to safely preform genetic engineering.

Once the Gods have returned, or, when the majority of us(humanity) have become enlightened and ascended I wouldn't be suprised if genetic engineering becomes something common place as we would have access to knowledge which we are currently unable to obtain.

NinRick said:
StyleCoin said:

Through genetic engineering we did just that, yes.
However, in the process our food got less nutritious..

Yeah, exactly this.

Nature has its cycles. Shortening them is possible and obviously has consequences: the faster your plant grow, the lower their nutritional content will be. Another possible consequence may be that nutritional content is the same, but the soil will be considerably more depleted and need a longer rest because it can be fertile enough again. Reality is not Harry Potter, unfortunately.

I wonder what's the next proposal. I'm sure that from moving children into pods because foolish feminists cannot be arsed to rear, they'll also want to somehow accelerate gestation and have children born with all kind of physical and mental disabilities. Because, why not, people like power trips.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back