Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do you think of this?

This is just a process to create a thoughtform, a powerless one at that. Also a very good way to get lost in delusional and imaginary daydreaming.

Even with advanced spiritual techniques, a thoughtform wil only have limited sentience, since it's not a real incarnate being. It doesn't have a real body, and it's not truly alive.

It's thoughts will be limited by your own perception and thoughts, and it cannot tell you anything that you don't already know or have the ability to know at this moment by yourself.

It cannot engage in conversation or discussion with you. At most a thoughtform can ask questions, or have limited decision making ability if you grant them this with real power.

I've used my own technique, based on the technique on the Joy of Satan to create a thoughtform to assist me with spiritual healing, to create a fairly advanced thoughtform that was able to be seen, felt and recognized by other SS who I showed it to.

It is able to ask questions, has autonomy and can make decisions for itself, it can speak its own limited thoughts by its own choice, etc.

I made it when I was trying to do long distance healing for someone, and I struggled to send the energy, so I thought of using a thoughtform to be a focal point through which I could deliver my energy over this long distance, which worked well.

Besides that I spend quite a lot of time, effort and energy to make it as advanced as I could, inspired during the creation process to try and make it as lifelike as possible.

I created a pseudo soul for it with chakra's and Nadis (a far cry from the complexity of the human soul). I envisioned every detail exceptionally well, gave it three bodies (a soul, a separate light body, and a separate aura, which all carried different energies and I used the principles of Akasha to merge these three bodies into a single being that could hold all the separate energies harmoniously and in perfect balance) I used elemental energies, separated and bound through the chakra's to give it power and substance.

I used planetary energies that complemented the abilities I wished to give to the thoughtform, and that complemented the elements I used in its creation to further empower it, according to the same principles the human soul is born.

I even poured a few drops of Soma, the female elixer produced by the pineal gland, into the thoughtform to see if I could somehow make it more lifelike that way, give it real vitality and permanence.

To give it knowledge and intelligence I let it connect to my mind to learn about reality, and to learn about speech, expression, everything.

I meditated in trance together with it for days in a row to allow it to form a semblance of consciousness by learning what consciousness is from my own consciousness.

After a few dats it was able to speak and ask questions. It could act on its own, and make decisions. It could determine things it liked and didn't like. However, it never had real intelligence. More like an AI that learned what it knows by external input (my own consciousness) rather than any internalized realization.

I pushed the creation of this thoughtform as far as I could, spend a few weeks pouring a great deal of effort into shaping and empowering it, building it from the ground up, from a single ball of light into a full fledged multi elemental humanoid entity with multiple energy bodies combined together into a singular form, imitating as best as I could the structure of the human soul, creating a solid form for what I tried to make a real being, something more than a mere thoughtform.

During that process I understood quite well the limitations of thoughtforms, and how they cannot be considered as a companion of any kind, or anything more than what it's name implies.

It's just part of your thought given form, and without very advanced knowledge and real power over life it will never be more than that.

If one is very lonely and want friends, spend your time and energy to find friends instead. Perhaps learn to communicate with your GD, though know that they cannot keep you company like a friend, but they can help fill a void of loneliness by their momentary presence whenever they have a moment of time to spend with you.

Something like you linked cannot fulfill the social need of a person, or be of any benefit to a person.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back