Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We must remove this "Satanic Movies" link

Osiris Silvio

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanis_Movies.html

This link can be found through a quick search on www.satanisgod.org. However, most of these movies are as anti-Satanic as it is possible to be. Full of horror that blasphemes Satan and Satanism, these movies are a sure way to scare people away from Satanism. I think that the clergy must remove this link and even warn other Satanists from these movies. There might one or two movies that are fine, but the majority are too bloody, scary, and blasphemous, abiding by the Abrahamic image of Satanism.

This is mostly a know your enemy and how they portray "Satanism", to see how they defame Satanism, type of situation.
They contain pieces of themes in a broken fashion, as explained on the side of each movie.

In some of these movies, there is blatant and subliminal promotion of injustice. The messages are that justice is of Satan, so for the average deluded audiences out there, justice is supposed to be something negative. Fighting back is wrong, etc. Turn the other cheek, walk the extra mile, enjoy your sufferings and be a perfect slave. This reveals a lot about how Hollywood tries to promote anti-life Christian principles.

The attacks on Satanism coming out of Hollywood as of 2016 are getting desperate. The shelves in the Video stores are lined with Demonic possession, and other nonsense designed by sick minds to try to frighten people away from Satan. Many of these movies also have added subliminals that are specifically designed to create terror in the minds of those who watch them, especially if they are open to that sort of thing. The Catholic Church is in its last days and is trying every ugly attempt to frighten the unknowing portion of the populace into going back to church and believing their lies.

I actually took my girlfriend to one of these possession movies when I was trying to convince her of Satanism. I realized how ridiculous the movie would look when compared to the stuff I was talking about. It actually made her less fearful of Satanism. That kind of worked. It wasn't really that scary to me either.

I agree with Cobra keep that up. But if someone doesn't know how the media portrays Satanism they are kind of out of touch with anything that's my only comment. I knew before even reading the JOS what Hollywood thought of Satanism and what the church said and all that I already knew my enemy so no use for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back