Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ASTRAL WINGS

CaspianTheDreamer

So, my idea is that this thread will be used for us to share our experiences with our astral wings or even guide one another on this topic. I myself in one of my meditation sessions kept hearing the word " fluffy" or something close to that. And i was in a very deep alpha state too. It sounds a bit funny i know. But that is my experience. What are yours?

What a perfect opportunity to talk about a dream I have been blessed with.

I was running for my life in a forest devoid of life - burnt, gnarly, grey, unfeeling, uncaring. The sky was grey and cloudy; it extended as far as the eye could see and would make you feel like you could trip over the smallest stick on the ground. There was a thick, viscous black sludge; it was closing in incredibly fast like a tidal wave all around me, swallowing the trees, a bit like "faceless" from Spirited Away. It was coming for me - looking for me - to swallow me whole and kill me and everything off entirely, body and soul. I was surrounded. I came to a forced halt and looked around. Nothing but this putrid shit all around me. For some reason, I was frightened but I did not scream. There was no voice or guidance - only instinct. To jump, to rise. Before, I could not see it. But then I knew - it was the only way out. So I did. I gathered all my strength, and I jumped as high as I could.
Jet black, gigantic feathery plumage shot from my shoulders all the way past my arms and kept me high, suspended in the air. This jet black sludge tried pathetically to crawl up and reach me but it could not. It was euphoria - it was relief, joy, a fantastic serenity and peace. The moon broke through the clouds and caressed my face, my chest. I was forever out of it's reach.
Hail Satan Lucifer, Lightbringer, Morning star!

Even years later now, I still do not know why I was blessed with such a dream. Even now I kinda want to cry. I feel so unworthy sometimes. I do not know if I will ever be able to repay this kindness. This dream has given me the strength to overcome so many things.

Flying in dreams, remote viewing, or astral projection has always been under the energy of the belly, be it risen up or opened, never from wings or things like that. I suspect the wings have more symbolical meaning and psychological influence on this spectrum of interpretations, at least to us at this point of advancement. Higher beings may have and use these, even humans maybe, but the relation to flying or movement aspect is indirect and has other properties. The use of wings can mean making the vibrations finer and higher and might mean transportation between dimensions, not physical dimensional movement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back