Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do Illuminati members get given abilities?

Player7

I know it might seem stupid from me or as if I'm trolling but I promise you on Father's name I'm not trolling, just trying to understand the reality of things.

So basically before I joined the JoS, I was already against the Illuminati, Freemasonry and all that evil shit. I used to post alot of 'woke' content on my social media platforms with a former 'friend', then this happened.

One day my former friend calls me and says he was contacted by someone telepathically and was told to get both me and him to stfu on our social media platforms, or die. So we did that. Then a day later, he tells me I got offered to join the enemy. At first I refused because I thought he was on a lot of bullshit, but later caved in and agreed out of fear. I got contacted on Instagram by an Illuminati member and got invited. Though that didn't last, I moved out of the country, got away from him because a psychic said if I stayed I was gonna get killed along with my mum, because eventhough I agreed to that offer, I again refused afterwards. I ended up, very luckily not joining the Illuminati.

But then this is what made me think so much. I have spoken to this former friend telepathically before, which we were on something, after agreeing to join. He also mentioned something about being given a power to be able to make people fall asleep so he could stay up. He said it was a program. Sounded strange to me + he could have been bullshitting. But then a week later we took something again and got into telepathic communication again. Now this telepathic communication didn't last the whole time and there were times I called him. But then, while we were on a park one time, before I got invited but agreed to join the enemy, I started getting thoughts in my head, as I saw in a video on Instagram, that if I didn't do gay shit I'll get killed. Then I looked at my former friend while thinking that, I see him grab his dick. Now the second time we took something I was actually being tortured, idk what it was but I felt like someone was shooting me with a LMG in every part of my body for around 8 hours and I had to breathe manually as I couldn't breathe just like that anymore at that time. I almost died there, before the pain started but I said no then the pain began. Then I call my former friend, I don't remember everything, but I remember asking him while in pain "Where am I?" and he tells me "Hell." I then googled hell and from those Christian hell pictures I actually felt like I was there. Anyways, I started seeing his eye eventhough we weren't in the same place and he was laughing, I think I heard that both telepathically and from the phone. Then I get thoughts again of sucking dick and I almost told him to do it for the pain to stop but then I didn't say it. I figured I'd rather suffer this intense pain than do that.

Then at one point he tells me "Chakras aren't real, the soul isn't real" or something and I believed it and became an atheist. He also told me that the person that contacted him told him that I should listen to him more so I get enlightened.

There were also times, I don't remember what but he spoke of things that were on my mind and made it obvious he read my mind eventhough I never told him a thing.

He even one time said something strange like, "Can you multitask yet?". You SS know what multitasking means, the Gods do it.

Then I meet someone else who joined the Illuminati a few months before this happened, keeping in mind he knows both me and my former friend and he told me something like "I can read your mind.". Then I meet this degenerate again after this other guy tells me Chakras aren't real and guess what this degenerate says? "I've been researching spirituality, Chakras, it's mad. It's 'real'. Now him saying it's real made me think he said that on purpose.

Then another time before I moved out of that country but after I refused the second time to join the enemy, I met my ex and idk if she's in the Illuminati or not but I met her through that degenerate and my life actually started going downhill after I met her. She also told me her mum works for the Rothschilds. Back then I didn't think of it much but because of all of this that happened idk anymore. So I was talking to her one time about things, I don't remember what except, idk how it got to this, but I we were sitting in silence for like 2 mins and I start thinking the Illuminati is gonna kill me for refusing to join and guess what she says? "Keep thinking, it's doing you good." And before all of this happened there was a time I told her "Imagine if we talked telepathically and everyone just saw us silent all the time." Then I start thinking "We would say a joke and from the long silence we just start laughing out of nowhere." I didn't tell her this, but seconds later, she says the same thing.

I have also been contacted by entities telepathically and they claimed to be from the Illuminati, though I won't name them. And I also 'spoke' Maybe they were aliens?

Sorry for this long post, but I hope we can get to the bottom of this. Thanks to anyone who responds!

It is not stupid of you. Curiosity is a natural thing and indicative of an intelligent mind. Something that these secret societies, as a principle, discourage. People here might get suspicious and would rather be secretive etc, but that is their prerogative, as it should be in a free society.
I made a post about Freemasonry with a tiny bit of information here, but it applies to the Illuminati as well. They are both jewish organisations that do unthinkable things behind closed doors. They use gentiles only as coverings for what awful things they do. I would assume Illuminati works similar to Freemasonry, so I'll let you in on what I know (from what I've read).

To answer your question in short - yes, they have spiritual powers. However they will probably deny this at face value and deny any information you've found to try and squish your curiosity. To prevent you from being naive like I was, and trying to join them, I will go into depth to hopefully satisfy your curiosity. Please do not stay around these people. They are dangerous, and yes, if they find out you know something about them, or even about JoS they will try and mess with you, or kill you, so keep your mouth shut and don't do anything stupid. I have been lightly studying them as a hobby out of curiosity (as well as strategically for spiritual war) and many here have helped me learn more.

They do nothing but steal. They are not true magicians.

They have "Doves" - basically Mediums that channel "angels".
They have "Seraphim" - "angels", not real, just thoughtforms. They have ranks as well.
They study the "Torah" - a piece of shit, but nonetheless their "magical text".
Their own languages - Hebrew and hidden handshakes. Also four letter words like "YHWH, YHVH" etc that represent their "god". "Phony Jewish Yaweh replaces the Egyptian God Ptah" - from JoS.
They have their "own" inferior "Kundalini" - Leviathan. The serpent that sleeps and dreams. The only information I can find on this from JoS is from 2 users I do not know, "Mageson" and "HP Jake Carlson". People say Mageson is an agent of the jewish or unreliable so take what you read with a grain of salt. I do not know about the other person. Go here and search "Leviathan", you will find it. There is also info in the Necronomicon but is has been corrupted as well so READ BOTH SOURCES AT YOUR OWN RISK.
They study their own "Kabbalah" - "Unbeknownst to many, there is an Egyptian Kabalah, a Gothic Kabalah, a Phoenician Kabalah, and a Greek Kabalah among others." - from JoS
They study the chakras - as we do, but they have worked tirelessly to destroy this information to prevent our advancement.
They use "mass hypnosis" - Christianity, Islam and many new age religion are all jewish in origin created as a spell to use energy for their own nefarious means.

With the next few things I am going to be relatively vague because they are only correlations to what I already know.
They also study some kind of Metallurgy. JoS has fantastic information on this. I am not too personally knowledgeable. Each demon has an assigned metal. For example, Amdusias - copper.
They contact aliens - again JoS has information on this. It is information they guard very well. This could mean they are telepathic, or have developed some kind of technology to do it.
I do not know if they study numerology or astrology but I have seen signs of this - they use "degrees" and "sacred numbers" which I know is stolen, but I do not have any information on this.

Lastly, "Forces Occultes" is a good piece of media (Labelled "Nazi propaganda" by the jews, those who made it assasinated) that shows the truth about this kind of stuff, albeit dramatic. It is not propaganda in the slightest. What is presented in this media is correct and lines up with information publicly available straight from their handbooks. The movie also makes sense because their agenda is to control the entire world for themselves. But anyone with 2 eyes and ears can see that. This website here is comprehensive information for you as well. https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/

Player7 said:

The enemy meditates, and Rabbis can gain powers, just like anything else that improves its own soul. As far as Gentile slaves, perhaps they have them already, or they train them themselves, as well. Whatever they are given, it would not be for their benefit, though.

If someone gives you a gun, then commands you to suicide charge a hill, then you were not actually helped, despite being given something at first. In the same way, an enemy Gentile may gain something by whatever means, but they don't actually secure their own prosperity with it.

Perhaps you are sensitive by nature and these people are picking up on that. In that way, they are not master-level psychics, just decently trained. Who knows.

You should stay away from these sorts of strange and dangerous people, and keep close to the Gods. If you are telepathic, then you can easily communicate with friendly people like Satan, and not the enemy.

You don't owe your time to these weirdos who may try to ruin you. These are the sorts of people you should block and detach from. Don't let them ruin your advancement.

As soon as you hear the words: "Illuminati" run. Either these people are strongly in with the enemy or they are just bragging and trying to get attention and feel powererful neither one of these is good. Find better friends some of this sounds like a drug experience too that isn't helpful.

Player7 said:
I promise you on Father's name I'm not trolling
Like I said to the other one - that means nothing. Is this a new trend now? "Strike me down, Satan!" "I swear in Satan's name!" :puke:

Yeah, we know about 'multitasking': it's called 'half-assing multiple things at once'. I doubt the Gods do it. Multi-tasking is glorified by the enemy and basically is splitting your focus in multiple things, spreading your energies thin and accomplishing things at a subpar standards compared to be fully focused on one thing which results in excellent results. It's for scatter-brained people. In other words, people with weaker minds who lack discipline. Avoid.

About drugs:
:arrow: Drugs by HP Hooded Cobra
:arrow: Neptune and Hallucinogenic Drugs by HP HC as well
:arrow: Recreational Drugs by Lady Maxine.
:arrow: Why Drugs are Useless by HP HC again

Stormblood said:
Yeah, we know about 'multitasking': it's called 'half-assing multiple things at once'. I doubt the Gods do it. Multi-tasking is glorified by the enemy and basically is splitting your focus in multiple things, spreading your energies thin and accomplishing things at a subpar standards compared to be fully focused on one thing which results in excellent results. It's for scatter-brained people. In other words, people with weaker minds who lack discipline. Avoid.

About drugs:

*compared to being fully focused[...]

I should really proofread these things before sending them.

Anyway, the human mind as it is now it doesn't have enough power to multi-task efficient. At higher levels (probably post-kundalini rising) it could be done for menial tasks and still have excellent results compared to current subhumans, yet still subpar compared to another ascended of the same power who is not multi-tasking.

Stormblood said:

About drugs:
If the Gods don't multitask then how do they take care of billions of people at once?

Player7 said:
If the Gods don't multitask then how do they take care of billions of people at once?

The Gods are able to split their consciousness to do many different things at once. Combined with near omniscience of their surroundings and places they put their attention towards, they can multitask very effectively.

This sort of thing does not really apply to regular people, since for most people it is hard to even consciously focus on a single task, let alone try to split their attention to multiple things.

FancyMancy said:
Like I said to the other one - that means nothing. Is this a new trend now? "Strike me down, Satan!" "I swear in Satan's name!" :puke:

Yea dude I had a huge fucking eyeroll the moment I saw that and felt some disgust. It's like, what the fuck do you think this is, X-ianity?

Player7 said:
Platyer7 you should read through the Exposing Christianity site as it seems like you have some X-ian programming stuck in your psyche.

Artisan said:
FancyMancy said:

Yea dude I had a huge fucking eyeroll the moment I saw that and felt some disgust. It's like, what the fuck do you think this is, X-ianity?

Player7 said:
Platyer7 you should read through the Exposing Christianity site as it seems like you have some X-ian programming stuck in your psyche.
I don't get why you felt disgust. I just assumed some people would think I'm trolling so I said that to reassure you lot. I've also already read some of exposing Christianity, I know their religions are bullshit.

Player7 said:
Stormblood said:

About drugs:

They have legions of spirits and subordinates, including thoughtforms and servants. They can also split consciousness, like VoE stated, which is more of case of creating full temporary copies of their consciousness, rather than actually dividing their attention. They also affect things at very high levels which only very rarely requires direct interaction with single individuals because they affect things like a domino, a butterfly or a ripple.

Player7 said:
Artisan said:
FancyMancy said:

Player7 said:
I don't get why you felt disgust. I just assumed some people would think I'm trolling so I said that to reassure you lot. I've also already read some of exposing Christianity, I know their religions are bullshit.

I felt disgust because you're acting like a filthy fucking kike or a deluded jew worshipping X-ian.

"may gawwddd strike me down if I'm lying!"

Just shut the fuck up.

Saying that fucking garbage reassures nobody and is simply building "trust" off from a false pretense when an X-ian or jew says it.

However, it's even worse when a Spiritual Satanist says as you're using Satan as some sort of "validator" for your claim, as if Satan is some being who has time to waste "striking people down". The behavior you're expressing is disgusting and abhorrent in my eyes.

Considering you think it "reassures people" to use Satans name as the X-ians and jews use their "gawwwddd jewbus" then maybe you should do some more studying on Exposing Christianity because you clearly aren't deprogrammed.

Also you chose an interesting way to refer to Spiritual Satanists. You referred to us as "you lot" indicating with your words, perhaps subconsciously, that you don't consider yourself one of us. Have you fully read the https://www.JoyOfSatan.org/ website yet?

If not then you should, also, if you haven't dedicated your soul yet, that's something you should do ASAP.

In the future you should learn to search for information for yourself.

SatanIsGod has a wonderful search bar which not only goes through the entire JoyOfSatan site but also SatansLibrary, exposing christianity, kaballah exposed, and a couple others(basically it goes and searches through a bunch of the JoyOfSatan Ministries sites)

And here is a forum guide for people who are new which will be of great benefit to you.

Forum Guide for New Members

Also this is a great post too.

Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Satanism

Feel free to quote me if you need any assistance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back