Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Miracle from Lord Abigor/Eligor,

I do not want to go in detail. But I just wanted to say that, I was HELPED by Lord Eligor and Father Satan, in a court case and before that when it started, the police could only do little temporary harm on the basis of false accusation and that is due to my stupidity and fear. But even though what they did against me is working in my favor and against them.

No harm has been done. Though I suffered due to my own stupidity and cowardliness. But I'm completely Safe now.

Those Bitches wasted my almost entire year, mostly by emotional mental stress.

They are going to pay the price for this very soon Legally. :)

A lot of things I learned from this suffering that was totally unreasonable, I didn't deserve it, but I learnt something actually more about this world and people.

So I want to say, those who feel so loving and caring towards people in general, please think again and only think for Yourself first. People are so fucking selfish and ruthless, merciless, manipulative, greedy, in other words, they are walking zombies. Majority of them, but not all. If not all then, still mind your own business, think for yourself and your parents.

You will not find anyone in this world more protective of you than your own parents.

One thing I'd say is, NEVER FEAR.

I'm actually not emotional when I verbally state my appreciation or gratitude, maybe cuz I lack water but there are only rare moments when I'm emotional and quickly become insensitive. I'm trying to balance this.

But to show appreciation I feel an urge to actually do something physically to give something back. I'm rather silent and I show appreciation and gratitude also through feelings directed.

RTR, Energy sending, are two great ways I know to give something back to a God for his help along with publicity.

I made a drawing of Eligor and posted it few months ago here. I'd draw a better drawing soon.

Just want to smile :)

Eligos is an amazing God. When I was new I actually was facing a court case where I had been tortured by this one individual for months, suffering their beatings and being spit in my face and a bunch of other shit on a daily basis, basically, I let this shit go on for months and months, still having my x-ian mentality of turning the other cheek(I was actually an x-ian when this began and only broke out of the mentality a few weeks before the incident happened)

Well, in the end I retaliated, and almost killed the guy(I'm not going to go into details on what I did but to put it short, he was fucking with me, and I couldn't handle it anymore, and I almost killed him), well, I had attempted murder charges against me which would end up with me being in prison if nothing was done.

I looked on the JoS section for "help with specific problems" and found Abigor/Eligos and I drew his sigil and did a ritual contacting him(I should have gone through Satan but I was very ignorant at this time) asking for help.

I would find out over the following days my attempted murder charge would be dropped to assault/battery, then again it would be dropped down to a few community service hours due to it being my "first offense" or whatever. Note: This was before I dedicated by Eligos still helped me

All in all I would definitely say Abigor/Eligos is a really amazing God, and he had helped me personally when I was basically brand new, I was a fucking moron truly, and, had no idea what I was doing, I was disrespectful and foolish, but even then Eligos still helped me, this goes to show that the Gods do truly care about us and they don't care about "mistakes" so much as they care about your intent and who you are inside your heart

I was lucky to have such an experience with Eligos and judging from your post you had a similar one where he helped you in what seemed like an IMPOSSIBLE situation. Like, how often do you hear of attempted murder getting dropped to community service? Something that VoiceOfEnki said to me which has stuck with me and made me realize a lot is the following.

VoiceofEnki said:
Lastly, understand that it is human to make mistakes. The Gods do not blame or punish one for these kinds of things.

The consequence of a mistake is the punishment, the Gods never add blame on top of this, unless one is an enemy and actively turned against them, but even here there are levels as the Gods have tolerance beyond human comprehension.

Some things may have been bad but been done out of good intentions, or out of ignorance, perhaps due to immaturity. The intent in the heart and ones inner self are more important to them than the fleeting mistakes a person may make, in the end they just want to see you improve and rise above failure rather than crawl in the swamp.

None of the mistakes and difficulties you face are anything damning, certainly the Gods do not blame you for any of it.

Therefore, why blame yourself when even they do not blame you?

Do what you need to do now without resenting yourself for anything.

Hail Satan!

You're right. Thank you. I understand.
[/quote]

The Gods truly love us and we are lucky to have them. Truly and utterly lucky :)

Hail Satan!

Remember that , working on your own self more than before and evolving is also a sign of apreciation to them. And that is for the firs thing that they and Satan gave you, your life as a human who can grow and become independent and happy.

Be serious and keep evolving everyday but also balance yourself so you don't get overwhelm and become unproductive.

Even the emotions of gratitude and the feeling of giving something back are in the end just feelings, think about it,see what is the best to do and WHY, and then act.

OMG. I was and am still being helped by Lord Abigor! I have been planning to make a post just like this but was waiting till the whole matter went away completely. I'll try to include my experience summoning him and how he helped me. But I'm glad you had a great experience with him. HE IS AWESOME!!! I will make a post about this in a couple weeks or so about my experience.

Also, I will be trying my best to form a relationship with him. I love him for helping me when he did and in the way he did. He is amazing and I hope he is willing to accept me as a student.

HAIL LORD ABIGOR FOREVER!!! HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back