Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protecting your home against spiritual attacks, negative energy and misfortune

Voice of Enki [JG]

Decided to make a separate topic out of my reply to a question on the new members questions topic.

Recycler1337 said:
How do I protect my dreams?

The enemy often attacks in dreams with threats and nightmares, especially when I raise the fervor of my rituals, today they tried to convince me that I'm doing FRRT wrong and Satan will punish me for it, there was a lot of crap before that too.
I do void meditation, aura of protection, tried saying before I go to sleep that I am protected and intact, but still sometimes they seep into my dreams, how can these pathetic entities access them, and what are the ways to cut them off?

It takes time to build sufficient protection to where the enemy is unable to act upon you at all.

Even I sometimes still get attacked in dreams, like a few days ago where I suddenly woke up to a loud phantom sound next to my head of something yelling full force into my ear.

There was nothing of course, just a phantom sound, or in other words, spiritual attack of some kind.

Generally almost all attacks cease to affect you after you build AoP for close to a year, only rarely, such as during the enemy holidays where they curse us relentlessly, do attacks amplify and get through after that.

In case of bad or persistent attacks, you can always ask Satan to send a Demon to you to keep you safe from these things, or to help remove the entity or energy that is causing it.

Back in my early days as an SS I had a few nights where I kept getting attacked and my own efforts didn't seem to be effective at dealing with it, so I asked Satan if he could give me extra protection that night so I could get a good sleep which I hadn't had in a few days.

I got help and slept sound like a baby in his mothers arms that night. Best sleep I had had in years.

Of course, the Gods expect you to take care of yourself and protect yourself as best you can, and to rely on yourself as much as possible, but sometimes things may be too much for you, in which case you can ask for help and you should receive it (so long one doesn't ask for things all te time).

A few things you can try yourself are:

Do a cleaning of your room before going to sleep. Clean the room same as you would clean your aura with Aum Suryae. Instead of invoking the energy, you evoke it into the environment and clean the energy of the room out completely.

Then do an AoP on your room as well. You vibrate Algiz, say 30 times, into each wall and into the floor and ceiling. Visualize the walls bright gold and very solid, impenetrable, then affirm for example:

"My room is protected by the powerful energy of Algiz, the walls, ceiling and floor are completely impenetrable and fully protected against any negative entities, energies, thoughtforms and intents directed at me or my room."

Affirm this 10 times. Do this for upwards of 40 days if necessary. For me I only had to do this a few times for it to have a mostly permanent effect.

Then you can also do a banishing ritual, either before sleep or just daily whenever you have time for a while. I wouldn't do it longer than 7 days, since the banishing ritual is very intensive and the energy is indiscriminate.

I'd suggest you do the banishing through your whole house once if you have never done it, to clean it from any negative influence and energy.

Go from room to room, and in each room vibrate Vinasa 8 times. Be very careful to evoke the energy and not invoke it.

After vibrating, affirm 3 times (can do 10 as well, but 3 is usually fine):

Any negative entities, thoughtforms, energies, curses, bindings and intents directed at me or this room are completely banished now and forever.

Visualize the energy of Vinasa sweep through the room and completely flush everything out. Absolutely everything.

Vinasa doesn't discriminate against any energy, so it will void positive things and negative things alike. It's like a total pesticide that annihilates everything in there.

Therefore, do the Vinasa banishing when you are alone and move any pets from the room first, then do the cleaning with Aum Suryae and the Algiz room protection working afterwards to fill it with positive energy.

The Vinasa can be done daily for a short while, a week at most, to get rid of any persistent things.

After that it is something you can use periodically in case you are attacked during your sleep again, or say, during the enemy holidays where they curse us incessantly, to clean up whatever comes through.

For a quick daily cleaning if one doesn't have much time, visualize powerful blue flames filling the whole room, burning on the walls, floor and ceiling. Breathe energy while you do this, and send the energy out into the flames as powerful blue light (the color of the energy and the flames should be like a black light).

Let the flames sweep through the room, and clean any negative entity and energy out.

Affirm while you do this:

"The powerful Satanic blue flames burn away any negative entity, thoughtforms, energy, curses, bindings and intents directed at me and my room, now and forever."

Focus intently on this. The room should begin to feel cool, very calm and pleasant to be in, as if a blanket was placed over you by a loving parent.

After say a few minutes of this, relax the mind and stop the visualization. To conclude the working, vibrate Aum once.

If you see things crop up while you do this, such as shadows, strange shapes, entities, etc, focus the flames on this thing and burn it away totally under a relentless torrent of Satanic blue fire until it is completely annihilated.

You can affirm our loud toward this sort of thing that is is gone now. Or that it is destroyed in Satan's name, etc.

I always have a lot of fun annihilating a negative thing that has the audacity to enter my room.

It doesn't happen often anymore, so I always take great pleasure in burning away anything malicious if it ever dares to appear before me.

Another thing you can try, is bless your house in Satan's name.

Raise your energy, then go from room to room, and call on Satan and your GD if you know who they are.

Let powerful Satanic energy flood the room. This energy should feel similar to the Satanic blue fire.

You can vibrate SATANAS to raise as much energy as possible.

In the first room (best if it's the center room of your house, either the literal center room, or the room you consider most important, or the room you usually do your meditations in), do a standard ritual to Satan after you have raised your energy as high as you can, then also do the invocation to Satan.

Then affirm:

"This room is now blessed in Satan's name!

Any entities who are enemies to Satan are never allowed to enter this place here, and any who dare intrude upon this place of Satan be destroyed!

Only Satanic energies and beings loyal to Satan and the Gods are free to enter this room as I deem fit!

Any other beings are only allowed to enter with my personal permission, so long these do not intent upon me or this place any harm, lest they too be destroyed in Satan's name!"

Go from room to room, and do this ritual in any room you feel it is fitting or necessary.

Personally I only limited this to my bedrooms, living room, kitchen area (which is connected to my living room), and main bathroom of the house (where the shower, etc, is).

Other rooms (such as the toilet), I did not do this in, since they didn't feel worthy to be blessed in Satan's name.

In those smaller or less important rooms, or those who I felt were inappropriate to bless in Satan's name, I just did the regular cleaning and blessing with Satanic energies to prevent anything from manifesting in there.

At the end of going through all the important rooms, or rooms you feel need and deserve this blessing, stand back in the center room where you started this ritual and affirm:

"Let my house be blessed in Satan's name!

Now this house is a house of Satan! A house of Hell!"

You can add any things to there that you want or adjust and personalize this affirmation in ways that seem fit. It's a personal ritual, so do what you feel is best and most suitable to you.

I for example added on that:

"Any Gods and demons loyal to Satan are welcome in my home at any time. The doors of my home are open to them as they see fit, and they are free to come and go as they please.

Other entities not loyal to Satan and the Gods can never enter my home without my permission. Those who do, are treated as my enemies, and by extension, as enemies of Satan, until I deem otherwise."

Then I made a small list of people who I allow to enter my home and who have my permission to come and go as they please, to be exempted from the restrictions placed upon my home.

I then affirmed:

"The people named on this list, have my permission to enter this house of Satan and can come and go with my permission so long they follow the rules of my house."

I burned the list of people in a candle fire, then thanked Satan and my GD, and closed the ritual with Aum and a big hail Satan.

If one isn't comfortable affirming that the Gods are free to come and go as they please, this is all up to them to deliberately include or not.

Though I will say that it is inappropriate to affirm the Gods can only enter with your permission, since they can come and go as they please, wherever they please anyway.

They do not invade privacy anyway, so there is no real need to include them in the exclusions you place upon your house.

Just think about what feels appropriate to you, and if you are uncertain what exactly to affirm, ask Satan or your GD for help before starting the ritual.

Ever since I did that Satanic blessing upon my home it has been very well protected, and very secure. I also felt more at home than ever, as if I truly left a permanent imprint there and am always secure at this place.

Those are the things you can do beyond personal protection and consistent effort to further protect your home against any negative influences, entities, spiritual attacks, etc.

Hail Satan!

Henu the Great said:
How to install a spiritual anti-theft system.

Thanks!

It does feel that way after it is done.

Though as a note for everyone, spiritual protection does not guarantee you'll be safe from all material turmoil, so if one is worried about their safety at home in a rough country, city, neighborhood, etc, do take material precautions as well.

Spiritual protection works very well in addition to material measures taken, positively amplifying them as there is more in place for the energy to act upon.

Don't leave any holes that can be exploited so to speak.

Example, one who is well protected may get lucky and survive a shooting by somehow being overlooked by the shooter, or somehow the bullet missing a vital spot (most of the time it would allow one to avoid being in the wrong place at the wrong time, never experiencing a shooting in the first place).

In case one does experience something like this (say you are a police officer), if you have protective gear on top of being spiritually protected there is an extra layer of material things for the energy of ones AoP to act on and chances that your protective gear does it's job well in allowing you to get away unscathed is much higher, while an officer without spiritual protection may survive as well, but with injuries, etc.

Same applies to the home and anything else in life.

Nice post, you can also try to raise energies with the intent of geometrical shapes that synergize with the geometry of the house. The corners of the room can be imprinted with circles with positive energy. The structure of the energy will have a long life and will repel all of the bad energy of the room, which can attach to the corners of the house. Also cleaning the objects in the room as it can attach to them as well.

NakedPluto said:
Nice post, you can also try to raise energies with the intent of geometrical shapes that synergize with the geometry of the house. The corners of the room can be imprinted with circles with positive energy. The structure of the energy will have a long life and will repel all of the bad energy of the room, which can attach to the corners of the house. Also cleaning the objects in the room as it can attach to them as well.
Thank you for your input. I feel like this whole ordeal will be of importance for me to do asap.

Also, going forward, many others would gain from this also, no doubt.

I usually generate a satanic blue fire pyramid around the house. It usually keeps me protected. I’ll try the other methods on here. Thanks for the information

NakedPluto said:

This is a great addition.

In this post I kept it mostly simple, since it was in reply to the new people questions topic, but there are quite a number of ways to make more advanced AoP's around your house, using geometry and also the elements.

I believe you know more about this than me, so maybe you could write a more elaborate guide or post on that sometime.

I liked this one and will consider it. I did a 40 plus day working for a super aura of protection and i think its time i did this in my home. I do however periodically use satanic fire and banishing. I think something more consistent is in order.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back