Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what is Polytheistic Temple and gatherings like compared to the enemys charging stations

as the title says what were and in the future are Polytheistic Temples going to be like compared to synagogues, churches, and mosques and other enemy charging stations going to be like?
will there also be banquets feasts bonfires outdoor gatherings as subsitutes if theres no physical temple?

group meditation instead of prayer or will prayer be kept?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
as the title says what were and in the future are Polytheistic Temples going to be like compared to synagogues, churches, and mosques and other enemy charging stations going to be like?
will there also be banquets feasts bonfires outdoor gatherings as subsitutes if theres no physical temple?

I think it could be similar to a coven, you can read about it here:

Satanic Covens
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/CovenGuidelines.html

I think they should keep the regular social event stuff and doing things in the community being a part of the community ministering to the community.

Just get rid of all enemy stuff and have it be a positive empowering message if any talks or sermons are given have group meditations help people with spiritual advancement stuff maybe physical things if need be like churches do.

I think the concept is the same (although people don't have to have services every Sunday morning) it's just this is about empowering people oh and no Slavish worship of any Gods or a lot of that stuff I think it would be more like respect and honor and be willing to learn from them. I can't imagine any God liking anyone coming to them like the xtians do to their God.

slyscorpion said:

After the gods and Joy of Satan members removed Jews and Reptillian scum from our solar system, I still think there will still be slavish worship of our gods. Former Xians and Mudslimes will still slavishly worship Satan but under the name of Enki, Prometheus, Melek Taus, etc.

RockSeed13 said:
slyscorpion said:

After the gods and Joy of Satan members removed Jews and Reptillian scum from our solar system, I still think there will still be slavish worship of our gods. Former Xians and Mudslimes will still slavishly worship Satan but under the name of Enki, Prometheus, Melek Taus, etc.

Well yeah that's my point. They will probably also look for a Savior of some kind for their personal issues and to advance them or something and think the Gods are watching and judging their every thought and action and they have to not make the littlest mistake or be punished.

But these are ways of thinking that can be fixed or deprogrammed from. People should try and be guided to do that.

In fact a lot of the programmings of xtianity and Islam if not fixed their lives and the world won't get greatly better even if they switch to Enki or something in their prayers and meditate a little.

I do not recommend having group meditations because being jerked out of a trance by whatever can have serious physical consequences, not just spiritual ones. This is what HPS Maxine herself has dictated with an example given along with it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I do not recommend having group meditations because being jerked out of a trance by whatever can have serious physical consequences, not just spiritual ones. This is what HPS Maxine herself has dictated with an example given along with it.

It really depends on the meditation to be honest. Some meditations are not very good in a group that is true. Others may be fine. Not every meditation requires going into a trance state for everyone. There are meditation retreats and yoga classes and sessions these days even and it doesn't seem to hurt anything.

I think you just leave out any meditations that are better done on their own if you have a group meditation. For people who are more followers in general or ex believers in the enemy religions this could be really useful in getting them into it.

slyscorpion said:
RockSeed13 said:
slyscorpion said:

Well yeah that's my point. They will probably also look for a Savior of some kind for their personal issues and to advance them or something and think the Gods are watching and judging their every thought and action and they have to not make the littlest mistake or be punished.

But these are ways of thinking that can be fixed or deprogrammed from. People should try and be guided to do that.

In fact a lot of the programmings of xtianity and Islam if not fixed their lives and the world won't get greatly better even if they switch to Enki or something in their prayers and meditate a little.
interesting so most people will still wanna worship instead of becoming powerful

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back