Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moloch

Player7

The Joy of Satan speaks against Moloch but so does the Bible.

Jeremiah 32:35

They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molek, though I never commanded-nor did it enter my mind-that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin.

Now I understand they could've lied about him or something, but why does the JoS say the Jews sacrificed to Moloch while the Bible forbade it? Thank you.

Player7 said:

They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molek, though I never commanded-nor did it enter my mind-that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin.

Now I understand they could've lied about him or something, but why does the JoS say the Jews sacrificed to Moloch while the Bible forbade it? Thank you.
1. You must understand that bible is a book of confusion, and is full of contradictions

2. https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Human_Sacrifice_in_the_Bible.html
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Torah_and_Living_Blood_Sacrifice.html

Serbon said:
Player7 said:

1. You must understand that bible is a book of confusion, and is full of contradictions

2. https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Human_Sacrifice_in_the_Bible.html
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/Torah_and_Living_Blood_Sacrifice.html

This cleared my conscience eventhough you didn't say much. Thank you.

Player7 said:

Moloch is just a cover the Joos use for Yahweh. It comes from the word "Melek" meaning "King."

of the true light said:
Player7 said:

Moloch is just a cover the Joos use for Yahweh. It comes from the word "Melek" meaning "King."
But one of Satan's names are 'Melek Ta'us'. You can find it in the black book. But I mean the word means king but idk. Please tell me what you think.

jews sacrificed to hwhy, some archeologists say they were sacrificing their own an others, an they covered it up by saying it was moloch, but in truth sacrificed to their own reptilian thoughtform hwhy, for source look up the (archaeological study bible) I know a few youtubers who quote from it,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back