Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please help the enemy attacks me too much

Player7

So I go about my day and then I get thoughts in my head like Satan will force me to be a woman or he will sacrifice me or that he's evil and sacrifices and all that bullshit even though I know he's not like that and Satan told me I'm being attacked heavily because the enemy wants me to switch to their side. This has been going on for too long and I've already gone back and forth to the enemy and back to Satan. The enemy spiritually raped me and made it seem like it was Satan doing that. And it messed with my head a lot. I want this to stop but idk what to do. I already did some rituals that will make it harder for them to get to me but they're still attacking my mind constantly and I can't seem to get some mental peace. Can anyone please recommend me on what to do further or do I need to just wait it out until I become more resistant to their attacks? Thanks a lot in advance!

Player7 said:
So I go about my day and then I get thoughts in my head like Satan will force me to be a woman or he will sacrifice me or that he's evil and sacrifices and all that bullshit even though I know he's not like that and Satan told me I'm being attacked heavily because the enemy wants me to switch to their side. This has been going on for too long and I've already gone back and forth to the enemy and back to Satan. The enemy spiritually raped me and made it seem like it was Satan doing that. And it messed with my head a lot. I want this to stop but idk what to do. I already did some rituals that will make it harder for them to get to me but they're still attacking my mind constantly and I can't seem to get some mental peace. Can anyone please recommend me on what to do further or do I need to just wait it out until I become more resistant to their attacks? Thanks a lot in advance!
Did you dedicate to Satan?
Are you participating in RTRs?
Are you doing AoP every day?

If you are not dedicated as a Spiritual Satanist, do not expect to be protected from the enemy, and especially if you are on the "fence". There is no on the fence here, there is only annihilation of the enemy, which is everything contrary to Satan, Satan means Truth! The enemy understands the laws of nature, but attempts to manipulate our understanding so as to destroy our soul, they are parasites and want to use us eternally. They are incapable of Advancing spiritually.

Other things to consider, Building an Aura of Protection and Void meditation. These are the most basic requirements for any Spiritual Satanist. Along with Warfare to remove the curses from your soul.

Player7 said:

Never even consider leaving Satan. You need to be strong. You need to be unshakable, your mind is your domain. Keep moving forward, and no matter what happens, do not leave Satan, engrave this into your soul. Keep strong on your path.

Because you are shackable, the enemy bothers you. they know if they put energy into their attacks, you will give in, just like you already did multiple times. Never give in. If you do not give in, they lose their Energy, and time if you get attacked directly by them. Maxine got literally punched and just ignored it, and told them that they waste their time. And she had it way worse than you.

Also, if you fully understand yourself and fully know who you are, this makes it way harder for them to attack you successfully. When something goes against your own nature, it is not you.

As Bravera said, void, cleaning and Protection are important. Also to grow close to Satan and the Demons, also to know yourself, and also to advance overall.

Are you meditating on a regular basis? Are you doing the RTRs?
Are you doing yoga? Are you doing your Cleaning and Protections?

It is also a good idea to program yourself, to fully trust Satan, to be truly of him, to respect him in everything, and to love him from the core of your existance.

Satan loves you.
Dec 28, 2012
This is not the ordinary message coming up here. This is for people who are going through rough
patches, in their homes, everywhere. This is not about rules, this is not about order, this is not about
criticism or anything. Its a very sensitve point, the point of love. Satan is very loving towards His
Children. Do not ignore His love, for it the deepest, most amazing, and able to satisfy into your inner
depths. Let yourself free. Meditate on what Satan has done for you. Meditate on our beautiful Father.
Sit down for a while and ask yourself, "How luck am I, to be a Child of Satan". Sit down and think, that
you will never be alone again, that you will never be without help again. Many people have had
problems with their relationships, these come and go, many people experience pain from their family,
many people do feel unloved and alone in the world. This is not for those who are without, this is for our
own. For a while and just a while, go look yourself at the mirror. Try to see Satan through your own
eyes. And in your tears, or when your grow weak, and fail, remember. Satan is there. We all go up
together and down together. Do not let yourself feel alone, unloved, weak. Be powerful and know that
Satan loves you, as long as you have faith in Him.

Do not let the enemy create doubt of you. Do not forget in your day, to tell Satan just a phrase. Tell Him
you love Him. Know He loves all His Gentile Sons and Daughters in a very powerful way. Xians pervert
love and make it so hard, so bastardized that people run away from it. Xianity destroyed love and all the
meaning in this. Xianity is nothing but like loving a person who destroys you and sucks your lifeforce and
Soul out. Satanism is the opposite. Satanic love is empowering, True, you are loved for what you are and
for what you can become. If you have no parent, no friend, you feel alone and about to break down, or
just you feel chaos, are under attack or whatever. Sit down for a while and ask in yourself, if you are
alone. You are never alone. The time you dedicated, you entered Satan's big family. Close your eyes,
gather power, and carry on. Work for Satan. The more you work for Him, the closer you will grow to
Satan. Do something in your power to benefit Satan. Many times people around us get lost, used by the
enemy, get deep into their self drama and leave us down. Tell to yourself, from today, I realize that
Father Satan loves me. I realize that every cell in my body praises His name, no matter if its sick, or if
something is out of place. Today is the day to love yourself and Satan.

When the dark night flows into your Soul, when life gets hard and you feel left alone, abaddoned and in
pain, close your eyes and with a loud cry, call in Satan's name. Call in the Power from yourself, and never
leave Father Satan's side. We're in this until the end. Tell yourself, I am to be a God! I am the seed of the
Gods and I am *becoming a God* on my own! This is my birthright! You can attain anything.

Make our Father Satan proud and relentlessly work for Him. For Satan is the Greatest to ever exist, and
we are His own.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Player7 said:

The enemy also tried to make me gay ( I kept getting gay thoughts), lol. They are weird for a species without genitals.

I suggest on increasing your reps of doing Aura of Protection meditation. I increased mine to 216 and it removed most of my negative thinking.

Serbon said:
Bravera said:
NinRick said:
Henu The Great said:
Thank you all for your support! It really helped reading through that. I dedicated to Satan in April 2020. I've been in hospital for 4 months so I stopped meditating and doing RTRs. I guess that's why they got to me this easily, along with other factors. I'll get back into it. Thanks again!

Player7 said:
Serbon said:
Bravera said:
NinRick said:
Henu The Great said:
Thank you all for your support! It really helped reading through that. I dedicated to Satan in April 2020. I've been in hospital for 4 months so I stopped meditating and doing RTRs. I guess that's why they got to me this easily, along with other factors. I'll get back into it. Thanks again!
I hope you get well soon :)

Serbon said:
Bravera said:
NinRick said:
Henu The Great said:
So I figured out thanks to new information coming in what really happened to me. The enemy was able to block guidance from the Gods because they managed to get to my head with past drug use and my weakened state in the hospital and they also at times pretended to be Satan, some Demon/esses and my thoughtforms, saying and doing things that any SS wouldn't expect those of Satan to do and because of my state it wasn't as simple for Satan to just right off the bat tell me what happened, but rather told me things step by step which lead to the understanding I have now. Today Satan managed to clear me from the enemy bullshit and make me understand wtf happened to me for the past year and few months. Don't do drugs and if you experience something that seems weird it's most likely not the Gods. I think my life will go amazingly well now :D

Hail Father Lucifer!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Inanna!
Hail Shamash!
Hail Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back