Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natal chart readings on Etsy

Aquarius said:
Don't get a reading from a normie...

From where then? I saw HPHC was doing those but not anymore. TBH, I would only like to know if I have some spiritual potential.

Woodlandman said:
Aquarius said:

From where then? I saw HPHC was doing those but not anymore. TBH, I would only like to know if I have some spiritual potential.
Try looking for it yourself for now. If you have planets or especially a stellium in the 8th house, 9th house, or 12th house. If you have planets or stelliums in water signs especially scorpio and pisces, cancer too. Also look at your fixed stars as some indicate psychic ability. All these indicate spiritual talent.

But in the end. Talent isn't everything. Potential is achieved through continous labor and work on your advancement. Someone who is consistent is 10x better than someone who has talent but doesn't develop it. It's just like body building. Consistency is key.

Woodlandman said:
Aquarius said:

Even if your chart does not indicate spiritual potential, you can create that potential if you apply yourself diligently.
Normies won't be able to tell you shit.

Woodlandman said:
Does anyone tried those Readings? Are they good? Many people say they are legit.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html

Enjoy, it is simple to figure out the very basics.

I know the basics, but wanted someone to put everything in one comprehensible chunk that describes me and tells what i can do.

Btw, f.e., what I can do with a fact that I have some star in my chart besides being able to say "Oh cool, I have that star in my chart"

Stormblood said:
Every human being has spiritual potential. Whether they have a specific talent/aptitude for it or not, it's another question.

True. I'd like to know how much I have of that potential, tho.

Being able to see what sort of planets/stars I have in every house/sign is cool, but I heard you can ead much more info like who is your gd or if was I psychic in my past life, and such.

Btw., I was meditating on opening my psychic hearing for some time, and I hear completely random single words comming to my head, like "fuck you", "stop", "love you" and such.They come when I'm in specific mood, but mostly they are random and completely unrelated to what I think. I was never able to hear whole sentences ,tho.
Do you think those might come from thought forms that are attached to me?

Woodlandman said:
Stormblood said:
Every human being has spiritual potential. Whether they have a specific talent/aptitude for it or not, it's another question.

Being able to see what sort of planets/stars I have in every house/sign is cool, but I heard you can ead much more info like who is your gd or if was I psychic in my past life, and such.

Btw., I was meditating on opening my psychic hearing for some time, and I hear completely random single words comming to my head, like "fuck you", "stop", "love you" and such.They come when I'm in specific mood, but mostly they are random and completely unrelated to what I think. I was never able to hear whole sentences ,tho.

Beneficial allied entitys would never tell you something which is negative or distracting you from advancing (ignore them). Just keep on doing. The GD out of my birthchart I don´t think so, it may be some planets are similar to the GD listed planet, but this only limits the options. Just fokus on satans sigil and politely ask him to help find out who your GD is, ask your question then be open clear your mind, until you get a answer fokus on his sigil. In most cases not always, as far as I know, it is the opposite sex you are.

Satans sigil:
Father_s_Sigil.gif

Woodlandman said:
Stormblood said:

That can also just be your own mind.

Woodlandman said:
The biggest difference is the rate of advancement, and what kind of starting point you have.

So whatever your situation is, work must be done. This is same for all.

Aquarius said:

Like i said, It's completely unralated to what I think at the moment. It didn't happened before working on mu senses. It's possible that it's like some sort of feedback loop, where my Subconscious produces something and psychicly gather bits ofk these information, it may be the option. I remember someone telling that it's possible to telepathically hear your own thoughts.
Also, often when I think some sentence, my mind is outocmpleteting the rest, it's weird; I think opening psychic senses empowers connection with your subconscious more.

But, it might be thoughtforms as well.

Fuchs said:

I doubt it has any sense to know who is my gd. First I want to be able to acctually hear and see astrally my gd, so he give me quest, so to say. I don't want to bother him/her otherwise. I'm really into warfare and such, but until one has some degree of spiritual advancment it's useless.

Henu the Great said:
Woodlandman said:
The biggest difference is the rate of advancement, and what kind of starting point you have.

Of course. Laziness should frowned upon.

Woodlandman said:
I remember someone telling that it's possible to telepathically hear your own thoughts.
That's called thinking.

Aquarius said:
Woodlandman said:
I remember someone telling that it's possible to telepathically hear your own thoughts.
That's called thinking.
No, thinking is perfectly councious process, and this just comes on it's own, same way the psychic communication would. I know it doesn't makes sense but it kinda works like that, it's hard to explain. It ties into that autocorrect thing.
I think user Argedco wrote about this.

Woodlandman said:
Aquarius said:
Woodlandman said:
That's called thinking.
No, thinking is perfectly councious process, and this just comes on it's own, same way the psychic communication would. I know it doesn't makes sense but it kinda works like that, it's hard to explain. It ties into that autocorrect thing.
I think user Argedco wrote about this.
For a mind that is chattish that is just the usual. Perhaps you're one of the few people who's mind doesn't have useless chatter going on if not stopped.

Woodlandman said:
Henu the Great said:
Woodlandman said:

Of course. Laziness should frowned upon.
I do agree, but that is not what I wanted to say.

Thing is, no matter how big or small. Everyone needs goals and steps to make. Whether you go for the big MO or simply smaller steps to ensure success in future incarnation(s), then that is what you must (get to, really) do.

Woodlandman said:
Fuchs said:

I doubt it has any sense to know who is my gd. First I want to be able to acctually hear and see astrally my gd, so he give me quest, so to say. I don't want to bother him/her otherwise. I'm really into warfare and such, but until one has some degree of spiritual advancment it's useless.

You would know his or hers special fields which can be quite helpfull for your advancement, also mostly this reflects fields we have growing potential.

Fuchs said:
Woodlandman said:
Fuchs said:

You would know his or hers special fields which can be quite helpfull for your advancement, also mostly this reflects fields we have growing potential.

I think I know who is my GD, but his info doesn't match my natal chart at all, is this possible?

mercury_wisdom said:
Woodlandman said:
Aquarius said:

Try looking for it yourself for now. If you have planets or especially a stellium in the 8th house, 9th house, or 12th house. If you have planets or stelliums in water signs especially scorpio and pisces, cancer too. Also look at your fixed stars as some indicate psychic ability. All these indicate spiritual talent.

But in the end. Talent isn't everything. Potential is achieved through continous labor and work on your advancement. Someone who is consistent is 10x better than someone who has talent but doesn't develop it. It's just like body building. Consistency is key.

What about stellium in air sign?

Woodlandman said:
Fuchs said:
Woodlandman said:

I think I know who is my GD, but his info doesn't match my natal chart at all, is this possible?
Of course.

Woodlandman said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Woodlandman said:

Well I am not that advanced or knowledgeable in astro I told you what I know. But here is my thoughts.
You can work with the air element better in regards to Magick. Each element has its own purpose magickally. For example Earth can incite death in black magick, air can incite insanity or anxiety I think? Not sure. Fire can incite burning or fever or headache. Water can incite depression.

This is an example of black magick of the elements.

Air element doesn't necessarily give psychic ability. But you don't have to have talent to be advanced. Also try to look at the houses not the sign as they can be more helpful in figuring out psychic ability. I already said the houses and signs that mean that.

Also Pluto square Mercury helps alot with Magick and gives a strong and focused mind.

Woodlandman said:
Fuchs said:
Woodlandman said:

Does his special fields look like something, which you realy need improvement?

Fuchs said:
Woodlandman said:
Fuchs said:

That's not how you look at it.

To figure out first who your GD is you should look who you are attracted to the most. Who you feel a connection with. If you try to look if the field they are special is something you need improvement in, you'll get absolutely nowhere. It's such an indirect and not suitable way.

As a beginner you should look for attraction and connection. What are your passions and interests? Do they match your potential GD? An example for this is someone who is passionate about death and the afterlife might be very attracted to God Anubis and have a connection with him and then eventually figure out he was his/her GD.

Woodlandman said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Woodlandman said:

On the upside, you could be a genius and a talented communicator and connector. On the downside, you could be shallow, emotionless and scatter-brained. What you get depends on how mature you are and how much you have overcome. You can get both flaws and good qualities at the same, as personality is not binary like a computer.

It all depends much on the plants involved, houses and aspects... I will leave it to someone else to give a more detailed explanation.

Fuchs said:
Woodlandman said:
Fuchs said:

Wait, I just looked on the page with high gods and there he has info with a "*" that matches some of my configurations o_O

mercury_wisdom said:
Woodlandman said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Well I am not that advanced or knowledgeable in astro I told you what I know. But here is my thoughts.
You can work with the air element better in regards to Magick. Each element has its own purpose magickally. For example Earth can incite death in black magick, air can incite insanity or anxiety I think? Not sure. Fire can incite burning or fever or headache. Water can incite depression.

This is an example of black magick of the elements.

Air element doesn't necessarily give psychic ability. But you don't have to have talent to be advanced. Also try to look at the houses not the sign as they can be more helpful in figuring out psychic ability. I already said the houses and signs that mean that.

Also Pluto square Mercury helps alot with Magick and gives a strong and focused mind.
Ok, good to know. Thanks.

Stormblood said:
Woodlandman said:
mercury_wisdom said:

On the upside, you could be a genius and a talented communicator and connector. On the downside, you could be shallow, emotionless and scatter-brained. What you get depends on how mature you are and how much you have overcome. You can get both flaws and good qualities at the same, as personality is not binary like a computer.

It all depends much on the plants involved, houses and aspects... I will leave it to someone else to give a more detailed explanation.

Ok, thanks for info.

Stormblood said:
tyrantmage said:
What's a stellium?

3 or more planets in the same house or sign.

If there are 3 conjunct planets in the same sign and the same house, but two of them are generational, does that still count as a Stellium which emphasizes that sign?

TheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
tyrantmage said:
What's a stellium?

If there are 3 conjunct planets in the same sign and the same house, but two of them are generational, does that still count as a Stellium which emphasizes that sign?

As far as I know, yes. Maybe you want to ask a more experienced astrologer, though.

Stormblood said:
TheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:

As far as I know, yes. Maybe you want to ask a more experienced astrologer, though.

Well, thank you for your reply and for being honest.

I sincerely thought it only affected the house and not the sign since they are generational. I don't know though. I've received two different answers at the moment.

I'm looking for different opinions about this, if anyone has any feedback I'd like to hear it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back