Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unsettling dream

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Meteor said:
I was rather short in the dream, about half my real height. There was a male person with the same height. Somehow he seemed familiar during the dream and I felt close to him, but now that I'm awake I don't know who he was.

He seemed rather gloomy and was walking off to somewhere, but I called out to him several times as I wanted to cheer him up. I managed to get his attention and he looked my way, but upon looking me in the eyes as I looked at him with sympathy, he seemed like he was about to burst into tears and quickly turned his back to me and tried to walk away again.

I moved up closer to him and hugged him from behind and said "it's okay". He screamed at the top of his lungs for a few seconds, then put his hands on his face and started whining "my face, my face..." I tried to touch his face so I could feel if there was anything wrong with it, but I just felt his hands that were covering it. He started screaming again like he was in agony, and I suddenly woke up feeling rather unsettled and slightly afraid.

I meditated which calmed me down, but the dream still struck me as odd. Do you think it means anything?

Did you dream this the last night? (Dec 1 -> Dec 2)

On this night I dreamed of a male person, same height, also looked very familiar and I never saw him in my life, at least I dont remember seeing him.
The person had brown hair and brown eyes. He was white but had a bit darker skin tone.

The scene happend in some kind of a weird building, it felt like a huge hallway.
I was standing waiting for something and the person started touching my back, I felt a bit angry and just went away.
I was walking through the building and there were many people, I ran across a man that had really chaotic eyes and looked at me, I got scared, turned around and noticed the guy from before followed me, then I took his hand and I said something I dont remember.
Then the alarm woke me up :evil:

Hmmm usually there is meaning behind dreams even if they are nightmares. To me it seems like you were trying to comfort someone inconsolable - is there something inconsolable about yourself you feel like you haven't looked at? Or perhaps there is someone inconsolable in your life? Perhaps retrospect about people in your life brought this about?

Meteor said:
You could actually be right, though. As I thought about it throughout the day, I realised that he reminded me a bit of myself when I was younger, and I used to be pretty shy (not to this extent, but still). Back then I had bangs and I'd let them overgrow a bit so they partially covered my eyes if I kept my head down, which made it easier to avoid eye contact.

Perhaps if I had given him some space, he wouldn't have overreacted in such a startling and unsettling way. I realised as I hugged him that maybe hugging someone who doesn't even want to make eye contact with me might be a bad idea, but I didn't want to let go.

Really sounds like both people are yourself.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Meteor said:
You could actually be right, though. As I thought about it throughout the day, I realised that he reminded me a bit of myself when I was younger, and I used to be pretty shy (not to this extent, but still). Back then I had bangs and I'd let them overgrow a bit so they partially covered my eyes if I kept my head down, which made it easier to avoid eye contact.

Perhaps if I had given him some space, he wouldn't have overreacted in such a startling and unsettling way. I realised as I hugged him that maybe hugging someone who doesn't even want to make eye contact with me might be a bad idea, but I didn't want to let go.

Really sounds like both people are yourself.

From some of the things meteor has described in the past i agree with this brief analyzation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back