Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does Kundalini reverse male pattern balding?

unnamed satanist

Just wondering if Kundalini and spirituality can reverse male pattern balding and hair thinning. Also, has anyone had any success with any treatments such as caffeine shampoo etc?

Do Kundalini Yoga and SATANAMA Mantra every day. Affirm that you are healthy and balanced.

unnamed satanist said:
Just wondering if Kundalini and spirituality can reverse male pattern balding and hair thinning. Also, has anyone had any success with any treatments such as caffeine shampoo etc?

Hair thinning both in general, and male pattern-style, is basically a lack of physical earth in the body. So if you are losing it from lack of sleep, high stress, pushing too hard, poor diet, excess ejaculation in men, excess or unmitigated menstruation in women, excess childbirth, etc, then this may reflect in your hair.

Because this can happen over many years, it may take some time/energy to repair. The missing yin substances may be replaced, but then it takes some time for the body to repair the hair afterward (assuming it can be done in extreme cases).

Therefore, a combo of either Uruz or Satanama, or Satanama alone would be enough to resolve it, but you can make it easier by taking generally good care of your physical health.

Whatever the Kundalini does, it represents a ton of power, which can then be redirected into this, if that is what you chose to do with it.

Blitzkreig said:
unnamed satanist said:

Hair thinning both in general, and male pattern-style, is basically a lack of physical earth in the body. So if you are losing it from lack of sleep, high stress, pushing too hard, poor diet, excess ejaculation in men, excess or unmitigated menstruation in women, excess childbirth, etc, then this may reflect in your hair.

Because this can happen over many years, it may take some time/energy to repair. The missing yin substances may be replaced, but then it takes some time for the body to repair the hair afterward (assuming it can be done in extreme cases).

Therefore, a combo of either Uruz or Satanama, or Satanama alone would be enough to resolve it, but you can make it easier by taking generally good care of your physical health.

Whatever the Kundalini does, it represents a ton of power, which can then be redirected into this, if that is what you chose to do with it.

I mean, it's genetic. And I doubt all that about over-masturbation being a factor. Thanks for the feedback

unnamed satanist said:
Blitzkreig said:
unnamed satanist said:

I mean, it's genetic. And I doubt all that about over-masturbation being a factor. Thanks for the feedback

As far as I know it, this do has to do with testosterone.
However not a lack of it, just an imbalance.

Do you have a strong beard? Have you noticed that many bald people have a strong beard?
This is because in those people a special type of testosterone is pronounced and they have too much of this, as a result they have a pronounced beard. The down side is, that those men tend to become bald.

If you do not want this to happen, you should try to balance your testosterone.

Meteor said:
Some people choose to use a medicine called finasteride in order to prevent baldness or even recover lost hair, generally with good results. Finasteride works by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to DHT, preventing DHT from shrinking the hair follicles. However, the potential side effects include impotence, loss of interest in sex, trouble having an orgasm, abnormal ejaculation, swelling in your hands or feet, dizziness, weakness, feeling like you might pass out, headaches, and/or skin rash.
Or you could just gather power by KY and chant SATANAMA... Then affirm for health and balance. Let the body take care of the rest.

Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
Some people choose to use a medicine called finasteride in order to prevent baldness or even recover lost hair, generally with good results. Finasteride works by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to DHT, preventing DHT from shrinking the hair follicles. However, the potential side effects include impotence, loss of interest in sex, trouble having an orgasm, abnormal ejaculation, swelling in your hands or feet, dizziness, weakness, feeling like you might pass out, headaches, and/or skin rash.
Or you could just gather power by KY and chant SATANAMA... Then affirm for health and balance. Let the body take care of the rest.
As if health and balance is going to stop baldness if it's in your genes. If anything it would accelerate it, because that's their natural self.

As I said, I agree that relying on medication for this is also dubious, but it's also important to be realistic.

Coming to terms with baldness might be the best option here, if possible. Life is often unfair, and full of decisions where you have to choose one thing or the other; you can't have everything. A healthy body, or hair on your head; at least until genetic modification becomes more viable, that is a choice people with such genes will have to make, whether they like it or not.
What is this. It is possible to change gene expression with trained mind...

Meteor said:
I suppose just telling people to give up isn't very nice either, though. There is a type of siddhi that relates to sensing and controlling one's own bodily functions. If this can be developed to a sufficient level of detail and used to disable the androgen receptors in the hair follicles, and this doesn't backfire, then pattern hair loss could be prevented without any side effects.

There is no evidence to support that just raising the Kundalini or improving health would prevent genetic hair loss. However, if you could develop such a siddhi, or perhaps a form of transformative biokinesis that achieves such an effect permanently without having to control it constantly, then it may be possible to reverse male pattern baldness that way without compromising health.

Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
As if health and balance is going to stop baldness if it's in your genes. If anything it would accelerate it, because that's their natural self.

As I said, I agree that relying on medication for this is also dubious, but it's also important to be realistic.

Coming to terms with baldness might be the best option here, if possible. Life is often unfair, and full of decisions where you have to choose one thing or the other; you can't have everything. A healthy body, or hair on your head; at least until genetic modification becomes more viable, that is a choice people with such genes will have to make, whether they like it or not.
What is this. It is possible to change gene expression with trained mind...
That is correct in my experience, however, this is something separate from health and balance, as I explained above.

Sorry for being overly pessimistic. I was afraid of making false promises and getting people's hopes up in vain; but I realise that giving up shouldn't be people's first choice, especially in a place like this. My apologies.
SATANAMA is suited for both health and balance. Raise enough energy, and the result follows. No need for majick formulas.

Meteor said:
Henu the Great said:
SATANAMA is suited for both health and balance. Raise enough energy, and the result follows. No need for majick formulas.
Maybe you meant that raising energy with the intent of preventing hair loss will help; in that case, yes, it is possible. No need for overly complicated formulas in magick; just energy and intent.

I thought initially that you meant improving health or hormone balance would prevent it, which is incorrect. It happens to anyone with those genes and healthy levels of testosterone and DHT, regardless of if they're healthy otherwise. If anything, poor health might prevent it (although this could cause hair loss for other reasons), but that is obviously not desirable.
I'm talking about preventing and fixing. Yes, things are possible. Easy, no, but possible.

Thanks for your great responses. Henu is being overly simplistic and immature; a basic health working will not radically alter gene expression (at least not without exceptional power)

I guess when my serpent raises I will see for myself... until then I will abstain from anything doctor prescribed.

male pattern baldness is related to kidney deficiency, there is a long post here about it.

yes it is genetic, a genetic deficiency of the kidneys and in a healthy body this should not happen so who’s telling you that SATANAMA and general cleaning will help is right, there are also herbs and other stuff to aid in this if you’re so worried

I’ve stopped baldness on my head but I knew very early what was gonna happen to my hair, this is using affirmations and visualization alone

I also have new small hairs in areas that my hairline never grew to begin with, this is definitely possible

unnamed satanist said:
Thanks for your great responses. Henu is being overly simplistic and immature; a basic health working will not radically alter gene expression (at least not without exceptional power)

I guess when my serpent raises I will see for myself... until then I will abstain from anything doctor prescribed.
Why make something more complicated than it is...

In any case. Kundalini itself will not heal by default. Kundalini energy is great potentiator, for all things, both good and bad. So, a clean slate is a must to avoid problems, and something to direct the power to.

This does not mean that work could not be done without risen serpent. However, I do understand that this is personal choice what to do and when to do.

A lot of MPB is genetic. Yes DHT can have its affects; however, DHT is extremely androgenic and healthy for males on a regular bases. It can help with memory, blood pressure, bone density, muscle mass and performance, enhanced mood, fat loss, etc

https://itestosterone.com/dht-hormone-benefits

As to your solution, you can try Satanama as other members have said.

Very helpful posts Meteor thanks

as to the excess ejaculation causing MPB, I think its possible there could be a connection, because excess ejaculation causes your body to release large amounts of vitamins and minerals which are needed to replace the sperm, such as Zinc.

Maybe its possible that your hair requires the presence of many of these same vitamins and nutrients to continuously grow, and if you are excessively ejaculating, then your body doesn't have enough of those vitamins and minerals to power the hair growth process. Not sure though, just a theory

I also wonder what is considered to be "Excessive"..... @Stormblood, how many times per week would you say is excessive?

If I had to guess based on my gut, I'd say 3 or more times a week is excessive...so 2 or under is not....

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:

The thing about male pattern baldness is, it's caused by the shrinking and atrophying of the hair follicle, not lacking minerals or vitamins.

Hair loss caused by mineral deficit is quite different, the hair will be thin and flimsy, and will fall out uniformly over the head rather than follow that specific MPB pattern (though usually it starts from the crown as well).

Supplementing minerals one is lacking, revitalizes the hair quickly and can return full hair growth within weeks.

No amount of supplementation is going to fix MPB hair loss, because it is caused by hormonal imbalance. Though I do believe it can delay it.

As for regaining lost hair, this is possible as seen from the results of people using medicines for it, but after a while the follicles are permanently lost due to the atrophying of the follicles over time and recovering them does not seem to be possible any longer, even when medicines are used.

Perhaps with advanced Biokinesis it may be possible to recover permanently lost hair.

Theoretically SaTaNaMa can help here, as it brings the body in balance and revitalizes the physical self.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back