Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unable to meditate, unable to do FRTR, life in shambles.

Artisan

Hello,

I wanted to ask for some advice on improving self discipline and willpower. See, I've been in a rut for the past year and a half where I am unable to continue anything for an extended period of time. It's like a sufficating pressure comes out of nowhere trying to prevent me from doing something, the longer I continue to do the thing and the more I push against this pressure the stronger it gets.

I currently have some self-hypnosis which I plan to do for this issue. However, I was wondering if there's anything else you all may know that could assist me through this. I have been trying to handle this on my own for almost two years now. But, I know that I should reach out and ask for help when I need it, and honestly, I should have asked for assistance earlier.

I'm just ashamed I can't even complete a simple meditation schedule. I've restarted the 40 day so many times. I have finished the 40 day in the past and even reached a level of spiritual advancement where I could influence others and bring about events with just my thoughts. So, it's not like I can't do it, because I've done it before, and I know I can, but, I can't seem to overcome this sufficating feeling.

In the past I tied myself to a really nefarious individual through lots of sex and other things, and, I'm pretty positive that this sufficating pressure is as a result of that series of stupid decisions I made, however, without getting rid of this suffication I can't even do the main three meditations for long, let alone a runic working to detach myself from this individual.

Any advice is appreciated. I can't even tell you how angry, upset, and overall just fucked up that I can't bring myself to do simple things. I care for the Gods so fucking much and it brings me to tears out of fucking frustration that I can't seem to do anything to show this love for them. I fucking want to destroy the enemy so badly, I want to advance, I want all these things so bad I would fucking kill for them.

Thank you ahead of time for your responses.

Maybe you need a pen pal? You know, somebody to report to.

I'll do it if you'll do it.

Artisan said:
Hello,

I wanted to ask for some advice on improving self discipline and willpower. See, I've been in a rut for the past year and a half where I am unable to continue anything for an extended period of time. It's like a sufficating pressure comes out of nowhere trying to prevent me from doing something, the longer I continue to do the thing and the more I push against this pressure the stronger it gets.

I currently have some self-hypnosis which I plan to do for this issue. However, I was wondering if there's anything else you all may know that could assist me through this. I have been trying to handle this on my own for almost two years now. But, I know that I should reach out and ask for help when I need it, and honestly, I should have asked for assistance earlier.

I'm just ashamed I can't even complete a simple meditation schedule. I've restarted the 40 day so many times. I have finished the 40 day in the past and even reached a level of spiritual advancement where I could influence others and bring about events with just my thoughts. So, it's not like I can't do it, because I've done it before, and I know I can, but, I can't seem to overcome this sufficating feeling.

In the past I tied myself to a really nefarious individual through lots of sex and other things, and, I'm pretty positive that this sufficating pressure is as a result of that series of stupid decisions I made, however, without getting rid of this suffication I can't even do the main three meditations for long, let alone a runic working to detach myself from this individual.

Any advice is appreciated. I can't even tell you how angry, upset, and overall just fucked up that I can't bring myself to do simple things. I care for the Gods so fucking much and it brings me to tears out of fucking frustration that I can't seem to do anything to show this love for them. I fucking want to destroy the enemy so badly, I want to advance, I want all these things so bad I would fucking kill for them.

When you read this, do the RAUM meditation and follow up with a Final RTR. Easy. Just do it.

NinRick said:
Artisan said:
Hello,

When you read this, do the RAUM meditation and follow up with a Final RTR. Easy. Just do it.
Why should a beginner who is trying to detach from someone and become consistent with meditations do the Raum meditation then an F-RTR. Weird advice. But idk.

You need to work on your mind, your mind is your obstacle, you need to try and be in a constant state of void meditation, when you do this there will be no self sabotaging thoughts as your mind will be empty.
Also, you need to power through the uncomfortable, life is not comfortable, be comfortable in being uncomfortable.
Also stop stimulating your mind with useless internet surfing, it's gonna tire you mentally and rob you of willpower.
^take these advices seriously and you will go far.

NinRick said:
It is not easy when there are connections that suck up life force, or create spiritual obstacles. Ironically, hammering through with adding power would make it harder.

Artisan said:
You are doing yoga daily, right? I really do hope so, because you can muster through this with the aid it gives you.

So all in all, I do not recommend any big efforts, but specific small things done consistelty, to begin. After you have your base established, then you should slowly add more. So to begin with, you can start with the daily efforts listed in the 40 day program, without the opening of the soul mediations. If you are not doing yoga already, then start with what has been instructed in the 40 day program in regards to yoga, do as many or few breaths you feel like is good for you.

So, what I suggest to start off with this specific problem in mind is to at the end of yoga sessions start visualising and affirming that your connections to this past relationship/person are severed. This is best to be begun Waning Moon, but in such case as yours, it's best to begin immediately, and restart the effort later when the Moon enters Waning phase. And now that I just checked the calendar, the timing would be perfect for this because of Waning Scorpio Moon beginning very soon. You are in luck! Best to use this opportunity to your benefit!

Once you have done this for at least 40 days, you can add a runic working of Ansuz or Sanskrit working of Munka to free yourself from this completely. After 40 days of that, you should be on the clear. This should be your number one priority, along with AC/AoP (You can also do Returning Curses 1&2).

First of all you should detach from that person. Knowing someone like that in the past. I would guess he was a jew or a mixed jew. If you can determine if he was a jew or not. If he is a jew there is a certain working to free yourself from jewish energy written by slyscorpion.

You don't have to be advanced to do a working. Just your strong and intense intentions, emotions with a proper rune or word of power. You seem to have talent already if you meditated before and could influence people and situations.

You have to fully believe you want to cut ties with him. Don't leave excuses or any amount of love you have to him. If you find yourself having feelings crush them! Remind yourself why you are doing this working. You want to move on and advance. Didn't you say you would kill to have this?

During the working it would feel awful. Lots of feelings, filth, and memories would come up and you would have to stay strong.

At the same time never give yourself excuses to not meditate. Start from today (don't start on a void moon tho hahaha) and take it easy. Forget about the 40 day schedule. I will give you a challenge and you have to do it no matter what. Do aura cleaning, aura of protection and void meditation for one whole month. Every day without fail at morning and at night.

It won't feel nice btw. The enemy will keep making you feel like shit and your brain will keep craving giving up like a dehydrated person in the desert craving water. You will have to keep going and push through.

Finished this month? Great work! Come post it here on this thread and I will personally come to congratulate you. (Quote me tho.)

After the end of the month start a new month but add hatha yoga with it. After you finish the 2nd month start the third and add kundalini yoga. When you feel ready do the opening of the soul and chakras meditations.

One thing I have to tell you. Before 2021 I was extremely struggling to be consistent with meditations. I would meditate for a couple of months feel amazing and advance alot then when I feel depressed or bad I would give up. I did this alot. This year I have had enough. I've reached rock bottom and I was in a swamp. A disgusting swamp full of shit and enemy energies. I was depressed and in a low point. I decided I had enough and I took a walk to think about what I have to do in my life. I decided I will never ever in my whole life from now on skip a single meditation. I sweared if I was dying I would still do my meditations. I kept my promise. It hurt, sometimes I didn't feel like it, sometimes I was depressed, sometimes I wouldn't have slept in two days and was fully exhausted. I didn't allow myself to have any excuses. Even if sometime I just couldn't do my meditations for a day I would never make it into two days.

At the next January 1st I would successfully complete a whole year of meditating. I am proud and much healthier, cleaner. Although I am not advanced as I was too busy in my personal and academic life to fully pursue advancement. I've fed my soul with the basics and I now have a basis for future advancement. Meditations are food for the soul. You can't go long without eating.

Start now and make a promise to yourself and succeed in being consistent.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Goddess Ishtar!!

Artisan said:
Hello,

is this an issue with procrastination or are you stresses perhaps? maybe doing more grounding can help you as well as making a schedule and prioritizing things to do for day to day life each day

Too much idealization and abstraction onto what's really just a simple permutation of the power of the will. Do you work? Do you do things during the day? The same way you do those things you do these by deciding and being mature about it. Nothing fancy, no need for existentialisms, as for these, certainly this kind of effort for submission is not the way out.

I had periods when a single rtr was felt like moving a mountain, other days when I did rtrs the whole day (and fried myself for 3 months one time, unable to perform anything). I had periods of extreme laziness and periods of whole days onto meditation and being unaware of anything concrete. Overcome these, what is there to do for you to not fix these? Do you have anywhere to go? Is anything else more important? Have food, sleep, family, partner, and friends and focus on advancement.

NinRick said:
Artisan said:
Hello,

I did what you said.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
It is not easy when there are connections that suck up life force, or create spiritual obstacles. Ironically, hammering through with adding power would make it harder.

Artisan said:
You are doing yoga daily, right? I really do hope so, because you can muster through this with the aid it gives you.

So all in all, I do not recommend any big efforts, but specific small things done consistelty, to begin. After you have your base established, then you should slowly add more. So to begin with, you can start with the daily efforts listed in the 40 day program, without the opening of the soul mediations. If you are not doing yoga already, then start with what has been instructed in the 40 day program in regards to yoga, do as many or few breaths you feel like is good for you.

So, what I suggest to start off with this specific problem in mind is to at the end of yoga sessions start visualising and affirming that your connections to this past relationship/person are severed. This is best to be begun Waning Moon, but in such case as yours, it's best to begin immediately, and restart the effort later when the Moon enters Waning phase. And now that I just checked the calendar, the timing would be perfect for this because of Waning Scorpio Moon beginning very soon. You are in luck! Best to use this opportunity to your benefit!

Once you have done this for at least 40 days, you can add a runic working of Ansuz or Sanskrit working of Munka to free yourself from this completely. After 40 days of that, you should be on the clear. This should be your number one priority, along with AC/AoP (You can also do Returning Curses 1&2).

Thank you Henu. I will do what you said. Your advice is always helpful. I am grateful to you my friend.

mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:
Artisan said:
Hello,

Why should a beginner who is trying to detach from someone and become consistent with meditations do the Raum meditation then an F-RTR. Weird advice. But idk.

Just to show him how easy it is to get started. Not too mich thinking is needed, just do it.

Raum is there to give you an energy boost and also to empower your soul, and in that state you do the Final RTR.

You effectively did some empowerment, did your duty of the Spiritual Warfare, and also you did the RTR in an energetic condition, which makes it more powerful.

What was so hard to understand from that?

Just do your meditations, it is easy. I can not understand how people don’t get shit done.

Artisan said:

Very good, just do your meditations just like you did earlier. And you can become consistent in doing your meditations, and advance as a result.

This path is simple, the more you do, the more you advance. All knowledge of Satan is simple, and easily applicable at all times.

NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:

Just to show him how easy it is to get started. Not too mich thinking is needed, just do it.

Raum is there to give you an energy boost and also to empower your soul, and in that state you do the Final RTR.

You effectively did some empowerment, did your duty of the Spiritual Warfare, and also you did the RTR in an energetic condition, which makes it more powerful.

Just do your meditations, it is easy. I can not understand how people don’t get shit done.
It is hard because there is no established base to build up on. When the foundation is weak, then the structure will not stand strong. First, there has to be consistent habits formed, and most importantly with these intermediate meditations... Properly open soul is something that will actually make the aforementioned meditation worthwhile. It's like doing squares when the chakras are not properly open, the results are lacking in quality and in quantity.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:

It is hard because there is no established base to build up on. When the foundation is weak, then the structure will not stand strong. First, there has to be consistent habits formed, and most importantly with these intermediate meditations... Properly open soul is something that will actually make the aforementioned meditation worthwhile. It's like doing squares when the chakras are not properly open, the results are lacking in quality and in quantity.

I expected from someone who has been here for an extended period to already have performed the chakra opening meditations. My bad.

Artisan said:
Thank you Henu. I will do what you said. Your advice is always helpful. I am grateful to you my friend.
Thank you. I enjoy helping others. I might not be always the most empathetic, but I have good intentions. I'm like a sarge who does want to help others avoid getting their heads blown off in the battle.

Others have shared valuable help too.

NinRick said:
I expected from someone who has been here for an extended period to already have performed the chakra opening meditations. My bad.
He has, but as he shared with us, he has been lacking in his practice. So, firstly he should fix the lacking issues, and then, he can add more.

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

No no you helped me man. You fucking. AHHH I AM SO FUCKING PISSED HAHA

I finally realized FINALLY EVERYTHING and it's because you fucking told me to do that FRTR and I did it yea? Well, after that I did Lydias Deep cleaning for the first time(this shit took like FOREVER)

AND GUESS WHAT I FUCKING FOUND AFTER REMOVING ALL THESE FUCKING BUILT UP CURSES AND SHIT ON MY SOUL? GUESS WHOS BEEN GETTING CURSED AT INTERVOLS OF 10 SECONDS AND GUESS WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT'S BEEN GOING WRONG FOR THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF SINCE I LEFT THIS FUCKING PARASITE PIECE OF SHIT?

THIS FUICKING PIECE OF SHIT WHO I MENTIONED IN THE THREAD. BUT OH MY GODS I HAD NO IDEA HOW FUCKING DEEP IT IS. IMA DETACH MYSELF FROM THIS PIECE OF SHIT THEN CURSE THEM.

Thank you NinRick. YOU ACTUALLY HELPED A LOT!

If it wasn't for you I highly doubt I would have been able to figure out. WHO THE FUCK WAS RESPONSIBLE!!!!

Haha, they are going to fu king. hahaha. fuck man I am so pissed i can't even tell you.

Thank you so much NinRick <3

Inflorescentia said:
Maybe you need a pen pal? You know, somebody to report to.

I'll do it if you'll do it.

Actually the reason I stopped communicating on email was because I woke up to a voice telling me that talking to members in email was dangerous and all this other shit.

BUT

I'm pretty fucking sure that it's this evil piece of shit I used to be involved with, OR, the parasitic entities that they love to fucking associate with. Fucking hell man. Fuck.

I am sorry for abandoning you <3 If you'll take me back and be my friend again I'd love that brother :D Haha, also, guess who figured out why my relationships always turned sour? Turns out I already had a demoness I was bound to and I've been being a fucking idiot.

I fucking, man, I felt her touch on my cheek and in my hand and it felt like someone was really there, I cried bro. But, I have some things I need to do before I'm able to be with her. But, I've got someone who's actually waiting for me. Can you believe it? What a fucking fool I've been haha.

But, I sent you an email. And I hope you'll take me back as your friend once more <3 Hehe

mercury_wisdom said:
First of all you should detach from that person. Knowing someone like that in the past. I would guess he was a jew or a mixed jew. If you can determine if he was a jew or not. If he is a jew there is a certain working to free yourself from jewish energy written by slyscorpion.

You don't have to be advanced to do a working. Just your strong and intense intentions, emotions with a proper rune or word of power. You seem to have talent already if you meditated before and could influence people and situations.

You have to fully believe you want to cut ties with him. Don't leave excuses or any amount of love you have to him. If you find yourself having feelings crush them! Remind yourself why you are doing this working. You want to move on and advance. Didn't you say you would kill to have this?

During the working it would feel awful. Lots of feelings, filth, and memories would come up and you would have to stay strong.

At the same time never give yourself excuses to not meditate. Start from today (don't start on a void moon tho hahaha) and take it easy. Forget about the 40 day schedule. I will give you a challenge and you have to do it no matter what. Do aura cleaning, aura of protection and void meditation for one whole month. Every day without fail at morning and at night.

It won't feel nice btw. The enemy will keep making you feel like shit and your brain will keep craving giving up like a dehydrated person in the desert craving water. You will have to keep going and push through.

Finished this month? Great work! Come post it here on this thread and I will personally come to congratulate you. (Quote me tho.)

After the end of the month start a new month but add hatha yoga with it. After you finish the 2nd month start the third and add kundalini yoga. When you feel ready do the opening of the soul and chakras meditations.

One thing I have to tell you. Before 2021 I was extremely struggling to be consistent with meditations. I would meditate for a couple of months feel amazing and advance alot then when I feel depressed or bad I would give up. I did this alot. This year I have had enough. I've reached rock bottom and I was in a swamp. A disgusting swamp full of shit and enemy energies. I was depressed and in a low point. I decided I had enough and I took a walk to think about what I have to do in my life. I decided I will never ever in my whole life from now on skip a single meditation. I sweared if I was dying I would still do my meditations. I kept my promise. It hurt, sometimes I didn't feel like it, sometimes I was depressed, sometimes I wouldn't have slept in two days and was fully exhausted. I didn't allow myself to have any excuses. Even if sometime I just couldn't do my meditations for a day I would never make it into two days.

At the next January 1st I would successfully complete a whole year of meditating. I am proud and much healthier, cleaner. Although I am not advanced as I was too busy in my personal and academic life to fully pursue advancement. I've fed my soul with the basics and I now have a basis for future advancement. Meditations are food for the soul. You can't go long without eating.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Goddess Ishtar!!

HAHAHA FUCK THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS IT TURNS OUT!

IT WAS A FUCKING KIKE BITCH. MY FUCKING GODS MAN.

I am so fucking pissed right fucking now. Even to this day that fucking KIKE is ruining me. Godss man I fucking, haha, fuck man,

THANKS TO NINRICK I WAS ABLE TO REMOVE ENOUGH FILTH FROM MY SOUL TO REALIZE WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING.

So, ima go ahead and look up this wonderful post by slyscorpion you mentioned.

Ahh man, fuck fuck fuck, what the fuck have I been doing. Gods, it's like I haven't been myself for so fucking long and I'm finally back. IT'S LIKE I'VE BEEN UNDER A FUCKING MURKY SWAMP FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS.

Gods man, what the fuck happened to me. I have a sense of clarity I haven't had in fucking years and fuck man.

The thing is I knew this thing was a fucking kike, I found out earlier this year, but for some fucking reason I didn't do anything.

The only way I can describe it is my being has been hidden under a swamp of merky jew curses and filth and other shit, and every action went from my being, through this jew shit swamp, picking up all kinds of fucking filth, and then, finally reached my actual body, coming out COMPLETELY different than how it started

What the fuck has happened to me man. Holy fucking shit. Why didn't I detach myself from this filthy fucking kike when I KNEW?

Aquarius said:
You need to work on your mind, your mind is your obstacle, you need to try and be in a constant state of void meditation, when you do this there will be no self sabotaging thoughts as your mind will be empty.
Also, you need to power through the uncomfortable, life is not comfortable, be comfortable in being uncomfortable.
Also stop stimulating your mind with useless internet surfing, it's gonna tire you mentally and rob you of willpower.
^take these advices seriously and you will go far.

Thank you for your advice Aquarius!

I will be sure to do what you said.

Artisan said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Goddess Ishtar!!

I am so fucking pissed right fucking now. Even to this day that fucking KIKE is ruining me. Godss man I fucking, haha, fuck man,

THANKS TO NINRICK I WAS ABLE TO REMOVE ENOUGH FILTH FROM MY SOUL TO REALIZE WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING.

Ahh man, fuck fuck fuck, what the fuck have I been doing. Gods, it's like I haven't been myself for so fucking long and I'm finally back. IT'S LIKE I'VE BEEN UNDER A FUCKING MURKY SWAMP FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS.

Gods man, what the fuck happened to me. I have a sense of clarity I haven't had in fucking years and fuck man.

The thing is I knew this thing was a fucking kike, I found out earlier this year, but for some fucking reason I didn't do anything.

The only way I can describe it is my being has been hidden under a swamp of merky jew curses and filth and other shit, and every action went from my being, through this jew shit swamp, picking up all kinds of fucking filth, and then, finally reached my actual body, coming out COMPLETELY different than how it started

What the fuck has happened to me man. Holy fucking shit. Why didn't I detach myself from this filthy fucking kike when I KNEW?

I can feel that I've been sucked back into this fucking swamp again. But, I know of it's existence, so, I won't let this stand. I refuse to allow this jewish filth to control me.

Haha, fuck man, I can feel this murky, slimy energy influencing me again. What the fuck did I get myself into.

Can you send me that post? I can't seem to find it for some reason.

You said it's by slyscorpion right? I've seen it before I'm pretty sure but a search reveals nothing.

Artisan said:

Detach now while the moon is in scorpio and waning.

Nauthiz is useful for keeping you persistent despite any obstacles, giving patience, endurance, and self-discipline.
Fire energies, like Saulo, the Sun, and Mars are useful for giving the energy to do something, as well as the mental drive.

So you should do larger workings for these qualities, but the trick is to do a small number of runes or total workload that you don't burn out from it, but do it for a longer period of time. If you do feel overwhelmed on a daily basis, then use Nauthiz or Sowilo, programmed to give you the will, focused within a short period (say 5 hours).

Yoga is easy to do and should take less willpower than other meditations. Use this as your main source of empowerment, if you need to. You can listen to youtube or something while doing it.

The Sun is currently in Sagittarius and will enter Capricorn soon. Both are good for giving the energy to be productive, although a Capricorn Sun is blended with earth qualities, of course, and less of pure Sun.

Mars can also be used currently, it will leave Scorpio soon. Next January, it enters Capricorn, giving another opportunity for increasing productivity. Mars Squares can be done twice within their full transit if you start on the first day.

Squares are very powerful and don't take much time, making them very worthwhile to do. Use Lilith's magical square app (search the forums) to keep you from messing up. Don't do them when tired or unfocused, and pay close attention when vibrating. Perhaps even do void beforehand.

Good luck!

Artisan said:
Artisan said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Goddess Ishtar!!

I can feel that I've been sucked back into this fucking swamp again. But, I know of it's existence, so, I won't let this stand. I refuse to allow this jewish filth to control me.

Haha, fuck man, I can feel this murky, slimy energy influencing me again. What the fuck did I get myself into.

You said it's by slyscorpion right? I've seen it before I'm pretty sure but a search reveals nothing.
Here:https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=238947#p238947

Do this working for 40 days for 3-6 times. It will take a while and it will be tough. You are gonna have to push through. You will feel much better after you are done.

I know what you are going through. I have experienced something similar myself. I befriended a mixed jew when I never knew he was a jew. They know how to infiltrate. Soon he became my best friend. We got so close that he started having feelings for me. He wanted to have sex and enter in a relationship with me but I refused because I wouldn't betray my demon lover. He almost wanted to rape me. He is obsessive and a piece of shit. A huge psychic vampire. He used to complement me and make me feel special to him at a time then abuse me at another time.

Anyway I have fully overcame him. I promised myself I will curse him and delete him from existence completely when I am proficient with black magick and advanced. I don't want him to reincarnate as I knew him from a past life.

His energy made me attracted to jews and jewish bullshit. His energy almost made me insane and wanted to give up everything. This was all last year. This year I have completely cut him from my life and I stayed consistent with meditations. Now he doesn't affect me much. I feel much better and I am free of his negative influence.

Take me as an example and now that you know what's up. Know that it's okay and mistakes like these happen. Actually they tend to target satanists or special and elite souls or people in positions of power. It's in their genes and it's how they infiltrate.

Now take action and free your soul!!

Also do the Final RTR into your soul daily as it helps a bunch.

Hail Satan!!

NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:

I just think it's such a cookie-cutter solution for him/her. I think his/her problem goes much deeper. Also Raum might be advanced for someone who doesn't meditate before, don't you think?

Artisan said:
Artisan said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Goddess Ishtar!!

By the way I think your signature is stupid. You can use the forums as much as you want. You won't affect anyone negatively. It's not how this works. You are not "dirty" or infectious or whatever. It's just some filth in the soul. Normal people will probably have more filth and interacted with more jews than you anyway.

I had some jewish energy in me before that doesn't mean I was harmful for members or anything. Actually the forums helped me alot. I've also helped some people with my posts too. I've also interacted with other people and never harmed them or anything.

Stop being so paranoid and sensitive.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I just think it's such a cookie-cutter solution for him/her. I think his/her problem goes much deeper. Also Raum might be advanced for someone who doesn't meditate before, don't you think?

The most important thing is to meditate, and to advance. The rest will follow.
For this you just need to do it, if you don’t get shit done you don’t improve, and nothing will change. At least this is how I view things.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:

What you said was true Henu, but in the case of Artisan, Ninrick nailed it exactly. For Artisan, he needs to keep at as basic as possible and just do things one step at a time to show himself and his mind that he can do things, and reprogram his mind to do things while cutting away all excess and distractions.

To sort of kickstart the system that was stagnant, shock the mind awake and act.

He needs to make it as simple as possible for himself by eliminating all other factors, worries or even thoughts, and stabilize structure by moving moment to moment to do what he needs to do in the present, and then look back to realize how much he was able to do when he went and did what he needed to do.

For people who have structure or who are well organized, or who have great will power and self control, they can look ahead and plan exactly all the dozens of things they need to do, then just go through them at a good pace, keeping themselves moving.

For other people who are lacking in these aspects, if they look ahead and there's more than 5 things that need to be done, it becomes daunting because there has ben no grip or control on these for years, thus the negative expectations cause mental strain and worry of failure, combined with other negative mental states that come from being stagnant in place for so long, the mind begins to trap itself and becomes paralyzed.

Therefore, to kickstart the self and begin to act again so this stagnancy is broken, the best thing for these people to do at first is just do the one essential thing they need to do first. Get that done, and then think of the next essential thing that needs to be done.

It works best to just let go of all worries and all other things that need to be done, and focus on the one important thing that needs doing first. The RTR for example. Do it and see that one succeeded and was able to finish something.

Then move on to the next. This is all to keep the person moving, so they do not have a chance to get stuck and paralyzed again as they are always doing something in the moment.

At the end of the day, reflect and look back on all the things you've done, realize how much better it feels now to experience this success and how great the mind feels no longer having all that anxiety and stress dragging on you.

Then slowly expand on this process. Before going to bed, think of the things you need to do the next day, and make a simple plan that you want to follow. Write it down.

At first probably the whole plan won't be followed through, but the most important things on that plan do succeed, it's already an improvement over the stagnant state of being that the person was stuck in before.

The person can then have the conscious realization that they can succeed at these things, and that since they did it easily the day before, they do not need to worry about any potential failure in the future, and slowly the mind reprogram itself into holding structure, as one actually goes through motions and actually moves. Slowly the negative habits are rebuild.

This all begins with a single prompt to do what one needs to do, followed by the realization that one can do things when that mental block is resolved.

From there one can ask questions to themselves and introspect to realize other underlying issues that have affected the person which they had neglected because of the stagnation that paralyzed the mind before, slowly but surely pulling themselves out of the swamp.

For Artisan, this too needs to be steady and one step at a time, where the focus needs to be on maintaining the essential things on the daily, and slowly adding on more things as the simple and essential things become habit one at a time.

Artisan said:

Quoted you here as well so you can see this.

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
Artisan said:
Artisan said:

By the way I think your signature is stupid. You can use the forums as much as you want. You won't affect anyone negatively. It's not how this works. You are not "dirty" or infectious or whatever. It's just some filth in the soul. Normal people will probably have more filth and interacted with more jews than you anyway.

I had some jewish energy in me before that doesn't mean I was harmful for members or anything. Actually the forums helped me alot. I've also helped some people with my posts too. I've also interacted with other people and never harmed them or anything.

Stop being so paranoid and sensitive.

Hail Satan!

Thank you so much for your posts. It seems as you said, you and me are facing the exact same thing, and I have also had this "attraction to jews" and my fucking gods it disgusts me.

In "my mind" right now I want to argue with you and come up with so many different ways to rebuttle your statement about me not being infectious but I know that my thoughts aren't currently my own, and, as such, they certainly aren't things I can trust fully right now.

What I will do is trust the OBJECTIVE REALITY from now on instead of my "intuition" or feelings, at least until I am able to remove this filth, and only then will I allow myself to trust in my "intuition" and feelings. As, I don't know what's jewish influence and what's not.

I will listen to what you said about interactions and such, but, I will avoid interacting in private through email or "contributing" in any way until I am able to remove this shit as I have a feeling that, in the current state of things, I will only spread misinformation and disallusion. This has happened in the past, and I am only realizing it now, looking back on my previous account, there is a downward spiral starting when I began interacting with this kike woman whom I would go to have sex with for almost two years.

I do want to contribute and help my SS family, however, I know that right now this isn't the time for me to focus on helping others. In the words of HP Hooded Cobra

"People are therefore responsible to do two things: Tend and mend your own wounds, so that you will not harm others. On the other end, one is obligated to make sure to keep protective distance from a comrade that is harmed to this situation, as sometimes this can backfire on someone even if they want to help, causing disastrous situations."

From On Relations Between Spiritual Satanists

I think that this "feeling" of mine to run away and deal with this on my own is not my own thoughts but instead this jewish filth trying to Isolate me. I've been getting into Tarot a lot more and in a lot of the spreads there's a card speaking about "Unity, and family" and such, speaking on OUR SS community.

One day I asked what my problems were and one of the cards(the problem card) was a card which indicating I have a hermit like nature, to rather handle things myself even if it kills me(And this is confirmed by my astrology), and my solution card was that same unity and family card, speaking of SS and coming back to the family. It's actually this specific spread along with all of the other unity and family draws which kept popping up that made me come back.

Honestly, I know that if I never rejoined, I'd be in the same situation I've been in, actually, for years now, I said it was a year and a half but that's when I left that kike, it's actually been even before I met them in which I was with ANOTHER kike. I've made many different accounts on the forums and one of them is called "thisisathrowaway" and the I made the following post.

Am I a magnet to the jews or something? PLEASE help.

and it details my life of jews always being around me, like, as if I'm a fucking magnet to them or something.

Thankfully I am not a kike, I know this for certain, which is a big relief, but, these fucking parasites have tried to drag me down with them my entire life. Luckily, I had never had sex with any of them before I started to advance in Satanism. I'm pretty sure the turning point which fucked me up, was when I started dating one of the kikes from my highschool and we did a lot of sexual things(only had sex once and it was fucking horrible)

but

It was during this time that I was at my pinnacle of advancement, and, I could do some pretty crazy shit with my spiritual abilities. I was doing a LOT of advancement a day without getting burned out and I hadn't felt better in my entire life. It was only when me and this kike started a relationship that I began to stumble, but, I picked myself back up and meditated more and more again, keeping myself high, then I started to stumble more and more.

If I think back to my "original" account on here, there is a turning point where my life takes a nose dive, where I start to type different and other shit, it was at the introduction of this vile piece of shit, and this isn't even the one I really "had sex with". Then, I ended up getting involved with my kike ex who is the one who is responsible for all these curses and fucking filth on me today, and I haven't been able to advance for all this years no matter how hard and no matter what I've tried.

Thankfully, due to beautiful family members like you(NinRick specifically), I was able to break out of this swamp I'm stuck in for about an hour, before slowly getting dragged back underneath, and right now, I can't even truly recognize the swamp, BUT, what actually got me out of it was vibrating the FRTR into my soul and then doing Lydias Deep Cleaning. Which, is what you recommended(the vibrating into soul part).

I am being influenced by this shit, but, I can feel it's a lot thinner than it was before, and, I know that it will be easier to break out, even if I can't recognize the swamp as I was able to before, seeing my outline in it, and now it just feels like "me" instead of me inside a swamp. I can "feel" something around myself or inside myself being "thinner" and I'm damn sure it's this jewish curses buildup.

Honestly bro, all this time, the Gods have been here for me. And, I've cried and sworn to the heavens, promising to do better, only to fail and hate myself, only to repeat this cycle over and over and over and over again. I have been beating myself into the fucking ground for so long and it wasn't that I wasn't putting enough effort, but rather, with the state of how I was I was literally incapable of doing fucking ANYTHING. Yet, I blamed myself for it all.

The Gods are truly kind, and, I'm so honored to be apart of Satans family, to be one of his creations, and I am grateful to have loving family members like you as apart of this wonderful family as well. Thank you for being here with me man, and, providing all of your advice,

I extend this thank you to everyone who replied here as well as every Spiritual Satanists who has offered advice to me or other SS in the past.

Thank you everyone. I finally feel like I can make a difference, there is a shine in my eyes that just won't die and it's all thanks to you, my SS family. Thank you so fucking much, and thank you to Satan and his Demons, you wonderful Gods, OUR wonderful Gods, for being here for me this entire time, I am truly truly grateful to you my Gods, and I swear to you that, once I break free from this filth, things will finally be different, things will finally, finally change with me for the better.

To you mercury, I will take your advice and remove my signature as yea, it's kind of fucking stupid lol, But, I will be careful and not offer any advice while I am still damaged, as, I need to tend to my own garden before tending to the garden of others.

MAY WE DESTROY THE ENEMY FILTH AND WIN THIS WAR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

VoiceofEnki said:
Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

What you said was true Henu, but in the case of Artisan, Ninrick nailed it exactly. For Artisan, he needs to keep at as basic as possible and just do things one step at a time to show himself and his mind that he can do things, and reprogram his mind to do things while cutting away all excess and distractions.

To sort of kickstart the system that was stagnant, shock the mind awake and act.

He needs to make it as simple as possible for himself by eliminating all other factors, worries or even thoughts, and stabilize structure by moving moment to moment to do what he needs to do in the present, and then look back to realize how much he was able to do when he went and did what he needed to do.

For people who have structure or who are well organized, or who have great will power and self control, they can look ahead and plan exactly all the dozens of things they need to do, then just go through them at a good pace, keeping themselves moving.

For other people who are lacking in these aspects, if they look ahead and there's more than 5 things that need to be done, it becomes daunting because there has ben no grip or control on these for years, thus the negative expectations cause mental strain and worry of failure, combined with other negative mental states that come from being stagnant in place for so long, the mind begins to trap itself and becomes paralyzed.

Therefore, to kickstart the self and begin to act again so this stagnancy is broken, the best thing for these people to do at first is just do the one essential thing they need to do first. Get that done, and then think of the next essential thing that needs to be done.

It works best to just let go of all worries and all other things that need to be done, and focus on the one important thing that needs doing first. The RTR for example. Do it and see that one succeeded and was able to finish something.

Then move on to the next. This is all to keep the person moving, so they do not have a chance to get stuck and paralyzed again as they are always doing something in the moment.

At the end of the day, reflect and look back on all the things you've done, realize how much better it feels now to experience this success and how great the mind feels no longer having all that anxiety and stress dragging on you.

Then slowly expand on this process. Before going to bed, think of the things you need to do the next day, and make a simple plan that you want to follow. Write it down.

At first probably the whole plan won't be followed through, but the most important things on that plan do succeed, it's already an improvement over the stagnant state of being that the person was stuck in before.

The person can then have the conscious realization that they can succeed at these things, and that since they did it easily the day before, they do not need to worry about any potential failure in the future, and slowly the mind reprogram itself into holding structure, as one actually goes through motions and actually moves. Slowly the negative habits are rebuild.

This all begins with a single prompt to do what one needs to do, followed by the realization that one can do things when that mental block is resolved.

From there one can ask questions to themselves and introspect to realize other underlying issues that have affected the person which they had neglected because of the stagnation that paralyzed the mind before, slowly but surely pulling themselves out of the swamp.

For Artisan, this too needs to be steady and one step at a time, where the focus needs to be on maintaining the essential things on the daily, and slowly adding on more things as the simple and essential things become habit one at a time.

Artisan said:

Quoted you here as well so you can see this.

Hail Satan!

Thank you so much brother. Truly :') You have my eyes tearing up man and I don't know why. Just knowing that, It's not to late for me, that I can finally make a difference, that I'll be able to fucking fight again!

Your post was beautiful and for some reason touched me like no other post did here, I actually do have tears in my eyes man. Thank you, I can do this and I know I can!

I finally identified the issue after all these years and I swear I won't let it tear me down again, I can't give up, I refuse to let this jewish filth destroy me any longer.

Thank you so much man, I can't explain it but as I read your post I felt Father Satans love in it, Haha, who knows, maybe you really are the "VoiceOfEnki" haha.

That's why I started tearing up but it's kind of awkward to say I felt Father Satans love while reading your post. So I do "know why" but I did say "I don't know why". Thank you so much.

Have an excellent day, and, again, thank you so fucking much.

Artisan said:

Artisan, listen to my advice as well.

Stay here and don't take a break from the forum again.

Just engage in conversation on subjects you know about regularly, so you do not isolate yourself since that doesn't really help you.

No need for any shame or self blame like this.

Isolating away from the forum as you feel like doing now is a flight reaction from the mind caused by the anxiety for the failure you experienced, like wanting to hide from the forum because one feels like they cannot face the people here due to the difficulties one has now.

In this case, taking flight isn't going to help you.

Just stuck around and be present, and understand that we don't really blame you, or I do not, and neither do the Gods, for the difficulties you deal with now.

Everyone is on different levels and has their own struggles. People may and will judge, but mostly we here want to see each other succeed, so rather than judge or look down on a person we want to see them pick themselves up and want to encourage people to take steps to grow.

You've already taken great steps in facing this by realizing and acknowledging the difficulties, now you need to have the courage to own up to it and set yourself free.

You have the tendency to think too much, and let your mind overwhelm you, combined with a tendency to excessively blame the self for things you've done in the past, or for struggling with things that you later perceive as pathetic or stupid things to struggle with.

Act, don't think, and do not punish yourself for having experienced failures or being unable to realize earlier how past decisions still haunted you, etc.

Keep your head up and move forward, even if the step you take is a mere shuffle of the toes.

Feeling angry with yourself and directing this anger on yourself, doesn't help you at all.

Instead, return your focus to the necessary act that you need to focus on in the present, and detach from the past mistakes you've made.

Excessive emotion here only serves to distract, it too is a form of escape that doesn't lead anywhere, so let it go and acknowledge that the past is no longer part of your present, detach fully from the influence it has over you.

Don't get hung up on things, they happened and that never changes. What matters is what you are able to do in the present so your future course breaks away from the past failures and mistakes.

Lastly, understand that it is human to make mistakes. The Gods do not blame or punish one for these kinds of things.

The consequence of a mistake is the punishment, the Gods never add blame on top of this, unless one is an enemy and actively turned against them, but even here there are levels as the Gods have tolerance beyond human comprehension.

Some things may have been bad but been done out of good intentions, or out of ignorance, perhaps due to immaturity. The intent in the heart and ones inner self are more important to them than the fleeting mistakes a person may make, in the end they just want to see you improve and rise above failure rather than crawl in the swamp.

None of the mistakes and difficulties you face are anything damning, certainly the Gods do not blame you for any of it.

Therefore, why blame yourself when even they do not blame you?

Do what you need to do now without resenting yourself for anything.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Artisan said:

Artisan, listen to my advice as well.

Stay here and don't take a break from the forum again.

Just engage in conversation on subjects you know about regularly, so you do not isolate yourself since that doesn't really help you.

No need for any shame or self blame like this.

Isolating away from the forum as you feel like doing now is a flight reaction from the mind caused by the anxiety for the failure you experienced, like wanting to hide from the forum because one feels like they cannot face the people here due to the difficulties one has now.

In this case, taking flight isn't going to help you.

Just stuck around and be present, and understand that we don't really blame you, or I do not, and neither do the Gods, for the difficulties you deal with now.

Everyone is on different levels and has their own struggles. People may and will judge, but mostly we here want to see each other succeed, so rather than judge or look down on a person we want to see them pick themselves up and want to encourage people to take steps to grow.

You've already taken great steps in facing this by realizing and acknowledging the difficulties, now you need to have the courage to own up to it and set yourself free.

You have the tendency to think too much, and let your mind overwhelm you, combined with a tendency to excessively blame the self for things you've done in the past, or for struggling with things that you later perceive as pathetic or stupid things to struggle with.

Act, don't think, and do not punish yourself for having experienced failures or being unable to realize earlier how past decisions still haunted you, etc.

Keep your head up and move forward, even if the step you take is a mere shuffle of the toes.

Feeling angry with yourself and directing this anger on yourself, doesn't help you at all.

Instead, return your focus to the necessary act that you need to focus on in the present, and detach from the past mistakes you've made.

Excessive emotion here only serves to distract, it too is a form of escape that doesn't lead anywhere, so let it go and acknowledge that the past is no longer part of your present, detach fully from the influence it has over you.

Don't get hung up on things, they happened and that never changes. What matters is what you are able to do in the present so your future course breaks away from the past failures and mistakes.

Lastly, understand that it is human to make mistakes. The Gods do not blame or punish one for these kinds of things.

The consequence of a mistake is the punishment, the Gods never add blame on top of this, unless one is an enemy and actively turned against them, but even here there are levels as the Gods have tolerance beyond human comprehension.

Some things may have been bad but been done out of good intentions, or out of ignorance, perhaps due to immaturity. The intent in the heart and ones inner self are more important to them than the fleeting mistakes a person may make, in the end they just want to see you improve and rise above failure rather than crawl in the swamp.

None of the mistakes and difficulties you face are anything damning, certainly the Gods do not blame you for any of it.

Therefore, why blame yourself when even they do not blame you?

Do what you need to do now without resenting yourself for anything.

Hail Satan!

You're right. Thank you. I understand.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=301776 time=1638406574 user_id=21286]
Artisan said:

Detach now while the moon is in scorpio and waning.

Nauthiz is useful for keeping you persistent despite any obstacles, giving patience, endurance, and self-discipline.
Fire energies, like Saulo, the Sun, and Mars are useful for giving the energy to do something, as well as the mental drive.

So you should do larger workings for these qualities, but the trick is to do a small number of runes or total workload that you don't burn out from it, but do it for a longer period of time. If you do feel overwhelmed on a daily basis, then use Nauthiz or Sowilo, programmed to give you the will, focused within a short period (say 5 hours).

Yoga is easy to do and should take less willpower than other meditations. Use this as your main source of empowerment, if you need to. You can listen to youtube or something while doing it.

The Sun is currently in Sagittarius and will enter Capricorn soon. Both are good for giving the energy to be productive, although a Capricorn Sun is blended with earth qualities, of course, and less of pure Sun.

Mars can also be used currently, it will leave Scorpio soon. Next January, it enters Capricorn, giving another opportunity for increasing productivity. Mars Squares can be done twice within their full transit if you start on the first day.

Squares are very powerful and don't take much time, making them very worthwhile to do. Use Lilith's magical square app (search the forums) to keep you from messing up. Don't do them when tired or unfocused, and pay close attention when vibrating. Perhaps even do void beforehand.

Good luck!

Please can you give me examples of using a Mars square for positive material goals.. Cos I can just so much of non physical stuffs here like violence, fever energy, unlike other squares where I can pin point material ways to use them. Thank you

Manofsatan said:
Please can you give me examples of using a Mars square for positive material goals.. Cos I can just so much of non physical stuffs here like violence, fever energy, unlike other squares where I can pin point material ways to use them. Thank you

Please read this thread for a better answer: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67876&p=323264#p323264

There are not many good material uses for Mars, compared to its spiritual uses. Mars is not just about fighting, but more like action and raw energy, also vitality and sexuality. Like with the Sun, everyone could use more energy to do what they want to do. This is what Mars is good at, especially in Capricorn.

For more on this, read the linked thread. If you must use a material square, then that would be useful for increasing your success with the listed careers, gaining sexual partners, success in fighting or competitions.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=323266 time=1644385354 user_id=21286]
Manofsatan said:

Please read this thread for a better answer: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67876&p=323264#p323264

There are not many good material uses for Mars, compared to its spiritual uses. Mars is not just about fighting, but more like action and raw energy, also vitality and sexuality. Like with the Sun, everyone could use more energy to do what they want to do. This is what Mars is good at, especially in Capricorn.

For more on this, read the linked thread. If you must use a material square, then that would be useful for increasing your success with the listed careers, gaining sexual partners, success in fighting or competitions.

Thank you. I now clearly understand it's nature

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back