Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was 2021 the Peak for Davos? (Let's continue the spiritual warfare!!!!)

Henu the Great

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/wef/was-2021-the-peak-for-davos/

Reliable sources have confirmed that Klaus Schwab and even attendees have been getting such threats of violence and death that he has postponed Davos in January for the first time, claiming it is due to the pandemic, which is not true. Schwab is, at last, starting to realize that there is a price to his academic theories. There has been an avalanche in Switzerland but it is death threats rather than snow. This sweeping wave of anger is erupting worldwide, and there is no way that security measures can be enacted to protect world leaders. Even the Swiss news outlet Südostschweiz has also reported about the violent threats. Both employees, as well as attendees, have also been targeted personally.

Schwab is going to discover that there is a huge price to pay for his bizarre ideas that you can destroy the world economy in 2 to 3 years and build it all back better, GREEN, in the blink of an eye.
Just looking at the USA, there are approximately 350 million people in the USA, and interestingly, according to the 2016 census, there are 3.14 (pi!) persons per family, on average. Consequently, that implies that the number of homes in the United States at most would be 100 million (give or take). According to the 2010 census, we find about 80% of the population lives in cities rather than the suburbs. We are probably looking at about 50% of that 80% living in apartments/condominiums, which would suggest that up to 40% of Americans live in multi-family type housing. If we then take the remainder of 60%, that would seem to be about the round maximum living in single-family structures. If we take the pi number for a family, that implies that there are about 70 million single-family homes. If we look at Statista, then record the number of owner-occupied housing units in the United States by the 2nd quarter 2021 has reached 82.51 million.

Ironically, the very states that voted Democrat will be the ones that are hit the most. The Northeast consumes 86% of all the heating oil market. California has banned all new buildings that use natural gas, forcing them to power by electricity when the grid will not support it. It is absolutely impossible to convert 82 million single-family homes to electricity. This is where their academic theories fall apart.

The rise in the price of not just gasoline, but heating oil will impact the Democratic states more than the Republican South. They were never informed that a vote for Biden would reduce their standard of living. Then about 83% of households with propane heating are located in rural areas are typically beyond the reach of the natural gas distribution infrastructure and electricity, which is not reliable. However, almost 85% of households in the United States heat with natural gas or electricity in some cities, but more than 10% rely on heating oil, and that is concentrated in the Northeast.

I seriously question a career at the World Economic Forum as being viable in the years ahead. Employees will have to live in a bunker underground and never leave. Working for Schwab may be a highly dangerous career post-2021. World leaders who will be a great risk even attending these events, and Schwab just may see that 2021 was 34 years since his first real Davos event. This may have been the peak in Davos as of 2021.

The thing about this is that even though in labeling our enemy, we might label Klaus Swabb and Bill Gates ,I don't really think they are actually running anything.

What I think is happening is that there are multiple factions that are moving independently of each other, but their movements are all predictable as in its been pre scripted. Bill Gates and Klaus Swab both bow down to the Jewish Banking Families who own the world and they are in turn connected to Jewish Ritualistic Kabbalists in Israel who are in connection to the actual Alien Entities. On the flip side the CIA and other intelligence organizations as well as Billionaire Clubs are also in Contact with the Same alien Entities.

And these Entities are specifically saying the exact same things which makes all of this a concrete pre scripted plan. So even though the arms of various factions might be moving independently on the surface in the end the same thing is being followed by all of them.

We are all seeing the Enemy in different forms but they are all the same. If one head seems cut off ten different grow back.

Jack said:
The thing about this is that even though in labeling our enemy, we might label Klaus Swabb and Bill Gates ,I don't really think they are actually running anything.

What I think is happening is that there are multiple factions that are moving independently of each other, but their movements are all predictable as in its been pre scripted. Bill Gates and Klaus Swab both bow down to the Jewish Banking Families who own the world and they are in turn connected to Jewish Ritualistic Kabbalists in Israel who are in connection to the actual Alien Entities. On the flip side the CIA and other intelligence organizations as well as Billionaire Clubs are also in Contact with the Same alien Entities.

And these Entities are specifically saying the exact same things which makes all of this a concrete pre scripted plan. So even though the arms of various factions might be moving independently on the surface in the end the same thing is being followed by all of them.

We are all seeing the Enemy in different forms but they are all the same. If one head seems cut off ten different grow back.
Very good observations Jack. I do agree with you.

All in all I wanted to point out that there is growing resistance in the pshycial world to the machinations of the alien hive. We must push through!

Henu the Great said:

Schwab is going to discover that there is a huge price to pay for his bizarre ideas that you can destroy the world economy in 2 to 3 years and build it all back better, GREEN, in the blink of an eye.

I quite doubt these are his own ideas. What we are not told about green energy is that some of the means designed to produce and use it are highly harmful for the environment. I did not study the matter in depth but for example what I know of is:
- Wind turbines are affecting the natural movement of winds, which affects the atmosphere and might negatively impact at least the communities living in the immediate proximity, as well as the climate in that area
- the lithium-ion batteries used in electric cars are extremely toxic to the environment both when are disposed and kept in open space in car scrap graveyards and when they are being manufactured, something that you can read about here:
https://get-green-now.com/environmental-impact-electric-vehicle-batteries/

Irronically, we are told `green energy` means `friendly to the environment`, but most of this is propaganda and nothing more. Not only this but students are brainwashed in schools and universities to believe and obbey all these lies. Much of this `green energy` is not environmental friendly at all. If they really wanted to implement proper `green energy` then they should have developed Tesla's inventions and not hide them from the public.

It is being expected that climate agenda will follow next year after the covid one, so suddenly mass media, the governments and other authorities will go rampart about how important is for humans to `reduce their carbon footprint` which is nothing but new means to impose further restrictions and limitations, in the same way they are saying now how important is for humans to get vaccinated against the flu with official 2% death rate (according to their own numbers). New restrictive laws will follow, similar to the covid laws.

There will be a `climate emergency` which will be as similar as a `covid pandemic`. Seeds have been planted already with the UN chief and communist promoter Antonio Gutteres advising governments to proclaim `climate emergency` all over the world.

Air travel might be closed again, there will be restrictions on car usage and what they call `fossil fuel` (I have doubts that it is indeed `fossil` but I have not proper arguments yet to demonstrate), meat consumption will also be targeted because of `carbon emissions` and so on. It is expected to be a copycat scenario of the covid situation but focused on the environment and not on a virus.

Also is mostly the governments and armies the ones that create environmental catastrophes using haarp and other technologies to manipulate weather. There will be mainstream propaganda blaming environmental catastrophes on humans in the same way virus spread is blamed on humans for not getting vaccinated despite overwhelming evidence that vaccines are completely useless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back