Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being mixed, feeling unattractive?

Bravera

Somedays I feel beautiful.. I smile and everything is just OK. I am at peace. My physical appearance is the effects of my karma and actions.

Other days, I feel ugly... I hate this feeling and want it to go away. I work hard and am strong and athletic, I am positive and bring greatness everywhere I go.

Is it important for me to be concerned with my perceived attractiveness? If I feel better about myself on some days, isn't this a desirable goal, to see myself and actually know that I am attractive and beautiful? How does this relate to the soul?

Bravera said:
Somedays I feel beautiful.. I smile and everything is just OK. I am at peace. My physical appearance is the effects of my karma and actions.

Other days, I feel ugly... I hate this feeling and want it to go away. I work hard and am strong and athletic, I am positive and bring greatness everywhere I go.

Is it important for me to be concerned with my perceived attractiveness? If I feel better about myself on some days, isn't this a desirable goal, to see myself and actually know that I am attractive and beautiful? How does this relate to the soul?

Sometimes I feel the same way. I am not ugly but my problem is more about bearing Asian elements in my face. I know my soul is White, this is confirmed by Gods and most of my family has European phenotypes (except two members who inherited me this blood). I think we both should do a Sun square for self-love when it is in Aries.

Bravera said:

You should not feel ugly just because you are mixed. Being mixed does not make you ugly at all and its not something you should worry so much about, it does not matter what race you are as long as you stick with your own race or in your case with the most predominant race you are in a relationship. You can do spell to be more attractive if this is something that bothers you.

luis said:
Bravera said:

You should not feel ugly just because you are mixed. Being mixed does not make you ugly at all and its not something you should worry so much about, it does not matter what race you are as long as you stick with your own race or in your case with the most predominant race you are in a relationship. You can do spell to be more attractive if this is something that bothers you.

Why do people tell me to have a relationship with my predominant race when this completely defeats the purpose we have as SS to end Racemixing? I have been told by my grandmother that we are mixed, it is obvious when I look in the mirror that I am, so why should I further pollute the white race? Im not trying to be negative, but doesn't this make sense to you?

My father is mestizo (with a dominant Mexican indigenous gene) and my mother is castiza (with a more dominant white gene), I had similar problems to yours in adolescence since I experienced a stage of puberty in which my appearance became somewhat ugly, however over the years all my appearance was fixed to the point that I became attractive to white and indigenous women ...

The point of this is that sometimes our thoughts only make things worse, I for example did not dress up or exercise, this only made me have less self-esteem, my solution was to turn off those negative thoughts of my appearance, this is the most difficult but you must end them, giving strength to those thoughts will not help you at all only grow and become more "they are like larvae", then I started to dress up and exercise, to gradually love myself ....

The funny thing is that my dominant gene is Mexican Indian, and loving myself has made me love my race, even if I were a mulatto, I would accept myself the same way and love my race....

I am not going to tell you what race you should date and have a relationship with, this debate can be solved by casting a spell to attract your ideal partner and that's it, I am currently dating someone of my own ancestry, and I am doing quite well I would not love anyone else as much as I love women of my indigenous ancestry.

Also I don't know how old you are but you may have changes later in life that will benefit your attractiveness, and also do some self esteem work, or a venus square.

P.S. I apologize if my pronouns used are not correct, this language is not my native language but when I saw your publication I remembered everything I lived and I decided to answer you.

Bravera said:
luis said:
Bravera said:

Why do people tell me to have a relationship with my predominant race when this completely defeats the purpose we have as SS to end Racemixing? I have been told by my grandmother that we are mixed, it is obvious when I look in the mirror that I am, so why should I further pollute the white race? Im not trying to be negative, but doesn't this make sense to you?
If you're mixed your predominant race is 98% of the cases Black.

Bravera said:
luis said:
Bravera said:

If you are a mix between a White and some other race, then you are not White since White genes are recessive. Thus, you would not be polluting White race as you put it.

So the advice given you stands correct.

Bravera said:
luis said:
Bravera said:

Because this is the way to stop race mixing. You either go with someone mixed like you or with the predominant race, the White genes are never predominant.

Bravera said:

The last thing anyone needs is any insecurity about their heritage or race which defeats the whole purpose of satanic goals. Physical beauty is certainly also in the soul and too much emphasis on just physical beauty for self worth and value is nothing that’ll last and easily killed. Some of the most insecure people are the most by societies book beautiful and they go crazy from it. If a person goes out looking like turds but feels good they’ll attract more than looking good and feeling like crap. Physical beauty ties into health, strength, presentation, hygiene, self expression. That’s what it’s most important for. Make sure you’re happy in those areas first. Comparing yourself to others in search of some idealistic idea of what’s beautiful is a never ending battle that doesn’t exist. Especially for something as deep as race. You can love and honor both sides of yourself, they’re not separate. Thinking too much about a persons race like this can induce some trans person like identity crisis. Fuck that. That’s not the intended effect of any of the talks about race on here. Don’t ask anyone whether or not you should feel beautiful, you are, you are a unique individual, own it.

Bravera said:

By the way. Venus retro is coming soon. This is probably what triggered these problems regarding your percieved beauty.

Another example is also One Wire Phenomenone who started having feelings suddenly for his ex.

I also went through a similar problem.

It's only temporary. Don't do anything stupid and push through.

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
Bravera said:
luis said:

So if one was mixed with for example, white and Indian, you would tell them they are black??? That does not seem logical to assume all mixed individuals are black xD

Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:
luis said:

If you are a mix between a White and some other race, then you are not White since White genes are recessive. Thus, you would not be polluting White race as you put it.

What I believe is that I am partially mixed with Mexican on my fathers side, I was told he is of Spanish decent, but they also look Mexican. I have never been a part of their family. I am not attracted to Mexican women, though I do find White and Spanish women very attractive. My culture is Southern/Western American, I'm a country folk and this is where I belong.

I don't understand how I am not white, if these are the genes that I express mostly, it is primarily my facial features that appear to be of another race. I want to be racially a part of the culture that I was raised up within. These are the people I care about most and they are my family..

Bravera said:
Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:

What I believe is that I am partially mixed with Mexican on my fathers side, I was told he is of Spanish decent, but they also look Mexican. I have never been a part of their family. I am not attracted to Mexican women, though I do find White and Spanish women very attractive. My culture is Southern/Western American, I'm a country folk and this is where I belong.

I don't understand how I am not white, if these are the genes that I express mostly, it is primarily my facial features that appear to be of another race. I want to be racially a part of the culture that I was raised up within. These are the people I care about most and they are my family..
Its very difficult to say but we can't say 100% you are white because we don't know you, just be honest with yourself if you want to be SS, there is no point to keep talking about it because we don't know you. My advice, you are a SS and we need to be honest with ourselves if we want to advance in this path.

luis said:
Bravera said:
luis said:

Because this is the way to stop race mixing. You either go with someone mixed like you or with the predominant race, the White genes are never predominant.

So if I was to have children, they would never be able to return to the white race? I will never have descendents that are fully of the white race?

mercury_wisdom said:
Bravera said:

By the way. Venus retro is coming soon. This is probably what triggered these problems regarding your percieved beauty.

Another example is also One Wire Phenomenone who started having feelings suddenly for his ex.

I also went through a similar problem.

It's only temporary. Don't do anything stupid and push through.

Hail Satan!

Well I have always been very judgemental of my self image, this has pushed me to improve myself. But I am naturally a rebel, and if someone tells me I shouldn't or can't do something, I tend to consider whether I should do this.

If I am told that I am forever a mixed soul, I need to know that this is true, but if I am a White soul, then I want to return to my racial lineage. I know this is not of great importance, and this does not change the amount of work I will need to accomplish in order to complete the MO, and I'm sure when I get far enough in my training, it will be a laughable subject.

I suppose in truth I an still greatly confused on the subject of reincarnation and race. Which is obvious because the enemy has worked to destroy this understanding.

Bravera said:
luis said:
Bravera said:

So if I was to have children, they would never be able to return to the white race? I will never have descendents that are fully of the white race?

This is correct, but to be fair, you children never were fully white to begin with. (Except they are newly born souls)

Bravera said:
Aquarius said:
Bravera said:

So if one was mixed with for example, white and Indian, you would tell them they are black??? That does not seem logical to assume all mixed individuals are black xD
I assumed you're half black, you now say you're half mexican. Mexico is a nation that has both White mexicans and Asian mexicans, if you can find a picture of somebody who looks like you or has similar racial features we can help you understand what race you're part of.

Bravera said:
White genes are recessive, and you have Mexican blood so that makes the reality such that you have Indigenous blood which would be the predominant in your case. You were never White, just like mulatto never is White. You are ligher tanned version of Indigenous people.

Bravera said:

You are mixing up nurture with nature here. The way you have been growing up does not change your biology.

Bravera said:
I think he just gave an example of mixing between Blacks and Whites, and in such a case yes, the offspring is of the Black race.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
does negative thought and food change your appreance in anyway to become ugly and can vice versa happen?

Surely this is true, I have definitely changed my diet recently, I have been eating more as well I'm craving alot of sugar. I am growing out my hair and this is probably causing some negative self image as well. I am currently undergoing "mental" training to further increase my discipline. So I don't mind the added challenge of overcoming negative self view.

Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:
White genes are recessive, and you have Mexican blood so that makes the reality such that you have Indigenous blood which would be the predominant in your case. You were never White, just like mulatto never is White. You are ligher tanned version of Indigenous people.

Bravera said:

You are mixing up nurture with nature here. The way you have been growing up does not change your biology.

Bravera said:
I think he just gave an example of mixing between Blacks and Whites, and in such a case yes, the offspring is of the Black race.

OK so what about my sister, her father was black, very black, she is light toned, but obviously black, her children, they were born with blonde hair and light colored eyes, white skin.. is it really the case that white genes are recessive? Are you so sure this isn't propaganda from the enemy?

Bravera said:
OK so what about my sister, her father was black, very black, she is light toned, but obviously black, her children, they were born with blonde hair and light colored eyes, white skin.. is it really the case that white genes are recessive? Are you so sure this isn't propaganda from the enemy?
You’re just lying now.

Bravera said:
Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:

Bravera said:

Bravera said:

There is no such thing, when a black man has a child with a white woman the white dna is destroyed, the black dna is dominant.
He must have cheated on him with a white guy and made the black guy take over the children.
I have seen thousands of such cases in my country. 🤣

The Outlaw Torn said:
Bravera said:
You’re just lying now.

Idk I think yall are confused just as much as I am. I remember in like junior high learning about plants and phenotypes and about recessive genes, that plants could pass on genes that their grandparents had. From either grandparent. This is very apparent within my sisters children, I don't need to give you proof why don't you do a Google search I bet you can find more information.

Bravera said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
Bravera said:
You’re just lying now.

Idk I think yall are confused just as much as I am. I remember in like junior high learning about plants and phenotypes and about recessive genes, that plants could pass on genes that their grandparents had. From either grandparent. This is very apparent within my sisters children, I don't need to give you proof why don't you do a Google search I bet you can find more information.
This is rare but it happens. I know you're not lying.

StyleCoin said:
Bravera said:
Henu the Great said:

There is no such thing, when a black man has a child with a white woman the white dna is destroyed, the black dna is dominant.
He must have cheated on him with a white guy and made the black guy take over the children.

So when a white man has children with a mixed black women, a child with white genes can in fact be born, I have seen this occur with multiple children within my family.

Bravera said:
StyleCoin said:
Bravera said:

So when a white man has children with a mixed black women, a child with white genes can in fact be born, I have seen this occur with multiple children within my family.
Yes, this can happen. It's also very rare. And in the case you are telling us the truth, there is also possibility of what StyleCoin has referred to.

One should not rely on this happening, because even when it happens it's not like you are multiplying with the same race.

To me it seems like you are trying to justify something that is against our views here, but do your thing. Go against nature, if you really must do so. It's not in the best interest of either of our races. And eventually, this will be very much forbidden.

Nuff said.

Bravera said:
StyleCoin said:
Bravera said:

Or maybe it is luck during gene expression, but then he or she must have children with a person who is sub-race white. I think that there is only a white sub-race in Brazil

When a mestizo has a child with a white person, there are chances that the baby will be born white, but it still harms the dna.

Aquarius said:
Bravera said:
Aquarius said:

I assumed you're half black, you now say you're half mexican. Mexico is a nation that has both White mexicans and Asian mexicans, if you can find a picture of somebody who looks like you or has similar racial features we can help you understand what race you're part of.

No, I'm White, but I believe my father is half Mexican. I could be wrong. Mexicans look like Spaniards for a reason, and I was told that my father is Spanish. But like I said, him and his family look Mexican to me.

Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:
StyleCoin said:

Yes, this can happen. It's also very rare. And in the case you are telling us the truth, there is also possibility of what StyleCoin has referred to.

One should not rely on this happening, because even when it happens it's not like you are multiplying with the same race.

To me it seems like you are trying to justify something that is against our views here, but do your thing. Go against nature, if you really must do so. It's not in the best interest of either of our races. And eventually, this will be very much forbidden.

Nuff said.

Im the one that brought up this conversation in the first place, I am trying to figure out whether it is possible for a mixed individual to reincarnate into the race that their ancestors are a part of. With a purer racial bloodline. I need to know if my soul is white, or is not. And if it is partially white, how can i bring it into full fruition? Or if this is unimportant, I need to understand this.

I'm the one that was saying, if a mixed individual has children with someone of a pure bloodline, this is Racemixing. And therefore, if I am in fact mixed, I don't want to pursue a relationship with someone of a pure white bloodline. But if it is possible for me to reincarnate or purify my bloodline, this is what I want to do.

I believe that my genes are predominantly white, American White, and I am wondering if I was to have children with another white women, if my children would have a purer bloodline. I am not currently interested in having children because there are many questions surrounding this situation. I am pursuing a relationship with a succubus partner, and this is one of the reasons.

Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:
One size doesn't fit all, I don't believe this repetition of recessive genes = nullify Whiteness - one example being how HPS Maxine commented on her son being part Afghan and still considered White - or many White Souls wouldn't have a place to reincarnate nowdays if not by some slightly mixed families, and neither of us know what the person asking is like genetically. That being said I already gave a simple solution for the OP in my previous reply that should settle this.

Bravera said:
Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:

Nuff said.

Im the one that brought up this conversation in the first place, I am trying to figure out whether it is possible for a mixed individual to reincarnate into the race that their ancestors are a part of. With a purer racial bloodline. I need to know if my soul is white, or is not. And if it is partially white, how can i bring it into full fruition? Or if this is unimportant, I need to understand this.

I'm the one that was saying, if a mixed individual has children with someone of a pure bloodline, this is Racemixing. And therefore, if I am in fact mixed, I don't want to pursue a relationship with someone of a pure white bloodline. But if it is possible for me to reincarnate or purify my bloodline, this is what I want to do.

I believe that my genes are predominantly white, American White, and I am wondering if I was to have children with another white women, if my children would have a purer bloodline. I am not currently interested in having children because there are many questions surrounding this situation. I am pursuing a relationship with a succubus partner, and this is one of the reasons.

If you are mestizo you have to be with mestizo woman.
If you are mestizo and have children with a white woman, even if they are a white sub-race both will damage your racial lineage, and if the child is lucky during the genetic expression he will be born with white characteristics, it is common to see this happen in Brazil, but anyway the lineage is damaged.

If you are mestizo your soul is mestizo.
Maxine said that an acquaintance in all her life had sex with black men, she died, maxine asked Azazel to reincarnate her, Azazel reincarnated her in a black body, because there was no white body left, this made Azazel furious.

Um, I was like that when I was junger but it is not big deal, you better watch for your health, well being, good shape, eating healthy, achieving goals, that is what is really important.

If you are looking for a relationship, believe me it is not worthy to waste time with another person, you will waste your time in discussion, insecurities, waste money... and bluh.. bluh once I got divorced will never go back to relationshits.

Bravera said:
Aquarius said:
Bravera said:

No, I'm White, but I believe my father is half Mexican. I could be wrong. Mexicans look like Spaniards for a reason, and I was told that my father is Spanish. But like I said, him and his family look Mexican to me.

Look into the mirror, realize how you look like and find someone who looks similar to you and resembles you.
This is the best way.

NinRick said:
Bravera said:
Look into the mirror, realize how you look like and find someone who looks similar to you and resembles you.
This is the best way.

Venus square programmed to find the perfect partner would work, assuming the idea of "perfect partner" includes racial compatibility (along with spiritual and emotional compatibility). Let the energy do the "analysis" for you.

Bravera said:
Runic working with Odhal for understanding, and connecting to Satan for guidance would be good options.

You can improve gene expression through spiritual advancement on the 8 fold path. Time will tell which side is the dominant one in your case.
Egon said:
One size doesn't fit all, I don't believe this repetition of recessive genes = nullify Whiteness - one example being how HPS Maxine commented on her son being part Afghan and still considered White - or many White Souls wouldn't have a place to reincarnate nowdays if not by some slightly mixed families, and neither of us know what the person asking is like genetically. That being said I already gave a simple solution for the OP in my previous reply that should settle this.
Okay, good point. Also, see above.

Egon said:
Henu the Great said:
Bravera said:

I overpassed your message this morning when getting involved in this conversation, but this has allowed me to seriously consider if I am white or not. Honestly, imagining waking up one day and not being a part of the white race just sounds like a nightmare to me, everything about me resonates with the cultures and traditions of my ancestors and community I am a part of. I am so fucking proud to having been born in Texas, being a White American, and my struggle to fight as an SS to protect White America, I cannot deny this is the greatest calling for me towards the RTRs.

This has been a major motivation for me up until now, to improve upon these people and this community, I had not realized that this is why I have found so much enjoyment in my current career. I'm sure I could go on for hours explaining how I know my soul is white, but that is not necessary, I will continue to meditate further on the matter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back