Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Graphene hydroxide in Vaccines

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
I found something interesting. I couldn't watch the video from my country because "muh incitement of hatred" and I had to open the video in Tor Browser (download it to watch videos blocked in your country).
I actually had to change my location IP TWICE to find a country that lets me watch the video...

I managed to watch it from France.

This is the video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/91fX0BD5HXkb/
I found a transcript for the video: https://therussophile.org/murder-just-hours-after-publishing-the-secret-of-the-vaxx-dr-noack-is-dead.html/

In the beginning, the person talking (chemist) mentions Dr. Pablo Campra who did this research. I managed to find this about the research: https://www.orwell.city/2021/11/final-report.html
It's in Spanish. :'(

So, this chemist (name's Dr. Andreas Noack) was attacked by the police in his livestream. Some days later he was assaulted on the street and died. Some websites say he "died suddenly" (no mention of the attack) or "died from respiratory problems". If you watch the video above, at the end his partner talks about it.

Unfortunately I don't understand a single word from the chemist/biological standpoint of the things he mentioned in the beginning. Is anyone knowledgeable about this? What do you think about it?

OBVIOUSLY, since the enemy went to the lengths of killing that person.... there's no questioning he was on to something.

I also found this (by an ex-Pfizer employee) saying that Graphene Oxide exists in the vaccine... But oxide is not hydroxide... This is completely out of my mental apprehension, but I wanted to share it anyway: https://thebiblefiles.com/2021/09/03/graphene-oxide-is-the-main-ingredient-in-covid-jabs-says-former-pfizer-employee/

I saw this video going around on Twitter in France tonight.
The assumptions of this man, now dead :eek: :( seem very valid to me.
I would like to know more about these "nano-blades"

SShiva_fr said:

That's why athletes are dropping like flies. If their circulation is so efficient it sends the razor blades around faster causing quicker damage.

About the chemist. His wife said he died from a heart attack. Maybe it was a heavy death curse done on him by the enemy.

Personal Growth said:
SShiva_fr said:

That's why athletes are dropping like flies. If their circulation is so efficient it sends the razor blades around faster causing quicker damage.

About the chemist. His wife said he died from a heart attack. Maybe it was a heavy death curse done on him by the enemy.

Yes, absolutely.
(Both the effect of the blades on the athletes' bodies and the death of this man).
So many hypotheses are possible. I don't care about being called a "conspiracy theorist".
There are so many reasons to be suspicious of these batrachians at all costs.

makes perfect sense, Carbon structures are generally very tough and resilient, just see what kind of marvelous things can be done with carbon fiber

so if this shit is present in vaccines just imagine people 5-10 years from now, totally butchered from the inside out. must feel really good knowing you’re a ticking bomb, fuckin criminals

of course the guy died of a (((heart attack))) few days after posting such video, these Jews sons of bitches have sealed their fate

I wonder then, why are the jews doing that? I mean, what profit do they gain from it?

Do they just want to reduce our numbers so that they can control us easier?

Don't they understand that the majority that will NOT do the damn vaccine will be... us? The majority who will not buy their bullshit, or who, even if we were forced to do the damn vaccine, we'd have much more chances of surviving because of meditations and protection from the Gods?

What the fuck are they trying to do by butchering so many people?

Have they really underestimated us SS, and think we'll be butchered like the average "goy" out there?

Yagami Light said:
I wonder then, why are the jews doing that? I mean, what profit do they gain from it?

Do they just want to reduce our numbers so that they can control us easier?

Don't they understand that the majority that will NOT do the damn vaccine will be... us? The majority who will not buy their bullshit, or who, even if we were forced to do the damn vaccine, we'd have much more chances of surviving because of meditations and protection from the Gods?

What the fuck are they trying to do by butchering so many people?

Have they really underestimated us SS, and think we'll be butchered like the average "goy" out there?
Their goal is to reduce us to some half a million. This would be such a mass that is one mixed race (one love yah rastafari) that if not chipped initially, then eventually chipped. Living in pods, eating bugs and being controlled to the max. All the while they farm our psychic energy.

This is in summary what they are after, but they will fail. How painful or painless the transition is going to be, is another question.

Is this substance removable naturally? I mean does this graphene hydroxide gets removed by the body system over time or never?

I was planning to go Canada, now I'm thinking It would better to live in this third world country but then I think maybe Canadians can have the rights to say No and can protest against vaccination no?

Maybe I should just live in my own country.

I couldn't sleep whole night after watching this video and I decided not to go Canada. 80 percent have already Ben vaccinated in Canada with first shot.

I'll gather all the people's useful comments and post it here from that video.

Anyone in Canada here, report on this situation in Canada please???

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Is this substance removable naturally? I mean does this graphene hydroxide gets removed by the body system over time or never?

I was planning to go Canada, now I'm thinking It would better to live in this third world country but then I think maybe Canadians can have the rights to say No and can protest against vaccination no?

I read HPShannon mentioning that that this stays within the body. But also that it does not disable the possibility of advancing.

Here is the post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=294709#p294709

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Mate!! Canada is THE worst country to go to!! :shock: :shock:
Even this jewish psychologist (whatever he is) was talking about how he had done the vaccine (he lives in Canada) and the canadian government does NOT allow him to leave from Canada!

Don't go there!
Check for other countries that do NOT require you to do the vaccine in order to enter there. Do a google (or other search engine) research.

All countries require you to do the test (to check if you have it) before (and some even after) entering in that country. That's okay. BUT not all countries require you to do the vaccine - they just require you to do the test, to prove that you do not have it.

I remember some time ago I was searching for foreign countries to move to. Someone suggested me Canada and although the initial idea sounded okay, the more I thought about it, the worst I felt. I just had a very bad instinct about it. Maybe this was just me (perhaps I wouldn't have good chances in Canada), and not the country's fault.

However, when it comes to covid, Canada is absolute shit from what I've read online.

My opinion is first do some research on countries that do not requires you to do the vaccine. Then search for forums where you could talk with people living in that country (either locals or foreigners), who could answer your questions. (if you do this, it's best to not show that you're against the vaccine - just ask in a neutral manner about the regulations on jobs, visiting coffee shops and stores in regards to the vaccine.)

Also, if you do not speak their native language, ask if you can find a job with the languages you know. Some may be discouraged, but keep an open mind. I remember I was reading in a forum about this country I wanted to go to. They said that if you don't know their language, you won't be able to find a job... And then I met someone who, not only did not speak that country's language, but he did not speak English either!! And yet, he managed to find a job, and slowly learned English (as this was the main language of the area he was in - although not the local language of the residents).

Things are never black and white. Also, if you need to learn their native language, do some research. Some countries (depending on the workplace you may end up to) offer free or very cheap lessons of the local language (again, depending on the country etc). Duolingo could also be a good start for the absolute basics.

Research, research, research. Also, ask the Gods for guidance and be open to any signs. And if a sign appears, then do some more research about it. (for example you suddenly keep hearing about a specific country)

I would honestly avoid Canada when it comes to the vaccine.
I also remember that two infiltrators in our forums (that were successful in infiltrating for some time) were from Canada LOL.
That doesn't mean that the country is bad, but perhaps it's more infested with jews, than other countries? I don't know. (America is also heavily infiltrated with jews, but I assume that some States may not be as infested as others)

PS: If in the end the countries you want (or are financially able) to go to requires you to do the vaccine, then, if you really have no other choice, you'll be forced to do it... We know that the Gods protect our SS Brothers and Sisters who are literally forced to do it (they may get a blank/placebo shot) - and meditations can help us heal to a degree. And I also understand that moving to another country is a necessity for some of us, because the financial situation of our countries is absolute shit. We've got the jews to thank for that.
However, don't do the jab with the thought that "okay, I'm an SS, the Gods will protect me". Try to find other solutions (other countries) if possible.

Remember that the reason we resist that damn vaccine is not just for the implications on our health.
It's also because if we accept it, and we keep accepting all the deviant bullshit the jews dictate and pass laws on, then we'll turn into borgs in no time, and will be eternally slaves to them. Try your best to resist it for mankind's future.

Yagami Light said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Mate!! Canada is THE worst country to go to!! :shock: :shock:
Even this jewish psychologist (whatever he is) was talking about how he had done the vaccine (he lives in Canada) and the canadian government does NOT allow him to leave from Canada!

Don't go there!
Check for other countries that do NOT require you to do the vaccine in order to enter there. Do a google (or other search engine) research.

All countries require you to do the test (to check if you have it) before (and some even after) entering in that country. That's okay. BUT not all countries require you to do the vaccine - they just require you to do the test, to prove that you do not have it.

I remember some time ago I was searching for foreign countries to move to. Someone suggested me Canada and although the initial idea sounded okay, the more I thought about it, the worst I felt. I just had a very bad instinct about it. Maybe this was just me (perhaps I wouldn't have good chances in Canada), and not the country's fault.

However, when it comes to covid, Canada is absolute shit from what I've read online.

My opinion is first do some research on countries that do not requires you to do the vaccine. Then search for forums where you could talk with people living in that country (either locals or foreigners), who could answer your questions. (if you do this, it's best to not show that you're against the vaccine - just ask in a neutral manner about the regulations on jobs, visiting coffee shops and stores in regards to the vaccine.)

Also, if you do not speak their native language, ask if you can find a job with the languages you know. Some may be discouraged, but keep an open mind. I remember I was reading in a forum about this country I wanted to go to. They said that if you don't know their language, you won't be able to find a job... And then I met someone who, not only did not speak that country's language, but he did not speak English either!! And yet, he managed to find a job, and slowly learned English (as this was the main language of the area he was in - although not the local language of the residents).

Things are never black and white. Also, if you need to learn their native language, do some research. Some countries (depending on the workplace you may end up to) offer free or very cheap lessons of the local language (again, depending on the country etc). Duolingo could also be a good start for the absolute basics.

Research, research, research. Also, ask the Gods for guidance and be open to any signs. And if a sign appears, then do some more research about it. (for example you suddenly keep hearing about a specific country)

I would honestly avoid Canada when it comes to the vaccine.
I also remember that two infiltrators in our forums (that were successful in infiltrating for some time) were from Canada LOL.
That doesn't mean that the country is bad, but perhaps it's more infested with jews, than other countries? I don't know. (America is also heavily infiltrated with jews, but I assume that some States may not be as infested as others)

PS: If in the end the countries you want (or are financially able) to go to requires you to do the vaccine, then, if you really have no other choice, you'll be forced to do it... We know that the Gods protect our SS Brothers and Sisters who are literally forced to do it (they may get a blank/placebo shot) - and meditations can help us heal to a degree. And I also understand that moving to another country is a necessity for some of us, because the financial situation of our countries is absolute shit. We've got the jews to thank for that.
However, don't do the jab with the thought that "okay, I'm an SS, the Gods will protect me". Try to find other solutions (other countries) if possible.

Remember that the reason we resist that damn vaccine is not just for the implications on our health.
It's also because if we accept it, and we keep accepting all the deviant bullshit the jews dictate and pass laws on, then we'll turn into borgs in no time, and will be eternally slaves to them. Try your best to resist it for mankind's future.

Thank you brother. I'll remain in my own country and become a fucking Bureaucrat as it is my dream.

And BTW how can meditations heal, can it actually remove this non decomposed substance which is 40 times stronger than steal from the blood stream.... How is that possible with meditation hmmm

Anyway, I'll study hard and smart to become what I want to now in my own country. I just wanna make sure that I'm not doing a mistake to not go to Canada. All countries require this test and vaccincation and European countries too.

Yeah 5G and graphene substance, I've started reading about it.... Frequency,,, I'll write more back I'm in a hurry, be right back haha

sahasraraBliss666 said:
And BTW how can meditations heal, can it actually remove this non decomposed substance which is 40 times stronger than steal from the blood stream.... How is that possible with meditation hmmm
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=302614#p302614

However you can make health workings to avoid problems after the vaccine.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
I am also trying to find more about this!
Most people are only guessing or share only half-infos...

By the way, it is hilarious:

They dare to say "help us defend free speech"...

There would be no confusion and no suspicion if they gave people complete and true information but we are dealing with liars and enemies.

Is Ontario safe? Will they force third dose in Ontario Canada? I think I'll have to go Canada 😞

I'm concerned about third doze and afterwards in Canada. Will they force it?

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Is Ontario safe? Will they force third dose in Ontario Canada? I think I'll have to go Canada 😞

Canada is one of the worst countries for this. America is probably the best if you are in one of the few more free states.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Canada is one of the worst countries for this. America is probably the best if you are in one of the few more free states.

As I said I'm not concerned about first Two doses.

Im asking will. They force third dose also in next two years or next year???? As a booster.

Now I'm also concerned about covid test kit. They are delivering nano tech such through that to the nose.

Someone send me a wife lol. My marriage was entirely dependent on going abroad. No job in my shit country.

But now I think it's going to be more hard as I will never accept someone who is vaccinated. Oh god... This is becoming so hard. I needed to get married cuz of some serious life threatening matters. It will be so hard to get married after a year in my country. Getting old.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Someone send me a wife lol. My marriage was entirely dependent on going abroad. No job in my shit country.

But now I think it's going to be more hard as I will never accept someone who is vaccinated. Oh god... This is becoming so hard. I needed to get married cuz of some serious life threatening matters. It will be so hard to get married after a year in my country. Getting old.
Or you can start focusing on advancing and getting these things yourself. It is not useful to set limits on yourself like age. Age is just numbers anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back