Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ways to become more happy and grateful

so what are ways to become more happy and grateful is it just taking care of oneself such as exercise, diet, yoga, hygiene, vitamins and minerals like supplement and healthy food? just saying thank you i've been having good stuff happen to me lately like making three new friends at work and such though i don't know why i feel empty and depressed. i guess what i'm trying to say are these ways to feel better or are there also other ways i'm not seeing is being grateful a feeling?

any ideas are welcome about this subject i'm sure others here could benefit i'm sure Stormblood, Lydia, slyscorpion and Blitzkrieg have Superb advice on this.

also lately i have been exercising more with walks and yoga which i'm assuming will help my mood.

Exercise, yoga, healthy and positive habits that help you be more successful in life all help to improve your mood.

When you see yourself succeed where you didn't before, or where you used to struggle, this helps one to feel better about oneself of course.

Give yourself a pat on the back and positively reinforce your mind by giving yourself compliments and consciously acknowledging the improvements you've made.

Most importantly, avoid negative thoughts and affirmations all together. When you feel depressed, try to sit down and analyze how you've been living your life. Compare how it is going presently with how it has been in the past few months before the present moment, and see how you've worked to change for the better.

Acknowledge your efforts and allow yourself to feel proud even over the small things.

If you observe yourself not having made a lot of progress despite trying, or you find yourself failing to maintain the lifestyle improvements you've trying to make, do not punish yourself over this, or beat yourself over this in any way.

Look objectively at how things are, and why certain things didn't go as you wanted them to.

Did you get distracted by something?
Did past habits interfere with your attempts to make positive improvements to your life?
How did you feel during those days, and how did your mood affect your ability to act?

Ask questions like that to yourself and become conscious of the underlying problems that hold you back from feeling and obtaining the success you desire.

When the mind doesn't know what is causing your struggles, it's plagued by confusion and one keeps walking in circles, getting stuck on the same level perpetually. This causes depression, as all you see is yourself failing again and again without knowing why, which eventually causes the mind to give up and slump down in defeat.

Here you have to pick yourself up by giving clarity to your mind about your situation, and becoming conscious of your struggles, and also focus on the positive rather than negative by rewarding yourself for the things that you did succeed in, turning the negative mental spiral around through seeking positive reinforcement from the self, which leads to one having an easier time to succeed at implementing and maintaining positive lifestyle changes, which leads to further positive reinforcement, etc.

Besides that depression is also characterized by a low energy state. When one feels depressed and empty inside, you'll notice your aura lacks vibrancy and your soul feels weak, perhaps the energy flow even feels inverted as if there's a void inside you that is desperately trying to fill itself up, draining you, like a literal depression in your being.

Empowering the chakra's and raising the energy in your soul can easily reverse this on the spot.

When the chakra's are empowered they are radiant, they shine brightly like the sun, which floods the soul and aura with energy. The aura becomes vibrant and radiates outward like the sun as well, bright and powerful.

The negative energy flow caused by a depressed state of being is then reversed fundamentally, completely turning your mood around as the energy flow radiates brightly outwards.

Raise your energy, empower your chakra's and stand proudly facing your surroundings with your head held high, radiant like the actual sun, your spiritual light illuminating your surroundings banishing all depression and negativity totally and completely.

In a high energy state, it's impossible to be depressed.

The SS with a powerful soul is like a beacon of vibrant, warm, radiant light in the darkness that the enemy attempts to cast upon the world.

Something I really enjoy doing while taking a walk, is energy breathing as I walk. I fill my soul, my chakra's, my whole being with vibrant light and raise my energy with every step, visualizing myself shining bright gold as I walk, leaving behind gold footprints on the ground where I walk, illuminating all my surroundings.

I visualize my soul like a golden giant, dozens of meters tall, overlooking the world, my energy billowing out like golden ripples through my environment, indomitable and all powerful.

To prevent this action from draining my energy, I constantly breathe in energy from the sun or the environment in rhythm with my steps, and I do not let my energy dissipate into the surroundings, but rather let it circulate like a fountain.

I breathe in energy through my Crown and Root Chakra into the Solar Chakra, let it cascade outwards and shine radiantly to my surroundings from the Solar Chakra, then with my next breath I take it back in through my Crown and Root Chakra's together with extra energy I breathe in on top, raising more energy as I go.

After saturating my aura with as much energy as I can take, I maintain that state by having the energy perpetually circulate alongside my breath for as long as I can, or want while on my walk.

When doing this, make sure you do not take in negative energy from the surroundings, only pure ether or energy from the sun (you can also do this with lunar energy or energy from stars at night, but it's best to avoid this until you really know what you are doing as it can cause unbalance in the soul to take in too much lunar energy or random stellar energies that you do not understand).

In that high energy state induced by this, I've had moments where I really felt in tune with the world and could exert control over the world around me with just a simple thought.

Such as clearing a cloudy day almost instantly just by desiring to feel the sunlight on my skin.

Or leisurely walking through a dense crowd of people completely unimpeded at my own pace rather than the pace of the crowd, everyone subconsciously making way for me, giving me a bubble of personal space despite everyone else bumping into each other and walking tightly packed together.

Simple things, but noticeable, as if one stands on top of the world.

Inducing this sort of state, completely banishes any and all notion of depression altogether, as one feels like a king, boundlessly confident, indomitable and powerful.

Hail Satan!

It is a healthy habit to spend some time every day to think about all the good things in your life, and you will be thankful for them. If you have had a habit of not being happy, this will heal that and replace it with a habit of being happy and thankful.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
so what are ways to become more happy and grateful is it just taking care of oneself such as exercise, diet, yoga, hygiene, vitamins and minerals like supplement and healthy food? just saying thank you i've been having good stuff happen to me lately like making three new friends at work and such though i don't know why i feel empty and depressed. i guess what i'm trying to say are these ways to feel better or are there also other ways i'm not seeing is being grateful a feeling?

any ideas are welcome about this subject i'm sure others here could benefit i'm sure Stormblood, Lydia, slyscorpion and Blitzkrieg have Superb advice on this.

also lately i have been exercising more with walks and yoga which i'm assuming will help my mood.

That's great that you are exercising more, that goes a long way.

In addition to Voice of Enki's advice, you can also journal. At the end of the day, write down the things you are grateful for, the good things that happened to you, any progress you've noticed in yourself or your life, any obstacles or challenges you've overcome.

Daily AC (Aura cleaning)->

Returning Curses Part 1
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

After I did my part (warfare, advertsing JOS), I feel happy:

"do more than you need" and "do what you need"

"There is a line.

Do nothing - Do little - Do what you need - Do more than you "need" - Overcompensate - Overcompensate too much - Burnout - Total Fried Burnout

You want to avoid the last two territories at all times and stay in "do more than you need" and "do what you need". When one feels extra, they can overcompensate a bit, and then go back to the regular work." HPHC

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=65175

Lydia said:
Crystallized Mushroom said:

That's great that you are exercising more, that goes a long way.

In addition to Voice of Enki's advice, you can also journal. At the end of the day, write down the things you are grateful for, the good things that happened to you, any progress you've noticed in yourself or your life, any obstacles or challenges you've overcome.

well yes alot of good things have been happening to me despite my low mood and depression i've been really appreciated at both of my jobs especially the grocery store job to where all the managers like me and so do several of the employees. i even made three new friends 2 male 1 female since then the female friend was made about last week. too bad i don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend yet but hopefully i will soon somehow i'm not short or ugly and people like my personality though i'll admit i'm not that nice to my parents cause of stuff from the past and i'm too distant from them at this point also i gave up unfortunately on family love and brotherly love i never want that stuff ever again infact i wish i could magically be on a tropical island with a ideal girlfriend who me and her have deep love feelings toward with a lot of money to be set for life and just go on adventures around the island and world and enjoy life like wilderness adventures exploring places and the catch would be to give up my family, friends, and job and place where i live and forget they ever existed i would take it in a heart beat sorry if that sounds wrong i feel really sexually repressed and even a sense of jealousy which i shouldn't i feel though i'm treated really different despite the good things happening to me which i listed.....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back