Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding that Special Someone

Europe Gladio

Are there any dating sites that specify to us satanists/pagans who stand with Europe? If do manage to find someone(outside of my circle)how would I introduce my world view to them? I hope I am making sense. Thank you.

Europe Gladio said:
Are there any dating sites that specify to us satanists/pagans who stand with Europe? If do manage to find someone(outside of my circle)how would I introduce my world view to them? I hope I am making sense. Thank you.

Unfortunately the times we live in are too dangerous to be so exposed. But you should be able to recognize people who have potential (Gentile, intelligent and with a strong sense of justice) , and after you know the better you can share your point of view with them.

Did you bother reading anything of the Joy of Satan - namely keeing yourslf safe and the Al Jilwah, the Black Book of Satan? Don't tell people you're a Satanist. Do you think the jew wants that? If any site exists, it's jew-owned, probably; and then they'd have your details.

We have to take into consideration the fact that if we find someone that is not a Satanist (98% probability) our RTR days are done and meditations would be a bit more difficult to do, especially the onse that involve sounds. There must be a soulution. My opinon is that we should first get strong enough to be able to talk to demons and ask them for help and advice. They should know what to do and in what circumstances.

It's not easy, but c'mon it is not impossible. Yes the Al-Jilwah tells us to keep the secret, but we should also spread the truth in a subtle way if possible. One of the sermons on JoS says this, that a thing you can do for the Gods and Demons is to promote Satanism if possible. You just have to be very careful and feel the opportunities. Stay calm and don't rush anything. If people are receptive you can throw a random phrase such as the fact that the things seem reversed from what the Church wants us to believe. You can do it as a joke and see if this leads somewhere.

BTW if my Satanist friend wouldn't have send me the JoS site when i was STILL A CHRISTIAN, I probably wouldn't have had a starting point when I got angry with Christianity and I would have probably become a hater of all enities, with no guidance. It was a bit risky on his part, but he knew I was the kind that was always courious and did a lot of research. This is what lead me to question and eventualy hate xtianity, reasearch and study!

I'm wondering why nobody just mentions using magick to find love lol.
You can use a venus square or a working with the rune gebo to attract your perfect partner.

Aquarius said:
You can use a venus square or a working with the rune gebo to attract your perfect partner.
I am honorbound to awnser.:

Option 1:

Ask father for guidance and fine someone here, here is your common interest group, that is obvious. Use the groups if you can abide them then, email, but under divine guidance. Do not let an enemy sent harlot infiltrator ruin your life, or such a woman may be used for such. This way requires greater wisdom in some was than option two.

Option 2 Hell sent: The far better option for the wise, and mature. summon the correct demoness for you and wed her, in a satanic ceremony there is much write about this.

She may even take fleshy body and come to you.

Ask Father to sanction such a union but beware of trickery and false voices. Female demons are real with more substance than ordinary human beings, more Anchorage in reality. It must be monogamous, no betrayal promise kept once understood. A pact of love is marriage.

Aquarius said:
The OP question was about dating sites. Magick is much preferred, though, yes.

Just go out and meet people.
Even if your an SS your still a person capable of doing what you want, hell 108x more capable.

Datez feminismz chickz.....

3cb288aef72e33f1eb02b95ac47e2f231242793820-600x710.jpg

They pays for the grubz on datez.....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27009-1369078145-11.gif

I think OP wants something serious and is worried longterm about being spotted as a satanist (which we should be !), like if they get to live in the same home or something. It had nothing to do about being capable or not of anything. And OP wanted advices on how to handle the coming out of being SS.
And I disagree with your second part "if you are an SS you are capable of doing what you want", well not, you can't go around publicly claiming to be a SS practicing black magick. That's suicidal.

Zygisrko said:
Even if your an SS your still a person capable of doing what you want, hell 108x more capable.

HP Mageson666 said:
Datez feminismz chickz.....

3cb288aef72e33f1eb02b95ac47e2f231242793820-600x710.jpg

They pays for the grubz on datez.....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27009-1369078145-11.gif

Do not wed her though, if they still believe in union, if you do..be careful lest you turn into a beta male, and end up telling your son, if you have one, he is a woman and raise him in a dress. Your wife may adopt JOS teachings for you, putting you and your son, on a meditation program to try to yourselves of all of that toxic masculinity. While trying to preform unspeakable rites and rituals, to empower and summon Chastity Bono into visible manifestation.

Something not a lot of people are realizing: we are getting more and more people to the JoS, by the day. Just keep tabs on the yahoo groups, every day they are going up. There were only 3,000 when I joined, now there are over 20,000 in the main group alone. And those are just the ones who join the groups, we have a lot of members who don't join.

Step 1: Do a working to attract a suitable partner.

Step 2: Go out and meet people, be open to new places or anything.

Step 3: Meet someone you feel a connection with, start talking, and realize they are also SS or almost, and you can help bring them here :) (safely of course, and listen to your intuition).

Neoma Isadora said:
I think OP wants something serious and is worried longterm about being spotted as a satanist (which we should be !), like if they get to live in the same home or something. It had nothing to do about being capable or not of anything. And OP wanted advices on how to handle the coming out of being SS.
And I disagree with your second part "if you are an SS you are capable of doing what you want", well not, you can't go around publicly claiming to be a SS practicing black magick. That's suicidal.

Zygisrko said:

Nonono, thats not my point. I'm saying he is capable of getting what he wants if he puts the work into it.

Zygisrko said:
Neoma Isadora said:

Zygisrko said:

Nonono, thats not my point. I'm saying he is capable of getting what he wants if he puts the work into it.

Yeah I just noticed these days I have been overly-suspicious and looking for hidden meanings or sarcasm where things are straight and clear ;)

Neoma Isadora said:
Zygisrko said:
Neoma Isadora said:

Yeah I just noticed these days I have been overly-suspicious and looking for hidden meanings or sarcasm where things are straight and clear ;)

Its fine, that's not a bad thing. It just means your thinking is all lol.

Im not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but you can do some energy work on your Aura to attract the right person.. by confirmations and breathing in specific colored energy based on what you need.. its one of the easiest ways :)

There's one thing I wanna ask. On the site it says sex magick for attracting your partner should be done as often as possible:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

But I assume we must be careful about the moon position as well right? I mean if weather you do just simple sex magick or you do a rune working I assume that doing it when the moon is waning, near full and in taurus for example will give a big PLUS while doing this while on Saturn will give a minus. Is this right or does perseverence in this case beat everything else?

EasternFireLion666 said:
There's one thing I wanna ask. On the site it says sex magick for attracting your partner should be done as often as possible:

But I assume we must be careful about the moon position as well right? I mean if weather you do just simple sex magick or you do a rune working I assume that doing it when the moon is waning, near full and in taurus for example will give a big PLUS while doing this while on Saturn will give a minus. Is this right or does perseverence in this case beat everything else?

Yes, the position of the moon give a boost to every spell.

But can it also give a minus or at worse it is just neutral?

luis said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

EasternFireLion666 said:

luis said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

If the Moon is not in the right sign for the spell, it's going to be weaker,if you are strong enough you Can do spell whenever you want (a God for example can do spell even in a void of Moon) most people here need that Moon (and other planet sometime) boost. So the more stronger you became, the more you can materialize your spell quicker and do them whenever you want, until then is best to follow the planets.

Okay so at wore the spell power will be zero, but not undo the previous work. Thank you so much for explaining! I appreciate!

luis said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

luis said:
If the Moon is not in the right sign for the spell, it's going to be weaker,if you are strong enough you Can do spell whenever you want (a God for example can do spell even in a void of Moon) most people here need that Moon (and other planet sometime) boost. So the more stronger you became, the more you can materialize your spell quicker and do them whenever you want, until then is best to follow the planets.

So I Dont know if I should make a new topic for this or not, as i feel it is along the same lines, so I apologize in advance if that's the case. Hopefully some have experience with this or can relate. I welcome any input

Basically, I am married and my wife and I are doing mostly well, a few things we constantly fight about (really just things we can't change, inherent personality traits even in our charts) but basically alright marriage

Recently at work, someone (another gentile) I thought was just extra friendly person has made it clear she would like to be more than friends even though she knows I'm married, I even wear my wedding ring

Needless to say I have begun avoiding her as soon as I discovered this and realized I also was starting to have beginnings of romantic feelings for her ... ignoring her, nip things in the bud so to speak

I would never cheat on my wife, but this has me thinking ...

How do we know who the right person is for us? Is there one person who is our "soul-mate" so to speak, or is it just several people who are good matches?

Has anyone had experience in this, or found a ritual that answered these? Is it something our guardian demons would know? I know they are very busy so I haven't really asked this as it isn't extremely important, just been wondering and saw this post.

I've searched and found things about "twin-flames" (read that Satan and Lilith are such) but have not found a definite answer and was wondering if anyone could relate or if I'm just being silly (it wouldn't be the first time lol) you can tell me, I won't be offended

TheFlea said:
So I Dont know if I should make a new topic for this or not, as i feel it is along the same lines, so I apologize in advance if that's the case. Hopefully some have experience with this or can relate. I welcome any input

Basically, I am married and my wife and I are doing mostly well, a few things we constantly fight about (really just things we can't change, inherent personality traits even in our charts) but basically alright marriage

Recently at work, someone (another gentile) I thought was just extra friendly person has made it clear she would like to be more than friends even though she knows I'm married, I even wear my wedding ring

Needless to say I have begun avoiding her as soon as I discovered this and realized I also was starting to have beginnings of romantic feelings for her ... ignoring her, nip things in the bud so to speak

I would never cheat on my wife, but this has me thinking ...

How do we know who the right person is for us? Is there one person who is our "soul-mate" so to speak, or is it just several people who are good matches?

Has anyone had experience in this, or found a ritual that answered these? Is it something our guardian demons would know? I know they are very busy so I haven't really asked this as it isn't extremely important, just been wondering and saw this post.

I've searched and found things about "twin-flames" (read that Satan and Lilith are such) but have not found a definite answer and was wondering if anyone could relate or if I'm just being silly (it wouldn't be the first time lol) you can tell me, I won't be offended
If you are not happy with your current relationship why keep it like this? You could even be polygamous, so have more than one partner. You can know this by checking your natal chart

I honestly don't think that everyone has a soulmate. Also, not everyone even meets their soulmate, due to many circumstances, such as being reincarnated at different times, and so on.

The more spiritually advanced we become, the more clear these matters are. But if you're not happy in your relationship, maybe talk to her, tell her there is someone else interested in you... open communication is more important than many people understand.

As for "twin flame", this is new-age terminology, trying to replace soul mate. I've read where they state a soulmate is someone you are romantically involved with before meeting your "twin flame". A twin flame is someone similar to you, this could even be friends, its like the term kindred spirit. A soul mate is not like a "twin flame", because romantic partners usually balance us, and are not a "twin" in any way. Thus, I disagree with this new-age terminology. A soulmate is the highest romantic partnership, not "twin flame".

Good points, Aquarius. We are not as happy as we could be, but I am going to try and work things out. A child together also changes things I think. As for polygamy, I have no issues with polygamous people at all I have even checked my chart but don't see much to support it (and wife has mentioned in passing that she is not one for polygamous marriages)

Lydia, I will certainly try this. Communication is part of our problem, actually xD and that makes sense about the twin flames, I didn't see much else about it so I was wondering if it wasn't a very solid theory. What you've said is also helpful and logical

Thanks for the replies :)

To TheFlea, sorry if got ur name wrong.

In my own opinion and own experience if u haven't had a child yet. I would suggest not having one yet then.
A child yes can change alot however if u still don't know ur own feelings for her it can cuase more problems later on.

Especially if u said basically... That's for me kind of rough. Stating things are on a scale and it don't roll to favor of you two being a couple.

That's my understanding of what u said and my own experience.

My own understand of soul mate or the right person means that you wouldn't need anyone else for your needs or wants.
However if u start getting feelings for others that may be something to really sit down and think to make sure ur in the right relationship.

And don't avoid. Just be up front and tell the person u don't want anything.
Honesty does go along way as other said with communication very big on relationships lol.

Hahaha ahh to be in love lol ( not laughing at u just having a good day so far and happy )

Good luck

SeerOfSS said:
To TheFlea, sorry if got ur name wrong.

In my own opinion and own experience if u haven't had a child yet. I would suggest not having one yet then.
A child yes can change alot however if u still don't know ur own feelings for her it can cuase more problems later on.

Especially if u said basically... That's for me kind of rough. Stating things are on a scale and it don't roll to favor of you two being a couple.

That's my understanding of what u said and my own experience.

My own understand of soul mate or the right person means that you wouldn't need anyone else for your needs or wants.
However if u start getting feelings for others that may be something to really sit down and think to make sure ur in the right relationship.

And don't avoid. Just be up front and tell the person u don't want anything.
Honesty does go along way as other said with communication very big on relationships lol.

Hahaha ahh to be in love lol ( not laughing at u just having a good day so far and happy )

Good luck

Thank you, SeerOfSS. I will keep that in mind, what you said makes sense actually. This coworker has tried to talk to me several times today and I do feel bad trying to flat out ignore her as she is very nice, she also seems confused by it. I believe you're right, its better to handle this more straightforward and honestly. And help clear confusion up for everyone.

I actually do have a child with my wife, which does factor into things very much, you are right. Glad you're having a good day too !

Yo, got something for those who specialize in this area.

I have had a brief "encounter" with a girl recently. By brief I mean it wasn't more than 1 minute long. Im not doing any love spell, not doing that finding a special someone working, im not even looking for a partner, shit I don't think I've ever thought about meeting someone special during the whole year

Let's also add to the fact that I never believed this love at first sight bs and that I very rarely, if ever, get attached to girls. Not really trying to brag or whatever just not trying to make it one of these trolling story posts.

So well, this girl spoke to me and within 10 seconds she had me, like, I was there standing in awe and thinking to myself "Holy sht, this girl is pure beauty" the whole time even while I answered her. Now this is the first time this thing has ever happened to me in my life if im honest, and to say the least, it was concerning. (Also, because she wasn't super hot physically like I would usually expect)

But the worst thing is that after all this, involuntary thoughts of her would pop up in my mind and im not gonna lie, it was like that for the rest of the day, you know, those "invasive" thoughts that come out of no where and this is where I realized that yeah, this isnt normal, but it doesnt mean it was bad or negative.

Im really not lookin to give others a laugh, im not exagerating one bit. just want to know if this has a meaning at all, cause im 100% sure this is not just my mind playing games on me, however, she didn't seem like a satanist. Even if this is something out of the norm, I'll probably leave it there cause I don't even know her name lol.

PS: I did ask myself "what the fk man, is this even real?" when she looked at me in the eyes.

Lydia said:
I honestly don't think that everyone has a soulmate. Also, not everyone even meets their soulmate, due to many circumstances, such as being reincarnated at different times, and so on.

The more spiritually advanced we become, the more clear these matters are. But if you're not happy in your relationship, maybe talk to her, tell her there is someone else interested in you... open communication is more important than many people understand.

As for "twin flame", this is new-age terminology, trying to replace soul mate. I've read where they state a soulmate is someone you are romantically involved with before meeting your "twin flame". A twin flame is someone similar to you, this could even be friends, its like the term kindred spirit. A soul mate is not like a "twin flame", because romantic partners usually balance us, and are not a "twin" in any way. Thus, I disagree with this new-age terminology. A soulmate is the highest romantic partnership, not "twin flame".

What are soulmate aspects in a chart. Does this just mean someone who has incarnated in past live(s) with you or is it something more special like anyone could be this. It is more than likely that in my case I probably have several people that could have been with me in previous lives at different times. There is one partner that I remember that i haven't met yet the one i really want to be with i remember a lot about her. However I do have another partner right now it could go good or bad depending like I shared what she does with her life. I'd like to meet some of my other partners from past lives see how it goes. I do not want to hurt anyone and i will try to remain friends with anyone.

Twin flame if that I what you mean think i know one of them right now online the odd part is there is almost no negative aspects at all in the chart and different planets Conjunct often exact aspects and the persons ruling planet would be on my south node.

I don't want to reveal a lot as the person is just someone i talk to online nowhere near me and a member of this site so too much info would be bad. What causes this type of thing though as this isn't anyone I likely knew in any recent lives from what i remember but way farther back. But it is someone I think totally was connected to me even before I knew them cause their energy feels familiar. I wouldn't be surprised if that was who tried to come to me when i was real young (they would have still been in spirit form) cause I always think back to childhood when i feel this person's energy.

Anyways so me I think from what I am remembering in age of Pisces I kind of stuck toghether in a small group of people in most lives (one of them the person I know now) it seems to me someone always agreed to keep me company kind of or be my friend beforehand (she told me about doing that and trying twice to incarnate just to be here with me I am assuming the same with others) I think if it wasn't one person cause they couldn't for some reason it was a different one.

This is just a little history on what i picked up from meditating on past lives. I still haven't met several of these individuals and I'd assume all Satanic souls for the most part are incarnated now. How do I meet them.

EasternFireLion666 said:
We have to take into consideration the fact that if we find someone that is not a Satanist (98% probability) our RTR days are done and meditations would be a bit more difficult to do, especially the onse that involve sounds. There must be a soulution. My opinon is that we should first get strong enough to be able to talk to demons and ask them for help and advice. They should know what to do and in what circumstances.

It's not easy, but c'mon it is not impossible. Yes the Al-Jilwah tells us to keep the secret, but we should also spread the truth in a subtle way if possible. One of the sermons on JoS says this, that a thing you can do for the Gods and Demons is to promote Satanism if possible. You just have to be very careful and feel the opportunities. Stay calm and don't rush anything. If people are receptive you can throw a random phrase such as the fact that the things seem reversed from what the Church wants us to believe. You can do it as a joke and see if this leads somewhere.

BTW if my Satanist friend wouldn't have send me the JoS site when i was STILL A CHRISTIAN, I probably wouldn't have had a starting point when I got angry with Christianity and I would have probably become a hater of all enities, with no guidance. It was a bit risky on his part, but he knew I was the kind that was always courious and did a lot of research. This is what lead me to question and eventualy hate xtianity, reasearch and study!
Tell her it's part of your religious beliefs and unless she's a fanatical Christian, people will generally respect your privacy. If they don't you need to get the hell away from them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back