Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

will Joy of Satan ever do sympathetic magic?

as the title says are there going to be a guide of spells and rituals like similar to FRTR that is basically sympathetic magic?
all i know about sympathetic magic is that its like affects like which sounds cool to me though how exactly does it work and does it obviously have infinite variations like spells and Siddhis?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
as the title says are there going to be a guide of spells and rituals like similar to FRTR that is basically sympathetic magic?
all i know about sympathetic magic is that its like affects like which sounds cool to me though how exactly does it work and does it obviously have infinite variations like spells and Siddhis?

Image Magick
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Poppit.html

We would have to have some people in more influential places before we could do that. It would take connecting something or some image or symbol to the energy of the rtrs. Trying to get product logo image or whatever it is as many places as possible and as popular as possible. That might be cool.

slyscorpion said:
We would have to have some people in more influential places before we could do that. It would take connecting something or some image or symbol to the energy of the rtrs. Trying to get product logo image or whatever it is as many places as possible and as popular as possible. That might be cool.

how would someone connect a type of energy to a object or symbol by visualizing and programing but how would that apply to making copies of the symbol or object would it carry the same energy or is the mass mind applied to this somehow?

slyscorpion said:

how would someone connect a type of energy to a object or symbol by visualizing and programing but how would that apply to making copies of the symbol or object would it carry the same energy or is the mass mind applied to this somehow?

I don't honestly know how this would be done but the enemy does this kind of stuff all the time with their curses rituals and symbols connecting it to stuff you see in society to carry this energy around as we all know. I don't know why the same thing couldn't be done with something positive like the rtrs or race awakening etc. Maybe it does have to do with the mass mind and people's perceptions of things sometimes connecting in. If we could use something with the mass mind to get this rtr energy around that might be really powerful but again I don't know much about this.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't honestly know how this would be done but the enemy does this kind of stuff all the time with their curses rituals and symbols connecting it to stuff you see in society to carry this energy around as we all know. I don't know why the same thing couldn't be done with something positive like the rtrs or race awakening etc. Maybe it does have to do with the mass mind and people's perceptions of things sometimes connecting in. If we could use something with the mass mind to get this rtr energy around that might be really powerful but again I don't know much about this.

you mean like the other thread about how bibles, qurans, torahs, talmuds, buddhist books, islamic items including random books and painting and symbols of any religion including drawing them like if you draw a star of david or have an israeli flag will it have power in it like drawing a swastika or pentgram?

slyscorpion said:

you mean like the other thread about how bibles, qurans, torahs, talmuds, buddhist books, islamic items including random books and painting and symbols of any religion including drawing them like if you draw a star of david or have an israeli flag will it have power in it like drawing a swastika or pentgram?

The Israeli flag and star of David it used too. Pictures of angels and other stuff used to have quite a bit of energy too related to the enemy. This is not much the case anymore I notice. You can barley feel anything from it anymore.

But it was sympathetic Magick.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

The Israeli flag and star of David it used too. Pictures of angels and other stuff used to have quite a bit of energy too related to the enemy. This is not much the case anymore I notice. You can barley feel anything from it anymore.

ohhh so their shit is very weakened :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
best news i've heard all day!!!!

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Angelitte Stones I think too were an example of that as well. This was a type of crystal that had a strong connect to angelic energy and curses and fear energy. I remember this someone even left one under a chair in my living room I found out later as a form of spiritual attack. This was several years ago and I wondered why there was so much bad energy and interference near where I usually sat finally I found it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back