Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

December 23 ritual

Hello, I am looking for the proper ritual to perform for December 21-23? Looking on the JoS site gave quite a few ritual options, but I want to make sure to perform the proper one. Any information would be very helpful thank you :)

HailSatanHail1221666 said:
Hello, I am looking for the proper ritual to perform for December 21-23? Looking on the JoS site gave quite a few ritual options, but I want to make sure to perform the proper one. Any information would be very helpful thank you :)
I will do a standard ritual of giving thanks, and I will also do the ritual of wealth and prosperity (read the prayer and understand).

"At the high point of a ritual, personal resolutions can be written on paper and burned. Father Satan is always there to help us in having the strength to carry through with our intentions. After the rite, intense celebrating should take place."
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html

Thank you guys very much :) we will do the Thanksgiving one along with the wealth and prosperity ones and the standard ritual for beginners :)
Also we are going to be doing our very first RTRs and we were wondering what language we are chanting/vibrating in?
Again thank you for replying so swiftly!
Hail Satan!

Thank you guys very much :) we will do the Thanksgiving one along with the wealth and prosperity ones and the standard ritual for beginners :)
Also we are going to be doing our very first RTRs and we were wondering what language we are chanting/vibrating in?
Again thank you for replying so swiftly!
Hail Satan!

the vibrating part is reversed hebrew

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back