Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When was Humanity created?

Gearshift

So when was Humanity created?

For example I've been under the assumption these past about two or three years. Although some people don't like associating information with Mageson. The fact of the matter is other prominent members have mentioned this as well. Some people have stated Humanity is circa at about 200ish,000 years old, somewhere between 200-220 or so. But recently I've ran into a thread Humanity is about 40ish-50ish thousand years old maybe older to a degree.

I do recall it being mentioned the Pyramids were built over a long period of time. Giza mainsite the original about 50,000 years ago, next one built 40,000 years later, and last one built about 36,000 or so over a course of 14,000 years. For example in Azazel's mainpage(same can be said for Astarte for the fact she's his twin-sister) they both state something of being around Humanity since the beginning at both being ABOUT 60,000 Earth Years old. Same for Thoth he states he's been around Humanity since the beginning. Which made me question is he in the age range of his Father or is he much younger just simply grew up or was grown up and developed Humanity with his people and Humans.

Now HP.Cobra did mention recently that Satan's age is kinda problematic. Just because he would be considered about 540ish thousand EARTH years old. Does not literally mean he is that age in his domicile of planets in Orion. Rather he can be a different age. I guess the rational is the theory of relativity, relative to his location he can be a different age and different calendar. There doesn't seem to be a Universal Calendar unless maybe such information existed and was manipulated.

Either way whether Humanity is younger i.e. below 70ish thousand years old or older. Has anyone ever delved into the age of Humanity?

I guess if Humanity was 200ish thousand years old maybe the enemy wouldn't have done so much damage and even if they did stuff people would quickly realize something is going on. Is it possible Humanity is younger than this period of time when Satan was about 300ish thousand years old. I figure if Humanity has been around 200ish thousand years ago we'd be a hell of a lot more advanced and the enemy might not have bamboozled us so viciously. I guess it makes sense being younger since we got nuked back to the stone age basically.

Is it fair to state Humanity is much younger? Or is the enemy grasp so vicious they eliminated anything and everything to a certain degree of certainty only nutbags would consider Humanity older than the stereotypical 6,000 and 10,000 years. As the old scientific statement Humanity became civilized 10,000 years ago after the Ice Age era that occurred particularly from Cromagnon and Neanderthal man crossing over the continents and changing rapidly. It's the stereotypical statements most scientists parrot about believing it's the philosophy of reality. I guess an atheistic Godless reality to enforce the 6,000 year meme of the shehameforashics(chosenites).

I steongly suggest you to use that as a motivation to open your channels for hearing in astral, so you can ask Satan himself.

Also, this way you do 2 things , get your answer and evolve.

There are things much more important now than such questions, when how why , we'll know everything when the war will be over, use the time for your evolution so you can become a GOD and know literally everything about this earth and humanity.

One thing I can mention is that the Ice Age is just a theory and there is no conclusive evidence to make it a reality. Furthermore, it really doesn't make much sense to me so I'd wholeheartedly say it's wrong. The planet goes through cycles, yes, but not this type of cycles.

The only other thing I can mention is that the enemy has technology that can destroy matter at the molecular and even the atomic level. I wouldn't put it past them to have destroyed the majority of our cultural heritage in a physical way too.

Stormblood said:
One thing I can mention is that the Ice Age is just a theory and there is no conclusive evidence to make it a reality. Furthermore, it really doesn't make much sense to me so I'd wholeheartedly say it's wrong. The planet goes through cycles, yes, but not this type of cycles.

The only other thing I can mention is that the enemy has technology that can destroy matter at the molecular and even the atomic level. I wouldn't put it past them to have destroyed the majority of our cultural heritage in a physical way too.

Greetings Stormblood, it is off topic but rabbis were saying that they have placed bombs under cities and if people find out the truth, they will explode it. I know, Gods wouldn't let this to happen but is this bomb thing real or just bluff?

They have nuclear bombs also, with which they can explode the whole world not just one or more towns, as you said , everything is undercontrol , we just need to do our RTRS and meditations, don't overthink about what the jews say, most.of their words are planned before to make people feel.in specific way , as long as you make AOP even if this happend you will be protected.

And also, all those bombs and such things are the way they prepare for their own destruction, they know they will fail so they try to find ways of destroying as many lives as they can before this happend(their purpose in life...destroying us)

Just focus.

Bright Truth said:
Stormblood said:

Greetings Stormblood, it is off topic but rabbis were saying that they have placed bombs under cities and if people find out the truth, they will explode it. I know, Gods wouldn't let this to happen but is this bomb thing real or just bluff?

I guess:

The statement does not imply all cities, also there are probably secret atomic missile silos in cities.
Sounds like, they know about the atomic missile silos and may have some military generals under thear pay role.
But why would those generals kill all thear people? It´s probably for the most part a bluff.

Also some did say in the 60s they thought, it would be cheaper to demolish buildings with precision guided, point atomic explosions, the explosion is guided/blocked (material) into a singel beam to the sky. Did once post a lenthly post about it.
Because it did seem this was used for demolishing the World Trade Center (less rubble, heated streets around building for days, water place to shield from atomic rays on the former building, state people running around with Geiger counter, etc), some researcher/ physicist/ mathematician did write a research paper with grafics etc, but the post got deleted.

Don´t know why.

Bright Truth said:
Stormblood said:

Truth of the matter is (pun not intended, but whatever), is that Gods are above and beyond this, so as long as they have our backs, we have nothing to worry. This of course means that we do our part.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back