Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ethics

darkmonkey666

I would like to point out a little more about my situation and explain it so that people do not think I am a bad person on here for saying what I did. If this kind of thing is really uncommon then maybe I am not the person to talk to about these kind of issues and will stay quiet on threads about them.

First off the home I grew up in was very strongly xtian this energy and I have always been a sensitive person not to mention recently I realized the issue with my girlfriend was not as much the Jewish energy I have seen plenty of people on here coming out of this just fine and even able to cleanse it on their own she was much more like herself when I met her without stuff taking her over all the time.

I realized something bad was going on when my dad who my girlfriend got close too for a bit before I realized it would even be a problem. He was an xtian pastor. As I grew more open I realized there was a connection there and he was literally draining her but the energies from this create a confusion or block within her similar to the tetragramaton barrier type thing so she cannot realize this she keeps reestablishing connection. The enemy is using this a lot to try and manipulate us into breaking up. She is being strongly psychically vamped and I can see this now it's like the energy being pulled out of her actually a lot of energy to the point I almost think this is dangerous. This is to the point she is tired and sick a lot of the time but she never can figure out why no matter what I say. I feel drained when I have to be around this person myself. This literally makes life for me and her next to impossible to actually enjoy.

Not to mention the person's energy is so bad that it takes hours of cleaning even being around them for a short amount of time there was not any way out other than doing black Magick.

Same thing was happening to me when I left Satanism for a bit that video I made was in my parents house. I became kind of weak and I was literally sick the whole time I was there even going to the hospital once. This is my reasoning and the person who is my Gaurdian thinks I don't have much of a choice either in this matter.

Yeah it's sad but you know what I really super don't like dealing with all this. I would be better off amoung more positive individuals.

It was to the point that someone I was around in the past who was a literal Jew was less toxic on an energy level than these people are.

So this is my reasoning. Ok so someone tell me a reason I should just let this go on or have to rely on consistent help from the Gods somehow or detachment meditations every single day just not to get drained.

This is taking up too much time and energy to really get much done in life.

But at least now after years I actually know what the issue was and why it was not getting greatly better no matter what I removed. All the Jewish energy is gone now and she is still being taken over by stuff then I saw a post on here that talked about someone's similar experience. I went wait a minute this is exactly the same kind of thing I struggled with my whole life and I myself was being exactly like what she is now about 8 to 10 years ago.

So now I understand and am doing what I can about this.

But anyways cause of this I may have given wrong advice to some people cause I didn't fully grasp what the situation was about till quite recently even though I was working on the black Magick thing for awhile

But yeah this whole thing is sad to me and I would rather never have to hurt anyone myself cause I am a caring empathetic person I like peaceful energy and vibe. This may in a way be why I was having so many issues with all this. I am Pisces 1st house my girlfriend has Neptune conjunct her Co ruler and most powerful planet. So we are not the type of people who can handle this stuff very well.

I believe I have somewhat of a similar experience.
I am a very natural empath, and it has never been difficult for me to make friends. After my Dedication, my relationship with my Xian grandmother took some extreme downhill turns. She would be physically and mentally abusive to me, I could not forget the way she treated me as a child and watching her babysit my neice and nephew, I saw the same patterns occurring and made every effort I could to protect their little minds.

I realize now that she was directly connected to the enemies agenda, but she took care of multiple generations of my family, I had to give her respect, and being an empath and not having men in the family.. I had to learn to be cut off the Xian energies.

It was of greatest importance to me to build an Aura of protection for myself. I would recommend you do the same with your girlfriend, protect the things you love, this is basic responsibilities as a Man. Moreso, as an SS.

Bravera said:
I am a very natural empath, and it has never been difficult for me to make friends. After my Dedication, my relationship with my Xian grandmother took some extreme downhill turns. She would be physically and mentally abusive to me, I could not forget the way she treated me as a child and watching her babysit my neice and nephew, I saw the same patterns occurring and made every effort I could to protect their little minds.

I realize now that she was directly connected to the enemies agenda, but she took care of multiple generations of my family, I had to give her respect, and being an empath and not having men in the family.. I had to learn to be cut off the Xian energies.

It was of greatest importance to me to build an Aura of protection for myself. I would recommend you do the same with your girlfriend, protect the things you love, this is basic responsibilities as a Man. Moreso, as an SS.

Yes Astrology is another problem with this I have the charts of all people involved here. South Node conjunct Saturn so literally she is confused into thinking she is doing what she is supposed too (and turning into a clone of him without realizing it in a lot of ways which is just 🤮 to me) is the worst one with my dad for her then Venus Square Saturn me so yeah my dad could cause us to break up. I am super happy he didn't put a lot of effort into this or really even try on a conscious level. I would have had something else to deal with there. The whole problem here was she was not SS when she came up here and met him. This also keeps her in a mental state that will prevent her from doing much about it. If I meditated for 6 or 7 years before this and went down too it I can't be too mad at her she is not going to be able to fight this.

Bravera said:

I like your answer. I am going to do more protection and try on her too and when this part of it is over teach her about stuff so it doesn't happen again with anyone.

But I spent at least a year being extremely mad at her cause I thought she was consciously aware of this stuff. Now when I am more open I see that she is kind of blinded to it doesn't even know anything is going on at all. She thinks this "energy" is related to her past boyfriend.

If she was a weaker person this would have turned into something like you see in the Exorcist movie literally but she was with Satan in past lives. Anyways the connection was deep enough to actually cause possession like take over by enemy entities as well as my dad's thoughts.
This kept happening over and over.

I am actually really glad this is going to be over soon.

slyscorpion said:
Bravera said:

Yes Astrology is another problem with this I have the charts of all people involved here. South Node conjunct Saturn so literally she is confused into thinking she is doing what she is supposed too (and turning into a clone of him without realizing it in a lot of ways which is just 🤮 to me) is the worst one with my dad for her then Venus Square Saturn me so yeah my dad could cause us to break up. I am super happy he didn't put a lot of effort into this or really even try on a conscious level. I would have had something else to deal with there. The whole problem here was she was not SS when she came up here and met him. This also keeps her in a mental state that will prevent her from doing much about it. If I meditated for 6 or 7 years before this and went down too it I can't be too mad at her she is not going to be able to fight this.

Don't let the stars hold you back from a destiny you want to pursue. Astrology is not a problem, it is nature taking its course.

In a sense, there is no problem, there has been an infinite amount of time prior to this moment. Are you so sure this moment isn't fated, it is an amalgamation of infinite previous moments. If all things are in alignment with natural law, Is there actually a problem?

There is however a choice, you can overcome the movements of the universe. Separate yourself from the past, it is gone, but remember how the present is infinitely connected to the previous moments.

Bravera said:
slyscorpion said:
Bravera said:

Don't let the stars hold you back from a destiny you want to pursue. Astrology is not a problem, it is nature taking its course.

In a sense, there is no problem, there has been an infinite amount of time prior to this moment. Are you so sure this moment isn't fated, it is an amalgamation of infinite previous moments. If all things are in alignment with natural law, Is there actually a problem?

There is however a choice, you can overcome the movements of the universe. Separate yourself from the past, it is gone, but remember how the present is infinitely connected to the previous moments.

This whole situation is fated. I kind of knew how it would end or turn out since I was younger. The odd part is its almost like a memory like I have been here before and talked about it.

After this situation is resolved is supposed to be a major turning point in my life.

I just wish I had that warm loving atmosphere where I feel we "talked about it" before coming here instead of this kind of being in the middle of something cold frustrating and draining.

slyscorpion said:
Bravera said:
slyscorpion said:

This whole situation is fated. I kind of knew how it would end or turn out since I was younger. The odd part is its almost like a memory like I have been here before and talked about it.

After this situation is resolved is supposed to be a major turning point in my life.

I just wish I had that warm loving atmosphere where I feel we "talked about it" before coming here instead of this kind of being in the middle of something cold frustrating and draining.

I talked to her and the Gods in my mind when I was younger. We rehearsed and planned a lot of this stuff out how it would go. I can't remember much of this though. I do remember someone asking me "are you sure you want to do this and go through with this you are really not going to like it here" and some stuff like this. I even remember being taken off earth and shown space things like that. I was in some other place that was a complete projection of my childhood home. I wasn't supposed to know those people were not my parents. I looked around though thinking whats different let me see if I can find something out of place. My "parents" told me that the sun here shines for 3 earth days you may have some issues sleeping. I do remember being up close to Neptune looking down on it someone told me about death energy and how that connects to earth and the enemy thoughtforms.

I don't know how real it is but what I said in the post above is one of the things we talked about. I felt this whole place was so much warm and loving.

My girlfriend also remembers something like this but not in a lot of detail. We were told something about our "mission" here but we don't remember it. Her guess is as good as mine what that is we don't know.

I figure I wanted to share this even though no one may believe it. The situation was started with there was a baby sitter who was a priest and he started sexually abusing me like I told you guys earlier. I think someone rescued me in the physical for a bit cause my parents were supposed to be away for like a week on vacation. These two memories were linked.

slyscorpion said:
I figure I wanted to share this even though no one may believe it. The situation was started with there was a baby sitter who was a priest and he started sexually abusing me like I told you guys earlier. I think someone rescued me in the physical for a bit cause my parents were supposed to be away for like a week on vacation. These two memories were linked.

Dear slyscorpion! I respect what you do on this site, and I respect you too! I was here long before I registered here, but I just registered now... I read your posts and comments even then, and I respected you even then!

I don't think you have any reason to explain why it was what it was, that's one person's business, yours. I respect you and we respect you! We love you here, sly! :D

And let that priest rot where he is. He must be a miserable, filthy man.

Here I would also like to say that I have learned a lot from you. Thank you very much for what you do for us and help us. A real family member! I am very proud.

slyscorpion said:

I'm sorry for what happened to you. He should die in the most painful way. I hope you will overcome every bad things.

BrightSpace666 said:
Here I would also like to say that I have learned a lot from you. Thank you very much for what you do for us and help us. A real family member! I am very proud.

That's good the sad part is I didn't really realize what was going on until I opened up more to the astral and saw it myself. I guess a lot of this stuff isn't commonly going on or people would have talked about it somewhere here. I was under the impression that simple cleaning or aura and protection would stop this stuff. But it can't if the person opens a link directly to your soul and drains your energy in a major way through the Kundalini (why i thought I was having symptoms of kundalini rising several times) and somehow this allows them some measure of control over your thoughts will and perception thats actually a good thing that it is not common.

Also I learned xtian pastor or priest more dangerous than common average Jew on a spiritual level and material level too I was a little suprised by that.

Seeing what is going on in actuality now a lot of problems in my life and feelings I had make sense. I think subconsciously I did know what was going on

slyscorpion said:

i'm so sorry that happened to you i hope that priest suffers the WORST FATE possible for this and that you and your girlfriend have the HEALING AND EXCELLENT LIFE you two deserve.

Woden said:
I can't talk for anyone else but I don't think you're a bad person. You are probably the most prolific poster here. Sometimes you say things that make me grimace, but you mean well, are spiritually knowledgeable and are always trying to help.

We all have our issues to work out, some from the past, and the best way to do this is with meditation. You are one of Satan's and a good friend to the forums.

Yeah that actually was one of my issues sometimes I am too quick and say stuff without really thinking about it due to having a lot of fire element. I am aware of it though trying to work on it. I used to be way worse with this if you remember yahoo groups and that one I tried to set up. In fact this exact issue here I am talking about is what was causing this. I was being drained and filled with xtian like energies that would take over sometimes so I kept wanting to say stuff against Satanism or something back then then I would fight that by going the opposite way so internal conflict stuff. All of this stuff I am describing is a real bitch to be honest. I wish I had never had to deal with it. I mostly got the actual energy out of my soul but psychic attacks and being literally drained in a violent way. I hate that.

Woden said:
I can't talk for anyone else but I don't think you're a bad person. You are probably the most prolific poster here. Sometimes you say things that make me grimace, but you mean well, are spiritually knowledgeable and are always trying to help.

We all have our issues to work out, some from the past, and the best way to do this is with meditation. You are one of Satan's and a good friend to the forums.

But yeah the positive I wanted a second post so you would see this. I am glad you find what I do helpful. I was wanting to explain to everyone what was going on see the reactions mostly I am guessing people here don't think much differently than I do in this

To be honest if I wasn't attacked in a Spiritual way by someone I wouldn't be that picky and actually would try to bond and I still see this whole thing as valuable if I have a next life I will enjoy it here I am sure but its a problem when your supposed to love someone yet if you try you get attacked.

When this is over I will update people on here a few months after how it's going in my life and with my girlfriend. I say a couple of months cause I am not sure I know exactly every way damage was being done here all I know is she is being violently drained of energy and if I break the connection it reestablishes quite quickly. When I say violently I mean a large amount of energy and quite fast flowing. I actually see this.

For the reason that this will be educational to people about effects xtians can have on people.
Not everyone btw should or has to respond with black Magick all the time only if it's serious and a huge problem.

slyscorpion said:
Crystallized Mushroom said:
slyscorpion said:

i'm so sorry that happened to you i hope that priest suffers the WORST FATE possible for this and that you and your girlfriend have the HEALING AND EXCELLENT LIFE you two deserve.

Yes this was a horrible feeling. I remember something feeling like I was in death so far as the energy I know I was very scared. They had several kids in this basement I don't remember all of how but I know we couldn't get out of there everyone there was really scared. Then they took turns sexually abusing them and me I didn't actually know what was going to happen then cause this had not happened yet but I knew it was really bad. Anyways so at some point after this we end up outside near where the Church is at some point it is night time. I saw these colored flashing lights someone grabbed me from him. Then this place. I knew I wasn't home I couldn't wait to get back home. These people were way more deep and philosophical than my parents. I think I had 4 or 5 days to wait somehow I was returned to my house at the end.

Yeah I am super grateful for whoever did that.

I don't know who could do such a terrible thing. I don't know, but let him die. This is not human. I'm sorry for what you've been through... It's just unacceptable. I can't put into words how sorry I am, I'm so sorry. We love you here, don't ever forget that!

slyscorpion said:

I completely agree with you.

If any damage to my soul or her soul exists from all this stuff though I will have to figure that out and how to fix it.

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes this was a horrible feeling. I remember something feeling like I was in death so far as the energy I know I was very scared. They had several kids in this basement I don't remember all of how but I know we couldn't get out of there everyone there was really scared. Then they took turns sexually abusing them and me I didn't actually know what was going to happen then cause this had not happened yet but I knew it was really bad. Anyways so at some point after this we end up outside near where the Church is at some point it is night time. I saw these colored flashing lights someone grabbed me from him. Then this place. I knew I wasn't home I couldn't wait to get back home. These people were way more deep and philosophical than my parents. I think I had 4 or 5 days to wait somehow I was returned to my house at the end.

I don't know who could do such a terrible thing. I don't know, but let him die. This is not human. I'm sorry for what you've been through... It's just unacceptable. I can't put into words how sorry I am, I'm so sorry. We love you here, don't ever forget that!

I more remembered the pleasant part though. I think that was the point either that happened or it was projected by someone over what happened and was a created experience but it shows me the Gods love me and still cared about me didn't want for that to happen. That is the part that I try to think of.

Anyways yeah I am fine have been mostly fine compared to some other people who went through this. Mainly just feeling angry at religion in general like my Saturn in Sagittarius placement suggests might happen. In fact that placement is probably why I ended up where I did and all that stuff happened. I am doing a healing working on this. I am starting to really feel better. If I had not had to deal with an xtian pastor as family I may actually have been complely normal almost it kept subconsciously triggering stuff from this I may not have ever took the time to try and remember and figure out what happened if I had not been around an xtian pastor so much.

slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I more remembered the pleasant part though. I think that was the point either that happened or it was projected by someone over what happened and was a created experience but it shows me the Gods love me and still cared about me didn't want for that to happen. That is the part that I try to think of.

Anyways yeah I am fine have been mostly fine compared to some other people who went through this. Mainly just feeling angry at religion in general like my Saturn in Sagittarius placement suggests might happen. In fact that placement is probably why I ended up where I did and all that stuff happened. I am doing a healing working on this. I am starting to really feel better. If I had not had to deal with an xtian pastor as family I may actually have been complely normal almost it kept subconsciously triggering stuff from this I may not have ever took the time to try and remember and figure out what happened if I had not been around an xtian pastor so much.

That thing with xtianity and my family seems to be the trigger and focus of most of the issues I have had related to this. I didn't know why I was having so many issues till I was able to bring back what happened. Without that hmm idk I was so young I could not walk all the time yet could be carried. So it may really not have stuck with me I know I didn't know what was happening at all just that I was fearful. I actually think that is a Fortunate thing. A couple years later this would have been debilitating I would have had flashbacks to it a lot and a lot of issues. The good is it is kind of really hard to remember I had to work a lot to pull it back and figure it out most of the issues we're subconscious.

The other thing is my girlfriends venus is by about 7 degrees conjunct my Saturn. Which astrologicaly represents this. What could actually be great or not that bad and symbolic of an enduring deep bond when positive was turned into a bunch of issues in our relationship by bringing this whole thing into it. That is not surprising at all.

When situation is over (I got a couple signs telling me it will be quite soon and I was working on this for several months already) is there anything to do if there is some smaller issues with venus Saturn still there may not be this does not go bad with everyone. My girlfriend is Capricorn mainly with a lot of signs in that I am Scorpio and Sagittarius mix mainly. We should get along really great. She has some fire too and have similar but a little different outlooks and temperaments.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back