Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is This Correct?

Elite

I would like to experience with Sumerian runes. Is this pdf correct and safe?

Link: https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/occult_library/The_Necronomicon_Spell_Book.pdf

Woden said:
Bright Truth said:
I would like to experience with Sumerian runes. Is this pdf correct and safe?

Link: https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/occult_library/The_Necronomicon_Spell_Book.pdf

Satan and the Gods (Beelzebul, Astaroth), known then as Enki/EA, influenced ancient Sumeria with instruction on meditation, agriculture, animal domestication, medicine, superior building technology. This was approx.12k+ years ago in the so-called golden age. This is proven from the ancient Sanskrit writings and cuneiform tablets found in archeological digs in modern day Iraq. Most of the evidence has been destroyed by xianity and Islamic extremists.

I downloaded the text (Necromonicon Spellbook) and read it. It seems nothing more to me than a superficial attempt to come up with a book of magick under the guise of "ancient magick". It looks like they got some words (couldn't find Sanskrit equivalent) with bullshit affirmations, and sold this off as "powerful spells". Complete nonsense really.

Have you read www.joyofsatan.org. Are you dedicated to Satan? It is good to be dedicated, studying JoS and be doing meditation before doing more advanced things like magick.

If you are interested in the runes than study the following:

https://mega.nz/folder/3LBWHbSS#yAhc9IHmF8nhSO4ZbII4YQ

Yes, I dedicated early of 2020 and meditating for 1 year. I know things, when I was looking for akasha, I saw that some time ago Ol Argedco Luciftias suggested 34th Sumerian rune and I was curious about this. Then searched and found that pdf and wanted to ask to someone if this was the correct one as Ol Argedco Luciftias suggested. I totally forgot to tag Ol Argedco, my bad.

Slyscorpion also said that in a message, which I found while I was searching spellbook:

Also be sure you have the version of Necronomicon spellbook Maxine was talking about if you decide to search for this book again using a search engine. There is another one where the sigils and words are different I wouldn't use that but that is not the pdf I posted. I posted the one Maxine talked about and used some things from on the site.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Is this correct one?

Bright Truth said:

The PDF that you linked to is correct. These Sumerian runes are real, and they are very powerful. It is not a hoax. These are real ancient runes that have been preserved in some book and managed to pass through time without being burned. You can use some of these and feel for yourself that they are very powerful and interesting.

Do not ignore this part. You can never try to use the ones 20, 21, 22, or 23. These are extremely dangerous and destructive energies, and there is no way to seperate them from yourself if you try to use them. You will destroy yourself in some horrible way if you attempt to use them. And I do not know any way to heal from it or disconnect from it.

All of the other ones are safe to use and the descriptions are accurate for most of them.

Bright Truth said:

The PDF that you linked to is correct. These Sumerian runes are real, and they are very powerful. It is not a hoax. These are real ancient runes that have been preserved in some book and managed to pass through time without being burned. You can use some of these and feel for yourself that they are very powerful and interesting.

Do not ignore this part. You can never try to use the ones 20, 21, 22, or 23. These are extremely dangerous and destructive energies, and there is no way to seperate them from yourself if you try to use them. You will destroy yourself in some horrible way if you attempt to use them. And I do not know any way to heal from it or disconnect from it.

All of the other ones are safe to use and the descriptions are accurate for most of them.

Thank you very much. I'll be careful. Thanks.

Woden said:

I did not speak of any "popular opinion." I spoke only of my own experience. If anyone else has different experiences, I hope they will share them. I have not tried all of these, but I have tried several of them. And all of the ones I tried were very effective and were exactly the way they were described as. I have not experienced anything being different than its description, and I only mentioned that some descriptions may be wrong because there are a few of these that don't have a good description.

And everything you are talking about mentioning Lovecraft, Crowley, and the Mad Arab story, you are talking about a different book than the one me and Bright Truth are talking about. I would be agreeing with you that that book is not accurate, but I do not know much about it.

As Maxine has said, the original Necronomicon book was at least as old as the 1500s. Long before Lovecraft or Crowley were ever born. And in her opinion, [I don't know as much about this] that old version of the book did have true knowledge and important things in it. But later books with the same name were corrupted and modified, and had that story added into it.

I haven't done anything with them, but I have looked at PDF copies of both the old book and the new book, and the symbols in them were completely different. The symbols in the new book felt very cold and negative, and the symbols in the original book did not feel like that. Maxine gives examples of some symbols from the old book, combined with gods' names, to use in connecting chakras with the planets.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

But what me and Bright Truth were talking about is not from either of those books.

And I really hope that anybody else who has more experience with this will give their judgement.

I've had some experience with the sumerian runes myself their quite useful (but I never would use 20-23) unless a cure for those are found man,though imagine how useful they would be if one could use them

Woden said:
I you guys have made me look like a silly ass! 🤣 😂🤣😂🤣
I wish one of you had put up the pdf 1500's version of the Necronomicon mentioned by HPS. Maxine in the first place. Otherwise you can't blame people jumping to the wrong conclusion.

I actually ended up finding it after posting - that'll teach me!

Well, anyway, people now know there are corrupted versions of it. My apologies.

Don't worry about anything. You are helping everybody to be more careful.

Looking at this 1500s Necronomicon, I have... a lot of questions. I just found it incredibly offensive and I don't know where to begin.
I really am trying to read in between the lines but... there's just stuff that's too hard to ignore. This is going to be fragmented and weird but that is genuinely how I feel as I'm typing this.

I think half of this crap is corruption. I feel... strange, when I look at these sigils. I do not feel drawn to use them even slightly? I can't move when I look at some of the stuff further in the book. I had to close the PDF tab. I know Maxine said there is info from Satan, not only that but the sigils have power. And I believe her. I believe the people in this thread that say they used them and had a positive experience. But there's things in that book that are downright terrible. I've never liked the Necronomicon personally and I'd rather get the information from somewhere less corrupted.

The language used to describe demons... "the dreaded" "the evil" "frightful" "hag demon" "filth eating demon".. just what in the hell is this? The Necronomicon seems like nothing more than trying (key word here) to control demons (xtians, jews) for their own use?

⚫ " "Leviathan," "Cthulhu," are names for the serpent kundalini "who lies sleeping and dreaming." " The same Leviathan used by jewish people and xtians? Leviathan = Tiamat...? So.... stolen....? And I wonder, is this Leviathan also the Rainbow Serpent from The Dreaming?
⚫ "Kaddish and Lord's prayer" are blatantly mentioned as banishing methods. That alone is retarded in itself. Why the fuck would you try to banish a demon anyway? They leave on their own accord. In fact they probably want to spend as little time as they can with us lol.
⚫ Also mention of Simon which I believe (don't quote me on that) is also jew/xtian in nature? What meaning is this?
⚫ Are these "gates" simply chakras to be opened as they are each assigned a colour? Does this mean demons have assigned chakras to help us work through?
⚫ Ladder of light = self actualisation?
⚫ Under "book of the watcher", "Allah" is mentioned.. along with that weird sigil. Who or what the hell is "the watcher" in this book's context? To me, that is simply Amon Ra, He who watches over us all.

Soul Wings said:

The 1500s Necronomicon probably is mostly corruptions and bad things. If Maxine found a very small number of good things, only a couple pages, this does not mean that the entire thing is good. If you get any bad feeling from anything, please stay far away from it. And if Maxine has found anything, she very likely had to modify it very much and fix it to remove all negative things, as she has had to do from many sources.

I have never read the 1500s Necronomicon and I do not know much about it. I am not saying that it is good, only that Maxine has found a very small amount of good things from it. I am not telling anybody that it is a good idea to read that thing.

The only thing that I have experience with and that I have said some of them work very well, are the "50 Names of Marduk" from the "Necronomicon Spellbook" linked to in Bright Truth's post. And really only 46 names of Marduk, because 4 of them can absolutely never be messed with. I do not want anybody to think that I am saying it is a good idea to mess with any other thing that I do not have much knowledge of.

Soul Wings said:

The 1500s Necronomicon probably is mostly corruptions and bad things. If Maxine found a very small number of good things, only a couple pages, this does not mean that the entire thing is good. If you get any bad feeling from anything, please stay far away from it. And if Maxine has found anything, she very likely had to modify it very much and fix it to remove all negative things, as she has had to do from many sources.

I have never read the 1500s Necronomicon and I do not know much about it. I am not saying that it is good, only that Maxine has found a very small amount of good things from it. I am not telling anybody that it is a good idea to read that thing.

The only thing that I have experience with and that I have said some of them work very well, are the "50 Names of Marduk" from the "Necronomicon Spellbook" linked to in Bright Truth's post. And really only 46 names of Marduk, because 4 of them can absolutely never be messed with. I do not want anybody to think that I am saying it is a good idea to mess with any other thing that I do not have much knowledge of.

I have read a sermon HPS Maxine talking about Mad Arab is mad because he raised kundalini suddenly. Original Necronomicon is from 700s, and 1500s Necronomicon is just a translation. I think there might be mistranslations or intentionally false translations. Because as far as I know, the English magician who translated it is also the same man who created the Enochian Keys. He has sunk into enemy occult.

But if Arab man raised his kundalini by Gods' names as HPS Maxine stated, then it means originally Necronomicon has no involvement with enemy occult and purely by ourselves. And probably HPS Maxine saved this part, which hasn't got corrupted while getting translated by John Dee, the English magician.

Just wanted to say my knowledge on the subject.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back