Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thank you Azazel

Ara666

I wanted to write this sooner, but it got delayed. This is meant to be for one of our greatest Gods, Azazel, Apollo, Utu, Mithra.

I know I don’t have much experience with him, but what I already got from him made me realize how wonderful and incredible he is. I hate the world created by the enemy. Every year, they curse one of our most beloved Gods. Azazel has been slandered and attacked by the enemy for so many centuries. They’re having the time of their lives destroying our Gods. It make by blood boil. This has to come to an end. Not only that, but if only our people who are without could only realize he truly exists, they’d see things differently.

With all the curses upon him, sometimes I wonder, why can’t he have the opposite? Why can’t he have days dedicated to honor and celebrate him?

This may be nothing, but I wanted to express my gratitude towards Azazel, for watching over me (even though he’s not my GD), I know he’s there beside me. He deserves to be respected and honored. After all he’s done for humanity: giving us knowledge through the JoS, guiding us. This is enough proof that the Gods DO care about us. I just wanted to say Thank you! One day, this world will be yours and Satan’s again. Like it was supposed to be.

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!

Yes, he for sure is really amazing. He has done so much for humanity, I am so grateful to him for that. Azazel is wonderful.
In any case, our enemy will get what they deserve for everything they did to us, as well as for slandering our beloved Gods. Fuck the jews.

Hail Azazel!

Wonderful, I feel the very same.
Lord Apollo also helped me very greatly in my advancement, I di understand now why he is a true master of alchemy, as everything he touches turns into gold and shines like the Sun, just like his noble attributes!

Hail Apollo!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back