Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Big win for us yesterday on the astral?

throwaway88

This morning at around the time the day switched (Last planetary hour of yday -> first planetary hour of today) my Succubus awoke me and spoke to me for the first time in my life, I could see her and hear her clear as day. She told me something big had happened for us, but wasn't specific on what. My astral hearing was working so I actually heard her voice.

After that I woke up, went back to sleep and was slightly tricked by an enemy entity, they pretended to be her and then electrocuted me when I got closer, their voice switched from a soft feminine to a deep masculine instantly and started torturing me. I just shook myself open and instantly banished it, no serious harm done.

Third time going to sleep I thought it was just a regular dream but one of the people there started saying my thoughts out loud and telling them to people around, I got pissed off and then it started saying my thoughts before I even constructed them, like several seconds before I even start thinking about what I want to say they would start saying it out loud when the first word just started appearing in my mind. It could also predict my attacks and dodge perfectly.

Anyway, I'm curious if anyone else had interesting experiences on this night from the 27th to the 28th. The last time I had a chance to talk to a Demon like this was when my Guardian talked to me in the same manner 3 years ago, and it was also during the astrological day transit. I've been doing the Astral Senses working from Astaroth, the 88x Innana vibrations and I hope that this will finally mean a breakthrough. The energy from my philosophers stone feels a lot stronger from this morning even though I've been doing rtrs 2x a day which usually depletes me, and I can feel the energy of my Demon lover cycle through the left side of my body when I think of her.

If it is the case, maybe the jooz retaliated by crashing our forums so the unprepared people couldn't do RTRs for that day. I still did mine because I have them saved and had a wonderful experience when I went to sleep.

throwaway88 said:
This morning at around the time the day switched (Last planetary hour of yday -> first planetary hour of today) my Succubus awoke me and spoke to me for the first time in my life, I could see her and hear her clear as day. She told me something big had happened for us, but wasn't specific on what. My astral hearing was working so I actually heard her voice.

After that I woke up, went back to sleep and was slightly tricked by an enemy entity, they pretended to be her and then electrocuted me when I got closer, their voice switched from a soft feminine to a deep masculine instantly and started torturing me. I just shook myself open and instantly banished it, no serious harm done.

Third time going to sleep I thought it was just a regular dream but one of the people there started saying my thoughts out loud and telling them to people around, I got pissed off and then it started saying my thoughts before I even constructed them, like several seconds before I even start thinking about what I want to say they would start saying it out loud when the first word just started appearing in my mind. It could also predict my attacks and dodge perfectly.

Anyway, I'm curious if anyone else had interesting experiences on this night from the 27th to the 28th. The last time I had a chance to talk to a Demon like this was when my Guardian talked to me in the same manner 3 years ago, and it was also during the astrological day transit. I've been doing the Astral Senses working from Astaroth, the 88x Innana vibrations and I hope that this will finally mean a breakthrough. The energy from my philosophers stone feels a lot stronger from this morning even though I've been doing rtrs 2x a day which usually depletes me, and I can feel the energy of my Demon lover cycle through the left side of my body when I think of her.

If it is the case, maybe the jooz retaliated by crashing our forums so the unprepared people couldn't do RTRs for that day. I still did mine because I have them saved and had a wonderful experience when I went to sleep.
Let's say that the enemy is giving up more and more, he can no longer offer much resistance and his attacks are also becoming weaker and more negligible.
We are slowly bringing the enemy to his knees, then we will annihilate him.

Deleted last reply since I just since about 30 minutes ago noticed something. Yeah huge Change in the astral doing the rtr today I feel no resistance at all. I feel like something is way weaker with the enemy or gone or fell apart. Someone said the Samael thoughtform is dead a little bit ago which actually I think was a huge thing against Satan. Basically this was the created devil of theirs. I don't really know if that is related maybe more stuff died. I think the Gods just told someone who would not know what it means just to get this posted on the forums cause they knew this person would ask.

I do feel like something big happened or is happening.

slyscorpion said:
Deleted last reply since I just since about 30 minutes ago noticed something. Yeah huge Change in the astral doing the rtr today I feel no resistance at all. I feel like something is way weaker with the enemy or gone or fell apart. Someone said the Samael thoughtform is dead a little bit ago which actually I think was a huge thing against Satan. Basically this was the created devil of theirs. I don't really know if that is related maybe more stuff died. I think the Gods just told someone who would not know what it means just to get this posted on the forums cause they knew this person would ask.

About RTR, I also felt the resistance behind the letters before these two days, but I did not feel anything in these two days, but somehow the attacks were intense but short in this days, maybe the second case is related to my place.

Given the almost similarity of the experiences, it is better to give it time, if something important happens we will probably hear from HP.

livelucifer said:
slyscorpion said:

About RTR, I also felt the resistance behind the letters before these two days, but I did not feel anything in these two days, but somehow the attacks were intense but short in this days, maybe the second case is related to my place.

Given the almost similarity of the experiences, it is better to give it time, if something important happens we will probably hear from HP.

I do report the atmosphere kind of has a happiness and celebration vibe to it the astral. I really don't know what is going on though.

so angels are dying?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

slyscorpion said:
livelucifer said:
slyscorpion said:

I do report the atmosphere kind of has a happiness and celebration vibe to it the astral. I really don't know what is going on though.
Ask at satan
I'm sure you hear good news

slyscorpion said:

We are doing monumental progress.

During meditation and the RTR yesterday, I had visions of an immense battle being fought on the astral between the Gods and the enemy.

I've had visions before of the Gods going on the offensive against the enemy, but this was unlike anything I had seen before.

I also heard a Demon speak to me, as I looked at this scene with amazement and part longing (to fight as them), saying "Just as you fight your war below, we fight our war above, focus on your war below and fight till we are victorious".

My mind may have embellished what I saw to some extent, though the scene itself felt very real even if my pineal gland may have embellished the scene in my mind due to not yet being able to perfectly observe such things.

I wonder if others had noticed something similar.

Hail Satan!

Crystallized Mushroom said:
so angels are dying?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Angels of the kikes are nothing but petty thoughtforms that were generated out of their even pettier alphabet, which is on a death spiral.

Therefore, yes, many of these apparitions and worthless thoughforms are on a death spiral alongside it. This includes all of their garbage.

VoiceofEnki said:
During meditation and the RTR yesterday, I had visions of an immense battle being fought on the astral between the Gods and the enemy.

I've had visions before of the Gods going on the offensive against the enemy, but this was unlike anything I had seen before.

I also heard a Demon speak to me, as I looked at this scene with amazement and part longing (to fight as them), saying "Just as you fight your war below, we fight our war above, focus on your war below and fight till we are victorious".

My mind may have embellished what I saw to some extent, though the scene itself felt very real even if my pineal gland may have embellished the scene in my mind due to not yet being able to perfectly observe such things.

I wonder if others had noticed something similar.

Hail Satan!

I do not know why your post notification was sent to me
But I think it's better to share my experience.

Yesterday I saw something like a throught form in space above the earth،It was disgusting, but my pineal gland is not yet fully open, and it probably simulated by my mind
I tried to play with that with blue energy, and a voice said go on, a little later the mass suddenly collapsed and went to Israel like gray and very dirty energy,There were traces of animal sacrifice, but maybe it was my mind that reconstructed it.

livelucifer said:

Yesterday I saw something like a throught form in space above the earth،It was disgusting, but my pineal gland is not yet fully open, and it probably simulated by my mind
I tried to play with that with blue energy, and a voice said go on, a little later the mass suddenly collapsed and went to Israel like gray and very dirty energy,There were traces of animal sacrifice, but maybe it was my mind that reconstructed it.

I reposted my reply to remove some spelling errors, so you probably received a notification for the first one which I deleted, where I quoted your reply, but didn't in the second.

On the enemy blood sacrifice, I also saw a bunch of terrible disgusting things of the enemy doing blood sacrifice rituals on animals and humans.

The reversing blood sacrifice RTR is very important now to completely reverse their rituals and have it completely annihilated them instead.

The blood they try to use is to end up being so toxic to them, it destroys them totally and they are forced to stop trying to use it or be annihilated on the spot for merely thinking about doing a blood sacrifice.

They absolutely must be completely annihilated, and all the negative karma that spawned from them doing these heinous rituals for thousands of years is to manifest and erase them totally and completely.

Nothing infuriates me more than the blood sacrifice they do, and try to blame on the Gods instead. If you've ever seen visions of it, the anger and rage it induces is indescribable.

VoiceofEnki said:
livelucifer said:

I reposted my reply to remove some spelling errors, so you probably received a notification for the first one which I deleted, where I quoted your reply, but didn't in the second.

On the enemy blood sacrifice, I also saw a bunch of terrible disgusting things of the enemy doing blood sacrifice rituals on animals and humans.

The reversing blood sacrifice RTR is very important now to completely reverse their rituals and have it completely annihilated them instead.

The blood they try to use is to end up being so toxic to them, it destroys them totally and they are forced to stop trying to use it or be annihilated on the spot for merely thinking about doing a blood sacrifice.

They absolutely must be completely annihilated, and all the negative karma that spawned from them doing these heinous rituals for thousands of years is to manifest and erase them totally and completely.

Nothing infuriates me more than the blood sacrifice they do, and try to blame on the Gods instead. If you've ever seen visions of it, the anger and rage it induces is indescribable.

Yes,I have a better understanding of it now, I try to avoid those images, but the feeling I get from their dirty energies is like a rotten, worm-eaten apple.

Maybe what I saw It was a sign of the effectiveness of this RTR.

Also, where I was, the situation was a little worrying, I met a person who was not Jewish but described the magic of blood as a pleasurable thing, he was stuck among the disgusting institutions of hatred that asked him for his blood at rituals.

It's really better to finish as soon as possible!

livelucifer said:
VoiceofEnki said:
livelucifer said:

Yes,I have a better understanding of it now, I try to avoid those images, but the feeling I get from their dirty energies is like a rotten, worm-eaten apple.

Maybe what I saw It was a sign of the effectiveness of this RTR.

Also, where I was, the situation was a little worrying, I met a person who was not Jewish but described the magic of blood as a pleasurable thing, he was stuck among the disgusting institutions of hatred that asked him for his blood at rituals.

It's really better to finish as soon as possible!

That person is probably a psychic vampire type. Their soul is so damaged that they don't create their own energy they need it from others or external sources. This can happen to gentiles especially those that follow Jewish programs.

Maybe something big is really going to happen in real word. Look Austria, over 100 thousand people are protesting against Covid tyranny. And this is Austria, birthplace of Hitler, not some random country. Many white nationalist sites are down, for example stormfont at the moment. Kikes are trying hard and maybe it's really end times for kikes.

Kurat said:
Maybe something big is really going to happen in real word. Look Austria, over 100 thousand people are protesting against Covid tyranny. And this is Austria, birthplace of Hitler, not some random country. Many white nationalist sites are down, for example stormfont at the moment. Kikes are trying hard and maybe it's really end times for kikes.

You could feel in the air yesterday they were doing some really heavy curses and trying hard not as much today. Hmm maybe. I thought that wasn't till around 2024 though that people start really revolting. Maybe we are doing so much more than expected that it will be faster.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back