Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working to destroy fear

Hello, I am thinking of starting a working on the 2nd of December to overcome a fear that has been causing me issues for a while.

I want to know a couple things:
1. According to the Satanic Calendar for my country, the moon goes into Scorpio on the 2nd. While this sign is known to be the most strongest of signs for black magick, but it does however include ending things permanently does this relate to endings like fear? or is it better to start working when the moon is in Pisces?

2. December 2nd according to this site the moonsign is closest to a New Moon but on the 10th when the moon enters Pisces it is in the process of a waxing moon. Am I better to start on the 2nd or on the 10th?

3. Would someone be willing to give some further information on Planetary transits (I think they are called this)? I've seen some posts that might say "Venus enters Aquarius" not exactly word for word but it something along those lines, I have not advanced far enough into spirituality to where I know how these works and how they would help boost the working I am intending on doing.

Those are all the questions I have, I hope I wasn't of any confusion to anyone
HAIL SATAN :smile:

VortexOfLife said:

1) Both relate to endings in their own ways. As far as removing karma, Aquarius can also be used.

2) Waxing moons are used for "Additive" workings, whereas Waning should be used for "Subtractive" workings, although a working started in a nonideal period isn't dead, just weakened. From there, then you should look at the appropriate signs. If a good sign is not available at all during waning moon period, then just start as close to the new moon as possible.

In this case, the moon is in Scorpio around December 2nd, and so this would be an ideal period to start an ending-style working.

3) The sign of a planet influences its mode of operation. Each planet represents a type of energy and will always act in a certain way. The Sun will always be the Sun, but in Leo it is very strong, and Libra it acts much weaker. This is because Leo is the mode that best correlates to what the Sun "wants" to do, whereas Libra is basically the opposite.

However, for Venus, Libra is a good sign, as Venus is about beauty and harmony. Aries is a sign of detriment to Venus because now Venus is forced to act in a way that is self-centered (going against what Venus normally does).

So as far as workings go, you want to pay attention to the sign and motion (direct or retrograde) the planet is in to make sure the planet is conducive to your working. Normally you pay attention to the moon, but you should also pay attention to the planet or planet(s) that correspond to your working as well, to make the best use of your energy.

You can see here which signs are the best and worst for each planet. The signs other than these are more or less neutral.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Noted_Planetary_Placements.html

When the planets enter their preferred signs, then this is an ideal time for a planetary square working, which generates more energy than normal workings. You can see these denoted on the Calendar. For example, Mars is in Scorpio and so this is a good time for a Mars Square, and you will see the square icon on the Calendar.

At the bottom right side of the Calendar, you can also see a summary of all the planets. This can give you a quick overview, especially whether a planet is retrograde or not. Being in retrograde, workings will have different effects. Doing relationship work while Venus is in retrograde could end up badly for you, for example. This effect varies based on the planets.

Generally, try to organize and plan your schedule so that you make use of the planetary Squares for workings they pertain to, as this is the best use of your time and energy. Not everything can be done through the Squares alone, but a lot can.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back