Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Which race has the most advanced DNA?

StyleCoin

Which race has the most advanced dna? The white race or the Asian race?

What does a black or mixed race obtain of power through meditation in 10 years, a white or Asian achieves in 2-5 years?

StyleCoin said:
Which race has the most advanced dna? The white race or the Asian race?

What does a black or mixed race obtain of power through meditation in 10 years, a white or Asian achieves in 2-5 years?

Whites have the most advanced DNA.

It's self evident.

But each race has a unique something in them.

I don't know about the 10 years and 2-5 years though. I sat on my ass for 10 years so I won't be able to tell you. All I know is when a white puts all his effort into something there is no other race that can surpass us.I have seen this for myself. We are naturals when it comes to being the best in whatever we do.

1)White people, from what i know

2)Depend what kind of meditations , how are they made and so on.

Mostly depend what you did in your past lives , because overall to advance spiritually you need a lot of YEARS

So yea, a mixed race man, who worked hard in his past lives ,in this life can have very fast results in short time doing not who know what.

And a pure white man, who was lazy asfk in his past lives doesn t have not even 20% of that one mixed race person results.

It matter to little what race you are(except.jew) , all that matter in the end are your actions through existence, life after life.

Fact is, that all races are able to reach god-hood.
Black people are actually way more grounded than other races, and from what I can see, they live very close to the rulership of the Base chakra, near the hot serpent. Most Black people for example react in Danger with the "Fight of Flight" response, much more and stronger than whites or asians do. I am talking about the avarege people here.
Most adavanced DNA? Do you mean spiritual compability by that?
This has much to do with your natal chart and the devault energies within your soul.

In our current time and level of advancement, I would say it doesn make much difference if you are white or black, as we are all designed to become as Gods.

However, the other important fact is, that the white race are direct decendants of Satan and our Gods - The Demons are the creators of all races, and the true biological ancestral Fathers of the White race.

So in the long run, I would say after a point is reached, whites have it easier to advance.

If your talking about how Satan created it the white race is the one with the most advanced dna. Asians though seem in many places not to have completely lost spirituality as much as the whites did though. I think that is what your noticing and yeah that may make advancement faster cause spiritual power is and can be hereditary in some ways.

But None of this automatically has anything to do with how fast someone advances anyone even mixed race is able to advance if they put in a lot of effort. I don't think there is that huge of a difference between the races in how fast it is. It depends a lot on the soul and what a person did or didn't do in past lives so far as advancement more so than race.

slyscorpion said:
If your talking about how Satan created it the white race is the one with the most advanced dna. Asians though seem in many places not to have completely lost spirituality as much as the whites did though. I think that is what your noticing and yeah that may make advancement faster cause spiritual power is and can be hereditary in some ways.

But None of this automatically has anything to do with how fast someone advances anyone even mixed race is able to advance if they put in a lot of effort. I don't think there is that huge of a difference between the races in how fast it is. It depends a lot on the soul and what a person did or didn't do in past lives so far as advancement more so than race.

I was wondering if certain amounts of half-breeds could obtain unique DNA characteristics through meditation and genetic engineering.

Examples: Above average intelligence, high intellect, high IQ, Bigger brain (more developed.)

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

I was wondering if certain amounts of half-breeds could obtain unique DNA characteristics through meditation and genetic engineering.

Examples: Above average intelligence, high intellect, high IQ, Bigger brain (more developed.)

Maybe but this is beyond what humanity can do right now.

Do note that this is all speculation and is by no means something proven or "known"

From my understanding, each race has it's strengths and weaknesses which balance each other out.

Whites
High - Spiritual
Medium - Mental
Low - Physical

Blacks
High - Physica;
Medium - Spiritual
Low - Mental

Orientals
High - Mental
Medium - Physical
Low - Spiritual

So, basically, each race has a strength in one of the three defining areas of human composition, whether it be the spiritual, the physical, or the mental. And as such, there is an inherent advantage that they have over other races, as well as an inherent disadvantage.

There are many benefits to creating humans like this, not only military affairs, in which we can create an unstoppable defense by filling in each others weaknesses with our strengths, but also, it allows each race to have something which they excell at, creating seperate path ways for our advancement which focus on our strengths, which, I believe, can eventually be combined to create a path of advancement which has no weaknesses.

We can see bits and pieces of ancient spiritual culture which was race specific, the orientals had qigong, the blacks had dances, and the whites had yoga. When we look at exactly what each of this things do, we find that it makes sense that each race would create such a system given their strengths and weaknesses.

From the whites, yoga, is a very spiritual thing, it is something which will "burn" negative karma off from you as well as aid you in opening the Nadis. Unfortunately, there is much lost knowledge, and I believe that the true extent of yoga has been lost to the time. Considering that the jews hate the white race the most, it would make sense if there are entire other levels to yoga which we don't know of, however, you can see with Lydias "chakra yoga" that there are certain poses with deal with bringing flows of energy into specific chakras, considering that, it's not so far fetched to believe that yoga, was once a system of spiritual advancement which would allow one to reach godhead, however, through the ages we have lost it.

From the blacks, dances, is a very physical thing, and is much more grounded in the physical realm than yoga or qigong is, now, I don't know much about these dances, but, I have read some posts by HP Shannon on the topic. I do not know how much knowledge has been corrupted or lost from these dances, but, from my understanding, jews hate the blacks less than whites but more than orientals, so, it certainly makes sense that there would be massive pieces of destroyed information, however, with less corruption and more destruction as the jews would be focusing on utterly destroying the white races future generation through not only destruction but massive corruption as well, and wouldn't have as much time to focus on the corruption of dances. (i.e The Significance of African Dance)

From the Orientals, qigong, we can see highly detailed documents, diagrams, charts, and information, speaking on the mirridians, the different energy centers, and HIGHLY detailed explanations of the relation of the different energy pathways and physical ailment, just a bunch of really advanced explanations and details. It is something so detailed it could very easily be considered a science. Now, when we think of the mind, we usually thing of intelligence, now, qigong, from my understanding, is very much like a science, it is exact and specific. From my understanding, the oriental race was the least hated, and as such, it is why the orientals have so much of their spirituality left while the whites and blacks have been degraded to such an insane degree. out of yoga, dances, and qigong, qigong is definitely the one which survived with most knowledge intact. From the posts I've read from HP Lucius Oria, there was a qigong path which eventually lead to immortality(i.e The Taoist Path to Immortality)

In the above posts you can see that Shannon said

"All the gentile races had their own form of this practice though it was not called Yoga. The Asians such as the Chinese have utilized Qigong, Tai chi and related practices, the Aryans performed what we generally know as Yoga and the Blacks specifically identified with dance."

And HP Lucius Oria said

"I note that one can do both the exercises from the Yogic and Qigong traditions as they both empower the soul differently and can cover what the other lacks."

HP Shannons post confirms that each race had it's own practice.

While

HP Lucius Orias post confirms that different practices have strengths and weaknesses

Now, I bet that if we look at what each racial group had, we will see that it conforms to my theory perfectly, about each race having something which benefits their specific strengths, and, when all are combined, it creates a system of advancement with no weaknesses.

However, that is only going off from our current knowledge regarding yoga, dances, and qigong, which, unfortunately, is missing major chunks that it wouldn't have in ancient time. I will say that, I stand by my theory that all systems of advancement have strengths and weaknesses, which, corrolate to the strengths and weaknesses of the races who created the systems, and, when all combined, it can create a system of advancement which is perfect and without any weaknesses.

Do note that this is all speculation and is by no means something proven or "known"

Race does not automatically mean advancement, and you can't say that anybody is or is not advanced by what race they are. There are some highly advanced people, and some very damaged and unadvanced people, within all races. You really have to look at the individual person and their history of advancement.

WOTAN666 said:
NinRick said:
Fact is, that all races are able to reach god-hood.
Black people are actually way more grounded than other races, and from what I can see, they live very close to the rulership of the Base chakra, near the hot serpent. Most Black people for example react in Danger with the "Fight of Flight" response, much more and stronger than whites or asians do. I am talking about the avarege people here.
Most adavanced DNA? Do you mean spiritual

compability by that?
This has much to do with your natal chart and the devault energies within your soul.

In our current time and level of advancement, I would say it doesn make much difference if you are white or black, as we are all designed to become as Gods.

However, the other important fact is, that the white race are direct decendants of Satan and our Gods - The Demons are the creators of all races, and the true biological ancestral Fathers of the White race.

So in the long run, I would say after a point is reached, whites have it easier to advance.

So grounded that they try to flex and show off all the shit that they don’t even have and just rent to look like they have something about them. Oh and low intelligence.
I think he means that they are more of a "ground" people than "up in the skies" like Whites, they are more earthy and as thus when channeled wrongly it becomes obsessive and vain materialism.

WOTAN666 said:
So grounded that they try to flex and show off all the shit that they don’t even have and just rent to look like they have something about them. Oh and low intelligence.

These are negative manifestations of the fire and earth elements. That does not mean they don't possess a higher degree of fire and earth than other races, which under Satanic conditions would yield positive traits, like grounding.

This also doesn't mean that each race has to live next to each other, especially those with prior grievances. It is better to live separate, yet allied, especially while racial tensions are still high.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back