Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recipe for unplugging individuals from the jewtrix

SigTyr

1.Focus on the desired individual and do soul shattering rtr, while visualizating grey colored defence around the subject to shatter and disappear. Keep affirmations as they are.
2. Perform Ending confusion RTR while visualizing bright light inside of the subject's head. Slightly change affirmation: replace "all gentiles" with a name of the subject.

Best results when combined with deprogramming materials.
Remember Truth is a drug that should be dosaged carefully, each individual is reacting differently.
Hail Satan!

Soul shattering:
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175035id_/https://relaxed-fermat-a62e4f.netlify.app/

Ending confusion:
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.html

Never visualize grey energy on individuals unless you curse them. If it happens for you to see there's grey energy there, you dissipate it, you don't clean grey energy by creating it or imagining it in the first place.

Never change the affirmation of the R.T.R. but only intend it on an aim or with a specific manifestation and purpose, the affirmation is to stay as it is. Doing rtrs with changed affirmations changes the layer, the pool of energy and you are on your own, clashing with curses while trying to accomplish something derived from it.

NakedPluto said:
Never visualize grey energy on individuals unless you curse them. If it happens for you to see there's grey energy there, you dissipate it, you don't clean grey energy by creating it or imagining it in the first place.

Never change the affirmation of the R.T.R. but only intend it on an aim or with a specific manifestation and purpose, the affirmation is to stay as it is. Doing rtrs with changed affirmations changes the layer, the pool of energy and you are on your own, clashing with curses while trying to accomplish something derived from it.

I meant removing existing dirty grey energy, but thank you for pointing out that I may be creating it at the first place with visualization.

As for changing affirmations I have a different opinion.
When it comes to warfare I never change any affirmations and do rirtual exactly as instructed.

When it comes to personal interest I may adjust affirmations. I am aware that I work with different energy pool, but that's the energy that I have raised and I am free to program it the way I need. This action was officially approved by my guardian.

As our brother said above grey energy is for cursing so avoid at all costs using the way you said, and the Soul Shattering part of the ritual is specifically for destroying the protection of the enemy, so you can use that combo to curse your local chosenite so I hardly believe it should be used for awakening, see: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60824

For awakening purposes I had another Satanist telling me the best method they found was focusing the Final RTR itself on your loved ones, and brother Blitzkreig also confirmed the same thing later in this post:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=294225#p294225
Blitzkreig said:
Just imagine the sheer amount of power one can wield in the next 5, 10, or 15 years of advancement. With this power, you can masterfully craft your own existence, or reach down and save your loved ones from their own. Speaking of which, everyone should be aware of the idea of performing a 3x RTR on their family members, which only takes 10 or fewer minutes. This is a small effort that will reap large rewards as time goes on.

I don't focus on my loved ones during the Shattering part at all, except the lines about hatred and karma manifesting on the enemy, kikes being helpless against Satan, and the Soul of Egypt subjulgating that of judeah, as these relate back to Gentiles attacking the kikes. During the killing tetra I imagine the family member/s joining and ganking on the yhvh to death like this meme:

ec0.jpg

I think the person is saying that we should try to dissipate the layer of defense or barrier around the person if we see it not to visualize this. It's bad to put suggestions there or go into something with a thought in mind on exactly what it will look like. It took years of practice to start to be able to see this stuff for me personally. This is only part of it what you describe. Usually in my experience the layer is multicolored energy. Kind of like the same thing I saw when tuning into the barrier before we started tetragramaton. You can visualize this being dissipated but that is not the best way. I think brute force and destroy is a better way. It can be done with runes or the tetragramaton ritual itself (always include at least 1 rep of the final rtr and change no affirmation or anything on any of it) this often will create a backlash in the person at first where they become more defensive or a slave that's the energy coming out don't be mad at them. Work to cleanse this sometimes and after awhile they will be way more open to you. But it takes practice and consistency you will have to do this several times at least.

The outer layer of the barrier btw is more whitish gray than gray. It can appear though like glass or feel like glass in a way. Connecting to other people i will say maybe can add to it. If you see an image of a person in the barrier that means they are influencing them or vamping them or something you have a second issue that needs to be resolved here before the barrier will go away. Figure out who that is and detach them from the person.

Egon said:
As our brother said above grey energy is for cursing so avoid at all costs using the way you said, and the Soul Shattering part of the ritual is specifically for destroying the protection of the enemy, so you can use that combo to curse your local chosenite so I hardly believe it should be used for awakening, see: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60824

For awakening purposes I had another Satanist telling me the best method they found was focusing the Final RTR itself on your loved ones, and brother Blitzkreig also confirmed the same thing later in this post:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=294225#p294225
Blitzkreig said:
Just imagine the sheer amount of power one can wield in the next 5, 10, or 15 years of advancement. With this power, you can masterfully craft your own existence, or reach down and save your loved ones from their own. Speaking of which, everyone should be aware of the idea of performing a 3x RTR on their family members, which only takes 10 or fewer minutes. This is a small effort that will reap large rewards as time goes on.

I don't focus on my loved ones during the Shattering part at all, except the lines about hatred and karma manifesting on the enemy, kikes being helpless against Satan, and the Soul of Egypt subjulgating that of judeah, as these relate back to Gentiles attacking the kikes. During the killing tetra I imagine the family member/s joining and ganking on the yhvh to death like this meme:

ec0.jpg
Soul Shattering and RTRs in general are dangerous to jew and for those who use their magic. Those are harmless for non-jew because this is just reversed hebrew.

First time I did Soul Shattering something that have been bothering me for years just vanished. That something was making me feel like am in a heavy fog, causing lack of awareness and "insanity".

Have you ever try to " look" at people who turn unto "hostile NPC" when you question their believes? I don't know about other, but I can clearly see them being hijacked and I sense pure hate from them at that moment.
This is some sort of "guardian angel" more like a watchdog that "protects" a person from being unplugged. Activitie defense so to speak.

According to my expedients Soul Shattering works really well to remove this shit.By the way it can be combined with Tetra or full RTR in this case, but soul shattering seems to be most effective.

Then "removing confusion" can help person to make sense of the deprogramming material.

Before becoming SS and I've experienced so many things, including being "hjacked". If I haven't, probably I wouldn't be making a big deal out of this.
When one is plugged in the jewtrix, one just can't read any material that can reverse this.
One either gets distracted, or have some sort of " static" that makes unable to concentrate. It simply does not getting any sense. Or one gets tired or triggered over something and just refuse to continue.
All of the avove is effects of that "activ defence" than can be disabled with Soul Shattering.

Everyone has different methods that works best for them.
I am sharing knowledge based on my experience and hope that in one way or another it would be helpful.

The shattering poses no danger to gentiles. In fact it helps get rid of any angelic entities attached to them or energies in them so this is nothing to worry about. I did it into myself and my partner several times no bad effects.

slyscorpion said:
The shattering poses no danger to gentiles. In fact it helps get rid of any angelic entities attached to them or energies in them so this is nothing to worry about. I did it into myself and my partner several times no bad effects.
I wish I had Soul Shattering earlier, as enemy hijack people around me time to time and can speak freely/cause trouble. Runes make them angry and damage aura of the host. Had to rely mostly on help of Demons in those cases. Soul Shattering seems to work against greys, but don't do much damage to them because they are a bit above of the hebrew magic.

I am not sure how exactly this all works, but according to what I observed seems that people who are deeply connected to religious pools can be hjacked by entities , which also seem to be connected into a hive mind.
At the same time those entities can act as proxies for greys. Those prefer to work remotely.
After soul shattering this infrastructure gets damaged making grey unable to control the host.

SigTyr said:
slyscorpion said:
I wish I had Soul Shattering earlier, as enemy hijack people around me time to time and can speak freely/cause trouble. Runes make them angry and damage aura of the host. Had to rely mostly on help of Demons in those cases. Soul Shattering seems to work against greys, but don't do much damage to them because they are a bit above of the hebrew magic.

I am not sure how exactly this all works, but according to what I observed seems that people who are deeply connected to religious pools can be hjacked by entities , which also seem to be connected into a hive mind.
At the same time those entities can act as proxies for greys. Those prefer to work remotely.
After soul shattering this infrastructure gets damaged making grey unable to control the host.

These entities and thoughtforms also can completly hijack and possess people who connect to those connected into this thing too.

A person literally can be turned into a living puppet their will completely hijacked. If a person believes in "Jesus" no matter what their stance on him is even if they are a fake Satanist who wants to kill him they are complely open to this.

If I didn't witness this happen before with someone with my own eyes I might not believe this is possible. It is kind of far out but it happens. This is why we have to be careful once something gets control of a person's will they are not aware of it they think the will of the entity is their own and they are fucked by that point.

Thanks, I didn't mean it would be dangerous per se but I assumed it would be useless for that purpose as the main point was to destroy the enemy protection, but these explanations make sense.

slyscorpion said:
The shattering poses no danger to gentiles...

slyscorpion said:
SigTyr said:
slyscorpion said:

These entities and thoughtforms also can completly hijack and possess people who connect to those connected into this thing too.

A person literally can be turned into a living puppet their will completely hijacked. If a person believes in "Jesus" no matter what their stance on him is even if they are a fake Satanist who wants to kill him they are complely open to this.

If I didn't witness this happen before with someone with my own eyes I might not believe this is possible. It is kind of far out but it happens. This is why we have to be careful once something gets control of a person's will they are not aware of it they think the will of the entity is their own and they are fucked by that point.
This kind of thing you need to witness with your own "eye"...
Once those things realize that you see them, they stop being shy and start talking freely. The host wouldn't remember anything anyway.

I had an " insider" myself too, it was a constant battle , like I had a second personality that was trying to convince me that the other one is not real, but I never lost it completly. Just felt like I am very small surrounded by darkness and can't hear my own scream. It felt like I can only observe my life like a guest.

Many "normal" people wouldn't question their own thoughs as this a ticket to looney house. Or they think it "Jesus" and "let him in their hearts" which is equivalent of giving "insider" full control over body.

Some of those " insiders" are actually enslaved by xianity spirits, in most cases relatives of the host. At first I was just burning them with runes, but there were few cases when I freed them with Demons' help. It seems that they don't do what they do out if their free will as they don't have it.

SigTyr said:
slyscorpion said:
SigTyr said:

Once those things realize that you see them, they stop being shy and start talking freely. The host wouldn't remember anything anyway.

I had an " insider" myself too, it was a constant battle , like I had a second personality that was trying to convince me that the other one is not real, but I never lost it completly. Just felt like I am very small surrounded by darkness and can't hear my own scream. It felt like I can only observe my life like a guest.

Many "normal" people wouldn't question their own thoughs as this a ticket to looney house. Or they think it "Jesus" and "let him in their hearts" which is equivalent of giving "insider" full control over body.

Some of those " insiders" are actually enslaved by xianity spirits, in most cases relatives of the host. At first I was just burning them with runes, but there were few cases when I freed them with Demons' help. It seems that they don't do what they do out if their free will as they don't have it.

I think the Jews also have technology that can beam things into people's heads without others hearing anything. So they may think they hear these religious figures even if they are not at all astrally open.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/futuristic-device-from-israeli-firm-puts-music-in-your-head-without-headphones/amp/

When you say spirits I assume you mean dead people but I want to add that also connections with living xtians can do this too. If a person gets too attached to them these entities can try to take over through that connection.

I am aware of what your talking about.

slyscorpion said:
SigTyr said:
slyscorpion said:

I think the Jews also have technology that can beam things into people's heads without others hearing anything. So they may think they hear these religious figures even if they are not at all astrally open.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/futuristic-device-from-israeli-firm-puts-music-in-your-head-without-headphones/amp/

When you say spirits I assume you mean dead people but I want to add that also connections with living xtians can do this too. If a person gets too attached to them these entities can try to take over through that connection.

Sharing that article so you can see what I mean btw I know they released this but they had this kind of thing for a long time and you have to know they have way more advanced stuff.

slyscorpion said:
SigTyr said:
slyscorpion said:

If this is piblic, we can only speculate about what kind of tech jews have at their disposal. I am pretty sure they have some sort of way of messing with people's minds using everyday technologies, like wifi for aura programming.

Yeah, I mean dead people.
Entites can easily to move from one person to another, especially if those people are partners or family memebers.
They also seem to collaborate from energy grinding purposes.
Take "toxic relationship" for example. From the outside perspective people are trapped in endless pattern of behavior that generate needed frequencies of energies and energy is always going "elsewhere".

SigTyr said:
slyscorpion said:
SigTyr said:

If this is piblic, we can only speculate about what kind of tech jews have at their disposal. I am pretty sure they have some sort of way of messing with people's minds using everyday technologies, like wifi for aura programming.

Yeah, I mean dead people.
Entites can easily to move from one person to another, especially if those people are partners or family memebers.
They also seem to collaborate from energy grinding purposes.
Take "toxic relationship" for example. From the outside perspective people are trapped in endless pattern of behavior that generate needed frequencies of energies and energy is always going "elsewhere".

5g yeah there is a lot of stuff that could do that is not good if someone wanted too though there have been all sorts of claims that sound like nonsense with this too. Some wifi is 5g now if that is the same thing.

I was in a city traveling once that had really super negative energy like a wall of it. Seemed strange as I walked there you would hear this strange frequency of sound like a high pitched beeping of some sort repeating exactly the same every about 20 minutes then a wave of same negative energy.
So yeah they have stuff that can do things this was before 5g existed though. I do not know what they were doing there or using. I was probably the only one who heard the sound.

Some entities can also attack two people at once with these connections as well. In this case usually the entity is on the other person and will leave if you break the link to them. Breaking any links to xtians living or dead should cut down on attacks. The literal possession and thought control stuff is quite rare though usually it's just attacks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back