Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RE-Read-It WEEKLIES: Looking back at Important Material [Week 36]

SATchives

Sorry last week I was busy, and had to deal with internet & privacy issues, and other things, I'm trying to work through it all. here is this week. I also noticed an error with my last forum backup it was 11 ish gb but now it is less I don't know if this is a human error or something else.

In meantime another member has posted a backup. read all comments.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64918&p=299638&hilit=deepscrub#p299638

It really bothers me it's the second time that this has happened. I won't be using httrack in the future. I don't know if it's giving false readouts or the enemy or just my negligence but I double checked everything before I uploaded it. and it still fucked up. I'm extremely angry at this right now.

Truth Culture
Mar 31, 2017
By High Priest Hoodedcobra666

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades!

The thing about Satanism. Is that Spiritual Satyanism is actually, the pursuit of Spiritual Truth. As Satan to us means Satya, Satyan, Truth. It's Sanskrit. And its following, with the capstone of the Truth, being Immortality.

All the rules that derive from Natural Truth and the actual spirituality, are respected as Divine.

The fundamental notion that lies are mostly worthless is understood the more one goes in Satanism.

The Truth hurts, but lies will kill you. The Truth only hurts if you are distanced from it. If you try to be closer, you gain protection, insight, and inner peace.

It's of no use to listen to jews either, neither their crap about how everything is relative. Except of the scat-love of Freud that defines your psyche or something. Oh and the lampshades. These are facts. All other things are relative. Did we also tell it on these goy, that they should hate "Satan"?

The more distanced one is from Truth, the more one suffers. The more one needs to cover their internally collapsing condition. And the eventual circle goes, until the Soul is finally ripped completely.

Now, we have something else. Which is called, having a vision to improve. That's not untrue, or a lie. That's a developmental skill. Its what you do in magick, or meditation. It's actually creation, not flat out lying.

But who the jews hate after all..."Ha-Satan", their ultimate adversary. The notion of Truth is to be eradicated. The being or beings who incarnate such are called Satan's. And they need to be removed from the world.

This world has distanced itself so much from Truth, that people are literally RUNNING from it. Running from it, one is confronted with suffering. The suffering of course, many people are trying to mask. The wise ones use it as a conduit to attempt to understand, improve, and grow wisdom. The fools mask it until it becomes their eventual death.

However, lies come back with a vengeance. And murderous contempt.

It's written all over Egypt.

The whole thing in Spirituality, is actually one thing. Is to awake the inner star, the 3rd eye. Which is a secret code for awakening the immortal Soul. That understands and is able to reach "Truth". The eye, means something very literal as well. Look in reality not with the right and the left eye only. But the One Eye, the eye of Shiva, or simply the 3rd eye.

The greater the conception, the higher one goes. With the highest pinnacle being the greatest. Immortality. One will not die. The Egyptian texts state openly. Those who indulge in lying all the time to themselves, in the sense of being consumed by delusions and the lies put in front of them all the time. Will eventually perish. As they are not focusing on the Eternal. What you focus is what you get. Focus on death, rabbinical lies, and other such things. And you will simply get these.

This is only justified, isn't it?

The love of "Satyan-ism" is actually what makes one immortal. And puts one beyond the fear of death. As the wielder of the eye and the Serpent can never be deceived, and can also hack through death.

"Satan" can never die...He can only be 'hidden' from the ignorant...But Satan is Eternal and can never die...

Satan always and forever Lives...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Pride about One's Race Made Easy
Apr 28, 2017

It's very easy to have pride and love for your own people, contrary to 'popular' belief. Indeed it's very hard to go against nature and beat one's self on every corner, but the enemy has made it 'easy' by programming people in the worst way possible, by mass brainwashing.

If one focuses on the 'mob', and its limited deplorable acts, stupidity, and negligence of existence, then you will always feel bad about yourself, your people, and the world at large. It's true these may outweight the good things in some situations, but still, life cannot go forward like that. Some people have to change the way they see things for anything to live and advance.

It's on the good elements one should focus and put their attention into. For this is where we grow. There are such elements in all races, that are worthy of study, understanding, and emulation. This is from where the power of a race shows up, not from the mob. The mob shows the striking average, in other words, it doesn't show the limits or the powers that individuals can possess, which in many ways, can be extraordinary superior to all other people.

Therefore SS which are a spiritual aristocracy, do not waste your time focusing on the cesspool of your own. Just know their weaknesses, know where you stand, and move on. You will see how much advanced and better you will become from others, and this proves capabilities that are dormant and latent in your own people too.

If one doubts and looks down on themselves, and they say it's because of their race, that's in the very least a stupid thing. It's just one's desire to put down one's self, that shows itself on the pretext of your race. It's just self hatred with a false reason behind it.

If we are to focus on the mob, we might as well give up, and let the planet burn. For there is no 'mob' on their own in reality, and there are individuals and circles of power running the 'mob'. If these change, there are reforms, for example.

There are great people, but one has to do some research and find them, and focus on themselves becoming better. Great people don't just happen, they make themselves, so you can make yourself one by conscious effort and correct habits, by fighting with inferior elements in ourselves, we grow better. The glory is that after a point this becomes permanent, and one changes completely, at least where most issues are concerned.

Lastly, if people still engage in behavior and transferring it in the groups, or attempt, well, this deals nothing on our doctrine, or their race or their people even. Its their own stuck brain, that wants to destroy or halt any progress in general, for themselves, others, and their people and the world at large.

In short, there is no space for that here. This is not a 'group' issue for here (unless for healthy conversation and support, or a normal rant).

By understanding yourself, the greatness of your own people and past civilizations, and applying the spiritual forces to become better yourself, you understand quickly why we are as we are here, nature's intention, and how this is the surest way for individual and mass success. In a sense, yes, we are Elite and 'Chosen', but we make ourselves as such. Therefore we have to act accordingly, and not in the ways of the mob.

To love and have pride about your Race is easy, and supported by good focus, to hate everything including yourself is stressful and hard.

"I Will Pray For You"
Apr 26, 2017

One of the most frequent comments any warrior of Satan will receive from Jews and other cucks of theirs, is that they will pray for them. Let's not forget 99% of xians are powerless and a useless nuisance at best, spiritually speaking, no higher than an ant or pest.

What does a "lost sheep" mean? That a goyim has lost its slave master, the Jew. The goyim that has lost Christ is at be dragged forcibly into the stable, or be burned eternally in hellfire instead. Let's not forget xians are sheep, which is the same term for GOYIM in essence, slave and spiritually unaware animal.

Jews tell them in their face, and then you have the funny types of xians who pretend they have an ego, fight for their rights or those of other people, and even go as far as to talk against the Jews. Calm your flabby sheep titties, sheep of Rabbi Christ. LOL

They will also pray for you if you dare deny your identity as born and bred, goyim for the jews. This is the devil putting ideas into your head, such as that you are human and not cattle. According to the word of Jews, or word of god, you are an animal. How dare you think otherwise? Let's bring you in proportion. Sorry I meant, pray for you.

I.e. Use occult power, or communicate with hostile entities to make them "repent" i.e., succumb, to their influence. If this does not succeed, there are other options such as death penalty, for example.

Because the sword and the ballot is illegal now, unlike how it were before, they resort to Occult violence, and other forms of violence and bullying that are within this context. I will pray for you literally means, so far the abrahamics are concerned, I will try to twist your brains and existence by using whatever Occult power I may possess, or by begging the thoughforms of the Jews and the aliens to either enslave you (make you repent) or kill you if they don't manage to do this.

It means " I will try to bring you to their attention by dialing out that you are a threat ". This is like calling the thought police, basically. To take the bad goyim in the spiritual gulag.

Many people do not seem to dig this, because they do not know of the occult. The Torah is essentially a prayer to "God" (hostile aliens of the jews, and manipulation of the universal energies) for the Jews to achieve their ends. If it were not, the RTRs who are based on reversing what the enemy has done, wouldn't be having the monumental effects they have today. They work essentially because they reverse, and give the karma of the Jews to Jews, not because they are aggressive magick.

Let's not forget why meditation and prayer of the Pagans is an offense to die for according to Jewish morals, and be Jews have exterminated these people by the droves. And instated Christianity and Islam to kill, monitor and destroy the remaining ones, while parasitize the rest.

If one people in the earth knows of spirituality and committed crimes from it, that is the Jews. Non Jewish races who do such things are to be exterminated, and according to Jews, it doesn't matter how many thousands of years before they did it, their descendants need to die off. This is because typically their enemies tried to defend themselves, so they try to guilt trip them for it.

Nobody who is real in Spiritual Satanism doesn't coerce others to come to their side. This is because we are not a program. Any people that come have to come on their own if we are to expect to have true followers of the spiritual path. However what we want is for this CHOICE to be seen as a decent one.

You see the enemy and you understand their objective is Soul slavery and world enslavement. This is why xian denominations pop in doors, forcibly baptize children and infancy brainwashing is a "cultural" thing, drag their kids in church, or Islamics doused in gasoline and TNT come to convince us of the love of the Hebrew Pedophile, Mohammed. Because these are lies basically so there's no limit to where they will resort to complete their mission. Which is subversion of followers to the Jews who have the master key to these host programs.

Christians who tell you they will pray for you, hear them saying: I will try to use my mind to bring you back into the slavery of the Jew who is my master. The enemy when they say they will pray for you, know this is to at least damage you, make you feel bed, cause you misfortune, enslave you at the very best, kill you at the very "best" for them.

This is why you should say to yourself, yes, I will pray for you too. And do some RTRs to ruin them. It's about time justice is created on this forgotten area of human existence.

The Jews and Their Human Tools
Apr 26, 2017

Many people do not seem to quite understand the nature of the Jews.

Like Blacks who are made to be athletically great, or Asians who have a high logical IQ, and Whites who have a work ethic, or whatever.

To understand the Jew one has to understand the advanced parasites in nature. Parasites are weak, damning and very useless in nature. At the same time, they develop extremely intelligent mechanisms to compensate for their weakness, uselessness and inferiority.

The Jews have no quality for survival except of effeminate brutality, and confusion. While all Gentiles show self sacrifice and heroism potentially, the Jew never did in history, ever.

There are certain species out there that have one speciality, to play mind tricks with their victims. Indeed there are species of animals, birds or butterflies even that have mastered the acts of illusion in order to live. This is lying in humans. None are as advanced as an actual parasite though. Now imagine if we take this, and advance it millions of years. That would be dangerous, and its abilities would be extremely uplifted. This is approximately what the parasites of the enemy are.

The Jew is a very advanced liar, who has after thousands of years studied throughly the mind of their hosts. It baffles Gentiles to see Jews like Trump tell them lies, pull psyops and do anything else abominable straight in their face, but the Jews are an alien species to all others in earth, and therefore it's of no concern to them what they do, or how you take it. Indeed practices that to us seem abnormal, are really normal for Jews.

The power of Jews is in lying, and manipulating their hosts, to rally them in battle within one another. Like all parasites, the largest deal is about going unnoticed, unknown, and unaffected. Notice how much the Jews want to hide themselves, more than all other races on the planet.

Normal people take pride in their existence and they seek to maintain it, the Jew being he polar reverse, wants to be hidden, assimilated, but separate. As Rabbi Laitman said the aliens made the Jews with human appearance so they could infiltrate the earth species, which in the Zohar are Satan's seed and creation.

With the rising of infamy in what the Jew is doing to the world, came at the same exact time the monstrous speed of pushing race mixing, implanted consciousness in robots, plastic surgery, and anything else that can mask identities, and make the Jew able to operate from a distance. This is not historical happening, science, luck or coincidence. This is the powers who rule the world, which as its known today, are Jews.

Essentially the issue with all of this, is that race be made irrelevant, because this leaves the Jew invisible, and since they are a parasite, INVINCIBLE. There is no limit to the control they can exact, and to their power, if they cannot even be noticed, and always, like an unrecognized illness, the body parts of their hosts are called responsible, instead of them.

They say Whites did slavery, but Jews did it through White lands they had taken over, but mostly Jews in person of course. They say Blacks are stupid, but it's Jews from within and outside that keep them stupid, by infiltrating their communities, pushing gangster culture, or destroying Africa by distance through the stock market. They go as far as to state Asians are communists by design, but it's them that created and murderously imposed communism to Asia, based on hundreds of millions of victims. They say it's Arabs that are uncivilized and brutal, but it was them that created Islam to bring any pre existing quality into prominence.

This is perfect, as they are always invisible, they always stir people and races one another, and when the death is said and done, they loot things for themselves, and become rich by not working, and by profiting through misery and death of anyone involved.

"Globalism" only happened because the Jews want to assimilate and mix anyone into the same clump, and to control it. This is their plan, as they work by RACE. In a world of an incoherent clump of shit, those who are less incoherent, will be able to rule those below. Let's not forget most people aren't even aware Jews exist, or take the matter seriously.

But why? Because Jewish intelligentsia and academia told them that race is irrelevant, doesn't exist, and all other myths that serve the ancient agenda of the Jews, from thousands of years beforehand, until now, and to all time.

Notice the contradiction? The Jews allow racism everywhere to flourish, and they push it incessantly. Unless it involves them. This is when the alarm goes on.

Lastly, there are certain brain parasites, that make the host feel powerful and better, while they basically eat their brain alive, which eventually kills them. This is how the mental poison of the Jews work. People feel good by it, in extreme cases, they say it's fine, progressive, a good thing, whatever. Because it makes them feel entitled, or it has looting involved, they let the Jews live and thrive, or help them. On payday comes judgement day, and the loyal slaves of Jews will be exterminated by the Jews themselves.

I write this for invaders of the civilized world, and others who help the Jews, from all creeds. These fools prey on the good heart and limits of the hosts: NOT by the grace or mercy of Jews, for there is no such a thing. The Jews pretend to give gifts and things, which are stolen and scammed off of people. When people find out what is going on, these beings who abet them or receive, will be equally butchered by the angry masses who will want justice.

Additionally, they will be the first to die. Let's not forget the saying of the American Communist party
Leader, that Negroes are useful for shock troops for the front in the upcoming revolution. The same goes for cuckolded Whites, stupid pro immigration sheltered cheating housewives, slimy armpit feminists, and all these socket groups put in the front like Islamics, all in line to defense of Jewish interest so that the Jew will escape safe with their crimes.

Collaboration with Jews will just have you killed first in the state of confusion, and savagery that will be the result of what Jews are pulling right now. This isn't because of our evil, but because of your own collaboration with the Jews who put you in this position: a punching bag to deflect their criminal motive said upon. Like a shield, that will be met with collision damage and break, this is how the Jew does use these people under them who are deceived to defend them. If all the wars of the era of Jewish domination do not show this, then people are dumb.

Those who do not collaborate and are decent human beings will not even find themselves in this position. And therefore have absolutely NOTHING to worry about, as unlike Jews, we Gentiles who want good for the world, will treat people justly where this is met. We do not have axes and shields, we are an army of Gentiles with dignity, and not an army of soulless degenerates and fools.

The worst damage you can do to the enemy at this point is education, revealing them, and the most powerful of all, spiritual warfare. Jews want to deal with us by outbreeding out, killing us, and axing us, nuke us, all this because we have the Truth. This is because we have done nothing in particular to harm anyone, so at best false charges are generated to misdirect crimes already committed by Jews on us. This should show who is guilty and who isn't.

So we are in the good position as all we need to do is educate, reveal them, and fight spiritually.

Let history and the people who have found out just what they did take their toil in human history as it has happened with other slaver orders before. Axe and death, and persecution, these can be survived, even atomic bombs, but what cannot survived is the assault of truth against lies. When the veil is lifted, it's done once and for all.

Race-Mixing
Apr 24, 2017

Greetings to all our Satanic Family and Comrades.

When people see about Race mixing, they have to understand some things. Satan and the Gods will not 'punish' anyone for engaging, or having engaged in such behavior. However the behavior on its own can be problematic, and damning- also, forceful 'race-mixing' has only been forced in the late century, because as everyone knows, the jews want to create 'one human race'.

Why posts like this may 'hurt' some of us? Because we are living in a society of lying, that only seeks to make us further 'goy', and destroy us completely. Everything that improves us is made to seem 'difficult', 'insane' and 'negative'. The minds of those who are set of destruction must be CLOSED to anything that is a good idea for them.

I realize people overly concerned with 'what we live today' and the present state of this decaying civilization, will as always, be disturbed. But I am not of the impression I am speaking to short sighted, or stupid people here. If I did I wouldn't be making such posts if that were the case. I'd be joining a wiccan club and doing what's worse for humanity or something.

All of us here can understand the Truth, and we don't need to feel guilty if we don't fall 100% in it as we are all LEARNING and we have our ISSUES and DECISIONS that we have to manage. But what makes us superior, is that we understand GREATER facts than others, and we can STILL see the difference on what is the ideal and the thing to look after, and what is transient and only for 'now'. This sets us aside all other people on the planet right now, who are abominations sleeping in their shortsightedness.

This is ideal. Think for example if you were a farmer.

In your farm, you had two types of pigs, the smaller ones who are more aggressive, and the bigger and more timid ones. The angry ones could have infrequently causing you issues, breaking the stable, and the big ones would be too difficult to take around. So what does a farmer do. They breed the two pigs, until they produce a pig who is timid, and smaller, to solve this issue. The problems of the other pigs (problems meaning what causes problems to the farmer) are eradicated.

That's how jews see you, the "Goyim". This White Goyim is very creative and it can find solutions to destroy us. The Black goyim is too athletic and it's the only Goyim that can live successfully in Africa, let's wipe it out so that Africa will become lifeless. This other Asian Goy has great logical IQ and is very organized, if it gets a good leadership and wakes up we have a problem. It makes perfect sense, so one can sleep at night, to destroy all the above types, and make one type that is inferior to all of these above- one then sleeps at night perfectly. No stable will ever be broken. One is safe.

Also, since everyone will be too rootless and mixed, nobody will look at the jew and say: "hey, you seem like a jew." - There will be zero basis for any such claims. The alien race of the jews will enjoy that the whole of mankind will NEVER be able to understand that they are different and distinct. Ie, their infiltration will be permanent. This is why they are so scared of 'race'. Any alien invading race wouldn't want to be found out to be a separate and unnatural entity to the planet, would they?

So back to the pigs, I think that makes sense. You'd mix them too, as a farmer, to get a stupider and offspring coming out of it, in the instance of pigs. This is exactly the mentality of world-kike leaders today. They want to maintain their position at all costs, and the surest way to ensure this, is by populating the world with lesser and stupider people who have no idea WTF is going on in their existence, life or future in general. That's the perfect thing to do, as all defences, and abilities of people to defend themselves will be eliminated.

To engage in Race mixing has a lot of propaganda in it. The "World" loves it, and the herd is forcefully pushed to do this. Like with all other things the "HERD" does, we have to critically examine them, and we can readily see these are damning.

In the same we we cannot punish someone from being a victim of something, nobody is going to punish or treat in an ill manner race mixed individuals. However for people to not value the blessing they have to be able to be wise about it, and their ability to save generations later from issues, by breeding again back to the race they feel better about. That's continuing a mistake, for no reason whats-over, is stupidity- the only sin in Satanism. Nature frowns upon this. In the first generation, maybe things don't even show up. But many generations down the line, serious confusion starts to begin.

With that being stated, few people are 100% pure race. That shouldn't keep us from trying to uphold a better standard. This is for humanity, not only for "us". We will come and go, at least in ONE sense of the whole thing. Therefore the above policy, includes everyone without exception. We have to sustain and keep up the core races, the pure Gentile blooded Races as the Gods created them. These were created by the Gods and they have wisdom in their making. We should honor ourselves and understand that this has a deep purpose around it.

The Ancients in Babylonia did NOT talk of Race mixing as 'Race mixing'. People who race mixed, they called it BESTIALITY. This is because this is bad, and produces negativity over the generations.

Jews are one of the most ill, if not the illest, races on the planet. Their health keeps them from experiencing life in almost a complete way. With the most striking percent in retardation, let alone all the other criminal tendencies, having possibly two hearts, possibly three livers, and specific genetic diseases that only THEY carry.

They have engaged in a lot of race mixing as a race, and this was necessary to take over and make hybrids that look more human, but at the same time, their culture FROWNS upon it. This is, except of their reptilian genes, a work of incessant race mixing in order for the enemy to produce a hybrid that 'looks normal'. Their 'god' tells them simply put, that it will kill them if they race mix. This is in the bible- the enemy wants jews to remain racially as pure as possible, unless they are dabbling with extinction.

The jews to survive have nevertheless mixed for centuries, by they go to every extent to keep their 'master race' (the Cohen and Levi or Rabbinical Tribes) as clean as possible. The Rabbis and other higher up jews with a purer bloodline, rule over those who are more 'mixed' for the satisfaction and power of their whole race, and everyone profits from it. As it's known in jewish society, the Rabbinical lines are the most powerful, as their ancestors have been spiritually adept.

When it comes to Gentiles, these were the Priests and the Pagans, which the christian slaves of the jews tried to exterminate completely, to bastardize the spiritual powers in Gentile people. The jews operate a racial state, too, nonetheless. They don't even allow mixed jews into Israel, and they do DNA tests and cultural background tests. Otherwise, the door will remain shut for them.

Each race has their own divine blueprint and history, and past. To mix these, on a soul level, creates confusion, fear and lack of feeling of roots. Without roots, a tree cannot grow, spiritually speaking. To keep a pure bloodline, shows many things.

One example, is how the enemy maintains their clear blooded lines. Unlike what they tell to the goyim slaves, jews rarely go for race mixing, especially those at the top. They are more willing to intermarry, than engage in "Bestiality" with the Goyim. And if they do, their mixed compatriots, they have as swine or as agents at best. They are paranoid at keeping spiritually clean.

To explain this 'paranoia', this is really, just nature. People who are spiritual and breed within their own race, they increase the spiritual power of this race. Additionally, from there we have the advanced and powerful bloodlines, and the elite families. Now the elite families are Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. So go figure.

Race mixing rarely if ever takes any serious consideration. Most of the time, it's just some fire in the willy willy, which can be easily created in the easily impressionable and willingly brainwashed goyim populace, by propaganda in the TV, porn, or weak-mindedness in conjunction to drives and 'feelings'. A 'feeling' can easily be artificially created. One can feel happy about dying, and even 'affection' in regards to death. This only takes mental manipulation.

In other words, people don't take any serious consideration about this action, at all. No insight into the spirit is taken, no care about the future, nothing. Most of the time, they just go for it. In the same way we can lock two dogs of a different breed into a room, and they will try to procreate, as such many 'goyim' do today. There is zero to no attention over to where this leads in the long run. People aren't even thinking about it.

In a few cases, one may be good, but the unstable results, how these end, nobody knows. In some cases it's outright bad, and then, the whole of civilization has to become weaker and weaker to compensate for the mass weakness that exists. If this situation keeps going, people eventually become an unidentifiable clump. Nature however labors and creates identifiable people of a common stock, that we call race, to master certain environments, be healthy, optimal and strong in survival, and also UNIQUE. Nature creates uniqueness, and is not communist. Lifeforms keep evolving to become better, not worse.

Race mixing will destroy all this natural and human work and revert us into being a mass hive of goyim. And we will pay the price dearly as a humanity for engaging in this, as jews, who will be the only clear blooded race around with the highest IQ and the rest, will destroy us and enslave us for all eternity. This is not a joke. This is the modus operandi of the reptilians. They greys are all 'one' and they have no 'distinction'. They are one borg race.

The Spiritual Masters (people like Spiritual Satanists) are supposed to become, should stray from this practice and correct it where it exists, even if that deals with us as individuals. For the very simple reason, you are amazing people and you need to protect your own amazing-ness from extinction. Your children need to look like you. They don't need to look like someone else.

The Soul needs a root from where it can grow. Its important to know about your heritage and your backround, whatever that is. It puts the mind at ease in a very calming way. The tree has to have roots from where it can grow. Let's not forget all our Ancestors who were Pagan, spent so much time seeking the Ancestors and showing them respect. If one race mixes, you're not only killing yourself, but your ancestors too, who will want at some time to incarnate in your racial line which you killed. This needless to say, is disgusting.

Let this practice of self-hatred, for the 'goyim' and the rest of the fools of the planet, who want to extinct themselves now and for all time. This requires the ultimate self-hatred. Satanists, who are elite people and understand divinity, with higher than 'herd' intelligence, do NOT need to partake into this stupid drama of the goyim. In fact, we have to put an end to it.

If pure races and the characteristics of intelligence and splendor all get cooked in a 'human race', then we will remain body-less, and we will have nowhere to go- individual talents will not be able to be expressed, as developed Souls will not be sticking into a body. Who you 'are' is not some coincidence; your body is representing your consciousness, and you need to respect it, no matter its condition, old or sick, or whatever else, it asks of you to correct and help it.

Beings who engage in race-mixing procreation prove the jews right. These 'goyim' cannot even control their own genitals or use them wisely. Now if they cannot even do THAT, can they rule the world, or other things like that, such as become Gods? What little 'creative' power they have, they misuse in the worst way possible. That's totally retarded.

At least when one doesn't KNOW, they have the benefit of the doubt. But when they DO know? What can we say then if they engage in creating race mixing anyway?

Observed from a sadistic manner, race mixing is a show that the life-form calls it own self to die, in a deceptive and non-suicidal manner. In other words, the jews are killing "YOU" and whatever "YOU" exists from this practice. A "YOU" will never exist again, if this practice becomes the norm. They have successfully killed you: not only in this life, but for all time to come. They kill your unborn children, in a sense.

I don't know what crap TV says, but Adolf Hitler and the Gods, same as many other masters who were Pro-Race to their people. Cared about them, and tried to show them the good path. At least they did what they had to do in history, and tried to prevent this disaster.

It's to be mentioned in the East, the Kali Yuga of death and anguish is characterized by this incessant practice, that kills all people, and degenerates the 'people of Gold' (those of high spiritual power and pure breed) and makes them into 'people of bronze' (a worthless amalgam). This is a leftover practice of the previous yuga, the Kali Yuga. In order for Gentiles to take full spiritual benefit in the Age of Aquarius, this is a dumb thing to do. This is exactly what the jews try to prevent. During the Age of Aquarius, the 'people of gold' will be able to exist again. The jews are afraid of this, and they want to kills us faster before this happens.

In fact all Hindu members here know this deals with race as well. The Races are not only 'white, black and yellow', but this is a metaphysical concept, which deals with people within the core races and races in general.

Lastly, humanity can live with exceptions, and people who have already in this category, we are still salvageable as humanity unless this becomes the 'mainstream'. Then we're kind of done with in all honesty. We can fix things and make things better. A century from now, given the jewish plan, this will no longer be the case.

Those who are not wise, they will unfortunately have to give in to the melting pot of crap that is leaving this world aside with jewish influence.

Even if someone is an egoist that only cares for their 5 or 7 seconds of orgasmic 'pleasure' (which do not have to be 'wrong' seconds anyway...), then these naive entities are sacrificing their future and of humanity for their short orgasm. What can be done about it?

Nothing: Nature already takes vengeance by weeding them out of the bloodline, but they simply don't get it. Don't these people think of the confusion this brings to children? But I guess these 5 seconds are all that matters in reality. Then nature exacts her revenge, and off the window they go forever.

The Gods shows us they way because they want us to survive, and become a formidable force not only here, but in the universe at large as well. Nobody has to do anything, but understand the facts for themselves, and try to follow in the best of their ability. We have to follow natural laws, and when we do, we become uplifted and greater. If we stray, we get damaged, and this does not include the Gods at all. Its from our own stupidity.

Irrespective of our past choices, our personal life and existence, and decisions (the Gods understand when we make decisions by not knowing prior, so they show clemency) we have to be aware and try to do what's best for us and the world around us. This way we will uplift the world and create a reality that humans thousands of years from now will be thanking us about.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back