Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beauty Spell?

Power of Justice [JG]

I was re-reading some of my astral orders from HP Cobra and came across something that caught my eye. The direct quote is "Spells done to increase your attractiveness will work tremendously well". This is referring to Sun and Venus conjunction in Gemini. That's cool, but I've never seen any workings on the JoS that specifically deal with improving physical attractiveness and beauty.

Have any of you seen workings like these?

Thank you!

Powerofjustice said:
I was re-reading some of my astral orders from HP Cobra and came across something that caught my eye. The direct quote is "Spells done to increase your attractiveness will work tremendously well". This is referring to Sun and Venus conjunction in Gemini. That's cool, but I've never seen any workings on the JoS that specifically deal with improving physical attractiveness and beauty.

Thank you!
Beauty Working

START: Waxing moon in Taurus, Libra or Leo. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Always do this in the planetary hour of Venus. Never start this during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SHUKRAYA, SUNDARA or KAUN 40 times, 49 times or 175 times (Venus power number).
3. Affirm 9 times:
“My beauty, allure, charm and grace are completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever."

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Beauty Working

START: Waxing moon in Taurus, Libra or Leo. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Always do this in the planetary hour of Venus. Never start this during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SHUKRAYA, SUNDARA or KAUN 40 times, 49 times or 175 times (Venus power number).
3. Affirm 9 times:
“My beauty, allure, charm and grace are completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever."

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

Wow! Thank you soo much for putting it in such great detail for me!

Program your aura in a mirror and self affirm related phrases. Health-oriented workings are a start, as that's the basis of beauty. From there you can understand yourself and have glimpses of what's to improve and dwell on. I use to take it on parts, such as programing my hair to grow faster and with other related qualities, to have the skin healthy and beautiful, etc.

Physical beauty also comes from the attitude and other refined tastes of being, which puts in the work your traits and makes them hypnotic to say at least. Squares, workings, hypnosis, whatever works for you. Experiment.

I did a spell when I was much younger where you leave your brush out under a full moon and then do affirmations when you brush your hair for example. "I want long beautiful hair", big boobs (bra), cute face (makeup) or whatever. Seemed to work for me, so it might work for someone else! Just don't be surprised if you get more attention than you wanted from it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Powerofjustice said:

Thank you!

Others have given you good advice regarding spiritual work. Now, it is also time to consider the physical work.

johnson_akemi gave these wonderful "Health and Beauty Tips" that can be done at any time. Ever since I came across this years ago, my physical complexion has improved to what I envisioned, but I still lack resources from time to time.

What I mean by resources is to buy the natural ingredients I put on my face and body. So if ever you think that you also need money to obtain it, do a Money Spell to yourself (if you have a job) or your parents (if you are still living with your parents) .

Use the Runes Feyu and Sowilo,https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html or Fayu and Saulo (same Rune symbols) for the more powerful version, to attract money and affirm:

"I am now gaining loads of money for myself in a safe and positive manner. This money is all for them to spend and keep as they wish."

OR

"My parents/guardian parents are now gaining loads of money for themselves in a safe and positive manner. This money is all for them to spend and keep as they wish."

If you are like me, who wants to do a working even if the Moon Sign isn't ideal, you should:

Blitzkrieg said:
In cases of emergency or urgency, you can just start the working now, then restart it (either by changing the affirmation/programming/energy used, or waiting 48 hours for the working to die) on the ideal date.

Check the current and next year's SS Calendars for VoC Moons, Moon Signs, and planetary transits aligning in your favor :D

And a little tip: If you want to use a beauty product, but are unsure if it is safe for your skin, lather it under your jawline and wait a few minutes to see any adverse reactions.

Personally, I never use any beauty products, since I have cheaper and more natural options such as coconut oil, a simple white sugar scrub, and honey :D🍯

Back then, my aunt used to buy me beauty products she saw multiple times whenever she watched one of her TV shows while I was having a huge acne break-out, and was frustrated that none of them worked. It only made my skin sting and feel hopeless of my appearance.

Only then when I exercised, did Hatha Yoga, used the above natural options I mentioned did it finally cleared up after a few months of consistency :D

By the way, the first link I gave you states that low self-esteem can give yourself an ugly appearance. If you have any doubts of your beauty in some way, or karmic events regarding beauty, then next January would have a lot of planets in Capricorn, which is good for removing bindings, even weight loss :D

Powerofjustice said:

Thank you!
If you will start a beauty working. Never start it during Venus retrograde. It will retrograde soon so be careful.

Sorry for late post just wanted to share something.

Really good and healthy skin and hair can also be achieved by intaking specific herbs if for some reason one does not want to start a working for it.

Mixing the ones below
10 ml of aloe vera juice
10 ml of giloy juice
10 ml of amla juice
Sprinkled with some turmeric poweder
Mix equal amount of water.

Drinking it on empty stomach, not eating anything for 40 minutes, intaking above everyday will provide with really healthy skin and hair, along with many other benefits such as boosted immunity, releasing toxins from body,prevents heart related issues, is really good if someone suffers from urinary tract issues it helps in that as well.

If you want to go a step further, kumkumadi oil is a gem for your skin, using it as moisturiser after washing your. Its mix of 28 herbs and oils. Its an ultimate beautifying agent.

NakedPluto said:
Program your aura in a mirror and self affirm related phrases. Health-oriented workings are a start, as that's the basis of beauty. From there you can understand yourself and have glimpses of what's to improve and dwell on. I use to take it on parts, such as programing my hair to grow faster and with other related qualities, to have the skin healthy and beautiful, etc.

Physical beauty also comes from the attitude and other refined tastes of being, which puts in the work your traits and makes them hypnotic to say at least. Squares, workings, hypnosis, whatever works for you. Experiment.

I did not understand how that is. Can we program our aura in the mirror ? Is it just for beauty or can we program our aura using mirrors for other things too ? should we bless our mirror?

Baroness Blossom said:
NakedPluto said:

I did not understand how that is. Can we program our aura in the mirror ? Is it just for beauty or can we program our aura using mirrors for other things too ? should we bless our mirror?

I think this would work fine as well in general, the mirror is basically just another tool, and if someone feels more comfortable with it they can use it. I personally also found the spiritual mantra of venus to be helpful for beauty with venus in its home or exalted sign.

You can do an official square also, but just starting to chant the mantra of venus with it strongly placed, especially if there are conjunctions with mars or the sun will really help imo

Interesting enough I keep coming across glamour spells,when I was studying in my opinion, what I considered runes from another country,

Powerofjustice said:

Thank you!
Beauty is preserved by the mind. We see life as a dream, not others. What others think of you is how they preserve reality through there mind, a dream. You can preserve reality yourself as the most beautiful being in the world and it will be true. This is how I see it.

Baroness Blossom said:

What he meant was, after you raise your energies when you program them you program them in mirror (by visualising yourself looking into a mirror with your goal already achieved such as healthy hair skin or whatever that is along with affirmation ofc)

I dont know if Nakedpluto intended to convey this as well,if He did then i would be repeating him,just clearer,whenever you look at yourself in mirror,you can affirm positive aspects,such as “damn i have such healthy hair”, “my skin is glowing” “wow your beauty is growing everyday” etc.

Hope i made it clear.

Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:
NakedPluto said:

I think this would work fine as well in general, the mirror is basically just another tool, and if someone feels more comfortable with it they can use it. I personally also found the spiritual mantra of venus to be helpful for beauty with venus in its home or exalted sign.

You can do an official square also, but just starting to chant the mantra of venus with it strongly placed, especially if there are conjunctions with mars or the sun will really help imo

I will try it. My Dear Sister (≧▽≦).
And Is it a normal mirror ? If so do I need to bless its ?

Make sure to use proper numbers that relate to beauty. Someone recommended 9? This is not a number for this purpose. Go with 5, 50, etc.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=378193 time=1659250062 user_id=57]
Make sure to use proper numbers that relate to beauty. Someone recommended 9? This is not a number for this purpose. Go with 5, 50, etc.

Oh wow I didn't know this myself either o_O. Thank you Lydia

Baroness Blossom said:
Shadowcat said:
Baroness Blossom said:

I will try it. My Dear Sister (≧▽≦).
And Is it a normal mirror ? If so do I need to bless its ?

I am pretty sure you can use a normal mirror Blossom but if you want to scry that's a different type of mirror, but that is for things having to do with divination etc. If you just want to use a normal mirror to help you visualize your aura around you in your reflection or programming energy you raise for you that is fine. I would consecrate any tool you use in your workings or divination endeavors for safekeeping.

Baroness Blossom said:
NakedPluto said:

Simple affirmations while focusing on yourself after you wash your face in the morning. Nothing fancy or whatever.

Most of the time, helps you become aware of your beauty.

Most people have no real image of themselves, the mind covers and focuses in negatives and it is very accustomed to the body.

Stating affirmations such as "I am beautiful. My skin is beautiful, my hair etc etc. " in the morning looking in your mirror, before work or what you do, will help in that regard. You awareness of yourself will be refreshed.

You can ritualize the above, but not in an excessive way or exaggerated focus on this. I state again, it is a simple refresh and focus on the positives.

NakedPluto said:
Baroness Blossom said:
NakedPluto said:

Simple affirmations while focusing on yourself after you wash your face in the morning. Nothing fancy or whatever.

Most of the time, helps you become aware of your beauty.

Most people have no real image of themselves, the mind covers and focuses in negatives and it is very accustomed to the body.

Stating affirmations such as "I am beautiful. My skin is beautiful, my hair etc etc. " in the morning looking in your mirror, before work or what you do, will help in that regard. You awareness of yourself will be refreshed.

You can ritualize the above, but not in an excessive way or exaggerated focus on this. I state again, it is a simple refresh and focus on the positives.

Okey thank you ^^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back