Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

IMMORTALITY AND GETTING IN TROUBLE WITH THE GOVERNMENT?

By the time this will be your problem, you will have grown to such a level that many solutions will be able to be implemented. That still remains a problem, but there are ways to circumvent this and the Gods will also help people directly with this at such level of attainment.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
this question has been boggling my mind a lot this past month
Pseudo-problem.

When you achieve this, then jews and their jewish governments are probably already fallen. Even they are not, you can simply use self-sufficient lifestyle.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
By the time this will be your problem, you will have grown to such a level that many solutions will be able to be implemented. That still remains a problem, but there are ways to circumvent this and the Gods will also help people directly with this at such level of attainment.

Oh yes, true. Thanks high priest. Hail satan :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also i believe that is the reason why HPs Maxine went into hiding? I wonder if the same happened with Hitler as well and if he is still alive....

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Also i believe that is the reason why HPs Maxine went into hiding? I wonder if the same happened with Hitler as well and if he is still alive....

Hitler is still alive yes and he is in hiding somewhere (maybe not even on this planet) for obvious reasons. I do believe something similar about Maxine.

slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hitler is still alive yes and he is in hiding somewhere (maybe not even on this planet) for obvious reasons. I do believe something similar about Maxine.
I thought it was mentioned before that Hitler finished Magnus Opus and is physically with the Gods right now

slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

True, maxine is the most advanced person in the world, I sometimes think that she may have completed the Magnum opus.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If HP did not say why she he is not here then you have to understand it's something the enemy should not know. Please respect this. We know she is 100% more than fine. Let's keep our theories for ourselves.

lol just imagine the look on people’s face the moment they see your birth date was 200 years ago, it would certainly pass as a fake

luis said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If HP did not say why she he is not here then you have to understand it's something the enemy should not know. Please respect this. We know she is 100% more than fine. Let's keep our theories for ourselves.
it was purely a guess, man.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back