Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Other types of Warfare – Ideas (Let's Support Each Other!)

Henu the Great

Repost alert!

Given that we are going into heavy warfare period once again, I thought that I should share this with you all.

----

There are times one cannot do destruction rituals. Times like Saturn transits or important breakthroughs
in one's life that one shouldn't be dealing with any negative energy. Times like one being severely sick or
in a spiritual marathon to reach a higher level. This happens to anyone. So the purpose of this post is to
give some some other methods of spiritual warfare that are more of white magick type of warfare, but
definitely add up to our cause. I have tried most of them. We need to use our expanded consciousness
as a group and our collective intelligence to skip these hardtimes, help our commrade in need and help
our Gods in their cause.

Idea #1:

Lets say you want to do something for the Gods today. You can do a lot. Here is a little bit of what you
can do.

Use the Rune Algiz. Inhale white gold energy and mold it into a ball. Impregnate the ball with the
Akashic principle. Then after this, vibrate the Rune Algiz into this ball. 15 or 30 or 45 or 60 times.
Depending on how much time you have.

Programm this ball of protective energy to be under the direct influence of you and Father Satan. Then
you can programm the ball into something like: "This ball of protective energy from the rune Algiz helps
and protects the Satanist in the direst need according to Satan's Will and choice, NOW."

This is just an idea. You just helped somebody.

Idea #2:

We all know our fellows who have dire problems, be it in mental or spiritual health. No problem. You
can help someone. Start creating a ball of healing energy from the sun. Then vibrate the rune Uruz or
Thurisaz. Like 30 or 60 times into the ball. Impregnate this with the Akashic Principle. Programm the ball
to be under the direction of Father Satan's Almighty Will and always obey to your commands. Then you
programm it like: "This powerful ball of healing energy heals the person in Satan's family that Father
Satan desires to be healed, totally and eternally, NOW!" You, again helped someone. This little work
repeated over and over takes much work out of Hell's hands so they can work onto something else. Get
the motto? You're helping in Satan's affairs here.

Idea #3:

Most people are very close to their Guardians. We love our Guardians and most of the time, we are
being answered in all our prayers from them. Lets say your Guardian is the beloved God Amon-Ra.
Which is my Guardian and He has totally pushed me very much to evolve. We don't talk as much, but I
can feel He is always observing me. I know He has helped me by putting His own energy in the line for
me. So about time I give something back, shouldn't I? So I start creating a ball of my own energy into my
hands, Inhale the element of Akasha inside this, make it very dense and vibrate the rune Sol like 80
times into the ball. Then I programm the ball of sun energy [Sol is sun energy] to "Permanently
empower the God Amon-Ra under Satan's Will!". This may sound so much like something simple, but
hey its better than nothing. Our Gods constantly give and give stuff to us.

Idea #4:

Father Satan is fighting to free our world over years and years and years. His influence is becoming more
revealant day after day in this world. This world from rotten is going through a black stage and will
reincarnate as the most beautiful Era of Satan. Like a newborn soul.

Imagine our Planet in blue Fire. Try to imagine every person in the world burning in blue fire. This fire
killing the kikes, destroying churches and rebuilding our people's soul. Imagine our Races of Black,
Chinese and White people reuniting within their own Race. Imagine Riots against the kikes, Imagine
Sigils of Father Satan lighting the world, people raising their Serpents. Rebuilding this place. Envision
beautiful rivers, people together rebuilding this earth. Flowers flourishing, the sea calm and beautiful.
Animals rejoicing in our hands, no longer suffering. Newborn Satanic babies getting born, advanced. No
more atrophy, no more pain. Scientific research making our life better, our Gods walking by our side,
teaching us. A political system that all people can trust. The day when each and everyone of us has a say
and everything is under control. The Age of Space exploration. Where we walk outside proud wearing
our Satanic shirts and let our pride shine through our heart. A world without meaningless cruelty.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NineteenthKey.html

Start vibrating the Enochian key. This is the last key. The outcome of Father Satan's reign. Imagine as
your vibrate this, the Satanic energy becoming dense. When you're done, Affirm: "Satan's rightful Will is
becoming more and more powerful everyday in the World. People aweaken to Satan's Truth, eternally
and permanently!"

So these were some of my own ideas. Just focus on something, and what ever it may be, make sure to
make it constant and a part of your daily meditation routine. So that energies will really mean
something and have a true impact. To all our Warriors, stay Faithful in Satan and may His light and
Serpent guide us eternally.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Henu the Great said:
Repost alert!

Given that we are going into heavy warfare period once again, I thought that I should share this with you all.

----

There are times one cannot do destruction rituals. Times like Saturn transits or important breakthroughs
in one's life that one shouldn't be dealing with any negative energy. Times like one being severely sick or
in a spiritual marathon to reach a higher level. This happens to anyone. So the purpose of this post is to
give some some other methods of spiritual warfare that are more of white magick type of warfare, but
definitely add up to our cause. I have tried most of them. We need to use our expanded consciousness
as a group and our collective intelligence to skip these hardtimes, help our commrade in need and help
our Gods in their cause.

Idea #1:

Lets say you want to do something for the Gods today. You can do a lot. Here is a little bit of what you
can do.

Use the Rune Algiz. Inhale white gold energy and mold it into a ball. Impregnate the ball with the
Akashic principle. Then after this, vibrate the Rune Algiz into this ball. 15 or 30 or 45 or 60 times.

Programm this ball of protective energy to be under the direct influence of you and Father Satan. Then
you can programm the ball into something like: "This ball of protective energy from the rune Algiz helps
and protects the Satanist in the direst need according to Satan's Will and choice, NOW."

Idea #2:

We all know our fellows who have dire problems, be it in mental or spiritual health. No problem. You
can help someone. Start creating a ball of healing energy from the sun. Then vibrate the rune Uruz or
Thurisaz. Like 30 or 60 times into the ball. Impregnate this with the Akashic Principle. Programm the ball
to be under the direction of Father Satan's Almighty Will and always obey to your commands. Then you
programm it like: "This powerful ball of healing energy heals the person in Satan's family that Father
Satan desires to be healed, totally and eternally, NOW!" You, again helped someone. This little work
repeated over and over takes much work out of Hell's hands so they can work onto something else. Get

Idea #3:

Most people are very close to their Guardians. We love our Guardians and most of the time, we are
being answered in all our prayers from them. Lets say your Guardian is the beloved God Amon-Ra.
Which is my Guardian and He has totally pushed me very much to evolve. We don't talk as much, but I
can feel He is always observing me. I know He has helped me by putting His own energy in the line for
me. So about time I give something back, shouldn't I? So I start creating a ball of my own energy into my
hands, Inhale the element of Akasha inside this, make it very dense and vibrate the rune Sol like 80
times into the ball. Then I programm the ball of sun energy [Sol is sun energy] to "Permanently
empower the God Amon-Ra under Satan's Will!". This may sound so much like something simple, but

Idea #4:

Father Satan is fighting to free our world over years and years and years. His influence is becoming more
revealant day after day in this world. This world from rotten is going through a black stage and will

Imagine our Planet in blue Fire. Try to imagine every person in the world burning in blue fire. This fire
killing the kikes, destroying churches and rebuilding our people's soul. Imagine our Races of Black,
Chinese and White people reuniting within their own Race. Imagine Riots against the kikes, Imagine
Sigils of Father Satan lighting the world, people raising their Serpents. Rebuilding this place. Envision
beautiful rivers, people together rebuilding this earth. Flowers flourishing, the sea calm and beautiful.
Animals rejoicing in our hands, no longer suffering. Newborn Satanic babies getting born, advanced. No
more atrophy, no more pain. Scientific research making our life better, our Gods walking by our side,
teaching us. A political system that all people can trust. The day when each and everyone of us has a say
and everything is under control. The Age of Space exploration. Where we walk outside proud wearing
our Satanic shirts and let our pride shine through our heart. A world without meaningless cruelty.

Start vibrating the Enochian key. This is the last key. The outcome of Father Satan's reign. Imagine as
your vibrate this, the Satanic energy becoming dense. When you're done, Affirm: "Satan's rightful Will is
becoming more and more powerful everyday in the World. People aweaken to Satan's Truth, eternally
and permanently!"

So these were some of my own ideas. Just focus on something, and what ever it may be, make sure to
make it constant and a part of your daily meditation routine. So that energies will really mean
something and have a true impact. To all our Warriors, stay Faithful in Satan and may His light and

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

The idea of the Enochian key is simple enough, but are there keys more powerful than the nineteenth?

May I re-introduce you to Warefare by stickers!

Artisan said:
Hello my brothers and sisters, I was read the following post and instantly knew that this was something that should be done. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51765.
Credits to for the amazing idea!

What I propose is this. Using stickers for spreading SatanIsGod.org. Why stickers you ask? Stickers can be removed easily, this may seem like a downside but in reality is it amazing. You know why? Placing a sticker on something isn't vandalism and there is ZERO laws associated with stickers. The reason is because you can peel them right off without ANY damage!

Stickers can be used in AMAZING WAYS! I am going to post a few down below but the potential is ENDLESS! The only limit to stickers is the limit to your imagination! Make sure no cameras spot you though! You wouldn't want some jew finding your face! Wear a hoodie and make sure you WALK to the areas you are placing the stickers or make sure your car isn't seen by the camera! Your license plate could be traced back to you. always act under the cover of darkness if possible and NEVER act in a way which can reveal your identity!

books. ANYTHING about UFOs, Religion, Aliens, Conspiracy theories, or Spirituality with oppropriate stickers. Here are some examples of how you use stickers for books.

Alien/UFO books - "Did you know that the true creator of humanity is an extraterrestrial and teaches humanity how to gain spiritual powers? Satanisgod.org".

Conspiracy theory books - "What if I told you that there was a secret enemy walking among us that has created 3 religions meant to keep YOU ignorant and keep YOU from finding out the truth? SatanIsGod.org"

Spirituality books - "You're probably reading this book because you know 2 things.
1. the abrahamic religions(Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are false.
and
2. You want to know what TRUE spirituality is

What if I told you that those bullshit religions are really meant to keep you away from TRUE spirituality? What if I told you that SATAN was a real being and the whole purpose of those three bullshit religions was to keep you away from him? Want to learn more? SatanIsGod.org"

Religious books - Haha, I don't think I need to go in depth about this one! I am sure you all have PLENTY of anti-judeo tracks that can be used for this!

Frequented Areas If you live next to an area which is visited a lot then this could be a WONDERFUL place to put stickers. ESPECIALLY if you live next to a theme park! People visit theme parks from ALL OVER the world! Great places to put them are where people will see them!

Elevators On or near the elevator buttons! If you put a sticker here then people will definitely notice it!

Bathroom Mirrrs Let's be honest, When have you ever not looked in the mirror after using a restroom to make sure your teeth are clean and hair is in order? Great places are Movie theaters, restaurants, Public bathrooms. Basically, any bathroom that people will be using!

Places Teenagers Frequent If your town has an area where all the youth hang out then putting stickers in these areas could be perfect! As people are young the judeo brainwashing hasn't set in as strongly and it makes it easier for them to break out! Not to mention, I doubt the type of places teens frequent are going to be popular with parents! The youth is our future!

Skate Parks Again this deals with youth. The type of youth which hang out in skate parks are usually the more disobedient rebelious type! They would be the ones to be willing to sit down and read JoyOfSatan, even if just as a means of being rebelious!

Fast Food Locations Hundreds of people visit fast food locations every single day! If you place a couple of stickers on the drive through order menu at night then people will see the sticker while looking for food to order! Not you can visit this same fast food place and put stickers on the bathroom mirrors the next day!

Like I said before, there are a LOT of ways to use stickers! It is only limited by your imagination! Remember, place stickers in places where people will be looking! If you are looking at something then other people will be looking at it too!

HAIL SATAN!

Artisan said:
You can create stickers from pieces of paper with these methods! Most of the methods have stickers that act like real stickers! You peel out the paper and stick it and it sticks! On the last link there is even information on making your stickers waterproof!

How to make stickers CRAYOLA
4 ways to make stickers WIKIHOW
3 ways to make stickers

If you remember, you responded to this thread Henu :D

I thought it would be a great time for a revival :lol:

Speaking of members who also replied, did you ever get a printer aqarius? I remember you mentioning you thought of doing this but printers were expensive. In the U.S printers are like $30-40 for a shitty inkjet printer.

Aquarius said:
ring ring

WARNING!! DO NOT USE LASER PRINTERS FOR STICKER WARFARE!!!

If you're going to do the sticker warfare then DO NOT use laser printers.

Only use Inkjet

SNOPES: Do Household Printers Leave an Invisible Tracking Code on All Your Printed Documents?

The best way to improve the situation is to not only do psychic warefare but physical warfare too! Inform people! And sticker warfare is an AMAZING way to do just that!

Think about how we do warfare online? What's the best target audience? Audiences which are already interested in the occult/aliens/demons/gods and so on and so forth. omething which we can show them the truth of.

And guess what your library contains a SHIT ton of books on?

Books on ancient gods(especially the greek and egyptian gods. I mean, PERCY JACKSON is one of the number one young adult books!)

Books on withcraft(filled with corrupted information, but guess what a sticker would do? Direct them to the truth)

Books on aliens, conspiracy theories(I wonder what these people will think when they find the truth?)

You can literally find SOOO much stuff at the library, not to mention ALL the other things you can do with stickers in other places!

I mean, think about a popular theme park, for instance, Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, both in Orlando, and let's say you live near Orlando. Can you imagine, not only how much foot traffict JUST THE PARKING GARAGES GET, let ALONE all the other places you could place stickers? I've been to Disney once when I went to Florida as a child, and, THERE WERE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!

Now, even if you live in some remote little village, THAT'S GREAT! You could literally, join your local facebook group, and take an image of the sticker YOU PLACED and say something like

"Look what I found today everyone, can you believe it?"

and thus, spreading the message to your ENTIRE community!

Imagine if your community had a few more Satanists? And this method works EVEN better for larger towns/cities/areas if you have facebook, however, don't use your real facebook OBVIOUSLY(I'm not sure why ANY SS would have facebook for non warfare purposes but yea. Read this shit https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60027)

If you need, just create a facebook impersonating someone in your town, but, that's only for small towns where everyone knows everyone, and for large towns, just make something from Fake Name Generator and This Person Does Not Exist

The possibilities are as endless as your imagination!

Now, imagine if you made stickers multiple sheets and put it up on a bill board during the night time? Imagine how many THOUSANDS of people that would see that sign before they removed the stickers from the bill board?

I say, once more, the possibilities are as endless as your imagination!

Indeed, offering energy is one of the best ways one can help.

Another way one can work is by bringing popularity to the Gods through art, literature etc. I've recently had a genius idea of something I can lay down as a film script or even book, involving Astrology. This is something I can see can become very big if it were to be worked on. The only problem is I don't want the kind of popularity that this would bring at this point in time, but I don't have any reason not to work on it.

thanks
I'm always good at imagining, I've been away from imagining and enjoying music for a while because of the attacks and negative emotions that come in.

Now that I have done idea # 4, it was a good feeling

Blackdragon666 said:
Indeed, offering energy is one of the best ways one can help.

Another way one can work is by bringing popularity to the Gods through art, literature etc. I've recently had a genius idea of something I can lay down as a film script or even book, involving Astrology. This is something I can see can become very big if it were to be worked on. The only problem is I don't want the kind of popularity that this would bring at this point in time, but I don't have any reason not to work on it.
I say work your ass off. Observing around, I have noticed that something unpopular might become popular once certain things are met. The work has been done, material is out, but nothing much came out of it yet in terms of popularity, but at some point, boom, it becomes well known.

What good proposals!
Wonderful.
This responds to a great anxiety linked to the fate of the revisionist I mentioned yesterday, Vincent Reynouard. Well, just last night, an editorial appeared evoking the worst... 😑😧
I wanted to send some satanic protection to a soul who doesn't know it is but is (a life sacrificed to the Truth whatever the cost)
Thank you very much, I now know what to do, and under the guidance of Father Satan, who will judge what is best to do.

Artisan said:
What made you think of pinging me?
It's interesting because I literally wanted to buy a printer to print JoS stickers lol...

Henu the Great said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AIbExCNFFtuZ/

Artisan said:
The best way to improve the situation is to not only do psychic warefare but physical warfare too! Inform people! And sticker warfare is an AMAZING way to do just that!
Yes, I do agree, and also tracts AND online warfare. Everyone has their part to play, and some are better at something that someone else. Together we make this thing work out!

And yeah, I do remember responding to your topic.

Currently my situation will not enable me to buy stickers or buy a printer and equipment to make my own, BUT I do have a black&white laser printer. When the JoS is translated and published, I will make A4 sheets containing many pieces with short text and maybe a picture, url address and qr code on it, or variations of these and place these in between of books in the local libraries.

As for the stickers, they are on the backburner. One day I will do those as well.

FuckYu_666 said:
The idea of the Enochian key is simple enough, but are there keys more powerful than the nineteenth?
Never tried Enochian. I just immediately got into F-RTR when I dedicated. As I have understood, Enochian used to be recited before rtrs were a thing. This sermon is by HC from 2012 if I'm not mistaken. Things were quite a bit different back then. And it was only a ~decade ago...

livelucifer said:
thanks
I'm always good at imagining, I've been away from imagining and enjoying music for a while because of the attacks and negative emotions that come in.

No problem.

Do not let the enemy lead you astray. Do what you need to do to stay safe and also to enjoy life. Aura cleaning and aura of protection daily is a must!

Good job on doing something for the cause!

Henu the Great said:
Artisan said:
Yes, I do agree, and also tracts AND online warfare. Everyone has their part to play, and some are better at something that someone else. Together we make this thing work out!

Currently my situation will not enable me to buy stickers or buy a printer and equipment to make my own, BUT I do have a black&white laser printer. When the JoS is translated and published, I will make A4 sheets containing many pieces with short text and maybe a picture, url address and qr code on it, or variations of these and place these in between of books in the local libraries.

As for the stickers, they are on the backburner. One day I will do those as well.

FuckYu_666 said:
Never tried Enochian. I just immediately got into F-RTR when I dedicated. As I have understood, Enochian used to be recited before rtrs were a thing. This sermon is by HC from 2012 if I'm not mistaken. Things were quite a bit different back then. And it was only a ~decade ago...

livelucifer said:
thanks

No problem.

Do not let the enemy lead you astray. Do what you need to do to stay safe and also to enjoy life. Aura cleaning and aura of protection daily is a must!

In this case enochian was used for angelic magic, but in JoS the keys have been reversed, I'm not exactly sure if enochian is based on Hebrew but in any case these keys work to our advantage.
If it is based on hebrew then with the RTRs we are also destroying the enochian and consequently these keys?

Henu the Great said:
Artisan said:

FuckYu_666 said:

livelucifer said:
thanks

No problem.

Do not user laser printers for any JoS related activity

Artisan said:
Like I said, the method that I would use would contain multiple small pieces on a A4 sheet. Thus, the metadata that is on the sheet gets all over town. On top of that, it is highly unlikely that any authorities will take action against this.

This is however good caution to keep in mind.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Artisan said:

Only use Inkjet

SNOPES: Do Household Printers Leave an Invisible Tracking Code on All Your Printed Documents?
Very interesting. Thank you.

Happy you found the information interesting :)

Henu the Great said:
Artisan said:
Like I said, the method that I would use would contain multiple small pieces on a A4 sheet. Thus, the metadata that is on the sheet gets all over town. On top of that, it is highly unlikely that any authorities will take action against this.

This is however good caution to keep in mind.

Don't worry Henu, I know that you're a very knowledgable individual and wouldn't do something that puts you in unneccesary risk. That was more for anyone else reading your post, as, they may not be as knowledgable as you and put themselves in unecessary risk.

In the end, responsibility to the responsible, and I know you're a responsible person, others might not be is all.

You know what I mean?

FuckYu_666 said:
Henu the Great said:
Artisan said:

FuckYu_666 said:

livelucifer said:
thanks

No problem.

In this case enochian was used for angelic magic, but in JoS the keys have been reversed, I'm not exactly sure if enochian is based on Hebrew but in any case these keys work to our advantage.
If it is based on hebrew then with the RTRs we are also destroying the enochian and consequently these keys?

If I did understand it right, enochian keys is like changing thear software, the RTRs is like destroying the hardware.
I would not waste time changing the software.

Artisan said:

Artisan said:
Hello my brothers and sisters, I was read the following post and instantly knew that this was something that should be done. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51765.

What I propose is this. Using stickers for spreading SatanIsGod.org. Why stickers you ask? Stickers can be removed easily, this may seem like a downside but in reality is it amazing. You know why? Placing a sticker on something isn't vandalism and there is ZERO laws associated with stickers. The reason is because you can peel them right off without ANY damage!

Stickers can be used in AMAZING WAYS! I am going to post a few down below but the potential is ENDLESS! The only limit to stickers is the limit to your imagination! Make sure no cameras spot you though! You wouldn't want some jew finding your face! Wear a hoodie and make sure you WALK to the areas you are placing the stickers or make sure your car isn't seen by the camera! Your license plate could be traced back to you. always act under the cover of darkness if possible and NEVER act in a way which can reveal your identity!

books. ANYTHING about UFOs, Religion, Aliens, Conspiracy theories, or Spirituality with oppropriate stickers. Here are some examples of how you use stickers for books.

Alien/UFO books - "Did you know that the true creator of humanity is an extraterrestrial and teaches humanity how to gain spiritual powers? Satanisgod.org".

Conspiracy theory books - "What if I told you that there was a secret enemy walking among us that has created 3 religions meant to keep YOU ignorant and keep YOU from finding out the truth? SatanIsGod.org"

Spirituality books - "You're probably reading this book because you know 2 things.
and

What if I told you that those bullshit religions are really meant to keep you away from TRUE spirituality? What if I told you that SATAN was a real being and the whole purpose of those three bullshit religions was to keep you away from him? Want to learn more? SatanIsGod.org"

Religious books - Haha, I don't think I need to go in depth about this one! I am sure you all have PLENTY of anti-judeo tracks that can be used for this!

Frequented Areas If you live next to an area which is visited a lot then this could be a WONDERFUL place to put stickers. ESPECIALLY if you live next to a theme park! People visit theme parks from ALL OVER the world! Great places to put them are where people will see them!

Elevators On or near the elevator buttons! If you put a sticker here then people will definitely notice it!

Bathroom Mirrrs Let's be honest, When have you ever not looked in the mirror after using a restroom to make sure your teeth are clean and hair is in order? Great places are Movie theaters, restaurants, Public bathrooms. Basically, any bathroom that people will be using!

Places Teenagers Frequent If your town has an area where all the youth hang out then putting stickers in these areas could be perfect! As people are young the judeo brainwashing hasn't set in as strongly and it makes it easier for them to break out! Not to mention, I doubt the type of places teens frequent are going to be popular with parents! The youth is our future!

Skate Parks Again this deals with youth. The type of youth which hang out in skate parks are usually the more disobedient rebelious type! They would be the ones to be willing to sit down and read JoyOfSatan, even if just as a means of being rebelious!

Fast Food Locations Hundreds of people visit fast food locations every single day! If you place a couple of stickers on the drive through order menu at night then people will see the sticker while looking for food to order! Not you can visit this same fast food place and put stickers on the bathroom mirrors the next day!

Like I said before, there are a LOT of ways to use stickers! It is only limited by your imagination! Remember, place stickers in places where people will be looking! If you are looking at something then other people will be looking at it too!

HAIL SATAN!

Artisan said:
You can create stickers from pieces of paper with these methods! Most of the methods have stickers that act like real stickers! You peel out the paper and stick it and it sticks! On the last link there is even information on making your stickers waterproof!

3 ways to make stickers

Speaking of members who also replied, did you ever get a printer aqarius? I remember you mentioning you thought of doing this but printers were expensive. In the U.S printers are like $30-40 for a shitty inkjet printer.

Aquarius said:
ring ring

Only use Inkjet

If one does not have a printer or resources ->

iu

Fuchs said:
Artisan said:

Artisan said:

and

HAIL SATAN!

Artisan said:

3 ways to make stickers

Aquarius said:
ring ring

Only use Inkjet

If one does not have a printer or resources ->

iu

GREAT SUGGESTION!

Remember guys!

Creating Stickers Does NOT require a printer. You can color, or draw, or write whatever you want on a piece of paper and turn it into a sticker.

Check out these tutorials!

3 ways to make stickers

Artisan said:
Don't worry Henu, I know that you're a very knowledgable individual and wouldn't do something that puts you in unneccesary risk. That was more for anyone else reading your post, as, they may not be as knowledgable as you and put themselves in unecessary risk.

In the end, responsibility to the responsible, and I know you're a responsible person, others might not be is all.

You know what I mean?
Fair enough!

Fuchs said:

If I did understand it right, enochian keys is like changing thear software, the RTRs is like destroying the hardware.
I would not waste time changing the software.
This seems accurate. And it makes sense since we are bombing with rtrs nowadays.

I say we do a spell an incite them into action against the reptiles,the RTR's are waking people up to the reptilian jews

Henu the Great said:
Repost alert!

----

our Gods in their cause.

Idea #1:

can do.

Idea #2:

Idea #3:

Idea #4:

and permanently!"

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Would not mind doing these the 19the enochian key is my favorite

livelucifer said:
thanks

Ancient tales like Snow-White and 7 Dwarfs are aimed to transmit spiritual concepts, so that kids can store in their deep unconscious mind the correct basis for spirituality - should it ever manifest in their life.
Why not creating short tales and novels for kids, to let them unconsciously or event directly know about the Gods ? Those could be distributed for free via the web, videos, or even printed - etc.
A strong imagination will be very helpful.

Henu the Great said:
No problem.

Thanks
The energies here are very turbulent, going out of the house makes me have a headache.

100 Days said:
Ancient tales like Snow-White and 7 Dwarfs are aimed to transmit spiritual concepts, so that kids can store in their deep unconscious mind the correct basis for spirituality - should it ever manifest in their life.
Why not creating short tales and novels for kids, to let them unconsciously or event directly know about the Gods ? Those could be distributed for free via the web, videos, or even printed - etc.
A strong imagination will be very helpful.

I intend to do that, I will probably start soon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back