Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it healthy for a polygamist to have a family?

StyleCoin

Is that right? Polygamy overwhelms me, if I have children, I will take care of them, give them a good education, teach them about jos, but I can't stay with only one woman.

StyleCoin said:
Is that right? Polygamy overwhelms me, if I have children, I will take care of them, give them a good education, teach them about jos, but I can't stay with only one woman.

If it is financially feasible for you to marry multiple women and have a lot of children with them and if they are all fine with this go for it lol. Or if you want a partner to have children with that is ok with an open relationship be prepared for them to have others as well. In many cases however nuclear families are better off with monogamy. If one has a broken pair bonding mechanism who is to say they will remain even with the partner they have children with despite the relationship being open? Having multiple partners doesn't exactly allow time and energy for focusing and being close to one person and forming a strong bond with them that would actually keep a family together which is actually necessary for children. It takes a certain kind of person to legitimately be able to have closeness with more than one partner....and these are few and far between the others that just want free reign to go off and fuck everyone, which i personally, no, do not think are suitable for children. This is coming from a strict monogamist, so maybe other SS will want to give another perspective. But this is my view.

StyleCoin said:

I am a polygamist. Yes, it is normal to have children, so don't worry about it.
deltarune-kris.gif

It is fine if you are rich and are able to support and love them like Rama's father. He (Rama's father) owned a kingdom and had many children. Your partners should be able to agree that you are a polygamist.

Welp, polygamy nearly always has jealousy involved - polygamists admit this themselves. There is one true story where a guy was so jealous of others in the polygamous relationship he killed the resulting baby. Beware of the green-eyed monster. Many polygamists have babies. Like shadow said, if you can take proper care of children (not just financially - be there for them and protect them mentally and physically, this world is full of pedos and baby snatchers!), even if you as a couple split from whatever, then do it!
The child might be bullied at school and confused about your family structure and what not but that is something you have to deal with no matter what.

In case you don't already know, this is AUD avg cost of raising children (I know its old info but it doesn't change much rn):
1611638606-Minimum-income-healthy-living-estimated-costs-children.png

You must understand that the jews are going to try and make it nearly impossible to live in the next few years. Of course we are trying to stop that but you must consider it as a possibility. Do you really want to bring up a child in conditions like this when it's already hard? People here might be well off (now) and encourage having children without a care but there are many people knee deep in debt to the government (and regret) because they had children. It is good to consider both sides of the coin and have a good think first.

Soul Wings said:
Welp, polygamy nearly always has jealousy involved - polygamists admit this themselves. There is one true story where a guy was so jealous of others in the polygamous relationship he killed the resulting baby. Beware of the green-eyed monster. Many polygamists have babies. Like shadow said, if you can take proper care of children (not just financially - be there for them and protect them mentally and physically, this world is full of pedos and baby snatchers!), even if you as a couple split from whatever, then do it!
The child might be bullied at school and confused about your family structure and what not but that is something you have to deal with no matter what.

In case you don't already know, this is AUD avg cost of raising children (I know its old info but it doesn't change much rn):
1611638606-Minimum-income-healthy-living-estimated-costs-children.png

You must understand that the jews are going to try and make it nearly impossible to live in the next few years. Of course we are trying to stop that but you must consider it as a possibility. Do you really want to bring up a child in conditions like this when it's already hard? People here might be well off (now) and encourage having children without a care but there are many people knee deep in debt to the government (and regret) because they had children. It is good to consider both sides of the coin and have a good think first.

You are right, I want to avoid having children until 2030, but I want to have at least 4 children, 2 male and 2 female, maybe even more, it will depend on my financial income. Even if I am with other women, I will give them attention, protection, affection, education, I will teach them to do breathing exercises, yoga, meditation, vibrate runes and mantras.

It is true, in this world there are thousands of pedophiles, in my childhood I suffered 2 kidnapping attempts, I would be trafficked, and by 2030 my soul will be powerful enough to eliminate any kind of threat to my children, I will build powerful thought forms to protect my children from any threat.
But I also have to be careful, many people have sexual diseases and I don't want to catch those diseases.

RockSeed13 said:

It is fine if you are rich and are able to support and love them like Rama's father. He (Rama's father) owned a kingdom and had many children. Your partners should be able to agree that you are a polygamist.
Yes, I will perform magic to attract partners who are 100% compatible with me.

I am truly sorry you had to suffer through that. I really am. I am not exempt from harm as a child either but I will not go into detail how. There are far too many people in my life who have been hurt as a child as well. Sex trafficking is becoming the fastest growing crime in the world. I am so disappointed beyond words in what this earth has become. I would dedicate my life to helping children (and victimised parents) like this if "allegedly" the police themselves were not infested with perpetrators and corrupt bastards and parents themselves weren't selling their own fucking children.

From Australian Fed police website:
"in Australia, two young people under the age of 18 are reported missing every hour"

StyleCoin said:

I’ve seen it work for a few people. They stay committed to their family and they make that choice. It’s important to know where your priorities are and to love the person you’re with regardless. I think the families I’ve seen who pull it off healthily and well are equally as loving as non open/poly whatever. Otherwise it’s just shitty and leads to a mess of a family and unhappiness. So know the reasons why you’d prefer this situation and keep growing as a person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back