Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

College. I am undecided.

StyleCoin

I am undecided on which college to attend, I really like math, chemistry and biology. I love technology and at the same time I love to study about nature, I need help on which college to choose, I was thinking about doing computer science, but I think that doesn't mix with nature, I would like to be a genetic engineer, or a criminal expert in the field of genetics, I need advice. I am fascinated by artificial intelligence as well.

StyleCoin said:
I am undecided on which college to attend, I really like math, chemistry and biology. I love technology and at the same time I love to study about nature, I need help on which college to choose, I was thinking about doing computer science, but I think that doesn't mix with nature, I would like to be a genetic engineer, or a criminal expert in the field of genetics, I need advice. I am fascinated by artificial intelligence as well.

Honestly if you want my brutally honest advice, there is alot of kids graduating with high end degrees who are thousands of dollars in debt and just end up working in grocery stores to show for it. This doesn't happen to everyone, but if you really want to get a degree try to get an idea of the job demand, in the short and long term, in all of the fields you are most interested in. Especially if you rack up alot of debt and can't get a job with the degree you invested so much in to start paying that debt back you are going to have a pretty hard time unless your family is in some sort of clique or born with a silver spoon. If all else fails learn a trade. I did, and i have no debt and have never been without work since and make good money. The downside is the work hours. But thats 'murica in a nutshell no matter what you do for a living anymore.

I am not sure about the courses available in the USA (or even exactly how it works, since I was told it's more flexible than any European country). Here, you could get a degree in genetics, biochemistry, biological sciences or natural sciences. Any of that can allow you access to genetics, and also to work as a science. Just be sure to take classes in genetics and genomics.

You can study computer science on the side. You don't need to spend thousands of dollars, as it's not worth it for computer science, in my opinion. For STEM subjects, having good facilities available is of paramount importance as you need to be able to learn how to work in a lab while you are studying, not after it. For computer science, university has nothing more to offer you than what you could learn on your own. If anything, you could join computer, tech and programming societies in your university.

I also suggest you read books from Robert Kiyosaki to understand, for example, what the cash flow is. Financial education is very important, and spending your life as an employee in 99.9999999% of the cases will only make you physically and mentally exhausted, and endanger your advancement. A good recent book from him you could read is "The Business of the 21st century", which will help you understand the type of mindset one needs to escape slavery from the enemy.

A summary of assets you might want to invest in:
:arrow: business education (this is not any MBA or other crap like that, taught by people who don't really understand what they are talking about; otherwise, they wouldn't be where they are in life)
:arrow: personal development
:arrow: friends friends who share your values, dreams, lifestyle and worldview (as opposed to people who bring you down to their slave mindset)
:arrow: networking, the thing I hate the most
:arrow: leadership skills
:arrow: big dreams and the capacity to live them

Stormblood said:
I am not sure about the courses available in the USA (or even exactly how it works, since I was told it's more flexible than any European country). Here, you could get a degree in genetics, biochemistry, biological sciences or natural sciences. Any of that can allow you access to genetics, and also to work as a science. Just be sure to take classes in genetics and genomics.

You can study computer science on the side. You don't need to spend thousands of dollars, as it's not worth it for computer science, in my opinion. For STEM subjects, having good facilities available is of paramount importance as you need to be able to learn how to work in a lab while you are studying, not after it. For computer science, university has nothing more to offer you than what you could learn on your own. If anything, you could join computer, tech and programming societies in your university.

I also suggest you read books from Robert Kiyosaki to understand, for example, what the cash flow is. Financial education is very important, and spending your life as an employee in 99.9999999% of the cases will only make you physically and mentally exhausted, and endanger your advancement. A good recent book from him you could read is "The Business of the 21st century", which will help you understand the type of mindset one needs to escape slavery from the enemy.

A summary of assets you might want to invest in:
:arrow: business education (this is not any MBA or other crap like that, taught by people who don't really understand what they are talking about; otherwise, they wouldn't be where they are in life)
:arrow: personal development
:arrow: friends friends who share your values, dreams, lifestyle and worldview (as opposed to people who bring you down to their slave mindset)
:arrow: networking, the thing I hate the most
:arrow: leadership skills
:arrow: big dreams and the capacity to live them

Thanks for your advice, it will definitely help me, I will most likely do biological sciences, and after that I will specialize in molecular biology.

Shadowcat said:
StyleCoin said:

Honestly if you want my brutally honest advice, there is alot of kids graduating with high end degrees who are thousands of dollars in debt and just end up working in grocery stores to show for it. This doesn't happen to everyone, but if you really want to get a degree try to get an idea of the job demand, in the short and long term, in all of the fields you are most interested in. Especially if you rack up alot of debt and can't get a job with the degree you invested so much in to start paying that debt back you are going to have a pretty hard time unless your family is in some sort of clique or born with a silver spoon. If all else fails learn a trade. I did, and i have no debt and have never been without work since and make good money. The downside is the work hours. But thats 'murica in a nutshell no matter what you do for a living anymore.

I know this, that's why I'm going to stay for 2 years in Europe working.

slyscorpion said:
Try to start your own business. That is the best and most rewarding thing.

I will do that, I have great skills in cryptocurrencies, I started studying about Crypto at the age of 12, if I had money and someone who supported me at the time, I would have been rich with several bitcoins, at that time bitcoin cost 200 usd.

I agree with Shadowcat on this one, even where i live i have seen plenty of people who have gone to collage, and ended up with some shtty job no one wants to do, or is grossly underpaid.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to look for a job that you want and have them finance your study that you need for that job? This is how i got my degree, it didn't cost me a penny, and i had a guaranty that i had the job that i wanted. I have no clue if this is even possible in the usa, but where i live it's quite common.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

I agree with Shadowcat on this one, even where i live i have seen plenty of people who have gone to collage, and ended up with some shtty job no one wants to do, or is grossly underpaid.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to look for a job that you want and have them finance your study that you need for that job? This is how i got my degree, it didn't cost me a penny, and i had a guaranty that i had the job that i wanted. I have no clue if this is even possible in the usa, but where i live it's quite common.
You are talking about apprenticeship, right? I think they have it over at US too.

There are two kinds of advice, there's the ones that tell you:" Don't go to college, you'll waste your time and get nowhere"
and the ones that tell you:" Go to college, do well, that's what you're supposed to do!"

Both are correct and both are incorrect, or rather, incomplete advice. You should avoid going to college just for the sake of going to college, it will be a waste of your time and money, that's basically a herd mentality, and that's how people end up in tens of thousand of dollars debt because they just did what their parents, society and whatever told them to do.

You need to know yourself, know your aptitudes, your talents, your passions and your life goals. You should also know that some degrees are very worthless unless you're going into the accademia world, for example many people get into studying languages in university(here in Italy at least), the degree for a specific language teaches you all about the language history, authors, ecc and the time spent actually developing that language(to speak and read it) is very little, and that's how there are people who have a degree in German that took 3 years, but someone who practiced the language for 1 year speaks and understands more German. Again,that degree is not worthless if you use it, for example for getting into accademia, but it's completely worthless if you have no goals that need that degree to get completed. These people most of the time end up in places where their degree is worth jackshit.

The degree is not the ultimate goal, it's just a tool to get in the place in which you want to find yourself.

You need to think hard about what you want to do in the future, think seriously about it, not just doing things for the sake of it, you need to have goals.

If you have no goals at the present time, find a job and think about it in the meantime, working will develop you mentally.

Henu the Great said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

You are talking about apprenticeship, right? I think they have it over at US too.

They do. I'm an apprentice boilermaker but have been welding for 8 years. There's alot more to this trade though than just welding. You also got others like pipefitters and millwrights and Ironworkers. Pipefitters actually have alot of local jobs and it's less travel with decent work hours in alot of cases. I'm actually wanting to switch

StyleCoin said:
Shadowcat said:
StyleCoin said:

Do not forget to declare your foreign bank account info with the IRS and to file for a foreign income exclusion. This will prevent you from being double taxed. Also file your income taxes on time in the EU so you can get your returns.

Shadowcat said:
StyleCoin said:
Shadowcat said:

Do not forget to declare your foreign bank account info with the IRS and to file for a foreign income exclusion. This will prevent you from being double taxed. Also file your income taxes on time in the EU so you can get your returns.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Aquarius said:
There are two kinds of advice, there's the ones that tell you:" Don't go to college, you'll waste your time and get nowhere"
and the ones that tell you:" Go to college, do well, that's what you're supposed to do!"

Both are correct and both are incorrect, or rather, incomplete advice. You should avoid going to college just for the sake of going to college, it will be a waste of your time and money, that's basically a herd mentality, and that's how people end up in tens of thousand of dollars debt because they just did what their parents, society and whatever told them to do.

You need to know yourself, know your aptitudes, your talents, your passions and your life goals. You should also know that some degrees are very worthless unless you're going into the accademia world, for example many people get into studying languages in university(here in Italy at least), the degree for a specific language teaches you all about the language history, authors, ecc and the time spent actually developing that language(to speak and read it) is very little, and that's how there are people who have a degree in German that took 3 years, but someone who practiced the language for 1 year speaks and understands more German. Again,that degree is not worthless if you use it, for example for getting into accademia, but it's completely worthless if you have no goals that need that degree to get completed. These people most of the time end up in places where their degree is worth jackshit.

The degree is not the ultimate goal, it's just a tool to get in the place in which you want to find yourself.

You need to think hard about what you want to do in the future, think seriously about it, not just doing things for the sake of it, you need to have goals.

If you have no goals at the present time, find a job and think about it in the meantime, working will develop you mentally.

Yes, I will do that.

StyleCoin said:

All science is good, set goals and take direction and contribute. What kind of work do you like to do?

Aquarius said:

It agree with your message. However, language degrees are not useful. They can lead you to work an interpreter, a translator and an ambassador. Many job posts want degrees for those. They can also lead you through other paths, as the soft skills gained in a degree are the value that can be leveraged. Many go into banking, insurance, legal professions and politics. You can do literally most things. You just need (as everyone should) to develop communication skills to make a compelling argument of why and how your skills relate to what you are applying for. In other words, what you have to offer compared to other applicants that would help the business grow.

In any case, being employed to someone should only be seen as a temporary thing for people who are SS like us and are here before SS becomes mainstream. Most of us should work to become business owner and investors, as that's how we escape the enemy system and leads to what we deserve as the enablers and heralds of Satan's new age: financial freedom and an excellent work-life balance with all the benefits we crave.

Very few people can achieve that as employees and they need to be super-specialised because most jobs don't pay you enough for that. Even in that case, financial education is important as most people don't know what to do with their money, and end up just wasting them instead of building an empire to ensure their children are raised properly and keep growing, instead of barely making ends fit. It's okay to treat oneself once in a way but, if you treat yourself every day, that's no longer a treat but a lifestyle that will bring you to your demise just like around 65% of the population who are all employees.

Even if your employee job is part of that 0.001% that earns you a proper wage, the overwhelming majority will have unrealistic working hours, such as investment bankers that work over 100 hours a week, which is complete suicide as there are other things in life, not just work. Not to mention, someone is still your boss: they can and will sack you at any time without thinking twice about it, and will impose ridiculous things such as "Wear a face cover, get a covid vaccine, self-isolate" and other memes. They may even be pressured to sack you because a true SS naturally does an overwhelming amount of good that benefits all of society when placed in a such high-paying careers, and the enemy cannot stand that: they will try to control you, impose limitations and get rid of you, when you can't.

If someone goes on to land that type of employee job, financial education is what will prevent them from going bankrupt and ensure the wellbeing of themselves and their family should you be sacked. A job is supposed to be something you enjoy to do and that makes a positive impact, not the main source of income. So the goal is to move out of the 'working for money' mindset into the 'working for pleasure' mindset. This is done gradually and, in most cases, requires long-term planning and execution of those. Obviously, the idle/lazy people will accomplish any of that, as they are not willing to work for themselves, let alone take calculated risks that can improve your situations.

An old saying is "Fortune favours the bold" and it should be applied in the correct context.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

It agree with your message. However, language degrees are not useful. They can lead you to work an interpreter, a translator and an ambassador. Many job posts want degrees for those. They can also lead you through other paths, as the soft skills gained in a degree are the value that can be leveraged. Many go into banking, insurance, legal professions and politics. You can do literally most things. You just need (as everyone should) to develop communication skills to make a compelling argument of why and how your skills relate to what you are applying for. In other words, what you have to offer compared to other applicants that would help the business grow.

In any case, being employed to someone should only be seen as a temporary thing for people who are SS like us and are here before SS becomes mainstream. Most of us should work to become business owner and investors, as that's how we escape the enemy system and leads to what we deserve as the enablers and heralds of Satan's new age: financial freedom and an excellent work-life balance with all the benefits we crave.

Very few people can achieve that as employees and they need to be super-specialised because most jobs don't pay you enough for that. Even in that case, financial education is important as most people don't know what to do with their money, and end up just wasting them instead of building an empire to ensure their children are raised properly and keep growing, instead of barely making ends fit. It's okay to treat oneself once in a way but, if you treat yourself every day, that's no longer a treat but a lifestyle that will bring you to your demise just like around 65% of the population who are all employees.

Even if your employee job is part of that 0.001% that earns you a proper wage, the overwhelming majority will have unrealistic working hours, such as investment bankers that work over 100 hours a week, which is complete suicide as there are other things in life, not just work. Not to mention, someone is still your boss: they can and will sack you at any time without thinking twice about it, and will impose ridiculous things such as "Wear a face cover, get a covid vaccine, self-isolate" and other memes. They may even be pressured to sack you because a true SS naturally does an overwhelming amount of good that benefits all of society when placed in a such high-paying careers, and the enemy cannot stand that: they will try to control you, impose limitations and get rid of you, when you can't.

If someone goes on to land that type of employee job, financial education is what will prevent them from going bankrupt and ensure the wellbeing of themselves and their family should you be sacked. A job is supposed to be something you enjoy to do and that makes a positive impact, not the main source of income. So the goal is to move out of the 'working for money' mindset into the 'working for pleasure' mindset. This is done gradually and, in most cases, requires long-term planning and execution of those. Obviously, the idle/lazy people will accomplish any of that, as they are not willing to work for themselves, let alone take calculated risks that can improve your situations.

An old saying is "Fortune favours the bold" and it should be applied in the correct context.
Great post, my father's cousin is a businessman in Portugal, he pays a high salary to those who work for him, he values and treats workers very well, if I were a rich businessman like him I would invest in agriculture, medicine and technology, creating wealth and jobs.

Shadowcat said:
StyleCoin said:

This! This is great advice. I dropped out of college because I could no longer afford it and did not want to be any further in debt when I realized it may not land me such a great career. Weigh your decisions seriously, dont end up 30 grand in debt (or worse, I have friends that finished with way more) unless it is really going to be worth it.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Cynthia said:
Shadowcat said:
StyleCoin said:

This! This is great advice. I dropped out of college because I could no longer afford it and did not want to be any further in debt when I realized it may not land me such a great career. Weigh your decisions seriously, dont end up 30 grand in debt (or worse, I have friends that finished with way more) unless it is really going to be worth it.

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

my brother wanted to be a doctor and was a premed student..he ended up working in HEB before deciding to enlist in the army..about 50k in debt

Shadowcat said:
Cynthia said:
Shadowcat said:

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

my brother wanted to be a doctor and was a premed student..he ended up working in HEB before deciding to enlist in the army..about 50k in debt

Young people shouldn't start their lives already being in dept. We don't get paid as much because of our age and "lack of experience" yet we are the ones immediatly given debt right after we finish our education. Some fields don't even have a lot of job openings.

Cynthia said:
Shadowcat said:
StyleCoin said:

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Not every country extorts people for higher education like the USA, Tiny Britain and other (mainly English-speaking countries) do. For example, years ago I could have gone to university in my birth country for free, as all would have been covered by an income-based scholarship (like it should be everywhere) for the first year, then by a merit-based scholarship for the next years. Being a student is a full-time job and investing in the future would mean to invest in students, allowing them to study in a serene way with the state paying for their tuition fees and living fees (only transport to and from uni, room and board/catering, not idiotic expenses like alcohol, tobacco, other recreational drugs, and other luxuries).

Other European countries invest in students too, either totally or partially. An example is Germany, which has a good investment on the tuition fee level but, from what I learnt, there is not sufficient investment in other necessary parts of higher education such as sports, volunteering, employability, societies that bridge the gap between employers and students/graduates, other enrichment experiences that are necessary to develop students properly.

The only reason I quit my studies in Italy when I was 18 was because the quality of teaching was subpar, and so were assessment methods. Most assessments are based on oral questioning, which counts more there than any other type of assessment, despite how ridiculous it is because it doesn't show anything about your learning. No wonder most people retain next to nothing of what they learnt. On the teaching side, not enough time is dedicated to develop the competence that really matters to make someone employable, because mostly what is taught is theory with little practical application, depending on what institution you are with. I went to two allegedly good universities in the country: the Polytechnic of Turin and the University of Pisa. I also heard reports from many Erasmus students from other European countries, including people who went to Luiss and the likes for a year, complaining about teaching and assessment methods, and how some teachers only expect you to parrot whatever is written in their notes or the books, rather than actually using your own authorial voice and display any capacity of thought whatsoever. The other reason I left is also because of the exclusive, unnecessary focus on filling your mind with rubbish, while doing next to nothing to make you employable and bridge the gap with employers.

Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

They do. I'm an apprentice boilermaker but have been welding for 8 years. There's alot more to this trade though than just welding. You also got others like pipefitters and millwrights and Ironworkers. Pipefitters actually have alot of local jobs and it's less travel with decent work hours in alot of cases. I'm actually wanting to switch
Good for you.

I'm on the verge of getting into one or finishing high school. If I get an apprenticeship, I could streamline myself into university in about two years time. That would mean good things to come. :)

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:

Good for you.

I'm on the verge of getting into one or finishing high school. If I get an apprenticeship, I could streamline myself into university in about two years time. That would mean good things to come. :)

I thought you were older. '_'

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:

Good for you.

That sounds good! i hope it works out for you Henu :D

Stormblood said:
Financial education is very important, and spending your life as an employee in 99.9999999% of the cases will only make you physically and mentally exhausted, and endanger your advancement.

coVTCyA.jpg

Stormblood said:
Cynthia said:
Shadowcat said:

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Not every country extorts people for higher education like the USA, Tiny Britain and other (mainly English-speaking countries) do. For example, years ago I could have gone to university in my birth country for free, as all would have been covered by an income-based scholarship (like it should be everywhere) for the first year, then by a merit-based scholarship for the next years. Being a student is a full-time job and investing in the future would mean to invest in students, allowing them to study in a serene way with the state paying for their tuition fees and living fees (only transport to and from uni, room and board/catering, not idiotic expenses like alcohol, tobacco, other recreational drugs, and other luxuries).

Other European countries invest in students too, either totally or partially. An example is Germany, which has a good investment on the tuition fee level but, from what I learnt, there is not sufficient investment in other necessary parts of higher education such as sports, volunteering, employability, societies that bridge the gap between employers and students/graduates, other enrichment experiences that are necessary to develop students properly.

The only reason I quit my studies in Italy when I was 18 was because the quality of teaching was subpar, and so were assessment methods. Most assessments are based on oral questioning, which counts more there than any other type of assessment, despite how ridiculous it is because it doesn't show anything about your learning. No wonder most people retain next to nothing of what they learnt. On the teaching side, not enough time is dedicated to develop the competence that really matters to make someone employable, because mostly what is taught is theory with little practical application, depending on what institution you are with. I went to two allegedly good universities in the country: the Polytechnic of Turin and the University of Pisa. I also heard reports from many Erasmus students from other European countries, including people who went to Luiss and the likes for a year, complaining about teaching and assessment methods, and how some teachers only expect you to parrot whatever is written in their notes or the books, rather than actually using your own authorial voice and display any capacity of thought whatsoever. The other reason I left is also because of the exclusive, unnecessary focus on filling your mind with rubbish, while doing next to nothing to make you employable and bridge the gap with employers.

Im sorry for my assumption. Typical american thing to do of course 😒 to assume the user was from the U.S. If they do live here, then debt is a major issue unless you are very well off or can get enough funding through pell grants or scholarships. You bring up some important issues that would need to be considered in other countries also.

Shadowcat said:
Cynthia said:
Shadowcat said:

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

I am sorry to hear that :(

StyleCoin said:
Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Good for you.

Well, he's definitely much more psychologically mature than most people his age.

BlackJackal said:
Stormblood said:
Financial education is very important, and spending your life as an employee in 99.9999999% of the cases will only make you physically and mentally exhausted, and endanger your advancement.

coVTCyA.jpg
I bet all hetero guys that fit all of Brigid's requirements swipe left on her. I personally spend my time only on people who are worth something, and she isn't. Rich people do the same: even if they just want an hook-up, they'll go to someone who can offer a quality hook-up, which is not Brigid. Not a good investment :lol:

Cynthia said:
Stormblood said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan
Hail Eligos

Im sorry for my assumption. Typical american thing to do of course 😒 to assume the user was from the U.S. If they do live here, then debt is a major issue unless you are very well off or can get enough funding through pell grants or scholarships. You bring up some important issues that would need to be considered in other countries also.

It's alright.

Stormblood said:
StyleCoin said:
Henu the Great said:
Good for you.

Well, he's definitely much more psychologically mature than most people his age.

Nice. 👍

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Henu the Great said:

Good for you.

Make sure to study something where you earn a lot of money tho, like programming, engineering etc.

Good Luck!!

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
Good for you.

Make sure to study something where you earn a lot of money tho, like programming, engineering etc.

Good Luck!!
I'm going for something that is suitable for me natally. Fortunately that is something that would be moderate to high income, depending on other factors. Such as opening my own practice, and deciding how much work do I want to do.

Programmin and engineering are not my cup of teas. I have tried programming. It's not fun.

Chemistry or biology- Don't forget cheap & slave hard working labours imgrated from asia.
Industry wants only profit they are not raceist.
Don't forget about Outsourcing of business, A.I is future no jobs even for tech. Support or customer support as that is already implemented on big brands sites. Computer science job will be vanished completely as the A.I and Deep learning kindof programs will surely replace humans here too.

Even cops will be no more as a.i. is implented on cctvs installed everwere that scans your mobile nfc even if its turned off and digital ids you carry in your pocket with face recogn tech.

The future has no privacy no jobs.
Start Growing your own veggies if you want to survive. Again gmo seeds are the problem gmo seeds are destroying the farming too.

Technology and managenent certifications are as good as toilet paper. Future is cashless so maths is useless no need for financial advisor.

Start your own small business. That t

StyleCoin said:

If you want to land in a good job in the field of computer science, then you need hard skills. There is a lot of competition. And with international students pouring into first world doesn't help, most of them are desperate to stay to get permanent residency, so some of them do the work for lesser salary. You are an SS, I think you can definitely get a good job if you work hard. Hard work back by a right working and an iron will = success.

Nikois666 said:
StyleCoin said:

If you want to land in a good job in the field of computer science, then you need hard skills. There is a lot of competition. And with international students pouring into first world doesn't help, most of them are desperate to stay to get permanent residency, so some of them do the work for lesser salary. You are an SS, I think you can definitely get a good job if you work hard. Hard work back by a right working and an iron will = success.
If my plans don't work out, I will have to join the army and follow a military career, but if they ask for proof of vaccination, I ask to be discharged from the army, maybe in the future I can get into the special operations squad.

StyleCoin said:
Nikois666 said:
StyleCoin said:

If my plans don't work out, I will have to join the army and follow a military career, but if they ask for proof of vaccination, I ask to be discharged from the army, maybe in the future I can get into the special operations squad.

I am in a similar situation, I won't join the army but instead, I've been forced into two choices, to take a non-mRNA vaccine or to live where I am, a multicultural shithole, which has chances of getting violent if shtf here in future, also participation in wars if they ever happen in future. Although, I know not much would happen to me because I will be protected by my workings, jupiter and obviously by the Gods. But why take the chances, cuz now even my dad wants me to move out of here. Which I was worried about how do I explain it to him, and voila, recently he has been wanting me to move somewhere abroad[The Gods truly help] even astrologically it showed that I would be traveling places, so far that has actually happened due to the nature of my dad's job but it also says I would be traveling very far. I believe in the coming time when I have to choose between one of these choices, either the vaccine mandate will be gone or I would be able to get a official certificate without taking a jab.

I wish you good luck StyleCoin. I would suggest you to read your natal chart if you haven't.
Once again, good luck.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back