Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Friend and the JoS

Sketches

Hello, Brothers and Sisters.

I will make this brief, because it's a problem I wanted to keep in mind regarding this issue.

Before I went to these forums to talk about my problems in detail, I stated these to a close friend. The decision to talk it over them didn't happen overnight, I was a little nervous about it making sense to them.

Mind you, they already know about the JoS and have a neutral state regarding it. They even received help from Father Satan Himself when I asked Him personally, due to a loved one close to the brink of death.

Now, they may not like the religion they are in, but that doesn't mean they are completely enlightened.

They like how the Gods care for the ones who dedicate to them and fight for themselves. They liked how there are some meditations here that can help them, but never did them due to their busy schedule. But they were considerate of approaching Father when they asked of me to help their loved one.

But... like I said, they are not enlightened. Their mind is... ugh...

When I communicated the issues of mine regarding the enemy entity that has been attacking me, they... sent me a funny TikTok video of someone summoning in a magiccccc circle... completed with unholy screeching.

By that time, my soul wanted to meet the Gods quickly, but since I wanted to live longer, I decided that maybe I should tone down my religious talk because of that offense.

But despite that, after chatting these serious matters to them, they completely understand why I'm not talking to them much. They know it's serious, because I don't joke around something like this.

So I ask, should I continue to talk about this wonderful religion, if and only if necessary? The reason for this is that they are close to me. They keep my secrets, but I don't know if it's easy for them to understand the truth because of damn social media keeping their attention span off of it.

Sketches said:

I will make this brief, because it's a problem I wanted to keep in mind regarding this issue.

Before I went to these forums to talk about my problems in detail, I stated these to a close friend. The decision to talk it over them didn't happen overnight, I was a little nervous about it making sense to them.

Mind you, they already know about the JoS and have a neutral state regarding it. They even received help from Father Satan Himself when I asked Him personally, due to a loved one close to the brink of death.

Now, they may not like the religion they are in, but that doesn't mean they are completely enlightened.

They like how the Gods care for the ones who dedicate to them and fight for themselves. They liked how there are some meditations here that can help them, but never did them due to their busy schedule. But they were considerate of approaching Father when they asked of me to help their loved one.

When I communicated the issues of mine regarding the enemy entity that has been attacking me, they... sent me a funny TikTok video of someone summoning in a magiccccc circle... completed with unholy screeching.

By that time, my soul wanted to meet the Gods quickly, but since I wanted to live longer, I decided that maybe I should tone down my religious talk because of that offense.

But despite that, after chatting these serious matters to them, they completely understand why I'm not talking to them much. They know it's serious, because I don't joke around something like this.

So I ask, should I continue to talk about this wonderful religion, if and only if necessary? The reason for this is that they are close to me. They keep my secrets, but I don't know if it's easy for them to understand the truth because of damn social media keeping their attention span off of it.
If you believe them completely and you believe they are keeping your secrets 100% then I think its safe. Dont take it too far tho, talk only to those who you believe they wont betray you.
Be careful with this, it can be pretty dangerous revesling this to the enemy

Sketches said:

Ask your Gaurdian if your unsure. Keeping secrets doesn't mean intentionally missing actual opportunities. You should get a sign with this or get this answered in some way. If your not supposed to do this stop talking about it if so proceed carefully and in a way you think they will understand.

Good Luck

Enlightenment is when you have reached superconsciousness. That is the real meaning of it.

Aside from that, you need to really think twice who you share your most valuable things with. Judging from what you share here, it is not wise to share your secrets with someone of that level of maturity. Which is none, essentially.

You can also build a relationship with a Demon or a Demoness to share your stuff with if you can not find a suitable Human to share your innermost with.

Serbon said:
slyscorpion said:

They can accept it. They didn't pushed any enemy agenda or some shit I am cautious about.

I just thought that maybe, just maybe, they may have a chance of knowing the truth and being dedicated to Father for protection.

But...

Henu the Great said:
Judging from what you share here, it is not wise to share your secrets with someone of that level of maturity. Which is none, essentially.

I guess I got a little optimistic on our religion and my friend opening up to it. Since they are still in deep shit with the enemy like everyone else, I'll decide to just leave it be until the future comes.

Henu the Great said:
You can also build a relationship with a Demon or a Demoness to share your stuff with if you can not find a suitable Human to share your innermost with.

As for this...ahhh, I don't know about that, brother Henu. I have made some relationships, but I feel that I can't or don't want to due to what has already occured to me 😥

I'm still traumatized by it, and well, last night, just by reading your reply, I just cried at the thought of me contacting the Gods other than helping me on meditations that requires divine assistance.

This doesn't mean I see Father Satan and his Demons as some spook or some shit like that. Hell, I still want to sketch art and educate people here every now and then as thanks. It's more on how I will ever face them again as a friend.

Even if I share things here in the forums in a friendly manner, I care about my privacy more than anything. So eventually, I know that I'll have to face this advice you gave me.

It's a 50/50 for me either way. If I don't share much to the Gods, that means I'll think less of the astral. If I share it to the Gods, I might keep thinking about it because I can't do what is required.

Like let's say I need to do purification for tons of cleansing, remove psychological problems regarding this (((programming))) concerning the Demons, and the like. Sure, I can do them, but after I got to do my other workings. I have this annoying habit where I look what I'll do in the future while getting distracted at the thought of, 'Oh, I wish I can do that meditation. Maybe I should focus more on advancing instead of having some free time for myself...'

...Which is what led me to be more airheaded and forgetting the physical, honestly.

Anyways, wish me luck regarding this situation. If I ever need to open up that can be shared here in the forums, I'll let you guys know. If it's too much to share, I'll vent to the Demons I had relationships with in the past.

Sketches said:

I do not talk with people about Satanism and such anymore, because how many people react just triggers me and makes me angry sometimes. People can become extremely unrespectful, so I just keep everything for myself now.

It is better if people around you do not know that you are into astrology, can use Tarot, pick up their thoughts, meditate, that you have our Gods who take care of you, and that you can influence people with your powers.
You are a witch. Better not telling everyone who you are.

Sketches said:
As for this...ahhh, I don't know about that, brother Henu. I have made some relationships, but I feel that I can't or don't want to due to what has already occured to me 😥

I'm still traumatized by it, and well, last night, just by reading your reply, I just cried at the thought of me contacting the Gods other than helping me on meditations that requires divine assistance.

This doesn't mean I see Father Satan and his Demons as some spook or some shit like that. Hell, I still want to sketch art and educate people here every now and then as thanks. It's more on how I will ever face them again as a friend.

Even if I share things here in the forums in a friendly manner, I care about my privacy more than anything. So eventually, I know that I'll have to face this advice you gave me.

It's a 50/50 for me either way. If I don't share much to the Gods, that means I'll think less of the astral. If I share it to the Gods, I might keep thinking about it because I can't do what is required.

Like let's say I need to do purification for tons of cleansing, remove psychological problems regarding this (((programming))) concerning the Demons, and the like. Sure, I can do them, but after I got to do my other workings. I have this annoying habit where I look what I'll do in the future while getting distracted at the thought of, 'Oh, I wish I can do that meditation. Maybe I should focus more on advancing instead of having some free time for myself...'

...Which is what led me to be more airheaded and forgetting the physical, honestly.

Anyways, wish me luck regarding this situation. If I ever need to open up that can be shared here in the forums, I'll let you guys know. If it's too much to share, I'll vent to the Demons I had relationships with in the past.
Sorry to hear it has been that tough on you. I did not intent to make you cry.

You should understand that they are understanding beyond what we can imagine so don't be so hard on yourself. All of us have made mistakes and have room to grow. It's through those things that happen to us we grow stronger and evolve.

Based on what you share here, I take you are somewhat heavy on the element of Air? In that case I would advise to work on your weak point by invoking Earth and Aether to experiment how you can be more balanced in that regard. If that is not your weak point, then just find it out and apply some effort on that avenue. I advise Earth along Aether because it would be good to learn directly from the opposite element of your strong suit for balance. But also Aether because using it is inherently balancing. Doing small amounts consistently should fix your problems. Because getting lost in the process is not beneficial for long term success.

I just yesterday started to work on my weak point more consistently. Due to my nature, I have been timid and putting off the invoking of Air too long. I will now do that along with other elements to learn and grow more. I am actually totally opposite of you in that regard. I get stuck in the same for way too long, and when I do still grow and build more reps for example due to endurance, I could be growing more in other regards in the same time. Thus, I need to change to be more fluid in my approach.

I also want to mention that physical activities combined with meditation should be very beneficial for you. Yoga is the first one, hands down. You can combine mantras and pranyama with yoga so it should be a win-win option, and another example is going for walks/jogs/runs and doing void meditation while you are at it. This kind of approach would take care of the spiritual and physical activity at the same time while also fulfilling recreational needs!

And try to change the mindset about always needing to try out something new. You need to build a solid foundation first and once you are somewhat established, only then it is reasonable to ponder about next step in regards to meditations and such.

Good luck. :D

NinRick said:
I do not talk with people about Satanism and such anymore, because how many people react just triggers me and makes me angry sometimes. People can become extremely unrespectful, so I just keep everything for myself now.

It is better if people around you do not know that you are into astrology, can use Tarot, pick up their thoughts, meditate, that you have our Gods who take care of you, and that you can influence people with your powers.

Yes, don't worry, comrade. This was the only time I told about my religion, which is two people, honestly. The first was the one mentioned above, and the second was the one who is already studying our JoS site to themselves, but doesn't meditate nor dedicated yet due to personal reasons. Hopefully, my latter friend does, as they are quite depressed and has heavy xtian programming despite their hatred for that (((religion.)))

Henu the Great said:
Sorry to hear it has been that tough on you. I did not intent to make you cry.

Oh... uhhh... it's OK, Henu. Really, I didn't expect you to apologize 😅

It was merely a trigger I didn't expect to escalate emotionally. Again, no apology needed 😅

Henu the Great said:
You should understand that they are understanding beyond what we can imagine so don't be so hard on yourself. All of us have made mistakes and have room to grow. It's through those things that happen to us we grow stronger and evolve.

Yes I know. I just hope that I won't dodge them when it comes to issues that needs to be kept in secrecy 😥

A simple vent is fine for me, it always did made me feel better after letting my emotions out :D

Henu the Great said:
Based on what you share here, I take you are somewhat heavy on the element of Air? In that case I would advise to work on your weak point by invoking Earth and Aether to experiment how you can be more balanced in that regard.

As a woman with a logistic approach, as well as always thinking about problems and solutions out of worry or to do later? Yes, I am heavy in Air. It can be countered by me doing chores or taking a walk outside, but even then, there are some times where I can't exactly focus due to thinking all the time.

It's why at some point, I think it's best for me to do a working that gives me a lot of free time. Brother Blitzkrieg gave me a link about my body type being Air, which has characteristics of always-on-the-go via eating quickly, always flighty and nervous, can't sit still to the point of me unconsciously looking at my phone only to put it down, and the like.

This behavior was through no fault of my own. Do you remember that pet thread you first replied me on? Taking care of six pets while keeping the house organized was no joke. I had to be completely organized on that regard just so I could do yoga and meditate quickly while I watch one favorite TV show before going to bed. And even with that attitude, my beloved pets still died since my healing magic wasn't strong enough. That, or... because they simultaneously got sick all at once. Someday, I'll give them energy as the Gods take care of them there 🤗❣️

Despite the gloomy backstory, I'm glad you're getting your elemental imbalances, as well as myself in our own ways :D

And no, I also had the same problem of being stuck on the same meditation routine, to the point of forgetting Money Spells and other necessities that could help me physically 🤦‍♀️

Speaking of, is it fine to incorporate two breaths of Aether in one AoP? I'm only doing empowerment and cleaning at the moment, and it's going good so far.

I dropped the Detaching after Day 9 because I really felt pain and I couldn't do any other meditations if I do. There are times I would also fall asleep, almost as if I lost spiritual power. I'm telling this so that it's a reminder for me that I need to start on square one again by empowering and cleansing 😥

Henu the Great said:
I also want to mention that physical activities combined with meditation should be very beneficial for you. Yoga is the first one, hands down. You can combine mantras and pranyama with yoga so it should be a win-win option, and another example is going for walks/jogs/runs and doing void meditation while you are at it. This kind of approach would take care of the spiritual and physical activity at the same time while also fulfilling recreational needs!

Ahaha, I already had that knowledge one year ago due to lurking here :lol: courtesy of HPS Shannon's "Movement is Life!" sermon! :D

But right now, I prefer doing Hatha Yoga only, while focusing on my Aura and Soul and spin the chakras once I lie down. I found out I can focus on the pose better if I don't do affirmations. I'm trying new poses and mastering them first before going through the stationary bike again, I do need to lose weight 😅

Henu the Great said:
And try to change the mindset about always needing to try out something new. You need to build a solid foundation first and once you are somewhat established, only then it is reasonable to ponder about next step in regards to meditations and such.

Good luck. :D

Yes, I think it can be solved once all of my physical and astral problems are finally solved, or at least, managed to a healthier level. I still need more time to sketch art for myself and the Gods at some point. Two hours ain't enough for me :lol:

And good luck to you too, brother Henu. Sorry for the long paragraphs, aha, I feel chatty today :D :lol:

Sketches said:
NinRick said:

Yes, don't worry, comrade. This was the only time I told about my religion, which is two people, honestly. The first was the one mentioned above, and the second was the one who is already studying our JoS site to themselves, but doesn't meditate nor dedicated yet due to personal reasons. Hopefully, my latter friend does, as they are quite depressed and has heavy xtian programming despite their hatred for that (((religion.)))

You also need to understand, that there are many people, who will not be of Satan.

Many people are weak, even if you tell them the truth, they refuse to open their eyes. Then even if they open their eyes, they refuse to take action, they refuse to leave the enemy, they refuse to come to Satan, they refuse to open their own soul, advance and grow in power. Many are weak, and Satansim is only for the strong.

With our dedication we go against everything the enemy have programmed us through lifetimes, and we literally dive into the dark, just to see and experience Satan and his Demons for ourselves, while we are not fully sure what to expect... We jump into the darkness, just to receive the light.

This is what brave and satanic people are, we find our way to Satan and towards empowerment.

I have shown the JoS to many people, so I am speaking of experience, they are not like us. Even if they dedicate, if you have to force and persuade someone into joining us, they just do it because of you, and they do a very poor job at being a SS and this makes me even angry.

Do not waste your precious time and energy on people, who do not deserve it. Take time for yourself, grow strong and follow your own evolution. By that you also increase Satan‘s power here on Earth, as you are a Part of Satan now, so when you grow stronger Satan grows stronger.

Nice Profile Picture btw.

Sketches said:
Speaking of, is it fine to incorporate two breaths of Aether in one AoP? I'm only doing empowerment and cleaning at the moment, and it's going good so far.
I have never thought about this approach, and not seen anyone mentioning something like that.

I would use other ways to raise energy and then program the said energy for AoP.

I dropped the Detaching after Day 9 because I really felt pain and I couldn't do any other meditations if I do. There are times I would also fall asleep, almost as if I lost spiritual power. I'm telling this so that it's a reminder for me that I need to start on square one again by empowering and cleansing 😥
That's too bad. Sounds like you lack staying power, something that you could alleviate through the element of Earth and the Runes Nautiz (Earth) primarly, and Uruz (Earth-Fire) secondarily. Something to think about.

But right now, I prefer doing Hatha Yoga only, while focusing on my Aura and Soul and spin the chakras once I lie down. I found out I can focus on the pose better if I don't do affirmations. I'm trying new poses and mastering them first before going through the stationary bike again, I do need to lose weight 😅
That's fine. Yoga is a journey, and a very personal one at that.

Yes, staying fit is very important on many levels. Health is something you can not buy.

NinRick said:
Sketches said:
NinRick said:

You also need to understand, that there are many people, who will not be of Satan.

Many people are weak, even if you tell them the truth, they refuse to open their eyes. Then even if they open their eyes, they refuse to take action, they refuse to leave the enemy, they refuse to come to Satan, they refuse to open their own soul, advance and grow in power. Many are weak, and Satansim is only for the strong.

With our dedication we go against everything the enemy have programmed us through lifetimes, and we literally dive into the dark, just to see and experience Satan and his Demons for ourselves, while we are not fully sure what to expect... We jump into the darkness, just to receive the light.

This is what brave and satanic people are, we find our way to Satan and towards empowerment.

I have shown the JoS to many people, so I am speaking of experience, they are not like us. Even if they dedicate, if you have to force and persuade someone into joining us, they just do it because of you, and they do a very poor job at being a SS and this makes me even angry.

Do not waste your precious time and energy on people, who do not deserve it. Take time for yourself, grow strong and follow your own evolution. By that you also increase Satan‘s power here on Earth, as you are a Part of Satan now, so when you grow stronger Satan grows stronger.

The bolded statement is what I do need to keep in mind, because I do so subconsciously.

When HPS Maxine said in her sermons that everyone should do their best to open people to the truth, as well as their loved ones, I thought that it would be nice to open this to the people whom I know that are somewhat aware how crappy their (((religion))) is, and can open their eyes in time.

But like I said, there is a feeling in my gut that says, 'I feel that I shouldn't force them and let them do so in their own will.'

The statement I said to myself was confirmed by my own friend. They wondered how they can repay Father Satan by asking me,

"Do I need to meditate after dedicating?"

What they said may be harmless, but it implies that they think that meditating is a chore. That they need to 'pay' this generosity until the day they die. Which is what made me leave this to the members who do online warfare to spread this truth. Our Truth.

NinRick said:

And thaaaaannnksss!~ Appreciate the compliment on my upcoming artwork! 🤗

I'm glad brother Degonki kept complimenting me about the artwork he has yet to see. It ushered me to post the Work in Progress I need to show here in the forums! :D

...Because I realized I got the wrong, limited, image size for an avatar

My productivity:

penguin-smack-head.gif

It's not so bad, but... if I would have already went coloring this 250×450 full-body artwork, it would be like cramming a detailed image on a piece of 1/4 sheet of paper 🤦‍♀️

Henu the Great said:
Sketches said:
That's too bad. Sounds like you lack staying power, something that you could alleviate through the element of Earth and the Runes Nautiz (Earth) primarly, and Uruz (Earth-Fire) secondarily. Something to think about.

Already on it! :D

Sketches said:
The bolded statement is what I do need to keep in mind, because I do so subconsciously.

When HPS Maxine said in her sermons that everyone should do their best to open people to the truth, as well as their loved ones, I thought that it would be nice to open this to the people whom I know that are somewhat aware how crappy their (((religion))) is, and can open their eyes in time.

But like I said, there is a feeling in my gut that says, 'I feel that I shouldn't force them and let them do so in their own will.'

The statement I said to myself was confirmed by my own friend. They wondered how they can repay Father Satan by asking me,

"Do I need to meditate after dedicating?"

What they said may be harmless, but it implies that they think that meditating is a chore. That they need to 'pay' this generosity until the day they die. Which is what made me leave this to the members who do online warfare to spread this truth. Our Truth.

Same here, I have been showing people who are interested in spirituality the JoS, and guess what?
It turns out that all girls I’ve ever shown this are Jews, along with a hand of dudes that are jews, and the rest either was too scared to enter and some who have entered, do not do anything that is being related to Satanism, like advancing, doing our Rituals and such.
All in all I shown around 13 ppl the JoS

And yes, you are right, those who are of Satan will inevitably find Satan, be it through us personally or through the work which we do or even on their own through the Demons personally.

Material, physical and actual work, where you spend your time, effort and energy for the Gods, is the best way to show your appreciation and thankfulness.
The will to advance should actually be an instinct for every satanic being - wanting to be more than you currently are, and following the path of evolution.

Sketches said:
NinRick said:

And thaaaaannnksss!~ Appreciate the compliment on my upcoming artwork! 🤗

I'm glad brother Degonki kept complimenting me about the artwork he has yet to see. It ushered me to post the Work in Progress I need to show here in the forums! :D

...Because I realized I got the wrong, limited, image size for an avatar

My productivity:

penguin-smack-head.gif

It's not so bad, but... if I would have already went coloring this 250×450 full-body artwork, it would be like cramming a detailed image on a piece of 1/4 sheet of paper 🤦‍♀️

Keep it up, it looks good and I like it!!

How about you just create your artwork without any size restrictions, and then just scale it down to 250x450?

If you do not do it this way, I believe this is the best way to maintain as much detail as possible.

If not, you can post it in your signature.

NinRick said:
Sketches said:
NinRick said:

Keep it up, it looks good and I like it!!

How about you just create your artwork without any size restrictions, and then just scale it down to 250x450?

If you do not do it this way, I believe this is the best way to maintain as much detail as possible.

If not, you can post it in your signature.

Actually, I think the problem is the KiB, which actually increases depending on how many details and colors are on the screen. I picked on that info just now, because I had to trim the image to lower the KiB to what the forums requested 😓

And in case I have to state the obvious, I purposely did not replied to you because I was busy working on my avatar and updating it this midnight :lol:

I won't be available in the forums too much, so I decided to show you how it's going and will not be here due to personal and spiritual reasons, even if there are other topics that I would love to reply on. I read a few and bookmarked some that might need my assistance once my time is less restricted 😅

NinRick said:
Sketches said:
The will to advance should actually be an instinct for every satanic being - wanting to be more than you currently are, and following the path of evolution.

Even if I am hitting rock-bottom lately, somehow, the only thing the enemy can do to me is to stop me and let my mind strategize a bit, and try again. It's just natural to me now.

I hated all those times I wasted scrolling through (((Jewbook))), seeing those exaggerated memes of "My motivation to talk to people = 0%"

Or "I feel depressed because they rejected me. No man or woman will accept who I am 😔✊"

The normies have this weird trend of making a meme of their depressing situation of doing the simplest things, so I've decided to never be a part of that type of community ever again.

P. S.

Not sure about adding these Chi Horns. Originally, it was to add a spiritual message as to why the Demons have "horns" , but now, I don't want the newbies to think I've meditated enough to the point I can see horns protruding my head as a sign of ascended kundalini.

The horns are symbolic of the life force, the witchpower, vril, chi...This is symbolized by the symbol for the planet Mercury [shown directly below]. "Mercury" is known as "Messenger of the Gods." "God/s" is a code-word for the chakras. Note the horns shown on the image of Azazel [shown at left], with the rays shining fromm his head, representing the risen serpent.

Sketches said:
And in case I have to state the obvious, I purposely did not replied to you because I was busy working on my avatar and updating it this midnight :lol:

I won't be available in the forums too much, so I decided to show you how it's going and will not be here due to personal and spiritual reasons, even if there are other topics that I would love to reply on. I read a few and bookmarked some that might need my assistance once my time is less restricted 😅

Well you can reply whenever you feel like it, nobody said they have to be immediate lol.
Sure, good luck on your path and you are always welcome here.
The only thing you need to advance as fast as possible is to grow clsoe to the Demons, by that all questions will be answered to you.

Even if I am hitting rock-bottom lately, somehow, the only thing the enemy can do to me is to stop me and let my mind strategize a bit, and try again. It's just natural to me now.

I hated all those times I wasted scrolling through (((Jewbook))), seeing those exaggerated memes of "My motivation to talk to people = 0%"

Or "I feel depressed because they rejected me. No man or woman will accept who I am 😔✊"

The normies have this weird trend of making a meme of their depressing situation of doing the simplest things, so I've decided to never be a part of that type of community ever again.

I hope you get better soon, Spiritual Satanism offers you all tool you need to advance, become stronger and improve as a person and also your life, you got this!

Also, how about you delete facebook? :p

Oh, and I really love how your Avatar turned out!!
She looks amazing, very nicely done!!
I like the Horns and other spirituals symbols, and I do not think that people think you have risen your serpent because of the picture, dont worry. :p

NinRick said:
Well you can reply whenever you feel like it, nobody said they have to be immediate lol.
Sure, good luck on your path and you are always welcome here.
The only thing you need to advance as fast as possible is to grow close to the Demons, by that all questions will be answered to you.

I don't know, comrade. Would you want me to leave a snarky or a call-out reply to a drama thread that has already died out?? I don't want our comrades here to think I wanna pick a fight, lol :lol:

I'm really upset I missed out on the cough, the astro thread, cough, I didn't sharpen my sarcasm for nuffin' :lol: (Just kidding, I enjoyed reading it for laughs, though)

As for my advancement, yes, it is a tough road. I'm trying to balance my time, but it is hard since no sane person would try to starve themselves of sanity by ignoring human needs, ie, communicating with other people, focusing on your passions, and the like. I'm surprised I'm still here, fighting, honestly 😅

I hope you get better soon, Spiritual Satanism offers you all tool you need to advance, become stronger and improve as a person and also your life, you got this!

Also, how about you delete facebook? :p

Yes, thanks to Hoodedcobra and Hidden Warrior for publishing the Astrology website, I saw my chart and just knew that if I quit now, I won't be alive to use those wonderful benefits. I'm all fired up to use the SS Calendar as well, honestly. I always look forward to January because there's a lot of planets in Capricorn. Good for removing bindings, weight loss, and bindings regarding career :D

And Jewbook? Ah... I use it to communicate with my friends and loved ones. I use a fake account, however. It doesn't have my real name 😅

Oh, and I really love how your Avatar turned out!!
She looks amazing, very nicely done!!
I like the Horns and other spirituals symbols, and I do not think that people think you have risen your serpent because of the picture, dont worry. :p

Yeeeeee, she's supposed to be me in Yin form, embodying Spiritual Satanism focusing in spiritual warfare. Hence, the Nazi Uniform :D

There's also the Yang, which represents bombastic, fun and creative energy that is wearing egyptian clothing.

I'll use these avatars to sketch some art styles I've been wanting to do for quite some time. Only then will I be confident enough to sketch the Gods as thanks 😅

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back