Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP routines

Goldxaura

Hello, it’s been a long time since I’ve last posted but I’ve always been here everyday paying attention. Anyway, I was wondering on the routines that the high priestess use, I know mediation is up to the individual; When you go to the gym and you see the guy benching two Cadis, you simply tell yourself you’ll get there eventually. It’ll be much appreciated if you any HP could reply. I’m currently during the full chakra meditation with 27 reps, but I’m wondering how far can that go.

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!

Goldxaura said:
Hello, it’s been a long time since I’ve last posted but I’ve always been here everyday paying attention. Anyway, I was wondering on the routines that the high priestess use, I know mediation is up to the individual; When you go to the gym and you see the guy benching two Cadis, you simply tell yourself you’ll get there eventually. It’ll be much appreciated if you any HP could reply. I’m currently during the full chakra meditation with 27 reps, but I’m wondering how far can that go.

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!

HPS Shannon did share her routine back then:

"Hello dearest Luis,

For the sake of time, this is the program I am currently doing. I started it about 2.5 weeks ago. I only have time for 3-4 hours of meditation a day (RTRs and cleaning with Azazel are included in that time)

Kundalini Yoga Spinal series and Kundalini Sun Kriya

-Hatha Yoga

-Vibrating Satanama mantra into my soulafter any Yoga exercise for spiritual perfection and transformation- its anti aging too, not that I am worried about that.

-Qigong (10 minutes for energy circulation and aura empowerment)

-Breath of Fire, cobra breath and alternative nostril breath. **Alternative nostril breath and then Cobra breath in that order right after Hatha** Cobra breath shoild always be done after Alt Nostril.

-Empowering of 3-4 chakras a day plus their extensions.

-Invoking Aether into my 6th chakra

-Raum IOEA meditation to empower the soul pillars

-Thor/Thaur rune for opening up the chakra granthis

-Aura of protection using Suryae

-Earth invoking (because of I have too much AIR in my chart and soul)

-I give energy from my orgasm to the gods everyday for their own use and as a thank you

- One to Two RTRs a day but I do 5-6 on the weekends when I have off work.

-Soul cleaning with Azazel after RTRs " https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22613

Goldxaura said:

HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!
Do not think they may have different routines than any of us, of course I'm not talking about new meditation that we don't know but the basics and must-do are the same. Some things I would like to know is to share some advices in meditation that could help us advance better if its possible.
Is yoga something we need to master to advance or doing simple routines to keep us flexible is enough?
How much the chakras need to be empowered?
Questions like these, I would if HP shared some advices because he is more advanced than us and know what we can do better.

I can answer anything, just ask me specific questions. Generally, I just do the 8th fold Path of Astarte, as instructed in the Joy of Satan.

Also, over the years, I have been doing adjustments of course. I think questions have to be specific and also relating to where one is at the levels, so that we can understand. But generally 8th fold path is the sure proof success.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I can answer anything, just ask me specific questions. Generally, I just do the 8th fold Path of Astarte, as instructed in the Joy of Satan.

Also, over the years, I have been doing adjustments of course. I think questions have to be specific and also relating to where one is at the levels, so that we can understand. But generally 8th fold path is the sure proof success.

Do you have any tips on trance state? I have trouble going really deep and it takes me a long time to get there, at least 20 to 30 minutes. Is it just something that comes with experience or is there something more that one can do besides relaxation and inducing a falling sensation? I think that's my problem, inducing the falling sensation.

Thank you for all your hard work HP!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have some specific questions:

How has your hatha and kundalini yoga practice developed over the years?

What have been your weak areas in flexibilty, and how did you address them?

What is your favourite asana, and why? If there has been more than one, why?

What would be the minimun for chakra meditation per day, and what would be the recommended amount?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1.What have been your experiences related to the 8th and 9th chakras?
2. What was the most powerful mantra you used for aura/chakra clearing? What about for empowerment ?

Thank you very much HP

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When chakras opened, is just Raum Meditation sufficient by itself to empower? Or should we continue Full Chakra Meditation? Long time ago when my chakras were opening, they were like cold water. There is no feeling for long time. I've been told just go with Raum Meditation by someone so I'm doing that way. Of course there are other meditations that I do but I mean "a meditation which includes all chakras".

Bright Truth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When chakras opened, is just Raum Meditation sufficient by itself to empower? Or should we continue Full Chakra Meditation? Long time ago when my chakras were opening, they were like cold water. There is no feeling for long time. I've been told just go with Raum Meditation by someone so I'm doing that way. Of course there are other meditations that I do but I mean "a meditation which includes all chakras".
Your charkas are not open until they are completely read of blockages. It takes time, from my own experience, I know I repeat myself but because I'm doing more I can say cleaning the chakra is very very important. Just do a lot of cleaning and of course the rest of the 8th fold path. About empowering anything that does empower should be fine, It does say on Jos that the Raum meditation does empower the whole soul but HoodedCobra may tell you more about it. When you do the Raum meditation you do focus on each of the 7 chakras so it should be good. Some time ago I did do only the Raum and no other chakra meditations and I felt my chakras to be empowered.

luis said:
Bright Truth said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Your charkas are not open until they are completely read of blockages. It takes time, from my own experience, I know I repeat myself but because I'm doing more I can say cleaning the chakra is very very important. Just do a lot of cleaning and of course the rest of the 8th fold path. About empowering anything that does empower should be fine, It does say on Jos that the Raum meditation does empower the whole soul but HoodedCobra may tell you more about it. When you do the Raum meditation you do focus on each of the 7 chakras so it should be good. Some time ago I did do only the Raum and no other chakra meditations and I felt my chakras to be empowered.

Thanks brother! Yes, I do normal cleansing, Visuddhi cleansing by Lydia and Returning Curses 1. Thanks again for the answer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Bump on this thread, HP.

slyscorpion said:
I mostly work to take down the enemy. Dealing with all these Jewish and xtian energies makes it kind of hard to be consistent on things. I do meditations and yoga when I can.

It's really not all that hard to be consistent. If you're dealing with a lot of negative energies then start returning curses the next new moon, it takes about 5 minutes and is designed to literally bounce these energies off and send them to the enemy

Visuddhi is also good if you have time, it takes about 20-30 minutes depending, but if you vibrate it even just x8 into your aura and each chakra with the affirmation

"The powerful energies of visuddhi are now and permanently cleansing and purifying my _____ of any and all negative energies and negative karma in a safe and positive way for me"

It makes a big difference.

The power of Astartes aura of protection posted by voice of enki also shouldnt be underestimated, especially done in the sunlight. Again if youre low on time you dont need to do crazy high numbers and you can split it into 2 parts.

If youre doing this along with rtr's you really shouldnt be that affected by enemy energies, and if it persists even after doing so then you can do a purification ritual with the assistance of a god

Jihiji12 said:
slyscorpion said:
I mostly work to take down the enemy. Dealing with all these Jewish and xtian energies makes it kind of hard to be consistent on things. I do meditations and yoga when I can.

It's really not all that hard to be consistent. If you're dealing with a lot of negative energies then start returning curses the next new moon, it takes about 5 minutes and is designed to literally bounce these energies off and send them to the enemy

Visuddhi is also good if you have time, it takes about 20-30 minutes depending, but if you vibrate it even just x8 into your aura and each chakra with the affirmation

"The powerful energies of visuddhi are now and permanently cleansing and purifying my _____ of any and all negative energies and negative karma in a safe and positive way for me"

The power of Astartes aura of protection posted by voice of enki also shouldnt be underestimated, especially done in the sunlight. Again if youre low on time you dont need to do crazy high numbers and you can split it into 2 parts.

If youre doing this along with rtr's you really shouldnt be that affected by enemy energies, and if it persists even after doing so then you can do a purification ritual with the assistance of a god

Ok

slyscorpion said:
Jihiji12 said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok

A lot of the issue was that when these energies are around I feel kind of frustrated and moody and lose any motivation for meditation or even the rtr sometimes. But I will try some of this.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Jihiji12 said:

Ok

A lot of the issue was that when these energies are around I feel kind of frustrated and moody and lose any motivation for meditation or even the rtr sometimes. But I will try some of this.

Yes doing RTR's without putting in extra effort to clean and protect yourself is most likely why you're feeling this. The enemy retaliates after we curse them they dont just bend over and take it, and the result can be feelings like you described

HP Hooded Cobra has said something like ”going to war without an armor is suicide” so basically if you are not meditating at all on a daily basis, doing at least the very basic meditations that are needed this explains a lot of things, and if you on top of that engage in spiritual warfare you are setting yourself for disaster and it defeats the whole purpose because you are a sitting duck without any armor whatsoever. You have to do this every single day, even if you don't feel like doing it or not, you just do it and keep doing it. Inconsistencies create many problems.

It also should be noted that if you don't build a strong spiritual foundation through consistent daily engagement in the eight-fold path, your attacks on the enemy are not strong enough. Not only that but you will always be stuck in the same spiritual level and not be able to overcome issues in the mind and soul that would prevent you from reaching your goals in life.

BlackOnyx8 said:
HP Hooded Cobra has said something like ”going to war without an armor is suicide” so basically if you are not meditating at all on a daily basis, doing at least the very basic meditations that are needed this explains a lot of things, and if you on top of that engage in spiritual warfare you are setting yourself for disaster and it defeats the whole purpose because you are a sitting duck without any armor whatsoever. You have to do this every single day, even if you don't feel like doing it or not, you just do it and keep doing it. Inconsistencies create many problems.

It also should be noted that if you don't build a strong spiritual foundation through consistent daily engagement in the eight-fold path, your attacks on the enemy are not strong enough. Not only that but you will always be stuck in the same spiritual level and not be able to overcome issues in the mind and soul that would prevent you from reaching your goals in life.

I am doing daily spiritual stuff trying to get rid of these energies and do meditations on chakras and some kundalini yoga each day. I was in a fucked situation so far as energies was concerned both with a jew and a couple very strong believing xtians. Got a lot of this energy around and on me and my partner too.

So I was mostly focused on cleansing that. I often do the raising energy thing for the rtrs.

The problem is I feel stuck cause I am not doing a lot with meditation. The main focus was on rtrs cause it helps get rid of this energy even more.

But just on its own getting rid of this energy and astral connections is advancing me a lot. It was literally blocking me from being able to sense the astral very well even with all sorts of meditations I remember.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back