Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

a lesson on spirits

SwissSatanist

explain to me who the spirits are? I read that there are all the elements, but are the spirits ghosts too? how do they behave towards us Satanists?

There are many beings, some are not even referenced here, very old gods and goddess of other races and there servants, other worlds and places.

Some not humanoid but capable of interaction, and effect, once the connection has been made. Some of vast intelligence from another, not human, perspective.

Some are creatures, others the equivalent of the animals here. Some races are similar to those here and noble, other indifferent and will not communicate to most, even if you path to them.

Some gods that are the gods of others and not humans will except humans with potential of a rare nature if you except them and they you.

Elves are real and the fae can be worshiped as divine, some will except this and let you make one of them your patron deity/guide. You may think me mad, but its true. Belive what you will. Some do this. Have since forever. Its rare but it happens.

SwissSatanist said:
explain to me who the spirits are? I read that there are all the elements, but are the spirits ghosts too? how do they behave towards us Satanists?

Spirits are components of ones soul, which has 3 pillars, represented by our chackras and their frontal/back extensions and is made of 5 elements (earth, air, fire, water and akasha).
A ghost is the spirit of a deceased person, and they behaved in the way they behaved in their past life.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Human_Soul.html

Always wondered about that.

A friend of mine has stated that he and his mother had seen elves on and off near their garden which borders on the woods. He also said that plants have something like guardians(aforementioned elves?) that sometimes try to scare away people. There are woods around a small mountain in our proximity where a good deal of folks have reported something like a "haunting" - I have, in search for "evidence", talked to four supposed witnesses who were horrified to no end about hearing a turmoil of different voices surrounding them.

It can be pretty spooky there especially at night... who knows.

ss666 said:
SwissSatanist said:

Spirits are components of ones soul, which has 3 pillars, represented by our chackras and their frontal/back extensions and is made of 5 elements (earth, air, fire, water and akasha).
A ghost is the spirit of a deceased person, and they behaved in the way they behaved in their past life.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Human_Soul.html

Necromancy is a viable branch of magic in many varied ways that can exceed mere communication. There are all sorts of spiritual possibilities and applications, evolutionary aid to the living, branch of science. Its not to be neglected in your studies, but there is no book that will reveal the secrets of what you can spiritually do in entirety, non you could find or buy. There are also few that would revel these unless you were trusted. The Demons could tell you, if they would, they know.

Here are some sermons on spirits and the afterlife that may interest you.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/188933

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back