Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Death

NakedPluto [JG]

Usthepeople666 said:
I don't even know anymore.
My parent died all while I was still spamming, cleaning and everything related. I lost my job, there were visions too, not help though, just visions and energy to stop me from breaking out.
I received visions too.
Granted all this is true about the Gods, I just don't want them in my life anymore.

Death and life are inseparable in our world and time. This might sound disruptive and extremely horrible, given we get to experience death in our lives, which is also under a lot of levels and manifestation.

Death in Sanskrit is Mṛtyu. Mṛtyu has its variation also as Muri, and this also maintains in some languages, at least the root is present. "Mu" means in Sanskrit "binding", which is a construct kept within, in a place. "Ri" means "to go", to "move". To die means your binding to disappear from this world, materially.

We "die" and apply "death" every day. Our minds especially move their bindings and ideas every second and then form other bindings.

We are bound to this Earth by our material body, which is a part of who we are. Our body can stop living, and then we unbind from this material plane unto another binding. Binding is also a self-fulfilling promise to the soul and to the process itself, by binding itself into living. Death is rebirth, as our 8th house in astrology shows us.

Rebirth is a powerful need of life and nature, without it, harmony and perfection, the act of perfection would simply not exist, and life would be meaningless. In the same wording, we understand that for us to have the opportunity for another given promise to live, is to die. This is a simple natural mechanism of self-propelling in order to survive.

Unspiritual people have this death process already started. This is unavoidable without wisdom, meditation and our Gods.

I recently experienced someone, a relative, dying. Poor soul did not have a bright life. His death came out of nowhere for the family, with no apparent reason that the family knew of. Last day alive, I had a personal talk with him. I knew he was going to die soon, and my estimations were in terms of months, but he died the next day.

He told me he was feeling scared of life and didn't know how to continue as he had a strong sense of displacement. I told him that, no matter what he encounters and what life can turn, you have to deal with the present in a calm way and make use of the beautiful children and grandson he had. He understood and cried, got to talk about life, in general, more and got home and died.

His grandson was in shock, yet little kids have an innate sense of natural flow and understanding of life. He was shocked but rather more by the fact that he was dead and smiling at the funeral. Why was he smiling? Isn't death something horrible?

No, death is not something horrible. His life had a lot of suffering, with no aim and already completed his genetical and material duty, he had a family. Now old, unable to enjoy life. Unable to eat and feel it like it was the first time, unable to have sex, unable to hope, and have ego pursuits anymore to the extent of normal life satisfaction.

By the time his grandson is to be 10 years old, this deceased person will already be born. Will already have parents, food, and toys to play. He won't give a shit about anything and will grow up to enjoy life once again, will sing and dance, and will experience his first love again. How? Because I asked our Gods for this. Because there was a relative he had, a SS, me. And by the time I might die myself already by whatever unforeseen natural and fated things, he'll find Joy Of Satan, and he'll read this post I made here. He'll think, ha poor family, he died like a fool, without knowing he's the fool.

Our material realm has very specific laws and ways for life to expand and perfect itself. There are fated things, karmic and unforeseen ones which cannot be altered by our extent and neither by the Gods for a lot of reasons. It is not about the capacity to alter this but by the aim and potentiality of the consequences.

Take for example, what I had also experienced. Someone close to me had an accident which came to make the person in cause unable to speak, care for himself, eat take treatment. This could've been altered and avoided? Yes, and the answer is..yeah If I would've started working 15 years ago, to offset all of these karmic and complex factorial influences it wouldn't have happened. Did I? 15 years ago I was learning how to spell things correctly at school.

However, any events like this and others worse, are still being accompanied and cared over by our Gods. I don't want the imagine what would be the result without this assistance. Life is complex, and decisions of this altering of nature have even more dangerous cutting consequences. The number one factor is psychological and consciousness-based. It comes down to our animal instincts and also our aim in life. This is why we get NOT "warning" but gradual incentives of the times to come. This can even be a very bad dream. This opens the mind to this possibility without having for our consciousness to experience a shock in the reality to come. This is a number one clear sign you were cared for as well as your family.

Another very very important point which is utmost for it to be understood is that we are our own. Your father, your mother have their path, and they have a right to depart from this present life and continue on their journey until they find the truth we gather here.

You cannot hold on to the life which is not yours to hold. Your parents, your children...are yours but not in that sense. They have their own consciousness and world to experience, their own bliss, and suffering, as you have yours. Nobody is exempt on this planet from these things, so there's no need to mistify what is natural preponderant, and happening every day. Every day people get born, by an act of sexual intercourse and love, every day people die.

Of course, life is not separate from dross, horrible events, or ways of manifestation. People murder each other and so on. Misery exists, and we know firsthand from where this was born.

Our death is a celebration of life, and its manifestation must happen on positive notes, views, and sustainment. The seed of the enemy is a monstrous child, a child of monstrous death. We do not speak of that, we have no business there and we clean that out. We welcome the positive manifestation of nature unto the natural flows of life.

One has to keep in mind that, this is just waking up from your own body like you usually wake up in the morning. Astral projectors, by this way of thinking, have Unbound themselves from the body many times. This is the secret as I remember it perfectly myself, dying is just as astral projecting.

You need to understand this process of life and this crossroads of maturing and initiation into life. Grief, cry..even laugh. Send energy to the person, parent in the cause. Positive energy. Remind yourself of the wonderful moments. Know that if your parent dies, you are his seed unto this material world and you wear his essence within you. You have the moral duty to flower yourself and keep on perpetuating and celebrating life. I for one would wish that for my children, and I'd abhor the suffering I created by this. Do your parent a favor in that way, stop suffering. And if you suffer, do it for your own mental health, and lifeforce to refresh itself.

Gods give us understanding as above, give meaning to everything, and have us in protection. Our family is cared for after they die, and they have a special place in our world and a special promise of life. We are creating here the building in which your parents and loved ones will find again each other.

You are something else Brother, your words have touched me. I can't immagine what it will be like for Usthepeople666 when he will read it.

Aquarius said:
You are something else Brother, your words have touched me. I can't immagine what it will be like for Usthepeople666 when he will read it.

Thank you, credit is due to HP. HoodedCobra who helped me extremely in similar times, and know firsthand how and what is happening during things like these.

Aging may not be as bad for the recent generations or even us because we are getting rid of the Hebrew curses. People may naturally live longer without even meditation due to this but especially if they meditatie.

I also wanted to let you know the word you used Mṛtyu something is very familiar about it. I have not seen or used it in this life but I know it was a word used in black Magick somehow.

I enjoyed reading this just wanted to add my feeling on this I thought about it for awhile and was like hmm that feels so familiar I think I will mention it.

slyscorpion said:
I also wanted to let you know the word you used Mṛtyu something is very familiar about it. I have not seen or used it in this life but I know it was a word used in black Magick somehow.

I enjoyed reading this just wanted to add my feeling on this I thought about it for awhile and was like hmm that feels so familiar I think I will mention it.

The root "mu" is found in a lot of words and also can constitute mantras. "Mu" as a root of the words and understanding is of binding, fixation, attachment which is also seen in the mantra Munka. Which is to remove, to let go, to move out our karma and obstacles. Munka also is in direct relation with time, having in other languages connotations suck as "labor" or "muka" which means a measure of time. The measure of time is the bindings that happen on ourselves, which by removing we become timeless, in a philosophical way.

"Mu" is also found in "Muta" which is a definitive word of endings, but also of movement. Which is also a perfect balance of both measures, endings, and beginnings, as the word in itself is related to life, by the movement, and death in relation to time.

Mudra is also given in this way, which is binding, as the connections take place, which is a form of attachment, and "Dra" which means flowering, or better said flowing, which is our energies flowing. It also has connotations that related to freedom, "that which is free". By a measure of restriction, we give freedom.

The continent "Mu" also relates to our binding to our Earth.

NakedPluto said:
Usthepeople666 said:
I don't even know anymore.
My parent died all while I was still spamming, cleaning and everything related. I lost my job, there were visions too, not help though, just visions and energy to stop me from breaking out.
I received visions too.
Granted all this is true about the Gods, I just don't want them in my life anymore.

Death and life are inseparable in our world and time. This might sound disruptive and extremely horrible, given we get to experience death in our lives, which is also under a lot of levels and manifestation.

Death in Sanskrit is Mṛtyu. Mṛtyu has its variation also as Muri, and this also maintains in some languages, at least the root is present. "Mu" means in Sanskrit "binding", which is a construct kept within, in a place. "Ri" means "to go", to "move". To die means your binding to disappear from this world, materially.

We "die" and apply "death" every day. Our minds especially move their bindings and ideas every second and then form other bindings.

We are bound to this Earth by our material body, which is a part of who we are. Our body can stop living, and then we unbind from this material plane unto another binding. Binding is also a self-fulfilling promise to the soul and to the process itself, by binding itself into living. Death is rebirth, as our 8th house in astrology shows us.

Rebirth is a powerful need of life and nature, without it, harmony and perfection, the act of perfection would simply not exist, and life would be meaningless. In the same wording, we understand that for us to have the opportunity for another given promise to live, is to die. This is a simple natural mechanism of self-propelling in order to survive.

Unspiritual people have this death process already started. This is unavoidable without wisdom, meditation and our Gods.

I recently experienced someone, a relative, dying. Poor soul did not have a bright life. His death came out of nowhere for the family, with no apparent reason that the family knew of. Last day alive, I had a personal talk with him. I knew he was going to die soon, and my estimations were in terms of months, but he died the next day.

He told me he was feeling scared of life and didn't know how to continue as he had a strong sense of displacement. I told him that, no matter what he encounters and what life can turn, you have to deal with the present in a calm way and make use of the beautiful children and grandson he had. He understood and cried, got to talk about life, in general, more and got home and died.

His grandson was in shock, yet little kids have an innate sense of natural flow and understanding of life. He was shocked but rather more by the fact that he was dead and smiling at the funeral. Why was he smiling? Isn't death something horrible?

No, death is not something horrible. His life had a lot of suffering, with no aim and already completed his genetical and material duty, he had a family. Now old, unable to enjoy life. Unable to eat and feel it like it was the first time, unable to have sex, unable to hope, and have ego pursuits anymore to the extent of normal life satisfaction.

By the time his grandson is to be 10 years old, this deceased person will already be born. Will already have parents, food, and toys to play. He won't give a shit about anything and will grow up to enjoy life once again, will sing and dance, and will experience his first love again. How? Because I asked our Gods for this. Because there was a relative he had, a SS, me. And by the time I might die myself already by whatever unforeseen natural and fated things, he'll find Joy Of Satan, and he'll read this post I made here. He'll think, ha poor family, he died like a fool, without knowing he's the fool.

Our material realm has very specific laws and ways for life to expand and perfect itself. There are fated things, karmic and unforeseen ones which cannot be altered by our extent and neither by the Gods for a lot of reasons. It is not about the capacity to alter this but by the aim and potentiality of the consequences.

Take for example, what I had also experienced. Someone close to me had an accident which came to make the person in cause unable to speak, care for himself, eat take treatment. This could've been altered and avoided? Yes, and the answer is..yeah If I would've started working 15 years ago, to offset all of these karmic and complex factorial influences it wouldn't have happened. Did I? 15 years ago I was learning how to spell things correctly at school.

However, any events like this and others worse, are still being accompanied and cared over by our Gods. I don't want the imagine what would be the result without this assistance. Life is complex, and decisions of this altering of nature have even more dangerous cutting consequences. The number one factor is psychological and consciousness-based. It comes down to our animal instincts and also our aim in life. This is why we get NOT "warning" but gradual incentives of the times to come. This can even be a very bad dream. This opens the mind to this possibility without having for our consciousness to experience a shock in the reality to come. This is a number one clear sign you were cared for as well as your family.

Another very very important point which is utmost for it to be understood is that we are our own. Your father, your mother have their path, and they have a right to depart from this present life and continue on their journey until they find the truth we gather here.

You cannot hold on to the life which is not yours to hold. Your parents, your children...are yours but not in that sense. They have their own consciousness and world to experience, their own bliss, and suffering, as you have yours. Nobody is exempt on this planet from these things, so there's no need to mistify what is natural preponderant, and happening every day. Every day people get born, by an act of sexual intercourse and love, every day people die.

Of course, life is not separate from dross, horrible events, or ways of manifestation. People murder each other and so on. Misery exists, and we know firsthand from where this was born.

Our death is a celebration of life, and its manifestation must happen on positive notes, views, and sustainment. The seed of the enemy is a monstrous child, a child of monstrous death. We do not speak of that, we have no business there and we clean that out. We welcome the positive manifestation of nature unto the natural flows of life.

One has to keep in mind that, this is just waking up from your own body like you usually wake up in the morning. Astral projectors, by this way of thinking, have Unbound themselves from the body many times. This is the secret as I remember it perfectly myself, dying is just as astral projecting.

You need to understand this process of life and this crossroads of maturing and initiation into life. Grief, cry..even laugh. Send energy to the person, parent in the cause. Positive energy. Remind yourself of the wonderful moments. Know that if your parent dies, you are his seed unto this material world and you wear his essence within you. You have the moral duty to flower yourself and keep on perpetuating and celebrating life. I for one would wish that for my children, and I'd abhor the suffering I created by this. Do your parent a favor in that way, stop suffering. And if you suffer, do it for your own mental health, and lifeforce to refresh itself.

Gods give us understanding as above, give meaning to everything, and have us in protection. Our family is cared for after they die, and they have a special place in our world and a special promise of life. We are creating here the building in which your parents and loved ones will find again each other.

I am glad to be a part of the SS family. Thank for the explanation.

NakedPluto said:

Our salvation and freedom from these sorts of things come as we grow spiritually, both individually and on a civilization level. Like you said, too offset lots of karma we need either more time or more energy, which makes it not practical for one individual to handle alone. You could've spent hours every day trying to stop every bad situation, but this would've left you unable to invest in a future that would yield you much much more.

Speaking of death and practicality, the fate of Germany in the 1930's was probably sealed. What was not sealed was the fate of Communism and the Soviet Union. Hitler's job seems to have been to deliver a harsh enough blow to the Communists to stop their victory from extending past Germany.

Through Germany's sacrifice, we are here now on JOS to lead the world into a much better future. However, 50 years ago, the full manifestations of Germany's sacrifice were not apparent. The only thing that even the most perceptive person could see was just a mountain of death and ruin. For someone advanced, like the Gods, they could see that this large setback would bear significant fruit later.

Blitzkreig said:
NakedPluto said:

Our salvation and freedom from these sorts of things come as we grow spiritually, both individually and on a civilization level. Like you said, too offset lots of karma we need either more time or more energy, which makes it not practical for one individual to handle alone. You could've spent hours every day trying to stop every bad situation, but this would've left you unable to invest in a future that would yield you much much more.

Speaking of death and practicality, the fate of Germany in the 1930's was probably sealed. What was not sealed was the fate of Communism and the Soviet Union. Hitler's job seems to have been to deliver a harsh enough blow to the Communists to stop their victory from extending past Germany.

Through Germany's sacrifice, we are here now on JOS to lead the world into a much better future. However, 50 years ago, the full manifestations of Germany's sacrifice were not apparent. The only thing that even the most perceptive person could see was just a mountain of death and ruin. For someone advanced, like the Gods, they could see that this large setback would bear significant fruit later.

Yes, some things cannot be stopped from manifestation, yet we can change our reaction and other things about the situation in itself, that count and make a difference. For example, a health problem cannot be avoided, yet we can be helped by finding a very good doctor and generally making the best out of a situation, which is always accomplished with the help of our Gods.

At the end of the day, that's why we are here. By default, we seek control of our lives. Sometimes other people and us can have very bad fruits. Yet we cannot ignore the fruit or stop it from being there, yet we can digest the situation, learn and expect from ourselves to not bear such kinds of fruits in the future, or be better prepared. It is normal we get affected by other people's karma, yet we either digest it and get it out of our system at one point, or we can choke on the fruit and die as well in a pointless misunderstanding of life.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:

The root "mu" is found in a lot of words and also can constitute mantras. "Mu" as a root of the words and understanding is of binding, fixation, attachment which is also seen in the mantra Munka. Which is to remove, to let go, to move out our karma and obstacles. Munka also is in direct relation with time, having in other languages connotations suck as "labor" or "muka" which means a measure of time. The measure of time is the bindings that happen on ourselves, which by removing we become timeless, in a philosophical way.

"Mu" is also found in "Muta" which is a definitive word of endings, but also of movement. Which is also a perfect balance of both measures, endings, and beginnings, as the word in itself is related to life, by the movement, and death in relation to time.

Mudra is also given in this way, which is binding, as the connections take place, which is a form of attachment, and "Dra" which means flowering, or better said flowing, which is our energies flowing. It also has connotations that related to freedom, "that which is free". By a measure of restriction, we give freedom.

The continent "Mu" also relates to our binding to our Earth.

Hmm interesting. The last word Mudra I might try as a freeing the soul thing.

slyscorpion said:
Hmm interesting. The last word Mudra I might try as a freeing the soul thing.

Here's a post by our HP about Mudras to make use of. I do not recommend vibrating such words in the above post, but explain their meaning and connections. But if you want to experiment..it is up to you.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=129131#p129131

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back