Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brain balancing tools

Maya

Having both hemispheres of the brain activated, developed, balanced and bridged, allows electrical impulses and information to pass freely between them. This is crucial for advancement.
Balancing the two hemispheres will make a difference not only on your spiritual aspect, but also on self-awareness, controlling impulses, clarity of thought and situational insight.

Physical ways to train and balance the left and right hemispheres are listed below, and will help engage the non-dominant side of the brain and train both sides to work together.

Musical intruments:

Musical instruments such as the Piano and flute help synchronize the two sides of the brain and make them work together at the same time. While music is of the right side of the brain, learning to place both your hands and having to think for this, invites the left side of the brain activity.

Alternate nostril breathing:

Helps activating and balancing the two hemispheres.

Cross crawl exercises:

A form is cross-lateral body movements. It stimulates both sides of the brain, and stabilizes the nervous system. These are also like a manual reboot for the mind, as they are also effective to manage stress.

Meditation:

Filling both hemispheres with white gold at the same time at the inhale, and at the exhale visualizing this energy expanding. Start with low reps, 3-5. Adding an affirmation like, for example, "in a positive and healthy way for me, my right and left brain hemispheres are equally active" can help.
You can also do this to only one of the hemispheres, the one you feel you don't have as developed/active as the other one. "In a positive and healthy way for me, my left/right brain hemisphere is now fully actived and developing" for example.

Visualisation and identification:

Pick a project, like crafting for example, or placing a new shelf, or whatever you feel like doing. Visualise the end result. Imagine it how you want it to be. After that, identify all the necessary steps in order to make it happen.

Board games:

Playing games which engage your visual component and include strategy. While keeping visual in your mind, you develop your strategy by picking your moves and any alternatives.
Chess, checkers and jigsaw puzzles are some examples.

Indirect stimuli:

If your work is mainly focused on left-side-of-the-brain tasks, then add to your enviroment some touches that will help the right side of the brain to engage too, like putting on some music or some nature-influenced art pieces.

Non-dominant hand:

Throughout the day, try to use your non-dominant hand more. This can offset your using one side of the brain more than the other.

Learning music, playing music, creating music is a monstrous way of advancing. I did this over 5 hours every day for over 14 years. The capacity acquired, and focus trained like this is unrivaled. Creating music is a meditation in itself and balances both hemispheres.

If anyone needs a hobby or gets bored, please enter this realm. It will benefit you in ways you don't imagine.

NakedPluto said:
Learning music, playing music, creating music is a monstrous way of advancing. I did this over 5 hours every day for over 14 years. The capacity acquired, and focus trained like this is unrivaled. Creating music is a meditation in itself and balances both hemispheres.

If anyone needs a hobby or gets bored, please enter this realm. It will benefit you in ways you don't imagine.
Yes, I will.

I did play an instrument in the past, but unfortunately ditched it due to bad reasons. I'm getting back into art when I financially can buy instruments and equipment.

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:

Yes, I will.

I did play an instrument in the past, but unfortunately ditched it due to bad reasons. I'm getting back into art when I financially can buy instruments and equipment.

Go for it brother, it is something extremely beautiful and helpful for everything life is. You don't need expensive equipment, only when you dedicate your all into this and have an internal need for a specific thing. Also, try experimenting with meditation while you create and let loose, and don't forget to record every time.

NakedPluto said:

How about art, like painting or drawing?

Kevin Hernandez said:
NakedPluto said:

How about art, like painting or drawing?

Yes of course. There's a part of the feminine brain that governs these visual abilities and architectural capacities, that unlocks in deep meditation and gives ability to these ends. Sounds and related are a little bit more tricky. As much you involve yourself in these, and the longer you do, you achieve this capacity.

Doing a creative task for hours on end is a trance in itself, and when coupled with SS routine of advancement, you suddenly benefit from your hobby or work in a direct, quantitative sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back