Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoS Africa Is Now Live!

Blackdragon666

www.josafrica.com

I will be using this for activism to reach Blacks all over the world. Anyone who wishes to use it is welcome to do so as well, thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

Blackdragon666 said:
www.josafrica.com

I will be using this for activism to reach Blacks all over the world. Anyone who wishes to use it is welcome to do so as well, thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

You got it up and running! Nice Dragon

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Thank you everyone.

I've been wondering the last few days and you've said you are in contact with her, how is Shannon? I hope she is good.

Yes she is doing very well. She is working on her advancement. I believe she will be more active on the forums when she meets some personal spiritual goals. She did post recently a few days before Samhain.

Again, thank you so much everyone. :) You guys are the best.

Blackdragon666 said:
www.josafrica.com

HAIL SATAN!

This is very good and important! I wish you good work!

Interesting coincidence: a day or two ago I discovered this website on the Black Satanist Community forum. It is listed at the end of High Priestess Shannon's comments (blacksforsatan.org).

I was glad because it is an indispensable site. And now I'm even more glad it's being updated. I came to the JoS forum today to start reading the BfS writings, and surprise, the new JoS Africa was at the top of the front page. :cool: Congratulations again, there is a great need for this knowledge because there is a lot of confusion in people's minds on this subject.

Shadowcat said:
Nice going :) I wish you luck in bringing more of your people to Satan

I recently saw this beautiful picture under your comments. I saved it and now it's my wallpaper. Can you give me retroactive permission? :)

Is the picture your own creation?

Dark Lawyer said:
Shadowcat said:
Nice going :) I wish you luck in bringing more of your people to Satan

I recently saw this beautiful picture under your comments. I saved it and now it's my wallpaper. Can you give me retroactive permission? :)

Is the picture your own creation?

Yes I did make it. It is fine to use as your wall paper I am glad you like it :)

Quick question is it wrong for a white person to share this website to black people?

Satan said he wants each race to advance separately.

I always did try and reach out to them by sharing truths about Hitler and other races but I'm not getting involved anymore.I live in a country where the majority of people are black as you know.

Blackdragon666 said:
www.josafrica.com

HAIL SATAN!
What is the difference between this and BlacksfoSatan brother?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Quick question is it wrong for a white person to share this website to black people?

Satan said he wants each race to advance separately.

I always did try and reach out to them by sharing truths about Hitler and other races but I'm not getting involved anymore.I live in a country where the majority of people are black as you know.

I, for one, think is okay to do so. But be careful to who you share this, there can be enemys or their lackeys.

Blackdragon666 said:
www.josafrica.com

HAIL SATAN!

Capture-2021-11-06-20-10-59.jpg

Capture-2021-11-06-20-29-32.jpg

images-185.jpg

Here is a nice picture I found long time ago if you want it.
I tried to bring out the colour a bit
Maybe it will help with online warfare if you ever need it good luck and well done :)

Cam-Scanner-11-07-2021-01-08.jpg

I finally got the colour right I think.

These people rake in millions over Easter.
One of my christian black friends go to this place with his enormous black family.Check it out its called Moria and I drive by it when I travel. They need to wake up!!
https://www.thedailyvox.co.za/moria-the-largest-christian-gathering-in-sa-over-easter-shaazia-ebrahim/

I have tried sharing him JoS links but he wants nothing to do with it maybe if I share your website.

mercury_wisdom said:
Blackdragon666 said:
www.josafrica.com

HAIL SATAN!

This is BlackDragon's domain and website. The site might get new updates which they will work on with HPS Shannon.

Blackdragon666 said:
www.josafrica.com

HAIL SATAN!

Excellent work and initiative, Brother. I will send you an email!

Blackdragon666 said:
Thank you everyone.

I've been wondering the last few days and you've said you are in contact with her, how is Shannon? I hope she is good.

Hello, I am doing fine. I apologize if I have been away for a little. Just working a lot on Kundalini and some career goals that are needed which ties into the BS happening in the world. I do miss you guys, I must say. I hope everyone is well and staying strong really.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Blackdragon666 said:
www.josafrica.com

HAIL SATAN!

This is BlackDragon's domain and website. The site might get new updates which they will work on with HPS Shannon.

It will also make a good back-up site.

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

It will also make a good back-up site.

Thank you, yes, we can also update on both when BlackDragon or you have updates.

Three of my older siblings are half black and I really hope our work here will guide them to Satan and the God's.

Blackdragon666 said:
www.josafrica.com

HAIL SATAN!

Wow this new I am black myself I realize it’s about gentiles and not about race.
So I been getting myself together for my spiritual growth as a satanist. Do hope that I can meet Shannon and all the real spiritual satanist on this forum one day become a big coven 🌎🧠☀️

Hail Satan hail Lilith hail the deva gods

Quote from the "28/March/2019: Message from Azazel" topic:

As for the Jews, as I wrote before, Satan stated "Their fate has been sealed." He showed me and it is hideous to say the least. I never saw such grotesque energy. All of their so-called "karma" and much more is coming back on them all.

For those of you who are knowledgeable about astrology, transiting Pluto will be entering Aquarius in 2025. In addition, transiting Neptune will enter Aries. Both planets will be in these signs for 14 years, with Pluto in Aquarius through 2044.

This combination wreaks death, destruction and havoc for the Jews. Pluto has always been in a fixed sign (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius), when some of the worst pogroms and related occurred. The combination of Neptune in Aries is particularly lethal, as both their Temples of Solomon were destroyed when Pluto occupied a fixed sign with Neptune in Aries. The first was destroyed in 587 BCE, and the second one in 70 CE.

The expulsion from Spain, 1492, which was another disaster for the Jews, again, Pluto occupied a fixed sign, Scorpio.

https://bit.ly/3CcmzHP

It is a nice coincidence that the African Dogon people are also celebrating the renewal of the world in 2027. Their biggest celebration, sigui, is celebrated every 60 years and lasts for 7 years, for about 6 weeks a year.

As Hooded Cobra High Priest writes: the Satya Yuga is coming. :cool:

HPS Shannon said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Thank you everyone.

Hello, I am doing fine. I apologize if I have been away for a little. Just working a lot on Kundalini and some career goals that are needed which ties into the BS happening in the world. I do miss you guys, I must say. I hope everyone is well and staying strong really.

Hi. We missed you too. I trust all is proceeding accordingly, and that blessings will only follow.

Best of luck to Black dragon as well with his projects!

Cosmic6999 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
www.josafrica.com

HAIL SATAN!

Wow this new I am black myself I realize it’s about gentiles and not about race.
So I been getting myself together for my spiritual growth as a satanist. Do hope that I can meet Shannon and all the real spiritual satanist on this forum one day become a big coven 🌎🧠☀️

Hail Satan hail Lilith hail the deva gods

Greetings to you. Yes, race is important as it deals with the soul but reaching god-head and uniting as a spiritual family under Satan and our creators is above all.

Stay strong!

Hail Satan

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Cam-Scanner-11-07-2021-01-08.jpg

I finally got the colour right I think.

These people rake in millions over Easter.
One of my christian black friends go to this place with his enormous black family.Check it out its called Moria and I drive by it when I travel. They need to wake up!!
https://www.thedailyvox.co.za/moria-the-largest-christian-gathering-in-sa-over-easter-shaazia-ebrahim/

I have tried sharing him JoS links but he wants nothing to do with it maybe if I share your website.

The picture is not real.

Here you can read how it was faked: https://bit.ly/3lcysrO

hitler-and-owens.jpg

But there is an interesting 3 volume history book. Veronica Clark: Black Nazis! The author was much attacked by the jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back