Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

do amulets grant wishes?

Some can, a random girl told a story about her travels to Japan and how she got a talisman from a Shinto shrine, thinking it was simply going to bring good luck. She was single for a very long time and after she came back to her hometown men kept approaching her and hitting on her, she was super confused as to why it was happening and ended up consulting someone else on the talisman. Turns out it was made for attracting the opposite sex lol.

If you're talking about random ones found on the internet, local "occult" shops or whatever I highly doubt it, these are mostly hoaxes. I was walking home one day and felt a strange energy from one of the store displays, after taking a good look it had a bunch of amulets with planetary squares (covered with hebrew gibberish of course) and amulets with the sigils of angels, of course these could have quite negative effects, especially if you empowered them yourself by having them on you constantly.

So if you want an amulet that does something beneficial, make one.

ghost kid said:
Do amulets grant wishes? :)

difficult question, but using pendulum can make your life easier, if you train with the pendulum for 3-4 years you can improve your life, having skills to guess the future can be very profitable.

What the HP said, certain amulets,are made for love others luck,money health,an most wish granting amulets have an all purpose thing to them, but in reality not sure if an all purpose one would be effective, since not sure what planets would be best for such a work if at all ,

My father once made one when I was a kid. Failed miserably, every time, anyone wore it, we would have absurd accidents up to more dangerous ones. High fire and anger etc. I would wear it and get in 3 fights at school, stub my toe, break glass, etc. Later in life, I found out he used a thoughtform he found in a book. :lol:

NakedPluto said:
My father once made one when I was a kid. Failed miserably, every time, anyone wore it, we would have absurd accidents up to more dangerous ones. High fire and anger etc. I would wear it and get in 3 fights at school, stub my toe, break glass, etc. Later in life, I found out he used a thoughtform he found in a book. :lol:

The thoughtform could have been an enemy thoughtform, some are left in books to curse gentile, filthy jewish reptilian trashforms,I had my fair share of them, when experimenting with a few was not pretty, nightmares,mishaps,etc

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I never knew this but then it's almost like a Satanic Rosary with mala beads type of a thing because I read on JoS that the more you use it with your vibrations and intent the stronger it becomes does this also count for amulets and other things like clothes you wear? Like this shirt that was made for me
20211012-193022.jpg

I remember you showing me that but id like to let you know its not safe to put personal pics up here even of personal items. Just be careful. its a cool shirt though. :)

ghost kid said:

If you are interested in amulets you can try to make one yourself. You might also be interested in feng shui as it also deals in talismans and amulets. be careful though where you get them, someone just might have the mind to put curses in them..and that can go for any amulet or talisman you get from someone else you ask to "bless it" just a heads up :3

NakedPluto said:
My gosh, that's terrible and funny :lol:

Anything can be imbued and programmed with energy. I remember as a kid when I'd go to my grandmothers village for the summer vacation stories of a "witch" that lived in one of the old decrepit houses. So as kids we went inside one day, everyone else got spooked off and ran but I was too curious, the house clearly wasn't abandoned and I was just blown away by some of the things inside, mainly a solid iron dragon statue. It must have been cast in that shape I cant imagine anyone could have made the beautiful details by hand on it. So I was staring at it for a good minute before an old woman approached me and asked if I liked her "guardian". She explained that it protects her house from evil spirits and laughed before kindly asking me to leave.

She died a few years later but I never forgot the thing. I dont know if she practiced any magic or if she was just made fun of by the people of the village for some reason but I went back there (unfortunately before I found the JoS) and the house was completely ransacked but the dragon statue was still there. I was stumped as to how anyone could steal everything of value but leave it behind. I'm no thief but I was too curious so I took it to a famous psychic (a real one lol) and she told me that it had a "lesser spirit within" and that I had to leave it where I found it, the design of the statue had spikes running across the back of the dragon and it had its tongue stuck out which was also sharp.

I told her it was beautiful but I was sceptical that it was more than a statue. And she told me to insult it. I laughed and told her that I would do no such thing and it was absurd. She told me to touch one of the spikes to test the sharpness and do the same after I insulted the statue. I can swear on my life I touched the same spike both times, it didn't feel all that sharp the first time, but after I called it an ass I cut my finger l, pretty deep too. Her smug face told me all I needed to know, so I went and put it back exactly where I found it.

Haven't checked on the thing for many years now, hope it's undisturbed.

I'm sure if you bought it,an bury it in the earth for a while it will cleanse it but still not sure

A friend of mine had a laughing Buddha image an it worked for him, till we came to the JoS an it started to work negative for him, people said Buddhism was corrupted it makes me wonder how much could the laughing Buddha be an enemy or something, who knows?

ghost kid said:

Their is one I just remember it's called a daruma doll,but it's from Buddhism an not sure how much of it's been corrupted or not, but it was said to grant wishes but it's kind of a sad story of the doll

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back