Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ectoplasm, shedding some light on it?

Aquarius

I haven't had much experience with ectoplasm, I'm wondering if anybody has experience with it and perhaps shed some light on it?
Is it actually physical to the point that you can see it physically?

Aquarius said:
I haven't had much experience with ectoplasm, I'm wondering if anybody has experience with it and perhaps shed some light on it?
Ectoplasm is astral matter, I don't think it can be touched physically.

I may be wrong about this since its my personal experiences (I try to comment when I've got personal experience on the topic or believe I do)

The ectoplasm page on JoS talks about it being cloudy and having the ability to make u invisible plus many other abilities. For me when ever I stare into the mirror to see my aura sometimes I end up trying to look through my self and see what I'm not sure is my aura in front of me, or ectoplasm, since its kind of cloudy and swirls around. Where ever it appears my reflection in my own vision vanishes behind it.

Basically what I'm trying to say is try looking through yourself, instead of just at your outline in a reflection, and maybe you'll experience something similar. I'm not sure if its really ectoplasm but the fact I seem to vanish behind it where it appears as opposed to having a colored sheen overlap my my skin(I assume that's aura since I can see myself through the color) makes me believe its 1 way of making ectoplasm appear. the vanishing and thickness only appear when I end up in the trances of trying to look through my reflection.

good luck, hope my tip helps you out with ectoplasm.

Guys (except <o>), Aquarius asked for people who have EXPERIENCE with using ectoplasm, not for sterile theory and assumptions related to it. I cannot answer this question because I don't use ectoplasm, but it's necessary to consider what he is asking for. Too many people here (and in the forum in general) speak based on theories, hypothesises and personal assumptions. Those need to be proved by experience. Experience is always more important than theory, especially when it comes to spirituality. You simply cannot assume on these things. Even the clergy only posts their findings after extensive application to see what is practical and real. So, "I don't think" and dictionary definitions by unspiritual people simply have no place here.

I actually tried to compress the Ectoplasm as its stated in the web page years ago but I couldn't do it because I didn't have enough concentration at that time. I'll probably try it sometime again.

I had a big reply to this but decided not to post it. This substance is key in "materializing", different from " manifestation". I had countless experiences with this and been a witness to a lot of higher manifestations from the Gods and even enemy, this substance was present. You can use it for remote viewing, hypnosis, materialization, controlling others and death curses. You can also use it for human souls to interact with the physical easier.

Combine this substance with light for more power. It can be seen by normal people. High astral activity can leave traces of this in the environment. Ectoplasm can be used to manifest different smells. Can induce heavy sleeping, confusion with the right intent.

Think of it as a "barrier", a layer that is from our physical to the astral. I have my theories that is related to the imagination, thought. One can see how their own thoughts look like, which is Violet to pink, but in the exterior without energy thoughts can pack up in a form similar if not the same with that of ectoplasm. Total impersonal like a storage of memory, fluid. This is just a belief, I don't truly know.

Thoughtforms look 100% like ectoplasm. Grey one specifically. However, given what I experienced, this can mean just a physical view on this, not with the minds eye.

Remote viewing, astral projection etc doesn't involve this. I have never saw this ectoplasm while outside my body or projecting my consciousness. At most only before, as leading into trance or by the " entrance" of some projections. In color meditation and using colors for remote viewing, this can happen.

NakedPluto said:
Think of it as a "barrier", a layer that is from our physical to the astral. I have my theories that is related to the imagination, thought. One can see how their own thoughts look like, which is Violet to pink, but in the exterior without energy thoughts can pack up in a form similar if not the same with that of ectoplasm. Total impersonal like a storage of memory, fluid. This is just a belief, I don't truly know.

Thoughtforms look 100% like ectoplasm. Grey one specifically. However, given what I experienced, this can mean just a physical view on this, not with the minds eye.

Remote viewing, astral projection etc doesn't involve this. I have never saw this ectoplasm while outside my body or projecting my consciousness. At most only before, as leading into trance or by the " entrance" of some projections. In color meditation and using colors for remote viewing, this can happen.
Thank you.

Woden said:

What an incredibly stupid and arrogant thing to say - that some people here are "unspiritual"!

Have you ever seen the show "Monkey" on TV, Netflix? That's what you are, without the martial arts abilities.

That's what I'm going to call you from now on until you show more sense and maturity.

"MONKEY" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree with you.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Woden said:

What an incredibly stupid and arrogant thing to say - that some people here are "unspiritual"!

Have you ever seen the show "Monkey" on TV, Netflix? That's what you are, without the martial arts abilities.

That's what I'm going to call you from now on until you show more sense and maturity.

I agree with you.
But Stormblood is also right. Practice is more important than theory.
And we didn't have to respond to this topic, given that in my case, I haven't practiced with ectoplasm...
About calling us ''unspiritualists'' he was really wrong.Every person who is dedicated to Satan and meditates and participates in spiritual warfare is a SPIRITUAL SATANIST.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Woden said:

I agree with you.
No offense, but Naked Pluto's reply was the only one that actually answered my question. I'm also able to type "ectoplasm" on google and read what is written there, someone also just gave a JoS link to ectoplasm.

And lastly Stormblood has never called any of you "unspiritual", he referred to the people from which you took the ectoplasm information on google.
What he wrote was completely true.

Aquarius said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Woden said:

I agree with you.
No offense, but Naked Pluto's reply was the only one that actually answered my question. I'm also able to type "ectoplasm" on google and read what is written there, someone also just gave a JoS link to ectoplasm.

And lastly Stormblood has never called any of you "unspiritual", he referred to the people from which you took the ectoplasm information on google.
What he wrote was completely true.
Yes, but I didn't take anything from Google, I just said it can't be physically touched and that's it. About Naked Pluto's response, it was very helpful and I acknowledge that. As for what Stormblood said about non-spiritual, I thought he meant me and Woden. Thanks for clarifying.

Woden said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
But Stormblood is also right. Practice is more important than theory.
And we didn't have to respond to this topic, given that in my case, I haven't practiced with ectoplasm...
About calling us ''unspiritualists'' he was really wrong.Every person who is dedicated to Satan and meditates and participates in spiritual warfare is a SPIRITUAL SATANIST.

Stormblood is either wrong or right - you can't have it both ways.

People are entitled to their opinion here as long as it is within the parameters of the topic. What they're not entitled to do is question someone's intentions and ability as a Spiritual Satanist simply because it doesn't agree with their "trendy" opinion.

If you go over the history of Stormblood's posts you will see it is always about his opinion and he rarely offers any type of genuine help when it comes to spiritual or physical problems. So, who then is "unspiritual"??

He is immature and only wants to "back slap" and feed his ego. Not a good example for the community.
Stormblood wasn't referring to us when he said ''unspiritual'', but to those from whom you took the definition of ectoplasm. I now understand and agree with Stormblood.

Stormblood said:
Guys (except <o>), Aquarius asked for people who have EXPERIENCE with using ectoplasm, not for sterile theory and assumptions related to it. I cannot answer this question because I don't use ectoplasm, but it's necessary to consider what he is asking for. Too many people here (and in the forum in general) speak based on theories, hypothesises and personal assumptions. Those need to be proved by experience. Experience is always more important than theory, especially when it comes to spirituality. You simply cannot assume on these things. Even the clergy only posts their findings after extensive application to see what is practical and real. So, "I don't think" and dictionary definitions by unspiritual people simply have no place here.
Stormblood, ignore what I wrote earlier. Thanks to Aquarius I finally understood what you were referring to in that response. No offense.

Aquarius said:
[...]
[...]
That's what I was about to clarify, given their reactions. At least you understood it. Thanks for posting it.

NakedPluto said:
I had a big reply to this but decided not to post it. This substance is key in "materializing", different from " manifestation". I had countless experiences with this and been a witness to a lot of higher manifestations from the Gods and even enemy, this substance was present. You can use it for remote viewing, hypnosis, materialization, controlling others and death curses. You can also use it for human souls to interact with the physical easier.

Combine this substance with light for more power. It can be seen by normal people. High astral activity can leave traces of this in the environment. Ectoplasm can be used to manifest different smells. Can induce heavy sleeping, confusion with the right intent.
What does any of this mean ?

(This substance is key in "materializing", different from " manifestation".) (how ?,explanation)

(I had countless experiences with this and been a witness to a lot of higher manifestations from the Gods and even enemy, this substance was present. ) (examples,what is the purpose)

(You can use it for remote viewing, hypnosis, materialization, controlling others and death curses. You can also use it for human souls to interact with the physical easier.) (explanation,how to)

( Combine this substance with light for more power. ) (how to,what is the purpose ?)

(Ectoplasm can be used to manifest different smells. Can induce heavy sleeping, confusion with the right intent.) (explanation,how to)

(Think of it as a "barrier", a layer that is from our physical to the astral.(?) I have my theories that is related to the imagination, thought. One can see how their own thoughts look like, which is Violet to pink, but in the exterior without energy thoughts can pack up in a form similar if not the same with that of ectoplasm.(ive seen this while working with emotions and concentrating them,what does this mean ?) Total impersonal like a storage of memory, fluid. This is just a belief, I don't truly know.(?)) (explanation,further elaboration)

However, given what I experienced, this can mean just a physical view on this, not with the minds eye. (example,differences)

Remote viewing, astral projection etc doesn't involve this.(you just said earlier - (You can use it for remote viewing).What am i misunderstanding here ?). I have never saw this ectoplasm while outside my body or projecting my consciousness. At most only before, as leading into trance or by the " entrance" of some projections. In color meditation and using colors for remote viewing, this can happen. (elaboration ,how to)

Every post you make it seems you're saying something really important but then there is no explanation ,elaboration,how to and a bunch of ambiguity. I implore you to explain what all of this means with elaborate instructions which are concise and to the point ,not ambiguious and confusing.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
[...]
[...]
That's what I was about to clarify, given their reactions. At least you understood it. Thanks for posting it.
Then I apologise for the misunderstanding. I was just upset because I thought you meant me when you said ''unspiritual''. I hope you weren't angry with me. I'm glad that's cleared up. I apologize again.

Jack said:
What does any of this mean ?

(This substance is key in "materializing", different from " manifestation".) (how ?,explanation)

Manifestation is when you do working for money, and by a circumstance or whatever, you get the money. Days, months, years. Usually, this comes in manifestation after 40 days, as you already know. Materialization is just what it means, coming into a ''matter'' or influencing the matter. One of the reasons I didn't post the first time was because of this, as examples are not to be public. Gods can do this. For us, with sweat and great natural talent, you can materialize smells. The smell of a rose for example.

1 : the action of materializing or becoming materialized. 2 : something that has been materialized especially : apparition. Synonyms Example Sentences Learn More About materialization.

Jack said:
(I had countless experiences with this and been a witness to a lot of higher manifestations from the Gods and even enemy, this substance was present. ) (examples,what is the purpose)

I had countless experiences with this and been a witness to a lot of higher manifestations from the Gods and even enemy, this substance was present. x2

Jack said:
(You can use it for remote viewing, hypnosis, materialization, controlling others and death curses. You can also use it for human souls to interact with the physical easier.) (explanation,how to)

Divination. Trance meditation. You might as well ask me what are the steps of witchcraft. In necromancy, you can interact by helping the deceased with ectoplasm.

Jack said:
( Combine this substance with light for more power. ) (how to,what is the purpose ?)

(Ectoplasm can be used to manifest different smells. Can induce heavy sleeping, confusion with the right intent.) (explanation,how to)

By infusion with elements, light, or other intentions. My experiments with ectoplasm and smell hover around roses, the smell of rotten (for death spells), and lavender. Powerful entities if they want to appear in the physical will have ectoplasm surrounding the being and also a specific smell. My guess is that ectoplasm interacts with the carbon, or has something to do with this chemical element.

Jack said:
(Think of it as a "barrier", a layer that is from our physical to the astral.(?) I have my theories that is related to the imagination, thought. One can see how their own thoughts look like, which is Violet to pink, but in the exterior without energy thoughts can pack up in a form similar if not the same with that of ectoplasm.(ive seen this while working with emotions and concentrating them,what does this mean ?) Total impersonal like a storage of memory, fluid. This is just a belief, I don't truly know.(?)) (explanation,further elaboration)

However, given what I experienced, this can mean just a physical view on this, not with the minds eye. (example,differences)

If you'd astral projected you'd see that everything looks different. Such as energy, links, forms of energy. Darkness is visible and so on. In a.p. and consciousness projection, I never saw such substance. Only energy, ultraviolet, blue links, and other structures. One can see the physical with the mind's eye and will see the aura of every object which is an outliner of the object but not the object itself. Being blind but seeing perfectly.

Another way to see is by remote viewing which is different from the above. Here you will see either a botched vision, similar to that of the human eye, either you'll see better than with your eyes. More colors, field of view etc.

And if you want more, you can also see from the field born from the 6th eye, which will let you feel, hear, smell everything there is in the surrounding. With this field, you can see everything in the radius of the field. If your field is 6 meters, you "pop some eyes" in the other room and see what's up there. Same with hearing, you can choose the location you wish to hear from, within this radius.

Jack said:
Remote viewing, astral projection etc doesn't involve this.(you just said earlier - (You can use it for remote viewing).What am i misunderstanding here ?). I have never saw this ectoplasm while outside my body or projecting my consciousness. At most only before, as leading into trance or by the " entrance" of some projections. In color meditation and using colors for remote viewing, this can happen. (elaboration ,how to)

You can remote view and astral project without ever seeing this substance or having the need to use it. It has no conditioning. You can see for yourself how to. Being outside the body is not some mediumship or great happening of the astral to make use or need this substance. You simply leave the body and walk, fly. Same with remote viewing, you project. Only with the remote you have the chance to use it or happen to see it.

Jack said:
Every post you make it seems you're saying something really important but then there is no explanation ,elaboration,how to and a bunch of ambiguity. I implore you to explain what all of this means with elaborate instructions which are concise and to the point ,not ambiguious and confusing.

Elaborate instructions on observations demanded from a claim of confrontation. Not to mention this was nothing new, but some added observations as I already said from multiple experiences.

Ectoplasm has many different astral uses. Extra-terrestrials use this in a much more potent form than humans. This is the cloud that forms before many abductions, where there is a loss of time and memory. Ectoplasm can make one invisible and can be used to kill with death rituals. After proficiency is achieved in producing this substance, one can will it to manifest in specific colors that are harmonious with the objective of the working.

The most common example of the use of ectoplasm is with mediums. The ectoplasm gives the evoked spirit something to manifest itself in. Ectoplasm can also add much more potency to creating a thoughtform.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ectoplasm.html

NakedPluto said:
Jack said:
Elaborate instructions on observations demanded from a claim of confrontation. Not to mention this was nothing new, but some added observations as I already said from multiple experiences.

Ectoplasm has many different astral uses. Extra-terrestrials use this in a much more potent form than humans. This is the cloud that forms before many abductions, where there is a loss of time and memory. Ectoplasm can make one invisible and can be used to kill with death rituals. After proficiency is achieved in producing this substance, one can will it to manifest in specific colors that are harmonious with the objective of the working.

The most common example of the use of ectoplasm is with mediums. The ectoplasm gives the evoked spirit something to manifest itself in. Ectoplasm can also add much more potency to creating a thoughtform.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ectoplasm.html
Also friend I've seen this web page before but it doesn't have specific instructions. Like Specifically How does one use Ectoplasm in all of these various Tasks ? If you could map it out it would be a huge help for our community here.

Jack said:
Also friend I've seen this web page before but it doesn't have specific instructions. Like Specifically How does one use Ectoplasm in all of these various Tasks ? If you could map it out it would be a huge help for our community here.

Alright brother, will do. I have some projects, and I hope soon enough will be able to publicize, in which I demonstrate some powers cultivated from Joy Of Satan, as a means for promotion and pure demonstration. This will be included.

NakedPluto said:
Jack said:

Alright brother, will do. I have some projects, and I hope soon enough will be able to publicize, in which I demonstrate some powers cultivated from Joy Of Satan, as a means for promotion and pure demonstration. This will be included.
You're the best Brother.

Aquarius said:
For some reason I thought I responded to this thread when it was first posted but I guess I didn’t.

I’ll relate my personal experiences with ectoplasm. When I was first opening up my astral senses I had this obsidian stone. It was like a crystal ball but made of obsidian. I would go outside under the light of the moon and go into a trance and meditate upon it. Very quickly, ectoplasm would began to form, and to answer your question, yes you can physically see it. It looks as real as anything. I’ve experimented with it a lot. From my own personal experience, it would start off looking like smoke was coming out of the stone. Then it would build and condense and get thicker. Sometimes it would get so thick and if the stone was held close to my face the ectoplasm would completely cover my field of vision so I could see nothing. But then in the cloud of ectoplasm, I would see all kinds of astral visions and phenomena.

Anyway, since starting this thread, have you experimented more with it? Any luck?

Also I should say, with that obsidian stone, I did charge it with lunar energies on a full moon prior to these experiences. Otherwise this is just my personal experience.

Eric13 said:
Aquarius said:
For some reason I thought I responded to this thread when it was first posted but I guess I didn’t.

I’ll relate my personal experiences with ectoplasm. When I was first opening up my astral senses I had this obsidian stone. It was like a crystal ball but made of obsidian. I would go outside under the light of the moon and go into a trance and meditate upon it. Very quickly, ectoplasm would began to form, and to answer your question, yes you can physically see it. It looks as real as anything. I’ve experimented with it a lot. From my own personal experience, it would start off looking like smoke was coming out of the stone. Then it would build and condense and get thicker. Sometimes it would get so thick and if the stone was held close to my face the ectoplasm would completely cover my field of vision so I could see nothing. But then in the cloud of ectoplasm, I would see all kinds of astral visions and phenomena.

Anyway, since starting this thread, have you experimented more with it? Any luck?

Also I should say, with that obsidian stone, I did charge it with lunar energies on a full moon prior to these experiences. Otherwise this is just my personal experience.
Thank you, very interesting.

Aquarius said:
NakedPluto said:
Jack said:

You're the best Brother.

I'm blushing, likewise

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back