Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Things I've noticed more now than ever in this world.

RavenSky666

Firstly the magnitude of race mixing in movies, commercials and general TV. The magnitude of Gayness, or gender being rid of on these platforms. The increasing amount of Women being so powerful "they don't need no man" they can survive on their own with no help. While I know women are powerful
and undoubtedly can survive without a man if they have to, and I completely believe you have the freedom to be gay if you want, I cast no judgement here .. I just see now the enemy is pushing this agenda now more and more. It's been a long ongoing process of making men look weak, and women don't need them, and White people evil, all other races ok, but Black power man!!!! Blm brother! Let's go riot and shit. And a long ongoing process of transgender, "gender dysphoria" and all these other things.. but it's even worse now. I hear some schools are brainwashing kids to think it's ok to be another gender, "you're safe here to be gay little timmy" they say, "don't tell your parents".. and I hear they even want to give children pills to delay puberty. They say it's do they have longer to decide what gender that want to be.. Of course it's under the guise of them wanting kids to be children longer for sick pedophiles it's not really about accepting gay people. They don't care about them.. Either way it's disgusting. It's worse now more than ever under Biden. At least Trump tried to fight against these things. And Now we got this artificial food shortage being put on and extreme inflation going on to make people comply with you know what and why. I feel something is going to happen or have to give soon. I know it's only a sign the enemy is giving all they got and not even trying to hide anymore because they're scared and cornered. I know this is a sign of positive things to come. We just all gotta sit tight and not give up. It's the storm before the calm and we're in it. Buckle up we got this!. No giving up and going back now. Stay strong everyone. I didn't make this post to stir up fear but rather to just point out for those who are worried, things wouldn't look so bad right now if the enemy wasn't afraid and worried about being destroyed. If they were comfortable nothing would be happening. You can't have peace without war and things like this have to happen in order for good things to come. it only shows that what we've been doing is working!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back