Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing the Soul?

Sketches

Hello, Brothers and Sisters of Satan.

For a long time, I've kept silent regarding my situation regarding xtian possession and sexual harassment in the astral.

Right now, I found a healthy meditation routine, which is slowly increasing my life force by Energy Breathing from the Sun, because now it's rays have strengthened in the sign of Exaltation, Scorpio.

Now, I want to ask, since I have two Power Dates, one happening in Samhain, said by our trusted astrologer...

Lydia said:
For those wanting to do the long cycle of workings (such as going for the 240, or doing a normal 40 day working), this Halloween is actually a good day to begin freeing the soul workings. Waning Moon in Virgo, and sabbat is a power date. Halloween itself rules death and endings.

Hail Satan!

...and one happening this Full Waning Moon in Scorpio if I do try to add another working.

The link I gave to my post sums up what I'm going through. Right now, I know that I have:

- A weak life force.

EZ Chakra Spin isn't effective. Sometimes I feel like I'm squeezing drops of energies into it, unless I do Energy Breathing to form a solar energy ball that is a big, bright aura the size for my chakras, and do the Ball of Light Meditation for a few minutes:

To perform the meditation, visualize a small ball of bright light the size of a ping-pong ball and light up a chakra on your spine with it and pass it to the front chakra directly opposite it and light it up, then pass it back to the chakra on your spine. Keep passing it back and forth to each chakra, then move up or down to the next chakra (whichever one you want to work with). The illustration on the left shows an example with the sixth chakra.

You can either visualize the ball as white-gold light or the color of the chakra you are working with.

You can also connect the crown to the base. I found the energy center located in the perineum to be especially powerful with this. Just pass it up and down.

- High chance of having holes in the aura, chakras, and/or soul

Mentioning myself having a weak life force, similar symptoms also points to here, from HP Cobra's sermon:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The situation with the aura and opening holes in the aura, is because with prolonged use of these substances, the auric field loses it's ability of defence or active deflective attention. This effect is later mirrored on in the mind, which becomes extremely suggestible, open for the taking. If you think that by open for the taking I am making a joke, on the last levels of drugs, this is what happens.

One's astral body, aura and other parts of the soul are so decomposed and ruined, that they can become prey to any entity that wants to do whatever to them, limited but not included, to possess them and take them over.

I never used drugs, but I have abused my meditation routine, to the point of never having a life outside of Satanism. It definitely has a role of ruining me and seeing the fruits of it appearing, both physically, mentally, and spiritually.

And if I, let's say, take your advice of removing enemy connections through all seven main chakras, I can only do three. Four is already too much for me. I won't be able to do Returning Curses, and I know that I will have tons of dross to take care of if I increase it.

I remembered I even tried to rest, or do Hatha Yoga to replenish myself, and my mind was already telling me not to push it even if I wanted to. The Banishing Ritual is also sadly thrown out the window everytime I would feel tired or pressured.

I'm most definitely busy in the physical, and ignoring the enemy entities is an A-OK option, but they would attack me whenever I'm tired, unless I meditate that time.

So in summary:

- Is it best not to push limits due to having a weak life force in both the past and even worse in this present time by doing only Detaching Workings on three targets or two if you suggest a Freeing the Soul Working/Purification?

If so, what should I target first? I feel throat, heart, and sacral would be good,
due to emotional and sexual connection, as well as ignoring their threats more easily.

I'm making this post so that if my old mentality or the enemy tries to convince me to "push" my limits, or tell me that the chakras I'm cutting the strands on is not working because they can still attack me, I would remember the advice you all gave here, as well as which to focus on first.

Sun is not exalted in Scorpio.

There's no full waning moon, and it is not in Scorpio anyway. New Moon in Scorpio is coming up, is that what you meant? Full is full, waning is going from full to new.

From what you wrote, and the post on enemy leeches, it might be best for you to refrain from doing the veil and shattering parts of the F-RTR for the time being. It sounds like you are having an emergency situation, you need to fix it first. This might help:

Do the main part of the F-RTR, and then when you complete it, visualize like a table top made of light as bright as the Sun (white-gold) scanning down through your aura, body chakras, soul (going from above your head down and exiting through your feet), and affirm something like "any and all enemy negativity, curses, bindings, spells, and thoughtforms are completely and permanently removed and gone from my soul". State (mentally is fine) the "removed and gone" part with force.

As for your weak life force. Do you feel physically weak as well? Mars is entering Scorpio, on any Tuesday from the one coming until Dec 7, you can do the Mars square, or just it's mantra daily for a set number of reps if you feel you might mess up the square. Affirmation something like "My health, vitality, and strength are permanently increasing in beneficial ways for me."

Once the Moon begins to wax, even starting this coming new moon, you can use Sowilo rune to strengthen your aura. Visualize (if possible) your aura as a bright glowing Gold, with Sowilo runes throughout it, and affirm something like "My aura is strong and powerful at all times". Actually Sunday the 7th, before the VoC Moon would be a perfect time, with Moon in Sagittarius, and day of Sun being good for solar rune in the aura.

(I'm sure others will have more advice as well.)

Yang activities like exercising, five tibetian rites and breath of fire help with low life force.

When I say exercising I do not mean that you should immediately go all out. Start low and go slow. Consistently going for walks and jogs will go a long way. You will feel refreshed instead of tired even though you excert a bit. Just don't push too hard. Moderate intensity is key here. Hard workouts are specific for other goals.

Lydia said:
Sun is not exalted in Scorpio.

Oops! My bad, I must've had them mixed up 😅

There's no full waning moon, and it is not in Scorpio anyway. New Moon in Scorpio is coming up, is that what you meant? Full is full, waning is going from full to new.

I said it out of habit to my friend who is learning a bit about our religion. I didn't know "New" is actually the right term for "waning," hence why I said "Full Waning Moon."

From what you wrote, and the post on enemy leeches, it might be best for you to refrain from doing the veil and shattering parts of the F-RTR for the time being. It sounds like you are having an emergency situation, you need to fix it first. This might help:

Do the main part of the F-RTR, and then when you complete it, visualize like a table top made of light as bright as the Sun (white-gold) scanning down through your aura, body chakras, soul (going from above your head down and exiting through your feet), and affirm something like "any and all enemy negativity, curses, bindings, spells, and thoughtforms are completely and permanently removed and gone from my soul". State (mentally is fine) the "removed and gone" part with force.

Yes, but the enemy likes to make itself at my own house, specifically my bedroom. Usually, it is not uncommon for me to wake up in the middle of the night, or the afternoon, only to find the reptilian embracing me, assaulting or have assaulted me.

Hence why I'm focusing on the reeking negative energies in my room so that they'll think twice before entering there.

As for your weak life force. Do you feel physically weak as well? Mars is entering Scorpio, on any Tuesday from the one coming until Dec 7, you can do the Mars square, or just it's mantra daily for a set number of reps if you feel you might mess up the square. Affirmation something like "My health, vitality, and strength are permanently increasing in beneficial ways for me."

The reason why I'm still being low in vitality was because like I said, I abused my meditation routine to the point of not having time for myself in the physical, so you could imagine how disastrous that is for someone who is being leeched by the enemy. I only realized this a week ago, and the results of me tuning them out has improved instead of mentally shutting down whenever they show themselves to me.

However, I still need to know how to balance my schedule.

I have missed other important meditations like the Detaching Ritual, and the Banishing Ritual. Sometimes, even the RC Part 2. It sucks, because it feels like even if I do them, it costs way too much "resistance." Which is why I incorporated breathing energies from the Sun now that it has passed to Scorpio. So far, I can get through the day with that.

And the low vitality was because of the numerous sexual assaults, so much that I lost count. My physical lifestyle wasn't that great, either, so I'll do my best to change it via Samhain or New Waning Moon in Scorpio.

Once the Moon begins to wax, even starting this coming new moon, you can use Sowilo rune to strengthen your aura. Visualize (if possible) your aura as a bright glowing Gold, with Sowilo runes throughout it, and affirm something like "My aura is strong and powerful at all times". Actually Sunday the 7th, before the VoC Moon would be a perfect time, with Moon in Sagittarius, and day of Sun being good for solar rune in the aura.

(I'm sure others will have more advice as well.)

My Returning Curses Part 2 (Aura) is almost done, so I'll do another AoP as soon as possible.

Henu the Great said:
Yang activities like exercising, five tibetian rites and breath of fire help with low life force.

When I say exercising I do not mean that you should immediately go all out. Start low and go slow. Consistently going for walks and jogs will go a long way. You will feel refreshed instead of tired even though you excert a bit. Just don't push too hard. Moderate intensity is key here. Hard workouts are specific for other goals.

Yes, thank you, Henu.

The thing is, my schedule is that of a housemaid in my own home. It's not "time-consuming," but my meditation routine is being chopped because of it. Usually, doing the Ball of Light to my seven main chakras for one or two minutes each would help me greatly.

Anyways, despite the above being critical, I don't want you to worry, so I decided not to ask about my situation further until now.

Father Satan has enlightened me by changing my unhealthy meditation routine to something that harmonizes with my lifestyle, so I'll try to focus on how to do the important meditations without wasting time.

I'll be on lurker status for now, I'll try not to check here often until I got to Detach from the enemy at least for two weeks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back